It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I wish I could post screenshots on ATS but for some reason I'm not able to upload images. So here's a link to a meme Elon Musk posted about AI in the hands of a ruthless corporate monopoly..

OpenAI’s viral AI-powered chatbot, ChatGPT, can now browse the internet
www.google.com...

The Age of AI has begun
From GatesNotes: Bill Gates explains why AI is as revolutionary as personal computers, ... will have much more to say about AI in the coming months.
www.gatesnotes.com...

Elon Musk's Ex, Grimes, Gets Brain Gadget from Neuralink-Competitor

Claire Boucher, better known as Grimes, celebrated her 35th birthday this year with a unique gift: a brain-computer interface (BCI). BCIs allow users to control a computer by reading their brain waves.

In an incredible move forward for technology, singer and producer Grimes just got a remarkable brain-computer interface (BCI) device from Neurosity for her 35th birthday. The 'Crown' device is non-invasive and uses electroencephalogram technology, or EEG, to measure brain activity by placing small metal electrodes on a person's scalp,

www.google.com...[ /url]

Brain implant startup backed by Bezos and Gates is testing mind-controlled computing on humans
[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/02/18/synchron-backed-by-bezos-and-gates-tests-brain-computer-interface.html

Synchron to Begin Patient Enrollment for the COMMAND Trial of Brain-Computer Interface at Gates Vascular Institute

Milestone marks new opportunity for patients with severe paralysis to receive groundbreaking Synchron Switch™ brain-computer interface

www.businesswire.com... t-Gates-Vascular-Institute
edit on 24-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
You still don’t understand even if it is a larp, look how far that larp has gotten us? Woken up millions if not billions of minds.

All for a larp?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thank you for sharing Storm Rider communications. Always interesting reading.. and frequently informative as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
It was actually Caledbwlch quoting the bible in reply to your post.

Also, it was just an example of the lack of consensus in the CT community and, in my opinion, that is because a lot of the theories/speculation can't be proven. That is where a figure like Q comes in. A group of people with the proof who claim they are going to make all the secrets public but they have not done it yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: CrazyFox

There's a real division happening. While i refuse to use ChatGPT, he's obsessed by it. While i value time with nature he wants VR to progress. I watched the matrix and seen it as a warning, while i think he liked the idea of being able to dodge bullets. Maybe it's all just a simulation, however, wilful acceptance of such a scenario is crazy to me. It's one thing to be forced into slavery, it's another to volunteer for it.

Thanks for sharing. As I mentioned in the BorgVerse Post this divide would be the case. Your story is interesting, showing my exact warning, well to be fair the warning within the symbols.

It is a very strange thing to live on/within a world with such variety, yet want to head into a fake version of the same world, with less variety. One arrives, at least the Souled, to live this world...

Folks should stay out, but Freewill being what it is, the choice is to each his own.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox
I think it is more a chicken/egg thing. Did Q wake people up to CT or were they already interested and that is why they stumbled upon Q?

And while I'm sure some of both happened, a lot of the stuff in these threads was already on ATS or would have ended up here without Q.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Your tireless efforts to wade through the deluge of info in these threads should be applauded.
With declas pouring in now as the floodgates of info from all directions has opened I can begin to understand how daunting it is for you to keep us on topic and focused on preserving our island refuge.
Your work here certainly deserves to be recognized for keeping the floodwaters out.
Watch the water
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Is there a perfect consensus anywhere? Every person on this planet is a walking talking contradiction. If you can't even find consensus within yourself, how do you expect to find it anywhere else

Maybe when people let go of their need for "proof", we can finally escape the dogma of "Science".

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here's something to ponder... everything that can happen will happen and has already happened. Maybe we are already in a simulated prison matrix and they are simply resetting us to the next version. It's easy to see the fakeness of the new virtual reality, it's a little more difficult waking up to the illusion of this one.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank must face lawsuits over Jeffrey Epstein ties, judge says

JPMorgan Chase and Deutsche Bank must face lawsuits that accuse them of enabling Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking, a US judge said Monday.

The decision by US District Judge Jed Rakoff in Manhattan could expose the banks to additional financial and reputational damage for keeping Epstein as a client, even after the late financier registered as a sex offender.

www.google.com...

Deutsche Bank Collapse Risk Grows As Experts Wait for Next 'Domino to Fall'
www.google.com...=1

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
True, but the same thing is happening here.

Just that here it is called digging for "truth" and trusting the "plan".

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Countdown clock at qagg.news

Countdown to April Fools Day?
edit on 24-3-2023 by srb2001 because: n/a

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: CrazyFox

There's a real division happening. While i refuse to use ChatGPT, he's obsessed by it. While i value time with nature he wants VR to progress. I watched the matrix and seen it as a warning, while i think he liked the idea of being able to dodge bullets. Maybe it's all just a simulation, however, wilful acceptance of such a scenario is crazy to me. It's one thing to be forced into slavery, it's another to volunteer for it.

One doesn't worship at the altar of materialism without accepting the doctrine of its church.

Immersive VR and Chat-gpt are the same kind of cheap substitute that Americans fill their diet with. Industrial products that benefit corporations and should be consumed sparingly. It's full of a bunch of artificial junk that fuels hormone response by fooling the human senses. Hydrogenated vegetable oil hits our mouth the same as the natural animal fats we co-evolved with, but their physiological impacts are not the same. Chat-gpt can spit out answers faster than a person, but those answers are never derived from an understanding of language used or concepts covered. It also has no ethical framework. Chat-gpt will never be presented with a new scenario and get the "feeling" something is unethical.

The fat, sick, and malnutritioned state of western people is extending increasingly from their physical condition into their mental health. Pharma makes a bundle selling drugs to control the effects of fake food consumption, diabetes and immune dysfunction. They'll make even more with their psych drugs treating the effects of our psychological diet in the future. Just since 2000 the numbers have exploded and it's probably far from peaking. Virtually every side agrees. They don't care if you consume junk, but it should be their junk.

Physical education requirements started sliding down the list of priorities by the 80's. Obesity is spiraling out of control while food corporations became global conglomerates on the profits from cheap junk. Math, science, and reading, standards have been under attack since 2000 or so at least. Take a look at the state of math, science, and reading, and tell me junk isn't pervasive. The COVID sham from 95% safe & effective to under 40's dying of "mild" myocarditis has been a demonstration of how the masses are eager for junk, as long as it still tastes good. As long as it makes them feel that rightous dopamine rush, they can just ignore strings of lies. They have no idea that posting their vaccine booster selfie is the mental diarrhea resulting from their consumption of junk media. It's totally normal when you and those around you exclusively consume junk that a bunch of you will have side-effects.

Truth isn't cheap, it has a cost. People would rather get the mental equivalent of a spray tan and liposuction than go jogging on the beach after watching their calories every day. Like the physical shortcuts, the mental shortcuts will end up shaving years off average life expectancy for those deceived by "easy". We will pay for it coming and going, which is exactly what they want. Children born since 1970 or so were started on the fake food to pharma pipeline before they even started school. Children born since 2000 have been under assault from junk on all fronts 24/7 through their digital appendages. Escape isn't easy.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You should realize it is about something bigger than both of us? Of course you do. We can discuss these things as we cross them.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Only I know if I am a shill as well but you seem rather comfortable saying that, in your opinion, I go on shilling runs.

Please, don't say you are for my freedoms right after pretty much calling me a shill.

I never called you a shill, I said that you posted something I refrained from posting that might have been taken as shilling by some.

I then took a swipe at your ball and strikes thing because if others are keeping the "kind of count" you say you are calling you threw a ball in their eyes, I think you threw strike.

Just like when you call them, it means nothing.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Yes,that is why we are not supposed to go after the player.

Regardless of the size of the pipedream, whether you think something is a ball, strike, a contribution, shilling or anything else is pointless if in the end it is just a pipedream.

edit on 24-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: FlyingFox

Tom Renz has a new whistle blower- Adrienne Smith.
All I can think of is that some hospital administrators and nurses must have completely lost their way during Covid. This sounds like just putting down a sick animal, but come to think of it Albert Bourla and Tedros [WHO] are both vets. Maybe that is exactly how they see us, just animals.

Hospital Protocols to Kill
They may want to change the Hippocratic Oath to the Hypocrite Oath.

Heh that's exactly what I have dubbed it as well, the Hypocritic Oath. Too many are just 'legal' drug pushers/dealers.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Numerous Stratotankers Just Went Up Over Iraq . . . 20 Missiles Just Struck 3 US Bases in Syria

20 Missiles Just Struck 3 US Bases in Syria Virtually all US bases along Euphrates, Syria, being shelled. Missile corps of the IRGC, to fire at All US Position In Syria

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Check out my thread Did They Replace John Fetterman?

It looks like Fetterman really did die, and they replaced him. Except if you do a side-by-side comparison (like Gateway Pundit does in my link) it's not hard to see that it's not really the same guy.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

IMO

Well Played

Some walk ... some RUN

TGIF

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join