It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Successful testing paves way for CBDC use cross-border

In October last year, we announced that we had successfully developed a solution to enable CBDCs to move between DLT-based and fiat-based systems using existing financial infrastructure.

We’ve now tested that solution in a sandbox environment with 18 central and commercial banks. Participants expressed strong support for the solution’s continued development, noting that it enabled seamless exchange of CBDCs, even those built on different platforms.

“Our experiments have shown the critical role that Swift can play in a financial ecosystem in which digital and traditional currencies co-exist,” says Tom Zschach, Chief Innovation Officer at Swift.

www.swift.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Enough!!!

ATS does not allow the word "shill" to be used on members.
When seen, it is removed.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Just more coming out now. We knew Hunter and James Biden were getting $ from China but now Hallie Biden has also been revealed to be in the loop. There is a fourth that they claim is unidentified. If they know these three I would suspect they know who the 4th is.
This is just the beginning of the wires.
Comer Reveals Biden Family Members Receive Payments from Chinese Energy Company

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I understand the metaphor and I'm not derailing I'm reminding you that it isn't the balls and strikes that win the game, it is the hits and runs and Q hasn't hit one. Not one perp walk, no DJT taking off the gloves in the second term, nothing came from the 50K indictments, no red tsunami, Comey is fine, and trusting this guy, that guy or the other guy led to nothing.

Are people here supposed to just brush all that aside, nullify it with another bottle of hopium?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There are no coincidences is an important concept in mystic schools, they don't believe in coincidence.

If you take Randonautica and apply that to your observation of the simulacrum you'll experience extremely weird synchronicities.

Ascension, I believe, is more and more observers awakening and molding etheric matter.

It's the grand secret they've kept hidden, a vocal form of math, a completely different concept of math without numbers.

The simulacrum can be molded with memes.

It's the reason they panicked. The same concept was spreading pre WW1.
edit on 16-3-2023 by NoAlienBastards because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
BoomGiggle is having problems logging into the thread again... anyone know what this AllOne Website thingy is about?

Hey Rel. How have you been? I hope well. I heard you had to do some jury duty recently. I hope that went smoothly. I tried to get on ATS and my account has been blocked. It's trying to get me to create this all one website. I am a little clueless on coding and such. Any advice would be welcomed friend. Thank you for all that you do!

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoAlienBastards
The simulacrum can be molded with memes.

I kinda get what you are talking about but I think this is wrong.

The material world is what it is, it is what we accepted when we chose to experience it. We bought a ticket for a horror show and that is what we are getting even if we feel like we can't stand it any more in the middle of it.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoAlienBastards

Initiate discovery of the source code in order to change the rule set.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Where's the evidence that we "accepted" or "chose" anything?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Where's the evidence that we "accepted" or "chose" anything?

It isn't accessible. We are talking metaphysics, aren't we?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It isn't accessible? I'm curious as to how you formulated this idea, then. If there's no accessible evidence to back it up.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
OBE's but there is no way for me to bring anything tangible back with me.

Besides, I thought since you wanted to take part in a discussion of the simulacrum, that you'd know we are talking ideas with no hard evidence.

edit on 16-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I simply wanted the clarification that this is just another unprovable theory added to the list of all the other unprovable theories and ideas floating around.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Absolutely, it's like religion, but this Q thing kinda became the same thing.

HRC was arrested, executed and buried under GITMO and an actress in a mask is showing up at public functions. There is no proof but you have too keep trusting the plan and believing all that habbened.
edit on 16-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I don't particularly buy into the theories attached to the Q movement. Another ATS member invited me to continue posting in this thread so I decided, sure. Why not.

I responded to your post because I was curious about your use of the term "we" when you claimed "we accepted" and "we chose". Maybe I'm suffering from amnesia but I don't remember myself specifically agreeing to or choosing anything. I thought maybe you could point me in the direction of some type of contract or agreement I signed proving that I "bought a ticket to a horror show".

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Thank you for fixing that! Would you PM me directions on how to do those links that are too long to post correctly?

PM sent

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Brought to you by Uncle Ted:

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Thank you!

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is where it gets surreal.
You are the only one bringing it up.
Nobody is talking about her.
At.
All.
Whatsoever.
Which is the proof you keep asking for.
Trump is is a transformer.
Hillary being completely irrelevant to the point only you want to talk about her is proof Trump destroyed her.
We name a despicable act by hey, Clintoncide".
She is better than dead.
She is a political pariah, a by-word you use to accuse your enemies.

And her foundation.
How's that going?
Haha, hehe...
And that dog faced, or is it horse faced doggy soldier of a daughter doing with that woman president stuff.
They sure are popular.
So popular that it has to take dasalakic to use her name in ridiculing others to be even brought up in topic.
You read things different. That's all.
The problem with Theresa Barnwell is she was prettier than Hillary.
We haven't even gotten to the Epstein, Weinstein parts of 2023 yet.
It's going to be a rough year for you guys and you still think Hillary is concern for topic.
You are the only one in this thread that thinks she is even remotely relevant.
That's why we just simply do not even mention her.
Nobody cares at all, anymore.
Not even the left.
Sheesh man, they chose Joe Biden over her that's how irrelevant Trump made her

originally posted by: daskakik
Absolutely, it's like religion, but this Q thing kinda became the same thing.

HRC was arrested, executed and buried under GITMO and an actress in a mask is showing up at public functions. There is no proof but you have too keep trusting the plan and believing all that habbened.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join