It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I worry about all those people who thought it was us who were crazy are about to be hurting bad. You and I may not be able to help enough of them to make it go away.

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: nerbot

There's going to be collateral damage alright. The whole middle class!
But those who saw this coming years ago and understand the deeper implications of it ...are readily prepared.

We were just talking about this at home last night. While we're not super-preppers, I could close the door behind me tonight when I get home from work and we could survive for at least 3 months pretty easily. Mostly emergency food stuff, so it won't be gourmet meals - but we won't starve. And I believe a lot of our neighborhood is fairly well prepared too, so we could do a bit of bartering with each other if necessary. I pray it doesn't come to that, but we're ready.

Also - a few of us met up at the "alternate black site" today because we could not log on to ATS. Quite the relief that ATS is back again!

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
I understood that you were saying thanks because you thought that was a nice addition to the thread.

Basically you are saying this is the system you want to use instead of the starring a post system, which is just as pointless.

So when I say, I'm not seeing the fruits of Q's plan and you call a ball, what does that add to the thread?

Lets try another way of stating this then.

You do go on shillin runs IMO with some of this. So when you do that I cant star or unstar that so to speak, but I can call it honestly as down the middle or off the plate better than "un" starring someone who would never know I didn't star them unless no one starred that post.

edit on 22-3-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
What is this alternate site you speak of TC1?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
New Bombshell Document DESTROYS Manhattan DA’s Case Against Trump

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Bite Me.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've mentioned before the issue of Common Language and its collapse. I recently had an occasion that demonstrated this to me, and, while not shocked it happened, it leaves me scratching my head.

So, we all know what a hammer is. But what if you do not know? Well, someone has to show you what a hammer is, but it does not mean you can use it, it just now means we have a commonality of language to talk about a hammer without you getting lost. But.... and it is a very big qualifier, to "know" a hammer is not to simply know what it is, but to have used it in way where our commonality of language allows for far more than "is that or isn't it hammer."

CLIP

Kennedy: “Do you know what a Brady motion is?”

Biden judicial nominee: “It’s not coming to mind… I believe that the Brady case involved something regarding the Second Amendment.”

(It requires prosecutors to disclose evidence to the defense)

Meh, so what, if it comes up he can go into his office and google it. At which point he simply knows what it means, but he has no commonality of language. It means, that when he firsts learns of Brady, in a life or death case, he will have no idea how to use it. Even worse, those who bring up Brady will be flailing around as they have to EXPLAIN it to him, at which point, just like here in the clip, he will be pissed, angry and annoyed he was shown up.

Meh, so what. Well, if you are the defendant, you are going to galatically pissed the judge in your case doesn't know the most basic, most fundamental, and simply foundation of a case.

Commonality of language is key to our existence, at the Maoian Moment, it is being destroyed by simple acts of changing the meaning of They and Them, and by removing discourse simply because one needs to be clued in to the definitions before a conversation can be had.

You are here, prove me wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

You have a PM...

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

They lost me by using such a crappy AI. Wonder who we uncovered dirt on for someone to bother with this garbage.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Funny because you posted something I held back on doing in regards to the Oswald/Kerry pics. I even gave you a star, not that it means anything, but does the fact that you did do it make you a shill?

Is that a ball on you because you disagreed or on them with the speculating that took up so much "valuable space" on the thread? In your opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
Got it. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
We have more water issues.
African Development Bank- Gates foundation-China

This is not looking good. Now we have China partnering with Billy the Water King with the U.S. MIA. Once again the timing 2018-2022. All of this on the surface looks great but I've been there and the biggest issue is these projects are started, they give themselves a pat on the back, roll up the carpet and then leave.

Down The Drain
It's the question of maintenance. The lack of training and empowering the people to be in charge of their own infrastructure.

Nice use of metaphor.

edit on 22-3-2023 by FlyingFox because: html issue

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Cohen has been acting in bad faith ever since, if I read it correctly. Pretty much what you'd expect from a convicted purger

Wife made me watch his current whinefest a few days ago, it was pretty painful.

edit on 22-3-2023 by FlyingFox because: whine fest is really two words

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I guess that's where things are going.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I thought about it after the fact, and it really doesn't belong here....unless it does?

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
A recurring theme with you seems to be you THINK everything failed,what you're missing repeatedly is ,it's not even over with.
Shouldn't you reserve judgement and making conclusions until it's actually finished?
Why you continue to naysay is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
A recurring theme with you seems to be you THINK everything failed,what you're missing repeatedly is ,it's not even over with.

But, so far, nobody here has anything to prove it worked.

Shouldn't you reserve judgement and making conclusions until it's actually finished?
Why you continue to naysay is beyond me.

No, I can certainly say it hasn't happened, because it hasn't.

Honestly, after years of this, I'm thinking why does anyone continue to suck down hopium? You see?, it cuts both ways.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yeah because everything happening today is normal right?

Ppl that say nothing is happening either aren’t paying attention or do not want these things to happen in the first place.

I believe you’re the latter.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here is the link for the PBS documentary about Fauci.
PBS American Masters Starring Anthony Fauci

Rand Paul has proposed breaking up Fauci's department into three different areas which would be a start. Fauci should never have been able to hold onto that position for so long, too much power consolidation. Even better the Directors need to be appointed by the President and only serve two five year terms.
Rand Paul: The End of Fauci's NIH as We Know It.

Like I say it is a start. There needs to be some serious scrutiny and auditing of what studies are being funded, what the purpose of the studies are, ie benefiting rather than harming, and who or what organization is being funded.
Also the NIH cannot serve as the Gatekeeper and cherry pick what research should be conducted. Then there is the matter of royalties being paid by Big Pharma.

A consistent problem is that most of the funding goes to large institutions, leaving behind the smaller research operations. Basically starving out the 'little guy" with the potential revolutionary idea.

Following the wives...
There really needs to be an overhaul of the Bioethics department as well. The one that Grady, Fauci's wife headed. This was such a serious red flag. Basically the were no safety guardrails to stop what was obviously unethical. It should be prohibited that these senior positions are held by family members. That head position must be independent and should also be term limited.

Rand Paul's proposal is like putting a band aid on a broken leg. To regain any form of credibility the entire structure needs to be reorganized and most importantly the ugly divorce with Big Pharma.

Of course this is like watching deers in the headlights- lobbying by you know who.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Rook I just came across another news clip that you will find interesting.
I earlier found a small clip about the latest table top exercise for Catastrophic Contagion. This one shows that Bill Gates attended in person! How convenient that his speech was not recorded, but we can just imagine this has more promotion of his GERM team.
Truth Justice Tweet

He has lots of good material. To see Gates scroll to Sparta Justice. I hadn't considered this but "Will this be a massive cover-up for the millions of children who have already received the toxic Covid jabs?"

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox
I can't speak for anyone else but when I say "nothing is happening" in these threads I am specifically talking about the predictions made by Q or that the anons thought Q made through coded messages in the drops.

Outside that context something is always happening, obviously.

new topics

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join