It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Oh thx....I looked at qresear.ch...

edit on 20-11-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So are we considering the announcement on November 18 that a special counsel was assigned to investigate Trump a hit for this prediction?

“@0xSkip
Sep 9
A major world announcement will be made impacting a former US president on November 18th 2022”

I mean, it is a pretty big announcement on the day.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Get those memes ready. LOl.
Biden's birthday is today, the same day that Elon reinstates Trump to Twitter. What a birthday gift!
Joe Biden turns 80

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Are we having fun yet?

Q posting weekly, OrangeManBad reinstated by chief twit, belief in the scam of a system at an all time low.

Are we winning the meme war?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Reply to Pheonix
Do you think it is possible that this relates to Joe Biden's birthday Ascendant sign?

He certainly is ascending in years.
He was born on November 20, 1942 @ 8.30 a.m. [war time hours?] in Scranton Pennsylvania.
His ascension sign is Sagittarius.
The degree is 3 11' 02"

Joe Biden
Ascension Sign

I'm afraid I'm out of my league about this part but maybe it is significant?
-----
Speaking of timing November 19th, the last day of Joe Biden's 79th was World Toilet Day.

With no place to go 892 million free range.
World Toilet Day

You can imagine how excited Bill Gates is. He does have an investment in a toilet company for the future.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Woke up this morning thinking DJT's first tweet would be a list of Gmax & JE's clients and the word "Enjoy."

That said, let's take a look at happened from the 40k POV, because it is really interesting to me.

So, the Muskinator account pins this tweet. Which I have said relates to Twitter as part of a Real Time Reality Creation System.

[I post that this tweet is pinned.]

Muskinator account runs a poll on "reinstating" the most polarizing figure in Human History = DJT.

Muskinator tweets a winky that he is catching the bots by posting the one thing that will send them all into a frenzy. So, DJT Poll, Bots to the flame.

Then the pinned tweet is taken down, and replaced with this.

DJT is reinstated. And, in fact, the oceans rise from Lib tears not melted glaciers.

The war over a key element in the Real Time Reality Creation is more important that people can understand - which I get of course. But it should not be overlooked. It was just a social media site, highly subsidized, bloated workforce, riddled with nonsense, and founded by a beard - literally, for persons unseen.

People treated it like it was/is their dying grandmother, for reasons, when isolated out, make no sense at all as the whole thing is a voluntary effort that elicits more rage than makes sense. Why are people upset at all? They are not, in fact they actually do not care, the Control Matrix is beside itself with rage and using the minions to show its displeasure.

Why so angry m.A.L.I.C.E. et al?

Twitter 1.0 was a key component in our reality creation, a clever control mechanism disguised as well as Cell Tower Tree. That's ignoring the data collection, human trafficking etc. stuff.

"National Security" issue??? Was MySpace a National Security issue when it fell? Why didn't the House shut down Truth Social before it launched if DJT is a National Security Issue? Twitter is special.

Post transition we see the Muskinator Account Numbers change. The "Following" matters most, IMO, they are now moving on to the banking/payments system coding introduction. Also, likely that added Following was of course DJT.

131 Following
117.5M Followers

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Those were good times.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Michelle🇺🇸 #FJB
@Notmyfault99
·
2h
JUST IN: Eric Swalwell, Ilhan Omar & Adam Schiff will be removed from House committees. FANTASTIC!!🙌😂😂😂

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Skinny Arms Macron
twitter.com...
edit on 20-11-2022 by FlyingFox because: t.me...

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Kevin McCarthy says he will remove Ilhan Omar from committee assignment over 'antisemitism' when speaker

What color hat is she wearing?
Cannot ignore the HYPOCRISY

We Are Going To Kill Some Rats’: NYC Mayor Signs New Legislation Aiming To Quash Rampant Rodent Population

edit on 2022/11/20 by CrazyFox because:

“I hate rats,” Adams said. “And we are going to kill some rats.” “We’re making clear that rats don’t run our city. New Yorkers do,” he added.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sadly, I find such videos funny now. That guy is becoming the slapped champion.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
If you think CNN is having a meltdown about Trump you should read The Atlantic.
Trump's Terrically Stupid Return to Twitter

While the Doom and Gloom is proliferating there is hope. They are floating the idea that maybe he has some type of contractual obligation with Truth Social that would act as an automatic censor.

The article is just dripping with fear.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Angel you were looking for Macon's comments about a Single World Order. Link. Macron Single Global Order

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Ironic the writer of that article complains about having to think about Trump, but is getting paid to write about Trump. It's all about their egos, yet it was the result of a poll. Sounds like lots of people had their minds blown to learn that their opinions on the matter DID NOT MATTER AT ALL!

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
For some reason I was compelled to do this ] gem QUINTA JURECIC

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Just when I thought it couldn't get worse with Covid...
Ernest Ramierez vs FEMA

I'm not surprised about Facebook, Instagram and Twitter censorship but I must say I am surprised that FEMA tried to get him to change the cause of his son's death from jab related myocarditis to death due to Covid for $. < #FEMASHAME
Even GoFundMe cancelled him.

I just wonder if the latest ku drop...[clip]
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.

Now that President Trump has been reinstated on Twitter when can those Drs. like Peter Malone jump back on? Can you just imagine, we have seen the truth. So many details about the mRNA jabs, the plans centered around them and all the corruption in agencies that should have been our safe guards.
With Trump used as a decoy for the Bot destruction and housekeeping underway this clears a path for expert evidence and potential future health dangers from the jabs without Bot interference.
I guess it is time to show the world.

The Great Awakening.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The Largest Armed Robbery In U.S. History
This is breath taking and could link to #4939
This is not going away.
Corruption at the highest levels of government.
DOJ_FBI_MSDNC. 'political elite' protection struggles during
BRIGHT SUNNY days.

Considering that this illegal search and seizure by the FBI was done in Beverly Hills California ie Hollywood reminds me that a big spotlight is associated with Hollywood. Maybe the Bright Sunny Days = spotlight.

Just thinking through this the FBI does not want, under any circumstances to return what they have taken. What did they really find in some of those safe deposit boxes? Something perhaps related to Hunter Biden or some child related material?
If they return contents to some then they would have to return contents to all.
It looks like they went judge shopping.

Then there is the issue of the $86 million in untraceable cash. The FBI does need a way to fund some of their stranger activities such as Jan 6th.
This isn't going away. They never should have bitten the hand that feeds them.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Bad

THIS IS BAD 39% increase in deaths from irregular heartbeats in May in Britain. 29.9% increase in fatal heart attacks among young adults in the U.S. Why are young people suddenly dying from heart problems?
News

Bengali actor Aindrila Sharma passed away at the age of 24 in a private hospital in Howrah today after suffering multiple cardiac arrests last night

This is not directed at you

Those that know cannot sleep

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No, I was looking for Rishi Sunak when he used the phrase International order.
But thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I mean
Really
Eyes On

Under the EUA Laws, it's impossible for a judge to convict PFIZER or any organization of a crime if the judge believes the FDA approval never happened.

SIDE EFFECTS [

bird watching?

trying

The Colorado law enforcement officer declared that five individuals were fatally shot and at least 18 others suffered gunshot wounds in the Club Q incident. He revealed Mr. Aldridge allegedly used a long rifle to shoot victims Saturday night.

right on

AOC Sounds Off on Lauren Boebert Over Her Response to Nightclub Shooting
cue

No legislation sponsored by the New York Democrat has become law between 2019-2022, according to ProPublica data. It is unclear if the legislative lack of success is a function of the time and resources spent on attacking political opponents on social media.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join