It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman
I just realized that both of those women look like they are from Swiss decent. I wonder if there is a trend amongst world and corporate leaders to "receive" a certain type of woman if they agree and play along with the agenda?

Hum?

Diana's style will never die perhaps?

Beware the wives.

Smoke and Mirrors.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Call me when the next Windows smartphone comes out.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Now I'm just making stuff up.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
NATO considering deployment of up to 300,000 troops on border with Russia

Politico writes that NATO intends to stop Russia if it decides to expand the war beyond Ukraine. Because of this, the Alliance is talking about strengthening its eastern borders and the need to send up to 300,000 troops to the border.

www.yahoo.com...

The article avoids stating which exact borders will get the troops. They euphemistically say, "NATO borders". Isn't this part of the problem?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   
twitter.com...
twitter.com/mfa_russia

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   

So intense our energies at present, wee noospheric dive gave Cosmic Eagle with some cogs that over huge time waits n syncs, have aligned , cosmic energies being gathered arkeytypal energies peaked and let go for next ( think upwards spirillll ) round, levell llevel or transmutational bout preparing. Communities of past never realllly worked due to the pain body not being able to be worked and recognised or boundary set BUT nowadays this is one of the biggest facets regards our functioning times being as smooth as they have been ( yeah best let that other path-s fulllly gooooo ) , yes harmonious energy groups of many types everywhere now, growing higher n more of them rooting grass, the ability to have wee or small towns and or villages utilized this way also, is n has happening-ed, blessings all

Eagle is the big pic, its opposite n helper is the snake, 15 n 5

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Good to see Cranky commenting again.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
QTSR Mar 19:

QTSR Mar 19:

Q 3616 & 3617

edit on 3/20/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So, what's going on with the indictment? Now Cohen's previous lawyer is going to testify, and talk of an imminent indictment is being pushed back.

Was that just fake news? I wonder if Cohen's lawyer is going kibosh the whole thing. Cohen just admitted on TV that he's trying to get Trump sent to prison -- his value as a witness is less than zero.
edit on 20-3-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
The Oracle of Omaha is now in play according to Fuzzy Panda. I guess this is the announcement that the banks indeed are in trouble.
Fuzzy Panda Tweet: More thann 20 Private Planes Land in Omaha

Just circling back to the Bank of America playbook.
How Warren Buffet Bagged a $12 Billion Profit

Then there was Goldman Sachs as well.
Warren Buffet Invested $5 Billion in Goldman Sachs During 2001 Crisis
"it was something we hadn't seen before,...The system had stopped. I describe it as an economic Pearl Harbor, except it was the economy that had gotten hit by an unbelievable force."

He thought that was like Pearl Harbor...
Berkshire Hathaway Posts a Big Loss, Hoards Cash

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
These never trumpers will never get it. With the raid at Mar-a-Lago and this "hush money" investigation and the many that preceded they have only made Trump stronger.
It looks to me that Trump got ahead of this when he announced he was likely to be indicted/arrested on Tuesday and the media went apoplectic, beside themselves all so giddy with joy....finally, only to realize 24 hours later Trump played them and Robert Costello is going to put an end to this indictment/investigation. Trump ends up with a huge amount of press which he seems to capitalize on making it beneficial to his candidacy. Effectively making the SDNY a Trump PAC. Pretty clever.
I hope I'm right, it looks like that to me. If that's how it goes down it will be another epic fail by the never trumpers and the msm. I'm watching closely.

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
So, what's going on with the indictment? Now Cohen's previous lawyer is going to testify, and talk of an imminent indictment is being pushed back.

Was that just fake news? I wonder if Cohen's lawyer is going kibosh the whole thing. Cohen just admitted on TV that he's trying to get Trump sent to prison -- his value as a witness is less than zero.

edit on 20-3-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is just unbelievable. Can you imagine Albert Bourla getting a 36% pay raise in 2022? Seriously he made $36 million, although living in New York they will take their cut.

Albert Bourla Pockets $33 Million

This is probably just my wild imagination 36%= 3 [6's]= 666

Albert =6
Bourla=6
Pfizer=6
Stephane Bancel hasn't done badly either.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
vigilantcitizen.com...

Adrenochrome on msm in France. Segment immediately ended after mentioning Macron

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
I've been watching clips of the protests in Paris. I can't imagine Macron feeling very safe walking the streets these days.
How's the roadside sculpture of the guillotine coming along?

It's amazing that there is no coverage of any of it here.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Apparently, a leading French communist thinks the decree will be repealed by the Constitutional Council.

He told the press words to the effect that "you haven't seen violent protest yet" ...

Cheers
edit on 20-3-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: negation

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: nerbot
I've been watching clips of the protests in Paris. I can't imagine Macron feeling very safe walking the streets these days.
How's the roadside sculpture of the guillotine coming along?

It's amazing that there is no coverage of any of it here.

Yeah, things will get hotter soon and weekend protests will increase, especially with better weather en route and little response from government as to why they never allowed the people to vote regarding the people.

I spoke to my metal fabricator friend about a guilliotine and he's up for it. lol... will keep you informed.

Things remain quite quiet where I am but that's because I disconnected from the expat community who are just a bunch of tourists who talk about health problems and money. yawn!

Keep an eye on clips and reports, there will be plenty more.

cheers

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
vigilantcitizen.com...

Adrenochrome on msm in France. Segment immediately ended after mentioning Macron

When asked by an incredulous guest where these sacrificed children come from, Fauré answered that they’re mainly kidnapped. He stated that over 58,000 children are kidnapped in France every year and that only two-thirds are found. He then asked: Where is the remaining third?

WHAT!!!!!

58,000 kids kidnapped EVERY YEAR? And one third never found.

WHAT?!?!

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This CLIP is making the rounds. Notice the address. Not a coinkydink, folks are getting the symbols of confirmation in these releases.

This one as well. CLIP

This CLIP is classic: The Victim = when they move to the victim polarity they are moving FROM the perpetrator one: there are only two and no one wants to be the perpetrator.

Fauxci is meant to be 80? Legs, Eyes, walk would indicate otherwise.

"Joe Dimaggio in Gematria:

"It's time" "Tuesday."

Today > 23rd is the new year, eQualNOX. Hang onto your hats kids, watch the symbols coming from Big Daddy's efforts the next few days, and NOT the minion blathering. The symbols are all that matters, timestamps, tie colors etc. We'll need to be patient, do not engage, wait...

Me yesterday Jesus Martyr & DJT

"Son Of God" is also the gematria for Joe Dimaggio.

BTW, if want to see in real time how the shift from Perp to Victim happens watch this CLIP. Ignore everything, just watch to see the pink hair shift and watch how she does it.

It is an NPC, so matters not, but this perfectly illustrates how it happens. ALL politicos do this. I personally had one recently that was effing astounding. I'm not fooled by this nonsense, which makes it all the more funny to me, which, ironically when I point this out it makes them an even bigger victim.

So important to understand. Polarity reality = Victim or Perpetrator in m.A.L.I.C.E.'s either or world. We reward the victims, so there is incentive to live in that space full time, which, sadly, creates the current victim class which seeks to find evermore areas to be the victim = self destruction.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
You may find this article useful.
Collusion of the Century: DOJ, CCP, and Big Media's Conspiracy to Take Down Miles Guo March 17th

SDNY seems to have become completely infiltrated by the CCP.
"Answering Judy Parker, the New York prosecutors, under pressure, disclosed that the prosecutors team had worked a lot with China throughout the investigation of Mr. Guo."

We can't leave out the FBI. They go to his apartment and low and behold it catches fire. They must think we are stupid.

Maybe President Trump's potential arrest is a distraction from this? Or perhaps they are going all in because of panic.
All of this might tie into #448 [clip]
SDNY
Importance of SDNY control?
Jurisdiction.
Weiner evidence collection.
Clinton Foundation.
Epstein evidence collection.
Ukraine.
[Focus on above [for now]]
[Watch NYC]

I wasn't aware that Miles Guo was a star> Miles Guo Loved Starring in Music Videos
D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.

Well he is an undiscovered star, arrested in the morning and there was the heat from the fire.
Fire News
A Steve Bannon connection.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Call me when the next Windows smartphone comes out.

Exactly, Jim

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join