It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Forecasters did not see this one coming

On March 23-24, auroras spread into the United States as far south as New Mexico (+32.8N) during a severe (category G4) geomagnetic storm--the most intense in nearly 6 years. The cause of the storm is still unclear; it may have been the ripple effect of a near-miss CME on March 23rd.

"Aurora pillars were visible from Shenandoah National Park in Central Virginia," says Peter Forister, who photographed the light show at latitude +38.7 degrees

FLASHBACK

edit on 3242023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Yes,that is why we are not supposed to go after the player.

Regardless of the size of the pipedream, whether you think something is a ball, strike, a contribution, shilling or anything else is pointless if in the end it is just a pipedream.

But that is apples to oranges the difference between your perception of this and the reality of it all. When you are giving good shade to the bad people, I am one of many here who will bring that to your attention. Perhaps for you to fluff off again. But much more importantly, for those just reading while sitting on the fence.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
But that is apples to oranges the difference between your perception of this and the reality of it all.

That cuts both ways. That is why some need the hopium.

When you are giving good shade to the bad people, I am one of many here who will bring that to your attention. Perhaps for you to fluff off again. But much more importantly, for those just reading while sitting on the fence.

In what world is doubting that Q is real = giving good shade to bad people?

You want the fence-sitters to get off the fence? You think dragging them along with hopium is going to work? Maybe for a bit but what happens when it runs out?

I have as much power to give these bad people shade as you do to shine a light on them. That is why you need to keep alive the hope that the white hats are real.

edit on 24-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
But that is apples to oranges the difference between your perception of this and the reality of it all.

That cuts both ways. That is why some need the hopium.

When you are giving good shade to the bad people, I am one of many here who will bring that to your attention. Perhaps for you to fluff off again. But much more importantly, for those just reading while sitting on the fence.

In what world is doubting that Q is real = giving good shade to bad people?

You want the fence-sitters to get off the fence? You think dragging them along with hopium is going to work? Maybe for a bit but what happens when it runs out?

I have as much power to give these bad people shade as you do to shine a light on them. That is why you need to keep alive the hope that the white hats are real.

You do have power to give bad people shade. Now go sit in the corner and think clearly what that really means is you give shade to bad people and you admit it. We are making progress.

People on the fence just need to see. Perhaps, that is why I sat up on one metaphorically. Past tense.

edit on 24-3-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Use a little logic.

I don't have the power or the inclination and me doubting Q isn't that, anyway.

I could care less if the people whose names Q posted in a killbox live or die. I just don't think Q, or anyone here, has the power to pass that sentence.

Apples and oranges indeed.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

One Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Six !!!

Not bad for someone who doesn't care!

Truth matters.

Truth is the future that sets us free.

Truth is the future that Que is working towards.

P

edit on 25/3/2023 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/3/2023 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Check out my thread Did They Replace John Fetterman?

It looks like Fetterman really did die, and they replaced him. Except if you do a side-by-side comparison (like Gateway Pundit does in my link) it's not hard to see that it's not really the same guy.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ears are completely different.

Isn't this illegal, taking someone else's identity is identity theft.

They are not the same person.

P

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Not bad for someone who doesn't care!

Care about what?

I care enough to have chosen to play the doubting thomas role in this larp, I don't care if the people, who some here call swamp creatures, live or die.

Apples and oranges, like justoneman said.

Truth matters.

It does, but that doesn't mean you have it.

Truth is the future that Que is working towards.

Just keep on believing that, maybe someday it will be true.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Check out my thread Did They Replace John Fetterman?

It looks like Fetterman really did die, and they replaced him. Except if you do a side-by-side comparison (like Gateway Pundit does in my link) it's not hard to see that it's not really the same guy.

This means JE is still alive.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm sure that I'll get scorched for this, but why is a thread full of mostly rational people claiming to be open to discussing different views regarding what Q is or isn't devolving into one where opposing views are basically being told to shut up and go away? This thread used to be mostly conservatives, libertarians, and independents who said things like "the truth does not mind being questioned - a lie does not like being challenged"... yet now there seems to be very active campaign against any questioning at all regarding the "Gospel according to Q".

This kind of thing is only going to push out anyone on the fence because they can see what happens when you have questions about the narrative. Q's very first post said:

"Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017."

Yet we're not allowed to question it? Or we get told "how do you know she wasn't arrested?" or "Disinfo is necessary".

We have zero proof either way - why does it offend people to question the lack of proof? Not that the usual characters will care at all, but it's driving more and more of us out of the discussion all together. So much for spouting free speech and unity when people are being pushed away for asking for proof. I still want to follow and see the loads of real info that is coming out, but I and many others draw the line at this becoming a religion that can't be questioned.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ears are completely different.

Isn't this illegal, taking someone else's identity is identity theft.

They are not the same person.

P

Also, the big givaway for me is head shape.

Fat head v thin head.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Did you have a chance to watch the PBS documentary about Fauci?
It is about 2 hours long with lots of subliminal messaging. In fact at one point they showed in the background that picture of Obama with Fauci in the lab with the monkey/pox image that you shared much earlier.

He puts other narcissists to shame; a full size painting of his face on the wall, pillows with his face, bobble heads and on and on. Hopefully some people who watch this will start to wonder why was Fauci funding a lab in China? Sometimes it starts with a simple question.
I really hope people will take the time to watch it.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

That was the first time I listened to that song, I have to I loved it, It was awesome. Funny, true...a catchy tune.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Speaking of junk food Tom Renz just finished testifying before the Missouri House about GMO food.
Renz Missouri House Testimony- BioTech Admits Gates GMO Factory Food Is a Gene Therapy

Renz raises a good point- healthy food is essential so why hasn't he been called to Congress to testify? These lobbyists are a huge problem but we can follow what they are actively opposed to as a clue for what to watch for. Obviously they are not our friends.
"BioTech lobbyists in Missouri opposed to the HB1169 Gene Therapy Disclosure and Informed Consent Bill." There that says it all.
So where is Billy the Farmer? Wasn't he supposed to testify before Congress about his farmland purchases?
Checking around everyone says he should but he is MIA. What a surprise.

Some are getting very frustrated with Chair Scott and Chair Neal so now a petition is circulating.
Sign the Petition: Bill Gates Must Explain His Farmland Purchases

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
I've been watching the mostly peaceful protests in Paris.
Have you any plans this weekend? Inquiring minds want to know.

How long do you think Macron can hold out? This reminds me of it won't be safe for them to walk the streets.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
We have something really significant happening. I stumbled upon this when my tv took over and forced me to watch CNN.
After all it is a 'smart tv'.

San Francisco as we know is the very heart of the progressive insanity and it seems the Asian community has had enough.
Progressive backlash in the most progressive city. Let that sink in.

"It was a political awakening in varying degrees by other Asian Americans in a series of political upheavals in one of the United States most progressive cities- including a moderate White man unseating a progressive Chinese American incumbent for supervisor for the majority- Asian American SUNSET District."

Many are immigrants that have come here for safety, education and opportunity and now they are witnessing all of this unraveling and they are the canaries in the mine. I plugged in SUNSET
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed over for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States of America where men were free." "You and I have the courage tto say to our enemies"There is a price that we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance." "We'll preserve for our children or this will be the last hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
Ronald Regan
[BOOM WEEK]

Shift in San Francisco Politics Serves As Warning
There is more to this Chinese connection.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
I've been watching the mostly peaceful protests in Paris.
Have you any plans this weekend? Inquiring minds want to know.

How long do you think Macron can hold out? This reminds me of it won't be safe for them to walk the streets.

More Pompier joining in the protests...

I personally think this will be drawn out for a very long time with a whole bunch of excuses, false promises and ultimately a more severe kind of protest when more of the French coffers are handed out to warmongers abroad and maybe more pressure on farmers who are already sick of being controlled and used.

Protests in most cities and big towns this weekend, roadblocks and disruption for public transport, not to mention so much of the country shut down to attend protest.

Probably 3-5 million in Paris this weekend.

Plenty of reports and clips now overshadowing the corporate looping spam so some interesting locations and scenes.

I can't see Macron getting out of this. Good.

The time of meglomanic gangsters with Napoleon complexes needs to be ended once and for all and a message sent to all future leaders that YOUR JOB comes with responsibility TO THE PEOPLE WHO PUT YOU THERE, not your masters and mistresses.

"Vive La France, Vive La Revolution!"
edit on 25/3/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Replying to Care

#FreeMilesGuo
First we have the arrest and then the mysterious fire with FBI assistance.
Miles Guo Arrest and Fire

We may have a Loop link. Quite a while ago he posted the picture of what looked like a laurel leaf.
Image of Laurel Leaf

That image is on the glass door of the hotel where the fire took place. Then there is the light switch flipped on and off. The fire apparently started in a light fixture in the ceiling. Maybe be relevant, maybe not.

When the SDNY is involved we should be suspicious.
Contrary to the SDNY, GTV Investors Confirm They are Not Victims

"We are not victims of Miles Guo or GTV. We are the victims of the SEC, of the DOJ, of the Federal government agency that has been infiltrated by the CCP."

More than anything the CCP wants Miles Guo back and destroy the GTV Chinese language freedom platform. These are the freedom fighters for China.
Investor Claims CCP Forced Him to Make a False claim to the SEC

At this point it is really obvious that the SDNY has been infiltrated by CCP along with other corrupt individuals [Soros] and entities.
One sentence stands out "WE MUST STAND TOGETHER IN THIS FIGHT".

This applies to the Chinese people as well who have fled China and the CCP reach. They have eyes to see the "clear and present danger". "From the Biden administration viewpoint the return of Miles to China would be explained away with improving relations, but in reality this is showing how compromised Biden is; that his administration is willing and prepared to do China's bidding.

This has been a BOOM week. SDNY also went after President Trump. Since the Jan 6th peaceful protestors are still being held what are the chances that they will keep Miles as well?

WE ALL WANT TO SEE EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
NEW THREATS [investigations by [SDNY] [AS], [WW] in an effort to delay/prevent release [insurance extension] WILL FAIL.

Damian Williams SDNY also has the Sam Bankman- Fried case and he didn't require him to remain in jail. Just saying.
Damian Williams Wiki

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If they continue with all these mostly peaceful protests there won't be much left of Paris. I have friends with a place in the south of France. They have avoided Paris for the last few years but I can't really see them heading over there right now.

If Macron goes, which hopefully is the case, who do you see replacing him? Is there really anyone trust worthy.
Are you planning to attend any of the festivities?

One would think that countries would issue some travel advisory's but as usual nothing. Meanwhile King Charles cancels his planned trip so things can't be all that safe.
Traveling to France?
What are the chances that 17 million British travel to France annually.

Thank you for the updates. Vive La France. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join