It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The juxtaposition is of course remarkable.

But it is all in the deets.

CLIP

Notice the schoolgirl behavior of the so called press corps. They are FILMING THE CELEBS with their cellphones. Really consider that. According to Joe the world is dying because something Trump. And the press, are gleefully recording some celebs I never heard of in the press room in front of the most famous diversity hire this side of Rachael Levine.

Something Something while Rome Burns comes to mind.

Quite a telling CLIP

Bragg's, get it "brag", key witness is a CONVICTED PERJURER. Let's all say it now: The fate of our democracy lies in the hands of a convicted perjurer, who finds his own lawyer calling him a liar and a mental case on teeeveee."

The two lawyers involved in this Stormy Storm mess are felons and the guy who is prosecuting is Soros lackey named Bragg, as in Bragging, as in Braggadocios.

So great, so totally great for those with eyes to see.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
We have another link to Loop. He has been posting more #11's.

Missouri vs Biden. Judge Terry A. Doughty has denied the governments motion to dismiss.
"Discovery in the lawsuit unequivically establishes at least 11 agencies and subagencies, including the CDC and DHS, directed social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflicted with the government messaging on topics ranging from Covid-19 to elections."

So this isn't just about Covid but elections as well. There has been only one narrative- the most safe, secure presidential election ever.
Federal Judge Refuses Motion to Dismiss

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not about you , but too you. I was saying that is the right way to view the metaphorical balls and strikes. Nothing more.

I was also saying, if you read carefully,

Thanks!

Nice addition to the thread.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
You were talking about me?

That is a pointless count because none of my posts affect the results of the game.

It would seem to me that the only thing that really matters on this topic is if Q strikes out.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Being an environmental thinking person, I see these attempts to use vectors that can deliver poison to our bodies as a chance to fulfil their wildest dreams.

Lets say it worked for something important. Just this one time for starters. No matter how much they can say it will save a life, I know logic says it won't work. It can't work. The "law of unintended consequences" is very real. Repeatedly my fellow biologist have introduced a species from another geological region that has caused immense damage to wildlife and fauna. We can't ignore the track record while pursuing the scientific answer. Watch out you might get what your after that you didn't realize you were after.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Anyone know the meaning of the clock that`s on qagg.news ?
I don`t know how to send a link but curious if it`s anything to do with Q.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Lest we forget, we went through a phase where we were being told that we would be shocked at which Black Hats would turn out to be White Hats, and vice versa.

I'm not saying he is... just that we were warned to expect surprises in who was on which side!
edit on 21-3-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56
Derek Johnson mentioned it in this post but who really knows...

The Q clock is at 9 on qagg.news. CIC Trump’s Attorneys say an arraignment will be 9 days

Vance 19-635 - Brief

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
Anyone know the meaning of the clock that`s on qagg.news ?
I don`t know how to send a link but curious if it`s anything to do with Q.

Just wondering if it's counting down to April Fools Day.

lol

more Q larp?

SIDENOTE: Anyone else notice we haven't heard a PEEP about the passing of THE MOST IMPORTANT FIGUREHEAD EVER IN OUR LIFETIME?

I always knew she was just another holiday-making politician.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I understood that you were saying thanks because you thought that was a nice addition to the thread.

Basically you are saying this is the system you want to use instead of the starring a post system, which is just as pointless.

So when I say, I'm not seeing the fruits of Q's plan and you call a ball, what does that add to the thread?

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So when I say, I'm not seeing the fruits of Q's plan and you call a ball, what does that add to the thread?

The fact that you are still looking outwards for everything and still unsatisfied with a lack of gifts.

Try looking for those fruit in a mirror.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
I've been here for years saying watch this go nowhere.

I'm probably one of the few who got what they were expecting, and it wasn't gifts.

edit on 21-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: nerbot
I've been here for years saying watch this go nowhere.

I'm probably one of the few who got what they were expecting,and it wasn't gifts.

That's your only mistake perhaps. Expectations.

Expect nothing and you will rarely feel dissappointed, life is full of nice surprises and only positive energy is allowed to propogate.

Try doing what I do...

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
BREAKING: FOOTAGE OF THE ARREST HAS BEEN LEAKED!!!😂😂😂

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
JUST IN: Trump Unveils Plan To 'Dismantle The Deep State' As Possible Indictment Looms

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: Robbo2006
I can do it if you want, though don't have much audience.

Done.

Oswald/Kerry

Tu, left a like, I’m new to twitter still haven’t worked it out yet lol,

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

JUST IN: Trump Unveils Plan To 'Dismantle The Deep State' As Possible Indictment Looms

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, I mean how could a juror take these people seriously? Cohen stated on TV that he wants to see Trump convicted. That's a statement conflicting with his fair and unbiased testimony. "Witnesses" are never supposed to do that, IRL. Perjury is an automatic DQ in itself. No other record of conviction really counts against a witness, other than perjury.....which says a LOT.

I know I just restated much of what you implied, but I'm new here.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
We have another link to Loop. He has been posting more #11's.

Missouri vs Biden. Judge Terry A. Doughty has denied the governments motion to dismiss.
"Discovery in the lawsuit unequivically establishes at least 11 agencies and subagencies, including the CDC and DHS, directed social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflicted with the government messaging on topics ranging from Covid-19 to elections."

So this isn't just about Covid but elections as well. There has been only one narrative- the most safe, secure presidential election ever.
Federal Judge Refuses Motion to Dismiss

Wouldn't this type of policy have started under President Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join