It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am wondering if instead of Trump getting arrested ... that it is Biden who is arrested.

Now that would be a powerful shot heard around the world.

It makes sense to me. Can you arrest a sitting President? Yes for Treason.

P

edit on 20/3/2023 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If Trump is arrested, which at this point I doubt, Would it mean that -Q- will dump everything?

Reason I doubt Trump will be arrested is that this whole thing comes off like a classic Trump counter-intel move.

Of course, if it is as you pine, Biden that is arrested, then I would expect a massive false flag. What if it's Hunter that is arrested though?

All of the information that's coming out from the missing classified documents everyone seems to have in their yard these days to the questionable payments from foreign agents to the Biden administration. It all has Hunters hands on it.

How will Joe react?

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
If DeSantis was in the know or had a good sense of what the hell was going with the SDNY and Braggs' wild goose chase he would have said he'd be there for Trump to stand up to this political persecution. Instead, DeSantis took a neutral, stand off position that was late and a bit short to say the least. I was surprised at how unprincipled he was.
Maybe Trump, working with McCarthy, had planned this to oust DeSantis, expose him this way. Let's face it, DeSantis didn't come off well. After all, Trump is a Florida resident and a political associate, by not defending Trump-sticking up for principles-and coming out late, weak and petty DeSantis looks like a political donar class hack. Another win for Trump.

I think it was Andy Whorel who explained such things are like cooking a steak. You can cook it more later on, but you can't uncook it.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I am wondering if instead of Trump getting arrested ... that it is Biden who is arrested.

P

As hilarious as that would be, in a sense it's true. Indicting Trump sets the precedent FOR arresting ex-president(s).

edit on 21-3-2023 by FlyingFox because:
www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
KIRBY CLIP

This is what he's referring to.

"Sir, are the US military ready to fight WW3?"

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   

P

21st March 2020

Do not fear.
Q
---
21st March 2018

(Panic mode.
Enjoy the show.
Q)

Enjoy the show.
Expect a lot more.
Panic.
Q
edit on 21/3/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

P

As hilarious as that would be, in a sense it's true. Indicting Trump sets the precedent FOR arresting ex-president(s).

edit on 21-3-2023 by FlyingFox because:
www.google.com...

Yes! Trump fails to be charged and Obama (and others?) are arrested.

I'd pay to see that!

P

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF - If you allow it...
Let's replace INFORMED CONSENT with INFORMED REJECTION?

First off, let me say that I don't know if this is an epiphany, foresight, or a vision - but the details are starting to stack up for me after a little investigation. My gut feeling is to pass this on to enable INFORMED REJECTION of History repeating itself - by making you aware of what MAY be planned by the cabal.

I was woken by a call from my Uncle's morning carer at 7:50am, after going to sleep at 4am. The call was over something trivial, so irked me... but a couple of minutes later I had the following "realisation":

1) Forewarnngs that President Trump will get arrested today, 3/21/23, which would be the most famous arrest in history,

2) What is the current most famous arrest in history? LEE HARVEY OSWALD,

3) Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested for the murder of JFK - DJT best friends with JFK's son, JFK Jr,

4) What could the cabal find more "poetic" to end their arch-nemesis than to tie his ritual killing to that of JFK?

5) DATES - What is the resonance between JFK assassination and today (expected to be DJT arrest day)?

11/22/1963 > 3/21/23 = 711 months, 27 days (link)

Will the cabal attempt a modern "Jack Ruby" to assassination of DJT during his arrest/perp walk?

6) It gets weird now!

7) What if... Lee Harvey Oswald DID NOT die? Who could he be now - as reward for his patsy role?

8) Compare these pictures of LEE HARVEY OSWALD and John Forbes Kerry!
In particular note the outer edges of the eye sockets, the jaws, nose and the ears:

9) IF Lee Harvey Oswald went through a False Flag assasination, survived and had some facial reconstruction (jaw lengthening?), then how cheeky to choose a name with the same initials as the person you're supposed to have killed:

John Fitzgerald Kennedy... John Forbes Kerry

10) Was Lee Harvey Oswald's reward for taking the "Patsy" role, to join the inner cabal circle and rise to US Secretary of State... as well as marrying into the HEINZ family?

11) I have wondered why there is so little mention of John Kerry in the post map! Now I see that that may be because he is a part of the big reveal that ties the recent history of the cabal together; from JFK's assassination all the way to Joe Biden.

John Kerry's stepson, Christopher Heinz, is partner with Hunter Biden in Rosemont Senca partners!!!

Finally, I have a feeling that there may be a similar reason why we have had little focus on Mitt Romney in the post map. He is also purported to have a son involved with Ukraine energy companies.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
[...]
8) Compare these pictures of LEE HARVEY OSWALD and John Forbes Kerry!
In particular note the outer edges of the eye sockets, the jaws, nose and the ears:

9) IF Lee Harvey Oswald went through a False Flag assasination, survived and had some facial reconstruction (jaw lengthening?), then how cheeky to choose a name with the same initials as the person you're supposed to have killed:

John Fitzgerald Kennedy... John Forbes Kerry

[...]

Those two pictures are of extremely good likeness. What do you think about the blemish/scar on the left side near the lips of both pictures?

edit on Tue Mar 21 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Good sport on the scar/blemish - I missed that (no pun intended)!

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It would be nice if someone could twit both these pics.

edit on 21-3-2023 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A few headlines of the day:

Silicon Valley Bank collapse was 'Lehman moment for technology,' top Goldman Sachs deal-maker says
www.cnbc.com...

Economist David Rosenberg Warns of 'Crash Landing' and Recession, Citing Fed Data

Famed economist David Rosenberg has warned of a “crash landing” and an impending recession for the U.S. economy. Referring to the Philadelphia Fed’s manufacturing index chart, he stressed: “Take a good hard look at this chart and tell me we are heading into a ‘soft’ or ‘no’ landing. More like a ‘crash’ landing.”

news.bitcoin.com...

The Fed has to choose between generational inflation or the first banking crisis since 2008, finance professor says

"Let me just say I would not want to be a Fed policymaker right now."

fortune.com...

Swedish pension fund Alecta sells its stake in First Republic Bank

Alecta, Sweden's biggest pension fund, has sold all its shares in ailing U.S lender First Republic Bank (FRC.N) at a loss of $728 million, Alecta spokesperson Jacob Lapidus said on Tuesday.

www.reuters.com...

Fund managers fear a ‘systemic credit event’ as the biggest threat to markets: Bank of America

Fund managers fear that a systemic credit crunch is the biggest tail risk this month, Bank of America strategists have said following data from their latest poll.

www.marketwatch.com...

Elon Musk sees 'serious risk' of another Great Depression if the Fed doesn't stem the collapse of regional banks after SVB failure
markets.businessinsider.com...
edit on 21-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
SVB is interesting.
Certainly a trigger event.
But is it WH or BH?
I have been sensing it is WH and is to be used to shape the narrative for the inevitable banking collapse to usher in the new.
If cranky is right, and I believe he is, the next few days are going to happen fast in shaping the narrative of the collapse. a reply to: socialmediaclown

But have you heard about how fake president Joe Biden’s bailout of SVB, which the regime has chosen to call a “backstop,” is really more about saving the investment flow into communist China’s sensitive aerospace and defense companies?

China Joe basically saved the communist Chinese regime’s most critical industries, which were using SVB as a bridge, so to speak, in the transfer of United States dollar capital investments into Chinese ventures. In other words, SVB was a highly corrupt bank serving communist Chinese interests in addition to those of Big Tech and other far-left entities.

FULL REPORT

edit on 21-3-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel this is most odd. It may tie in to "watching a movie" and "not safe to walk the streets."
As if we haven't had enough of Fauci, PBS is releasing a Fauci documentary! What I find very interesting is that the film crews have been following him since Biden's inauguration. From the trailer he says himself that the Biden administration followed his directions to the tee.

Fauci: Right Wingers Who Want Him Killed Have 'No Noble End Goal."

There may be some real evidence about him that may not necessarily be in that documentary. One would think that he would like to get out of the spotlight, especially now that people know that he funded and lied to Congress about gain of function.

Fauci Security
I can't even imagine how Fauci and Grady will be able to live their lives without real fear and the need for constant security.
I'm going to watch it tonight and see if there is something that we may have missed.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Interesting scene from 1998's Armageddon - sound familiar?

Typically, not available on YouTube

BITCHUTE

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I've been waiting for this. From the Rolling Stone's interview with Fauci.

Fauci Would Like to Set the Record Straight

The narrative change. How else to explain all the heart conditions, time to pull out the Long Covid card.

"The data are starting to point to people with Covid, compared to those that didn't, having a higher incidence of all kinds of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease." Scroll to Long Covid section. Couldn't possibly be related to the jabs.

He is flip flopping all through this but how could he do this?
He blocked President Trump's phone number so he wouldn't take his calls?

"You mention in the documentary how, during your time under Trump, you would regularly receive late-night calls from a blocked number that was always Trump,..."

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006
I can do it if you want, though don't have much audience.

Done.

Oswald/Kerry

edit on 21-3-2023 by igloo because: added link

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Some might be interested in this - The Brotherhood Of The Bell. It was a long rumored TV movie never on video or anything that I could find, yes TV. Which speaks to the secret societies pretty well. As always, put yourself in his shoes.

rumble.com...

REL: Interesting theory on As The World Turns Doubt on the Patsy Match, no real need unless there was a symbolic need for the Inverse Pattern later, Qurious.

Note the Time Stamp.

Happy New Year, nothing will be the same for those with Eyes To See after tomorrow.

Next stop, SOULstice seQuence.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Following the wives. While we are being distracted by so much, Melinda French Gates tweeted on March 17th "Unicef's latest report underscores an urgent problem: More than 1 billion adolescent girls and women are undernourished."

Unicef's Latest Report
This is directly related to the plandemic "anaemia, low birth weight and acute malnutrition has risen by 25% since 2020 in crisis hit cities."
No doubt the Gates solution is more equitable access to jabs or better yet insecticide enhanced bed netting.

Gematria: Unicef Melinda French Gates Value 717.

Melinda French Gates Tweet

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Replying to self about Miles Guo apartment fire.
New York Investigators Probing Fire

This may be what the FBI was looking for and why the fire was set.
Marco Polo Report on Hunter Biden's Laptop
Conclusion: "Rudy Giuliani, who is technically deficient, did not convene forensic experts to verify the authenticity of the materials, especially the emails which Giuliani gave to the NY Post.
***Additionally Miles Guo was given a copy." Page 569

Rudy Tells Tucker Carlson He Offered FBI Agents Hunter Biden's Laptop

Why would the FBI not take it from Rudy? Thinking outside the box for the moment but maybe he did not really have it, as in his own words it could have been anyone's. Maybe he gave the copy to Miles Gao.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join