It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Nah, at least we all got some hopium and comradery during the pandemic nonsense. You seem quite dissatisfied even being here, not that you don't bring a different angle which is great.

I think a lot of the fun of this thread is the lateral thinking and pattern recognition. Some of us seem to enjoy that, larp or not. It's also the adventure, not just the destination.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Do your job!

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Shall I get your coat?

Your movie seems to have finished.

What part didn't you understand?

I said I expected nothing and you came back with "Expect nothing and you will rarely feel dissappointed".

Duh, I never said I was disappointed, I said the plan flopped, which was what I expected. I wasn't here for the movie, I was here to tell others the movie was cancelled and offer them their coats but they seem to like sitting in the dark and tell each other what a great show this is.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Here it comes...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Rumor has it that Biden has those pages in his New York Office. Hunter took them there.

Seriously though, unless this story gets exploded on to the people of this county, nothing will happen. This is a very big deal, and it shows just how illegal these Trotskyists will go in preventing Trump from getting back into office.

Or is it more than that?

Could all this attacking Trump be more about Trump no longer following their agenda by funding the Trotskyists, and instead Trump goes out of the way to promote Republic Ideologies? (the idea that the people are the ones that control a country and not the elite few)

Either way withholding evidence from a Grand Jury, especially by a DA, crosses a lot of laws and Constitutional rights. If no investigation or removal of this DA then the people should demand removal of the Governor, but we all know by now that most people will shrug their shoulders and pass this all off as political norms. This is how many of the mindless people have been trained by the media to react to anything not pushed by them. Others will fail to react due to "Groupthink" being the only thing they believe in.

This should make it clear that it's not a two-tier justice system, if nothing is done about this DA, then we can start talking about a one-tier justice system. One where the judicial system is there only to punish those people who go against the elites. It will show the world that America has become a Trotskyist nation. I can only hope that this DA will face public trial and get punished for this crime.

We will see.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
I think a lot of the fun of this thread is the lateral thinking and pattern recognition. Some of us seem to enjoy that, larp or not. It's also the adventure, not just the destination.

Star for you.

One of my major points has always been that what you say is part of this is what most of what most of ATS is about (not including the general off-topic chitchat forums). This same lateral thinking and pattern recognition happens outside the Q threads but here it is almost like an offshoot of ATS skunk works, say anything and you don't have to back it up as long as you say you are with Q.

How about a little common courtesy? You want to speculate? Fine, but don't get offended if someone doesn't buy it because you are just speculating and can't back it up.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
First dual post, evening all, been doin some more diving, bit criptic lol, blessings

Theatre was once slow, drawn, days or longer in the old days, when good was spellbinding,

We are aware there will be people wearing masks still in years to come, even with all the everdance contrary nowadays.

We are aware that biden and Trump are not who the media say they are and many others, so what %s are left, hanging onto an old movie enjoying or trying to stay alive with their narrative givith ?

We know warmongers are kaput, seeing it daily from most media, so now the media are complicit in forming a joint narrative, why ?, sure some are throwing verbal grenades but as we strike the nuclear button to be soon but dont, where will the theatre take us, besides the happy people that thought they were going to die lol again, yeah well sure it not be a laughing matter but the acceptance of fear is a suicidal matter nighly, i sense the unspeakable will be the next pawn king check, either pedo putrids rings etc or adrenochrome data, i hope not but masks will come off if masks come off, what i sense strongest atm is the quickness of behind the scenes movements, flashy fast, on noospheric diving, besides the Cosmic Eagle energy entered Earthly of late , The Fool arrives, the fool survives , the fools flute breaks so the drums have a heartbeat, one circle gets bigger, two smaller.

If 23 be pain then 24 is harmony ?, www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I worry about all those people who thought it was us who were crazy are about to be hurting bad. You and I may not be able to help enough of them to make it go away.

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: nerbot

There's going to be collateral damage alright. The whole middle class!
But those who saw this coming years ago and understand the deeper implications of it ...are readily prepared.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

When Democrats had the House majority, they refused to ask any tough questions about: → The origins of COVID → The 13 service members we lost in Afghanistan → The $1,000,000 payment from China to the Biden family No more coverups. Republicans are getting to the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I am thinking Obama is the past POTUS who is going to be arrested at some point in the near future.

originally posted by: pheonix358
I am wondering if instead of Trump getting arrested ... that it is Biden who is arrested.

Now that would be a powerful shot heard around the world.

It makes sense to me. Can you arrest a sitting President? Yes for Treason.

P

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: Robbo2006
I can do it if you want, though don't have much audience.

Done.

Oswald/Kerry

The pointy jaw of Kerry is noticeably smaller near the midline than Oswald's is. NOT THE SAME< sorry guys this one is not the same!

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You're right. We are here. We've reached the point where, if there's no shift, we are likely to witness much devastation. I'm not looking forward to it, I don't enjoy watching people go through pain. It's unfortunate but this is the way it has to go. This is the path that the collective chose. As long as the aggregate consciousness persists in thinking and behaving according to the prompts of this system, they will remain obedient to the system commands and follow the algorithms of those commands. The only way out is to break the algorithm. Break the pattern of thought that creates this cycle. If people aren't willing to do that, nothing can be done.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Have a listen to this.
Riccardo Bosio Predictive Programming

What he says does make sense. What do you think? I am wondering if this is more about the Great Awakening. Arresting President Trump for something ludicrous while no arrest for Hunter Biden or Joe with the Chinese connections.
Anyway I thought this was an interesting line of reasoning.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Why has North Korea been out of the news cycle? They aren't now.
U.S. and South Korea War Games as N. Korea Launches Missles into the Ocean.
It makes one wonder why they would conduct war games that close to the border. It is almost as if they are trying to provoke N. Korea. Meanwhile we have all been distracted by Ukraine.
Water.
Why is this event BIG?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.

Then we should connect #765
Watch the water.

Today is World Water Day.
World Water Day

There is something really BIG taking place. The UN is holding the first WATER CONFERENCE IN 50 YEARS!
UN Water Conference

These things always sound good or start off with the best of intentions but we have another action in play- control over water. It makes me very suspicious that this Water Action Decade was started in 2018.
Water Action Decade

Circling back to Africa, Kenya is going all in.
Kenya to Deploy Water Police
How things can go wrong. Expand control over all water and water infrastructure and then establish a "water police" unit who have the authority to remove people who happen to be near it without authorization.

With this level of control over an essential resource this can lead to all kinds of issues. Like what is put in the water, how much one can have and who can have it.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
US Government Attacks Bitcoin In New Report While Promoting A CBDC

US President Joe Biden released the government’s economic report on Monday, in which Bitcoin plays a major role. BTC is mentioned as many as 75 times in the report, which attempts to denigrate Bitcoin and promote a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) of the United States as the better solution.

First, the report cites that Bitcoin does not meet the characteristics of a unit of account because the values of goods and services are not denominated in BTC, but in US dollars, and a conversion is required. Addressing the question of whether Bitcoin can serve as a medium of exchange, the White House writes that BTC is “not as effective a medium of exchange” as the US dollar.

In complete contrast, the report states that a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) represents the possibility of introducing a digital form of money. “While operating under the supervision of a trusted authority, both these mechanisms have the potential to realize many of the benefits that crypto asset developers have promised,” the report states and further explains:

bitcoinist.com...

Crypto Payment Platform Shuts Down Due to Issues In Banking System

The crypto space has seen several shocking incidents recently. There have been enforcement actions, crypto hacks, and the sudden closure of 3 crypto-friendly banks; Silvergate, Silicon Valley, and Signature.

A new incident has once again shocked the industry as a crypto payment processor SpankPay, announced that it is shutting down its services. The parent firm SpankChain cites a hostile banking environment for the service closure.

bitcoinist.com...

Operation Choke Point 2.0’ may have contributed to SVB’s collapse:

If the United States government really is implementing "Operation Choke Point 2.0," it will hurt financial stability and may have contributed to the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank, according to Donald Trump’s former acting White House chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney.

“I don’t want to think that the government would actually do that,” Mulvaney said in a March 22 Bloomberg interview in reference to the rumored operation. He did however recall attending hearings on the original Operation Choke Point — a government initiative that aimed to limit certain industries’ access to U.S. banking services.

m.investing.com...

Wipe out fiat
Wipe out decentralized token
Usher in centralized regulated programmable digital currency

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We have more water issues.
African Development Bank- Gates foundation-China

This is not looking good. Now we have China partnering with Billy the Water King with the U.S. MIA. Once again the timing 2018-2022. All of this on the surface looks great but I've been there and the biggest issue is these projects are started, they give themselves a pat on the back, roll up the carpet and then leave.

Down The Drain
It's the question of maintenance. The lack of training and empowering the people to be in charge of their own infrastructure.

Drought Threatens Millions in Southern Africa

And now we have millions of people in Africa that are starving.
Gates Involvement

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The Federal Reserve is raising its key interest rate 0.25 percentage point, underscoring central bankers' commitment to fighting inflation even if that heightens the financial pressure on the the country's banks.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

PacWest is the next bank in focus: it says it secured a $1.4 billion line of credit after clients withdrew about 20% of the bank's deposits since the start of this year. It also has opted not to raise additional capital.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Some more on water. Loop posted "PILOT' a couple of days ago.
We may have another water connection. I know I am going on a bit about water but it is World Water Day.

Farme rs Paid Not To Farm

One result of doing this is less food production and higher costs. If one was suspicious one would think that a page out of Gates handbook is being used.
This is a pilot program, or at least an expansion of one from 2019.

Upper Colorado River States Get $ for Conservation Program

There is more going on than - Wall Street.
Wall Street is Thirsty
"It's not their land, it's not their legacy, it's their bottom line."

How are Lake Mead and Powell doing now that California has had record breaking rain?
Lake Mead Water Levels and Record Rain and Snowfall

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join