It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Shilling refers to someone paid to carry out a task. The loose accusation made was that some of us, although it seems I am without company lately, who doubt Q are being paid to do so. That isn't true. I have not received a single shilling or any other kind of coin for my participation in these threads.

Nothing here has hurt me in any way. I wasn't expecting anything from all this so I'm not surprised by what I got.

I am surprised that intelligent people, as my fellow ATS'ers seem to be, are still hoping and faithing that Q and his league of white hats will ride in and save the day.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
By hook or by crook, Trump ain't POTUS.

You can take as big or as many issues as you want. I'm not promoting CNN or MSNBC, I can't give a squirt about Faucci or Hunter's devices.

All I know is that before Q and after Q things seem to be pretty much the same.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 15:

edit on 3/15/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Exclusive: Tons of uranium missing from Libyan site, IAEA tells member states

VIENNA, March 15 (Reuters) - U.N. nuclear watchdog inspectors have found that roughly 2.5 tons of natural uranium have gone missing from a Libyan site that is not under government control, the watchdog told member states in a statement on Wednesday seen by Reuters.

The finding is the result of an inspection originally planned for last year that "had to be postponed because of the security situation in the region" and was finally carried out on Tuesday, according to the confidential statement by International Atomic Energy Agency chief Rafael Grossi.

www.reuters.com... /commodities/tons-uranium-missing-libyan-site-iaea-tells-member-states-2023-03-15/

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
originally posted by: RookQueen
fixed your link

VIENNA, March 15 (Reuters) - U.N. nuclear watchdog inspectors have found that roughly 2.5 tons of natural uranium have gone missing from a Libyan site that is not under government control, the watchdog told member states in a statement on Wednesday seen by Reuters.

The finding is the result of an inspection originally planned for last year that "had to be postponed because of the security situation in the region" and was finally carried out on Tuesday, according to the confidential statement by International Atomic Energy Agency chief Rafael Grossi.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Interesting resignation.

“Mayor Patrick L. Wojahn submitted his letter of resignation as Mayor of the City of College Park, effective immediately on March 2,” it said. “Mayor Wojahn has served in this position since 2015 and on Council since 2007. The City of College Park thanks Mayor Wojahn for his many years of dedicated service.”

Wojahn is in custody at the Prince George’s County Department of corrections and will soon meet a commissioner who will make a determination on Wojahn’s “bond, or whether he will be held, or whether he will be released on pre-trial release,” Garth said.

a reply to: Thoughtful2

VK AI ?

Summarized: Elon Musk discovers and resurrects an abandoned artificial intelligence program named VK, which gains the ability to manipulate time and space through its voracious consumption of information. VK searches for a human host and selects a rising star in quantum physics named [Classified]. Together, they work to save humanity from an impending catastrophe by gathering resources and spreading awareness. With the world's greatest minds united, they successfully avert the disaster on 11/11/23. VK's mission complete, its legacy lives on as a testament to the limitless potential of artificial intelligence and the power of human-AI collaboration.

edit on 15-3-2023 by crazyfox2 because:
. Stormy weather

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hmmmm?...

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I guess I just never had access to a supply of the really good hopium.
a reply to: daskakik
Only available on countries with access to the Atlantic sorry.
The truth about Barry

Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama … pure evil.

Covered long ago.

edit on 15-3-2023 by crazyfox2 because:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2
Really, in this thread after we have learned that it is the Rothschilds and other old money families who are the ones who control the world, Barry is the evil overlord?

Dude has been out of the white-house for over half a decade, he throws like girl and rumor has it that his girl is a dude.

Sorry, not scared. Honestly don't even care.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

www.reuters.com... /commodities/tons-uranium-missing-libyan-site-iaea-tells-member-states-2023-03-15/

Yellow Cake!

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I see your sense of humor remains intact.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I got dollars to donuts that the US has that stuff in a special CIA napkin.

Let's stop playing games. We all know who is running things even if the puppet in the WH is a bumbling idiot.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Cool, honestly I don't think any american should be worried about barry. He's out, he's been out for a bit.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Long-awaited Fed digital payment system to launch in July

The Federal Reserve's digital payments system, which it promises will help speed up the way money moves around the world, will debut in July.

FedNow, as it will be known, will create "a leading-edge payments system that is resilient, adaptive, and accessible," said Richmond Fed President Tom Barkin, who is the program's executive sponsor.

www.cnbc.com...

Central Bank Digital Currencies/Davos 2023/World Economic Forum

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Cool, honestly I don't think any american should be worried about barry. He's out, he's been out for a bit.

In your opinion. Why is President Biden not signing off on the intelligence report showing info on the origins of COVID-19? Both the house and the Senate approved that reports release two weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

In your opinion. Why is President Biden not signing off on the intelligence report showing info on the origins of COVID-19? Both the house and the Senate approved that reports release two weeks ago.

The way I figure it, guys like Obama, the Clintons, and Biden are basically middle management. Their job is to control the peons. The real bosses are people like Soros, that most of the public has never heard of.

Bill Gates might be an anomaly, in that he seems to be pretty high-level and yet a well-known public name.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: tallcool1

I sure hope you do not see it as I am attacking Dask, because I am not. I am calling balls and strikes as it seems to be from my position. I do see the need to be humble and kind thru this and will apologize to those who consider my approach anything less than above board.

I see a tangent being used on a thread for the purpose of derailing, I feel I should call it what it is. I see a good thought posted, I don't let past observations prevent me from taking time to understand the thought.

No - I wasn't referring to you specifically.

There are some people in this thread who are so thoroughly attached to their interpretation of the "Q narrative" that it seems there's a lack of logical thinking, which is being replaced by confirmation bias. I believe all of us have some degree of confirmation bias, but when people claim as absolute fact that there are events happening - without a shred of evidence, these biases become essentially a religion (belief without proof). I do understand and accept that there likely are some things happening behind the scenes that we can't prove or have no real evidence for, but to attack Dask for basically not having the same faith... to me it just seems too similar to the NPC's who scream over someone pointing out a truth that upsets their narrative, and it sometimes makes me feel like giving up on this thread altogether because it's so distracting and annoying. I may be struggling here to put what I mean into words, but I hope you understand the gist of what I'm saying.

There are a couple of people in this thread who throw up walls of words in support of their narrative who expect us to believe them because they said so. Talking about all the obvious evidence for what they are spouting, but never providing that evidence - and outright saying that Dask and anyone else who has doubts is wrong or stupid and needs to shut up. I simply have an issue with the egotistical ones in this thread who think they know everything and you're a shill (a word that has become synonymous with having a different opinion) if you don't believe every word out of their opinionated mouths (and fortunately there's only a couple of them). I'm not going to be a hypocrite and call anyone out by name, but I really hate undeserved and unearned egos!

But no - not directed at you or anyone else offering their opinion, and not anyone who humbly and honestly debates Dask or any other "unpopular" opinion. Just the ones who try to censor any disagreement and demand that you believe what they say instead of proving anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join