It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

While looking up that story I did come across something worth mentioning.
All sources are Military Times.
We all know about this Tucker Carlson UFO story by now.
The important part of this story begins after the halfway point. .

In fact, last week, the head of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office drafted a report suggesting alien vessels could indeed be sending out search probes throughout our solar system.

“An artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” Sean Kirkpatrick wrote in the report co-authored by Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department.

Why is this important?
Look at the use of the terms "suggested", "could", and how it's made relatable with the use of known Earth missions.

Carlson is either in on this propaganda piece, or is being played by his source. This whole story about Servicemen dropping dead does two things; It brings in a new level of fear over seeing a UFO/UAP, and it flys in the face of what is already known thanks to the whole "Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident", nor the many other known sightings where the worlds Military got up close and personal with the crafts.

Why change the narratives now? Someone is wearing long sleeves, and I think that person is going to panic soon and pull their MacGuffin out.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crazyfox2

The reason BIDEN is not impeached is that he makes such a weak 2024 candidate, the GOP loves him at [this point].

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Strongly Agree

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: kreinhard

Here's a question maybe you can answer. Did Robert Monroe also sign this same contract so that forgetting about it was also part of his deal too? Then how is it he gained awareness of it? Why would he be allowed to know about it? Wouldn't that be breaking the terms of the contract?

His take on things does raise some questions. I had the same ones you do, and plenty of other questions as well. We'll either never know the answers, or all will be revealed when we eventually shuffle off this mortal coil.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Getting hard to ignore

U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told a Senate Finance Committee hearing that the nation's banking system "remains sound" after the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank

BOMBSHELL ACCUSATIONS: Pete Santelli says he has identified UKRAINIANS IN THE AZOF BATTALION at the J6 capital protest..

Insane in the Ukraine

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2

ITs a matter of CONTEXT

Rise and Shine
TGIF

edit on 3172023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is very interesting, I've been doing searches on some of the banking/ gold claims made and they are true. It is all sounding very plausible. CBDC, digital form of central bank money does seem like a ruse to hide the losses at the banks and control our money and purchases...our lives. It seems crazy to anyone who hasn't been following the global machinations as most here have/are but are we looking at not just a NWO but a globlal collapse?
The "great reset" sounds innocuous but may be synonymous with global collapse of society. Terrifying to say the least.
Whatever WW3 or alien disclosure-invasion plans the globalists have, if they exist, now would be the time to execute those OPS. Great post OveRcuRrEnteD!
supporting information

Again, I go back to the geopolitical map.  The yellow nations with sanctions against Russia are also the yellow nations driving the ‘Build Back Better’ climate change energy policy.  The grey nations are not in alignment with either dynamic.  It is not a coincidence the banking issues are all within the yellow nations.

The link has a map with the yellow highlights which I thought was helpful in understanding what is going on.

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
QTSR Mar 16:

[....]

edit on 17-3-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Mar 17 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

When one asks for clarity they will receive it.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Stock Market Today: Dow Drops, Credit Suisse and First Republic Fall
www.google.com...

It looks like CONfidence in the system is wavering. The far reaching implications of this is global systemic collapse. It won't be free fall, this is a controlled operation. Money is shuffled around as they reorganize the game board putting all the pieces in place.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

While I had this video loaded.
I was going to talk about farm aid.
This ties into NESARA.
Farm aid was about what the USDA unlawfully and maliciously did to America's farmers by tricking them into unsustainable loans for new equipment and technologies.
Once they had them onboard the USDA stepped in when they inevitably suffered unsustainable debt and took generational farms and began corporate control of legacy farms.
There was some very unethical things they did with those loans.
During the Reagan years NESARA was formed and there were plans to restore these legacy farms with restitution.
They paid Willie Nelson back with busting him with federal charges.
Smoking pot.
A federal crime at the time.

During the Reagan years a lot of interesting happenings that lead to Q as we know it.
Reagan was part of the Q progression that started with JFK and the formation of Special Forces used to combat the takeover by the CIA and global bankers.

This is the story of maybe America's greatest modern hero who is essential for how we got here.
Leo Emil Wanta.
Leo was Reagans most trusted Ambassador.
Reagan gave Wanta $2billion from Treasury and Mitterrand of France gave the equivalent.
Wanta and his Russian partner was tasked with destroying the USSR economy and currency.
This was the Reagan-Mitterand Protocols.

At the time the USSR was made up of all the Baltic states and all were using the Russian ruble.
This is before the internet and before international currency trading.
Wanta and his partner went into the different USSR states and in suppressed regions would buy rubles @ 10 cents on the dollar and then would sell them in other prosperous States @.35 cents on the dollar.
When they cashed it out they bankrupted Russian currency.
I think the profit was $8 trillion.
Reagan had them deposit $1.5 trillion into Treasury for taxes. The rest was given to Wanta and his partner who declared to use the money to help rebuild the US and the world.

Reagan earmarked the $1.5 trillion paid in taxes to rebuild our Nations infrastructure in roads, bridges and high speed trains.
Wanta got double crossed later in a sting intended for the billionaire buddy of Bill Clinton, Mark Rich, who Clinton later pardoned.
Instead Wanta got arrested and thrown into a Swiss prison, the country the sting and attempted arrest of Mark Rich was to occur.
GHWB and cronies pressured Wanta for the codes to the accounts.
When Wanta was finally released he flew to Wisconsin where he was promptly arrested and imprisoned again and tortured to give up the accounts.
Christopher Story was the guy who bailed him out of prison eventually.
Story was Q like in Intel he shared on the net in those days.
They murdered him eventually.
His was the best Intel.
A great loss.

We always thought back then GHWB finally broke him and accessed the funds for Bush's derivatives trading as Bush family was broke from derivatives trading.

So then came Trump.
It was rumoured in the first few months of Trump's miraculous presidency that Wanta met with Trump and gave him the codes for the bank account holding $1.5 trillion.
The account was named "Spritual White Boy" if I remember correctly.
Any it was rumour.
Then came DJT's 1st state of the union speech.
I literally fell off my chair when Trump declared to the world he had $1.5 trillion set aside to rebuild the USA roads bridges and infrastructure and invited Pelosi and republicans to work together with him on the projects details.
No doubts in my mind.
The rumor was true, he met with Wanta and GHWB had failed in accessing this money.
So Pelosi stalled and by the next State of the Union speech 1 year later now Pelosi was talking impeachment and still ignoring Trump.
In the 2nd SOU speech he mentioned the project again but said it was $2trillion.
That is the number said in the inet CT world that the $1.5 t was after accrued interest, being $2 trillion now.
And this is key to understand.
Trump threatened Pelosi to not include her in the rebuilding project if she did not meet with him and republicans in going forward.
Nancy flat out declined to meet with him on it and then went forward with impeachment.

Why is this important?
The only way this scenario could happen with Trump in command of the project was if the money was already in Treasury.
It is Congress job to 1st debate for the project. And then Congress job to coin money and fund it.
Trump could turn down Nancy.
But for Nancy to turn it down, the funding for it had to already be in Treasury.....

I believe DJT is CIC and we are under military occupation and a devolution plan.
And Biden is a faux president with some kind of control over the economy, only.
As we watch this all play out where is the 2 trillion?
This is the money going to Ukraine maybe?

edit on 17-3-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
2 trillion had a ring to IT
Depends on the accounting department perhaps
Or your memory

Nothing to see here....

edit on 3172023 by MetalThunder because: Inside or not was one precision job

edit on 3172023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Right. I signed a contract (is it my soul's signature on that contract? Does my soul even have a name? I don't remember) then I agreed to have amnesia to wipe my memory of said contract only to be reminded of my agreement to it because some guy said so after his so called out of body experience. No thanks.

Nobody said you have to believe but the post I replied to laid out the context that this is a simulation and that memes could change it.

You asked if I was basing my ideas on Monroe's theories so I shared where my idea came from.

Now, if, and it is a pretty big if, this is in fact some form of VR, then it isn't that way out there to assume it has rules that we agreed to.

Also, trying to keep it on topic, all the digging, meming and praying that has taken place hasn't change this reality, which was what I originally replied to.

edit on 17-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Talk about interesting timing. The International Criminal Court has issued as arrest warrant for Putin along with Lvova-Belova.
What about key players around the bioweapon, what about XI and the Uygers? Putin and friend are being targeted over children adoptions? I don't really know how much truth there is in the charge but maybe those children had no families left to take them in and I doubt the orphanages are functioning very well.
Another failed institution.

ICC Issues Arrest for Putin and Lvova- Belova

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Easily could be my memory.
In watching the Wanta video I am hearing either my faulty memory or info I got inadequate and not updated.
I have been consumed with a project the last 14 years and though I read a lot my comprehension is worse due to not working through things in order to commit to memory updated data.
This exercise I do hear when I data dump helps me clear up things so I make mistakes here and there.
I so much want to read and study again but I am stuck with thumbing my way from a cheap phone.
Oh well, eating is good. I want to eat everyday.

Thank you guys for allowing me to eat up space here.
I hope some of it matters to someone.

The inet sucks now though.
So much misinformation from Google now.
In the early days of the net I was gleaning stuff straight from DARPA.

The stolen money by Rumsfeld announced the day before they dropped the twin towers is different monies but maybe not.

IMO, the money Trump had for rebuilding the infrastructure had to come from earmarked monies by Reagan.
But say and do whatever anyone wants.
Leo Wanta is just about impossible to discredit. So much info still available on him.
And then Trump

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Nevercompromise
2 trillion had a ring to IT
Depends on the accounting department perhaps
Or your memory

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Good Morning All…🍀

Wow, some really interesting posts the last few pages, Holy Moly, deep stuff ! Really enjoying some of our newer members perspectives, very thought provoking. Cheers to fulfilling our soul contracts, LOL, because that’s about the only thing we control and if we listen to our intuition, we will be in the right place at the right time.😊

May the Luck of the Irish be at your backs today, say what you will about the Irish ( probably true, a scrappy bunch ) but they are Loving, Family oriented folks with a wicked sense of Humor ! Take a moment out today to have a laugh with someone, those moments matter, makes all this worth it !

Irish Joke : Old man Murphy and old man Sean were contemplating life and old man Murphy asks Sean “ would you rather get Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease ? Sean replies Parkinson’s because “ tis better to spill a few ounces of whiskey, then forget were I keep the bottle “……🥁

edit on 17-3-2023 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Christopher Story.
The last true journalist.
Most trusted advisor to Margaret Thatcher.
Here he speaks on the genesis of modern corruption in the EU.
Rel, are you familiar with Chris Story?
I would give my left arm to someone who can help me remember what he was disclosing when they took him out.

christopherstory.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
On the financial side of things Pfizer has just released its annual review.
Pfizer's Annual Review

The irony of Albert Bourla stating "we wanted to make our purpose more memorable, more inspiring and most important, more actionable." Well we can all agree that we will never forget.

Just imagine $100 billion in revenues. After having read Bourla's book "Moonshot" I read through this focusing on how he views things.
Just a few observations. Looks like Pfizer is making a push to have the menigocel vaccine added to the vaccine schedule because only 1/3 of adolescents are currently taking it. That simply is not acceptable.

The one that we need to keep an eye on is the vaccine for prostrate cancer. When Bourla is stating that TALAPRO-2 is going to be the next big block buster, he knows a thing or two about the cancer inducing jabs.

Here's where things become weird. In the WSJ today on page A2 it appears that suddenly there is a drug shortage that treats metastatic prostrate cancer. This appears to be an issue of supply and demand. The demand for Pluvicto is outstripping Novartis ability to manufacture.
"A drug used to extend the lives of people
seriously people, with advanced prostrate cancer is in short supply and will be for months, leaving some patients with no treatment options as the manufacturer works to ramp up production."

Just to make certain the fear level is stoked "People
will die from the shortage for sure."
Why the problem? Seems they only have one approved site. Circling back to the FDA- Novartis is waiting, waiting for them to approve another manufacturing facility in Milburn, N.J.
As Pfizer states "Breakthroughs at Lightspeed."
Prostrate Drug Shortage Imperils Patients

CNN Version
"Most men diagnosed with prostrate cancer do not die from it."

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Robert F. Kennedy Jr must be more than a little concerned about the Dem party when he is considering a run for President. I came across a letter he wrote to the DNC.
Personally I think he would be great at overseeing the newly formed public health agencies. They might become more about health than product placement.

DNC Plans To Forego Primary Debates- Big Mistake

"The DNC's heavy handed maneuver to screen the President from debate invites Republicans to say that a president too frail to debate is also too frail to govern."

A little correction to that- it would appear to all Americans, not just Dems that if he tries the "hiding maneuver' he is not fit to lead the country. After all they can't use the Covid card this time round.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
The NIH strikes again. They are just so over funded.
Circling back to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, it seems we have been double billed! Can you believe this? We have paid twice for this Covid bioweapon.
Catherine Herridge Report

How can they possibly explain this? Who approved this? President Trump was right to be scrutinizing their budget, which in all probability will get an increase this year. The level of incompetence is just breath taking. Twitter should have trending #DefundtheNIH.

Massive Cut to science and medicine in Trump budget.

Another coincidence- The CDC was going to lose 17% of their budget.

I've been just wandering around thinking about the timing of Covid. The release seems to have benefited the NIH and friends along with the DEMS, partners in crime. Just saying.

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join