It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Not sure if you're being serious but i had this very conversation the other night with a friend. He's a nice person and we mess around with coding, 3d printers, have taken psychedelics together etc, and i've always respected him as an intelligent person.

However, i went on a bit of a rant as he's pro vaccine and no matter what i said it seemed his lights turned off. Despite explaining i was only trying to help inform decisions for the health of his family, there was clearly some kind of barrier at work. I can talk to him about other dimensions, the nature of reality etc and he's very open minded but try and criticize big pharma or Bill Gates and he's having none of it.

Then later he mentioned he thinks humans are nothing more than machines. My argument was that machines think in binary while humans are capable of indecision and imagination. It seemed to somehow make him malfunction for a second. I think somehow there's hypnosis at work, trying to convince people to merge with machines, or to accept ourselves as nothing more than a machine.

There's a real division happening. While i refuse to use ChatGPT, he's obsessed by it. While i value time with nature he wants VR to progress. I watched the matrix and seen it as a warning, while i think he liked the idea of being able to dodge bullets. Maybe it's all just a simulation, however, wilful acceptance of such a scenario is crazy to me. It's one thing to be forced into slavery, it's another to volunteer for it.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 23:

edit on 3/23/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Fetterman spotting!

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I wonder if this will bring up the second set of DNA found on Jimmy's mom when they found her dead body being freshly "used".

At the time the rumor had it that a certain Chuck was the owner of that DNA. This was why it wasn't addressed in the public. At least that was the rumor.

The -Q- point about this might be more about the dead girls found on the Queens properties, all drained of their blood, and all seemingly ritually killed. Of course this could have been more of an Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed issue, with the Prince turned King proclaiming to be the rightful heir to Vlad Țepeș territory and reign. A-chrome still seemed to be in play back then.

Was Jimmy just a precursor to Jeffery, or are they both just part of an older cult doing the same jobs, but for different generations and territories. If this is true, then that could mean that this group could be bigger than just the modern era, but could, or should, be viewed at through the maps of the Venetian outreaches of Merchant Class families.

Though I really doubt this Jimmy docudrama will be nothing more than history being rewritten so that certain families are left out. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Dude so sorry if I am off but the "Lithium " reminded
me of Lithium Drugs, "Valley of the Dolls" & then batteries. I dont recall much about the famous movie
'Valley of the Dolls' cz I was such a wee kid & the movie bothered me a lot prolly cz I was so young. So maybe movie was possibly about drugs, sex & prostitutes?
The above is based on what I remember as a wee kid & without looking anything up.

This is also a memory check for me...
Cheers
Ektar

Hope I made since trying to adj to new meds¹1

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I still believe some of the most outrageous SJW characters are designed to incite MAGA (R) sensibilities.

I can agree with that.

If you think about it DJT played the opposing role.

Honestly, I think they both worked.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
To be honest, you're the one that seems offended you can't get through our thick skulls that this is simply a larp.

Not offended at all. I know I'm here wasting my time. That is why I do it.

There's a lot more growth available here that is beyond the larp/non larp.

Sure, but it is also available in the other threads on ATS so what is the purpose of trying to shoehorn it into something that never was?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Funny because you posted something I held back on doing in regards to the Oswald/Kerry pics. I even gave you a star, not that it means anything, but does the fact that you did do it make you a shill?

Is that a ball on you because you disagreed or on them with the speculating that took up so much "valuable space" on the thread? In your opinion.

Only I know if I am a shill and I am for Freedom.... Big time. Your freedoms too, Dask. Even for the evil ones personal freedom if they can leave innocents alone. So call me one if you think it fits. So speculation is all either of us have. Bringing data to the table is where we draw the line here on ATS. Supporting your disclaimers on Q with data might be a place we can agree to disagree with you. I agree that someone should bring counter arguments. I also agree that doubling down when those arguments are challenged by hard facts is one thing we should not do on ATS,

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

There's a lot more growth available here that is beyond the larp/non larp.

Sure, but it is also available in the other threads on ATS so what is the purpose of trying to shoehorn it into something that never was?

I like the people in this thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, I have some experience with nurses and Docs from my MASH Days and having close friends who are in the profession.
All of those people were depending on Science they were trained to accept. The ones we know of who spoke against it were ostracized by leadership that the "conspiracy nuts" were just nuts. Well that turned out to be a lie and we can't blame our Nurses and most of our Dr's for this. The medical leadership is a whole different concern for me.

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: FlyingFox

Tom Renz has a new whistle blower- Adrienne Smith.
All I can think of is that some hospital administrators and nurses must have completely lost their way during Covid. This sounds like just putting down a sick animal, but come to think of it Albert Bourla and Tedros [WHO] are both vets. Maybe that is exactly how they see us, just animals.

Hospital Protocols to Kill
They may want to change the Hippocratic Oath to the Hypocrite Oath.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Damn, that sounds like a Borg that became human and is having trouble coping with it.

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: CrazyFox

Not sure if you're being serious but i had this very conversation the other night with a friend. He's a nice person and we mess around with coding, 3d printers, have taken psychedelics together etc, and i've always respected him as an intelligent person.

However, i went on a bit of a rant as he's pro vaccine and no matter what i said it seemed his lights turned off. Despite explaining i was only trying to help inform decisions for the health of his family, there was clearly some kind of barrier at work. I can talk to him about other dimensions, the nature of reality etc and he's very open minded but try and criticize big pharma or Bill Gates and he's having none of it.

Then later he mentioned he thinks humans are nothing more than machines. My argument was that machines think in binary while humans are capable of indecision and imagination. It seemed to somehow make him malfunction for a second. I think somehow there's hypnosis at work, trying to convince people to merge with machines, or to accept ourselves as nothing more than a machine.

There's a real division happening. While i refuse to use ChatGPT, he's obsessed by it. While i value time with nature he wants VR to progress. I watched the matrix and seen it as a warning, while i think he liked the idea of being able to dodge bullets. Maybe it's all just a simulation, however, wilful acceptance of such a scenario is crazy to me. It's one thing to be forced into slavery, it's another to volunteer for it.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I like the people in this thread.

I like them too but, as DTOM seems to be prompted to remind us time and again, we re not the topic of the thread.

The topic is Q. Are they real? Is their plan an actual plan that is in play?

If not, we are all just wasting our time, which I pretty much figured, which is why there is no way for me to be disappointed.

Even if it turned out to be true I wouldn't be disappointed, I'd be like "hell yeah, although I didn't think it was real" and that is all.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The topic is Q. Are they real? Is their plan an actual plan that is in play?

The question shouldn't be about -Q- being real, but rather if -Q- is even active anymore.

That damn plan. It's very clear that nobody here knows what the plan is, only that it's supposed to be trusted.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Only I know if I am a shill as well but you seem rather comfortable saying that, in your opinion, I go on shilling runs.

Please, don't say you are for my freedoms right after pretty much calling me a shill.

I never called you a shill, I said that you posted something I refrained from posting that might have been taken as shilling by some.

I then took a swipe at your ball and strikes thing because if others are keeping the "kind of count" you say you are calling you threw a ball in their eyes, I think you threw strike.

Just like when you call them, it means nothing.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
The question shouldn't be about -Q- being real, but rather if -Q- is even active anymore.

That damn plan. It's very clear that nobody here knows what the plan is, only that it's supposed to be trusted.

I'm afraid I have to disagree, if they were never who they say they were, it makes no difference if they are active or not.

What I find interesting is the attention span of some of us. Maybe not in this thread, but in many on ATS, people were saying the covid vax was the mark of the devil, just on the last page someone said it might be worldcoin, while 30 years ago it was your SS number.

I mean, I love conspiracy theories, it is why I am here, but at some point it seems like you just have to come to grips with the fact that some of them are wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Just wanted to add something new I have started finding amongst my vaccinated clients.
The ones I am referencing have had either 2 jabs or 2 jabs plus one booster.
All of them are pretty much 12 months since their last jab.
In the last 3 months, whilst doing Reflexology, I am finding a 'rod' (reflex term) in the ovaries/testes in them, yes one is a man. One in particular I referred for further investigation as she was getting stabbing pains in her ovary area. Whilst being referred she got the pain so bad it went across her lower abdomen and down her left leg. The pain was so bad she went to A&E. Subsequent raft of tests including an internal scan revealed NOTHING!
Interestingly, the 'rod' is appearing on the right foot only, just like the C19 point I found way back in 2020 when people got infected by covid or subsequently vaccinated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"just on the last page someone said it might be worldcoin"

I don't know if you're alluding to me. That was my post. I'm merely using the example of Worldcoin to show the general direction the arrow is pointing. I wouldn't necessarily call it the"mark of the devil". I do however see it as a stark symbol of subjection and oppression.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Breaking: The banking collapse contagion continues and the latest problem bank appears to be
@DeutscheBank. CDSs are now spiking and shares collapsing as rumors overseas and here in US spread about its health. Another reason @SecYellen has called an emergency meeting

twitter.com...

Now Deutsche Bank, Europe's largest, coming under pressure. This would take down EU financial system unless central banks realize that they cannot tighten and ease at the same time

twitter.com...

Yellen Calls Friday FSOC Meeting After Banking-Sector Turmoil
www.bloomberg.com...

A key indicator says a recession is guaranteed in 2023 — and Bill Ackman, Nouriel Roubini, and others are warning of trouble ahead
www.businessinsider.com...

‘Already past the point of no return’: JPMorgan says the U.S. is probably headed for a recession as economic ‘engines are about to turn off’
www.google.com...
edit on 24-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join