It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Jesus Myth Inverted, what I did tell you the other day? Good Friday is April 7 = 47.

Why can't Bragg get to Brag about killing DJT? Charges against Trump won't be considered until next week

Inversion.

Follow the Jesus Mythology, look to it's Inversion.

Skull and Bones Inversion Day: 3/23=2023 = 323223

Big Day.

Confused about Inversion still?

What is GOOD Friday? What the actual f is "good" about it, should it not be seen as "Bad" or "Dark Friday?"

"Good" means: to be desired or approved of. I'm thinking "Dark Friday" is correct.

Inversion kids.

Worth Considering: If DJT knew nothing of the payoff, if the three involved have been entirely discredited, with two actually going to jail, and one having his office publicly raided.... we have to ask the Q. Was this entire Stormy thing a set up? A blackmail effort in the old school style that was Inverted? Worth thinking about, as viewing with Qglasses none of this makes sense until we arrive at 323=223 in which case: CPL-Jail, DroopDog-Jail, Stormy-Lost Case To DJT, Bragg-Implosion, Dems-Flames.

Before one says "well why didn't he just deny it?" Make up a lie, let them deny it = Original Narrative must be a lie! Does the Stormy thing have all the hallmarks of an Original Narrative scenario?

DroopyDog's current lawyer is Clintonista Lanny Davis... millions of lawyers,,, his now is a Clintonista. mmkay.

Worth Pondering.

edit on 23-3-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Then what you are admitting to is, only you are talking about the exact same things you keep bringing up that is so mischaracterized that nobody cares about it but you.

So outside that context everything else that everybody else is talking about that proves the narrative because
everything that is happening is so obvious "outside that context something is always happening, obviously" is obvious.

So outside of the context that you cannot understand, is what everyone else is talking about, obviously.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PurpleFox
I can't speak for anyone else but when I say "nothing is happening" in these threads I am specifically talking about the predictions made by Q or that the anons thought Q made through coded messages in the drops.

Outside that context something is always happening, obviously.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Tom Renz has a new whistle blower- Adrienne Smith.
All I can think of is that some hospital administrators and nurses must have completely lost their way during Covid. This sounds like just putting down a sick animal, but come to think of it Albert Bourla and Tedros [WHO] are both vets. Maybe that is exactly how they see us, just animals.

Hospital Protocols to Kill
They may want to change the Hippocratic Oath to the Hypocrite Oath.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Jesus Myth Inverted, what I did tell you the other day? Good Friday is April 7 = 47.

Why can't Bragg get to Brag about killing DJT? Charges against Trump won't be considered until next week

[...]

I believe this was the 1st trap and setup by the FBI in the early days of Trump's administration.
I remember a thread on ATS about it.
It was pretty much proven the FBI knew right where to look and which file the check was in.
There was a fire on that floor a week or so before.
It was quite possible Trump's people were aware of the setup and turned it into a honey trap on the FBI exposing moles and leakers.

For it to come back around I suspect this is theater to expose FBI complicancy in politically attacking candidate Trump and then President Trump.

This all happened when Trump was exposing all the leakers early on.
It is quite possible the check in question was completely FBI in origen. They knew where it was because they put it there.
But I believe there was some kind of switcheroo that trapped the source, exposing them.
This was just about the very 1st thing that happened directly after Admiral Rodgers met with Trump.
One of the 1st occurrences that let the DS know the NSA was WH then.

I remember because I thought the media complicancy with the FBI on Cohen's office was a very big deal and a turning point.
It was the beginning of turning the FBI from the inside.

Trump dismantled and destroyed the CIA.
He turned the FBI leaving it intact.
Trump was always an FBI guy
edit on 23-3-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 23 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
What do you mean by "the narrative"? I had one person say arrests have been made and Biden is an actor with a mask, which could mean that the military is pulling his strings and then you show up and say Obama is pulling his strings.

And the fact is that neither of you proved either of those things to be true.

These are Q threads so, yeah, I'm addressing the topic, the narrative laid out by Q.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Speaking of Republicans getting down to business and attempting to get some solid answers- Stephane Bancel, CEO of Moderna, had another hoof in mouth moment.
Rand Paul vs Stephane Bancel

A somewhat frustrated Lol. $400 million payment to the NIH couldn't possibly lead to, cough, a conflict of interest.

I've been wondering how they could redact the verbal testimony. Maybe it's just a fluke but lately the closed captions have been disabled. This means to find those pesky details one has to listen over and over again.

Meanwhile circling back to Rochelle Walensky- what is she doing in Hawaii?
Rochelle Walensky Takes a Holiday

She must be there to find out why their plandemic wasn't as successful and maybe hiding out.
Plandemic Scoreboard

If we thought Bancel's testimony was terrible ...
Rochelle Walensky's Terrible Testimony

I'm not quite on board with her signing the John Snow Memorandum as a horrendous error in moral judgement. This was a plan and she meant what she did.
"Endorsing lock downs, denied evidence of natural immunity following Covid infection and essentially acted a blueprint for zero Covid."
One way or another she is determined to get those jabs into the children. She just seems to slip under the radar.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Is Worldcoin a Crypto-currency for the Masses or Your Digital ID?The project aims to scan all the world’s eyeballs

In a college classroom in the Indian city of Bangalore last August, Moiz Ahmed held up a volleyball-size chrome globe with a glass-covered opening at its center. Ahmed explained to the students that if they had their irises scanned with the device, known as the Orb, they would be rewarded with 25 Worldcoins, a soon-to-be released cryptocurrency. The scan, he said, was to make sure they hadn’t signed up before. That’s because Worldcoin, the company behind the project, wants to create the most widely and evenly distributed cryptocurrency ever by giving every person on the planet the same small allocation of coins.

Worldcoin CEO Alex Blania says the company’s technology could solve one of the Web’s thorniest problems—how to prevent fake identities from distorting online activity, without compromising people’s privacy. Potential applications include tackling fake profiles on social media, distributing a global universal basic income (UBI), and empowering new forms of digital democracy.

The founders envisaged Worldcoin as a global distribution network for universal basic income.

www.google.com...

Worldcoin’s Digital Identity Protocol Goes Live Alongside GPT-4

This week Sam Altman’s OpenAI released a new iteration of its viral product which replaces human functions with robots, while Worldcoin, another venture co-founded by Altman, launched a project that aims to make sure robots can’t impersonate humans.

Worldcoin, a project which aims to build digital identity via biometrics stored on-chain, on Tuesday launched World ID, a protocol that aims to provide tools for developers to prove that there is a real person behind a digital action. OpenAI, which developed the AI-powered chatbot ChatGPT, released a major upgrade, GPT-4, on the same day.

The Worldcoin project as a whole can be thought of in three parts, the World ID protocol, which went live in beta on Mar. 1, an unreleased Worldcoin token, which is rumored to be part of a basic income program, and an app, which can be used to buy, sell and send crypto, the worldcoin token, and conventional dollars.

thedefiant.io...

World ID Project launches

Introducing World ID, a new privacy-first digital identity that brings global proof of personhood to the internet.

Digital identity has been an open problem since the invention of the internet. Even today, more than 50% of the world’s population doesn’t have a verifiable legal ID. As we venture into the exciting new Age of Artificial Intelligence, solving proof of personhood is more important than ever—specifically to ensure democratic access and governance of these systems, fairly distribute the benefits generated and know who and what to trust online.

worldcoin.org...

OpenAI’s Sam Altman wants to convince billions of people to scan their eyes to prove they aren’t bots. Meet Worldcoin, the founder’s crypto project
Inside the ChatGPT founder’s other venture, a crypto-powered sci-fi startup.

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
OpenAI’s Sam Altman wants to convince billions of people to scan their eyes to prove they aren’t bots.

I guess I'm double screwed then.
edit on Thu Mar 23 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

These are Q threads so, yeah, I'm addressing the topic, the narrative laid out by Q.

Please stop complaining.

You want to see some ACTION, keep an eye of FRANCE. Things are kicking off big time in just about every large town and city in the counrty with roadblocks and protests. This weekend is going to be HUGE. There is a Million Man March going on in Paris right now and it's only THURSDAY.

Livestream of recent news

This is CNN, they WANT people seeing this. Bear in mind.
edit on 23/3/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
JPMorgan will let consumers pay with their face or palm instead of a card

JPMorgan is seizing on the rising popularity of biometrics technology, which uses unique body measurements to authenticate a person’s identity. The technology is expected to account for roughly $5.8 trillion in transactions and 3 billion users by 2026, JPMorgan said, citing Goode Intelligence.

The technology isn’t just for JPMorgan cardholders. Consumers will be able to link many different forms of payment to JPMorgan’s new system.

fortune.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Revelation 13:16

"And it makes everyone--small and great, rich and poor, free and slave--to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,"

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
JPMorgan will let consumers pay with their face or palm instead of a card

JPMorgan is seizing on the rising popularity of biometrics technology, which uses unique body measurements to authenticate a person’s identity. The technology is expected to account for roughly $5.8 trillion in transactions and 3 billion users by 2026, JPMorgan said, citing Goode Intelligence.

The technology isn’t just for JPMorgan cardholders. Consumers will be able to link many different forms of payment to JPMorgan’s new system.

fortune.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Please stop complaining.

I'm not complaining. I'm expressing the reasons why I doubt Q was ever really a WH insider.

You want to see some ACTION, keep an eye of FRANCE. Things are kicking off big time in just about every large town and city in the counrty with roadblocks and protests. This weekend is going to be HUGE. There is a Million Man March going on in Paris right now and it's only THURSDAY.

I don't care if there is action or not. Whatever happens in France isn't going to change my stance on Q being a larp.

People all over the world protest all the time and it isn't necessarily because they are anons bitten by the Q bug.

edit on 23-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Rochelle Walensky said the CDC is in shambles and has to be overhauled. She then went traveling, only rarely coming back to D.C..

www.politico.com...

Her boss, the woman-man who dresses as a Navy Admiral, has cracked-up too. He/She wants all children to be able to get sex-change surgery, on a whim.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Governor Newsom Visits Lithium Valley to Highlight Momentum on Becoming Global Source for Battery Production

Lithium Valley is on track to become one of the world’s largest sources of lithium, the essential material for EV batteries – positioning California to be the global hub for battery production and a leader in securing a clean energy future.

w ww.gov.ca.gov
edit on Thu Mar 23 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
More DECODE of #3525:

This answers the question I posed in point 3 of this post:

3) To date I had not been able to decode why the 5 and 11 spaces, until your point in (1) above!

5 spaces, 93, 11 spaces, d (4th letter), k (11th letter) gives 59311411
A DuckduckGo search of "59311411" throws up, as TOP result:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/59311411:

mRNA-capping enzyme subunit beta [Fusarium subglutinans]

This TWEET today links #3525 to PLUTO'S orbit:

Pluto has yet to complete a single orbit around the sun since it was discovered 93 years ago. The planet will complete its first full orbit since its discovery on Monday, March 23rd, 2178.

So, Pluto discovered 93 years ago... and won't complete a full orbit for another 55 years.

The kill bracket has 5 and 11 spaces, as well as the 93... 5 x 11 = 55!

Weirder still, is that today's date ties to the post number:

March 23, 2023 = 3, 2+3, 2+23... = 3525

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Split screen live stream of French protests tonight.

Bordeaux city hall on fire.
edit on 23/3/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
U.S. Banks are sitting on $1.7 trillion in unrealized losses, research says. That’s not a problem—until it is

As long as people aren't all coming in at the same time and demanding that their deposits back, you're okay, but that's exactly what's been happening," Prof. Stephan Weiler told Fortune. "So the chances of facing those unrealized losses are going up."

The problem, JPMorgan’s analysts led by Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou noted this week, is that $1 trillion in deposits were pulled from the “most vulnerable” U.S. banks after SVB’s collapse.

“So the chances of facing those unrealized losses are going up,” Weiler warned, and that could lead to more bank runs.

fortune.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I still believe some of the most outrageous SJW characters are designed to incite MAGA (R) sensibilities. I understand the circus-freak inspired aesthetic that's part of pop culture these day, but it almost seems like they are designed like some anime character.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow
. Here is a terrifying social experiment? Ask someone whose been vxd to speak poorly of BG.

Ask if they are a cyborg, if they pause, look confused momentarily you have your answer.

edit on 2023/3/23 by CrazyFox because:

Dutch farmers Spray Manure on Riot Cops! Dutch Farmers have obviously had enough
![/ex

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
I think a lot of the fun of this thread is the lateral thinking and pattern recognition. Some of us seem to enjoy that, larp or not. It's also the adventure, not just the destination.

Star for you.

One of my major points has always been that what you say is part of this is what most of what most of ATS is about (not including the general off-topic chitchat forums). This same lateral thinking and pattern recognition happens outside the Q threads but here it is almost like an offshoot of ATS skunk works, say anything and you don't have to back it up as long as you say you are with Q.

How about a little common courtesy? You want to speculate? Fine, but don't get offended if someone doesn't buy it because you are just speculating and can't back it up.

Flash in the pan but persistence produces the rewards.

To be honest, you're the one that seems offended you can't get through our thick skulls that this is simply a larp. You seem so invested in that but it's your thing.

There's a lot more growth available here that is beyond the larp/non larp.

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join