It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

www.usnews.com...
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/07/obama-campaign-fined-big-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations

Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations
The FEC levied one of its largest fines ever against Obama's campaign committee, new documents show.

By Seth Cline
Jan. 7, 2013, at 3:10 p.m.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Checking in with the WHO - we have a new star- the Unitaid-funded STAR Initiative. This STAR Initiative is related to HIV self testing and scaling this up globally.

As Angel has pointed out with these mRNA jabs there is a link to HIV and AIDS, so here we have this initiative to deploy HIV self-testing kits and perfecting them, along with digital self reporting under the cover of Covid.
Implementation of Different HIV Self-testing Models with Implications for HIV Testing Services during Covid Pandemic

Scrolling to the bottom look who we have funding this-the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation along with the NIH and the WHO.
Global Policy and Guideline Development STAR
Well the WHO deemed this a priority in 2016 and did the final update to guidance November 2019.

This is probably just a coincidence that Bill Gates has just finished a trip in India and now suddenly India is interested in the Star Initiative.
HIV Self Testing Takes Off In India

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So important to understand. Polarity reality = Victim or Perpetrator in m.A.L.I.C.E.'s either or world. We reward the victims, so there is incentive to live in that space full time, which, sadly, creates the current victim class which seeks to find evermore areas to be the victim = self destruction.

Yes, I miss my sister who took that route. She's the only person who ever really broke my heart and it will hurt until I die.

I got a pet rat instead, she's called "Mimsy". She doesn't interrogate, intimidate or bully anything except her food tray and the bedding she changes on a regular basis. Proper little home-maker. So Sweet.

Gotta love something or someone or we explode eh?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
From TeamMuskinator.

Patterns that repeat can be hijacked, simply because they are patterns. To date, it never really happened, as "implied consent" was the dominant energy. No more.

Folks wanted their own demise "destroy the FED, screw them, they're nothing" also "why the hell is my bank account frozen...?" Thankfully these with noble aspirations but ignorant foundations are not in charge.

The hijack, should it succeed, will have been done seamlessly for the most part. We covered Evergrande a ton here, and it's ties to Tether and the CCP and BTC. Goog Evergrande Stock Price...

So this happened in the background. Which reminds me of this...

See folks will turn into crybabies, especially millenials of the wokeness generation, when bank runs and failures mean no apple pay soy lattes. So it seems the smarter side took to removing the cancer, as I said 5 years ago, quietly.

Looks like Evergrande dissolved into the aethers in some way shape or form.

See the partially awake want the patient killed to kill the cancer, the awakened want the cancer removed with surgery, those with the 40k POV want the cancer removed without the hospital stay.

So let us see how the Old Guard, the really really old Guard is doing.

2023 = 223 = 322 Skull and Bones INVERSION.

Enjoy the Show.
NCSWC.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

So important to understand. Polarity reality = Victim or Perpetrator in m.A.L.I.C.E.'s either or world. We reward the victims, so there is incentive to live in that space full time, which, sadly, creates the current victim class which seeks to find evermore areas to be the victim = self destruction.

Yes, I miss my sister who took that route. She's the only person who ever really broke my heart and it will hurt until I die.

I got a pet rat instead, she's called "Mimsy". She doesn't interrogate, intimidate or bully anything except her food tray and the bedding she changes on a regular basis. Proper little home-maker. So Sweet.

Gotta love something or someone or we explode eh?

The juxtaposition of your symbolism is remarkable.

I had the same Xact, I don't give it the energy of feeling bad, as I understand it and move on, as we play both sides and to feel hurt is to be victimized, which isn't helpful.

Fun fact: Those that are extremely polarized to the so called "service to others" polarity have a problem - they attract those who are in need to help fulfill their polarity vibration. In modern times it rarely brings folks looking for assistance, but in fact perpetual victims needing "help." The "service to others" end up being victimized over and over again, rarely finding folks who will "help" them.

So, in a way we bring it upon ourselves by occupying the polarity of giving, helping etc. We often feel really awful when we move to the gray area, it scares us, but in fact that's the point of being polarized - see it as a dead end and move back to the middle.

The real trouble starts when we get so far into the polarity that we have lost sight of the middle ground, both sides get this way but it seems the Victims dig in much more and keep on keeping on, while the STOs isolate to avoid the issues.

Gray area solves both problems, but sadly we get caught in a loop thinking if we go deeper into the polarity we can find the solace, and things get worse.

Fun Fact: This too shall suffer the Inversion and the spell broken shortly... for many.

Love thy self, as Dr. Sebi once said, "then you'll never let yourself down."

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is going to be pretty bumpy going forward’: First Republic stock shares plunge almost 50% as people move their money despite $30 billion bailout

First Republic Bank remains in crisis mode this week, despite coordinated efforts by large banks to stabilize its finances and the federal government’s guarantee of deposits in two failed banks earlier this month.

fortune.com...

Nearly 200 banks teeter as Fed seeks inflation balance; rate hike risks more insolvency
www.google.com...

SVB Collapse Rocks California Housing Market as House Prices to Bottom Out
www.google.com...=1

I guess banks DO affect markets.

Global central banks announce joint action to keep dollars flowing

The world's leading central banks jointly announced new action to try to keep U.S. dollars flowing easily through the global banking system, returning to a strategy used extensively in past crises.

The Federal Reserve, along with the European Central Bank, Bank of England, Bank of Canada, Bank of Japan, and Swiss National Bank, with their Sunday evening (U.S. time) aimed to make dollar swap lines more readily available.

It is a sign of the severity of the risk global central banks see from the series of strains in the banking system worldwide since Silicon Valley Bank failed nine days ago

www.axios.com...
edit on 20-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
In case anyone is wondering if the US even has a CBDC ready to go in case of a monumental crash:

Project Hamilton

www.bostonfed.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Also, it seems that they still haven't found a buyer for Silicon Valley Bank, because they just extended the auction -- again.
Normally, the FDIC would just close down the bank and start mailing checks to depositors. The fact that they haven't done this yet suggests they'd probably go broke if they had to go this route.
edit on 20-3-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We are in a major liquidity crisis. This is only the beginning. Whether or not some white hats step in and save us from experiencing the worst of it ... remains to be seen.

edit on 20-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Russia says SU-35 scrambled over Baltic as 2 US bombers flew towards border

On March 20, radar facilities of the air defence forces of the Western military district on duty over the Baltic Sea detected two air targets flying in the direction of the Russian Federation's state border," the ministry said on Telegram. It said the targets were U.S. Air Force B52H strategic bombers.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We are in a major liquidity crisis. This is only the beginning. Whether or not some white hats step in and save us from experiencing the worst of it ... remains to be seen.

Part of any white hat plan would surely be to bankrup the big guns up top, destroy credibility, organise setups and flush them out which will obviously involve collateral damage filtering down around the world.

We are all on hills throwing rocks.

Mars next.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

There's going to be collateral damage alright. The whole middle class!
But those who saw this coming years ago and understand the deeper implications of it ...are readily prepared.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Fine. I don't do Q because Im lazy. I don't understand it, don't want to understand it, don't want my brain to leak from my ears..near enough to that already..but if this Q jagooff had anything to do with 6 Janruary, then me and tip got an issue, so if he's hidden somewhere squeezing out rabbit turds he should burrow deeper and realize that I farm the briars. There 'we' weighed in..sorry that's 'Wwe' do a little farming here and there..You know how it is sometimes , everything lines up and you just hear metal...
edit on 20-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

edit on 20-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey Cranky, just wanted to say you are good at this!
You have a gift.
Glad to have you back. Appreciate your many contributions. Godspeed.

From TeamMuskinator.

[...].

edit on Tue Mar 21 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It appears we've hit a Pool Marker.

Anons: Believe is a Marker.
NPC: Believe in trans rights.
Press: Believe in finally getting DJT.

Symbols are funny that way.

Staggeringly funny effort to Invert, which, is simply lying outright.

KIRBY CLIP

This is what he's referring to.

edit on 20-3-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ju dge rules banks can be sued for profiting from Jeffrey Epstein's sex-trafficking scheme

Rakoff will not only allow the lawsuits to move forward on grounds of JPMorgan Chase and Deutsche profiting from Epstein's activities. Prosecutors may also attempt to prove that the banks participated in helping Epstein evade law enforcement, Law & Crime says. The banks are accused of turning a blind eye to Epstein's activities and obstructed enforcement of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act.

edit on 3202023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Didn't all those boxes of cash out in the Desert have Red Cross tags on them?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This has the makings of Inversion Inversion written all over it.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If DeSantis was in the know or had a good sense of what the hell was going with the SDNY and Braggs' wild goose chase he would have said he'd be there for Trump to stand up to this political persecution. Instead, DeSantis took a neutral, stand off position that was late and a bit short to say the least. I was surprised at how unprincipled he was.
Maybe Trump, working with McCarthy, had planned this to oust DeSantis, expose him this way. Let's face it, DeSantis didn't come off well. After all, Trump is a Florida resident and a political associate, by not defending Trump-sticking up for principles-and coming out late, weak and petty DeSantis looks like a political donar class hack. Another win for Trump.

edit on 20-3-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join