It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 16-3-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
I responded to your post because I was curious about your use of the term "we" when you claimed "we accepted" and "we chose". Maybe I'm suffering from amnesia but I don't remember myself specifically agreeing to or choosing anything. I thought maybe you could point me in the direction of some type of contract or agreement I signed proving that I "bought a ticket to a horror show".

And I responded to a post hinting at the possibility that "we" are in a simulation.

Now, that implies a bigger reality where "we" all exist. It would seem reasonable to me that maybe not everyone in that bigger reality is taking part in this simulation. It could and probably also means that anyone here agreed to the T&C of the simulation. That would be the contract, even if we don't remember signing.

Robert Monroe, if you care to look him up, states in one of his books that he was able, during an OBE, to view the contract. Take that with as much salt as you might need.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I've recently come across some of the ideas and understandings of a man with a most remarkable mind.
His name is Thomas Wictor...and while I know very little about him, his explanation of current Trump strategy strikes me as very interesting...and well worth a serious read and consideration by folks on both sides of the political aisle.

(1) Donald Trump is the Silent Shiva. Destroyer and Transformer. But never acknowledging it.

(2) President Trump has accomplished more than any other president in terms of destroying and transforming his enemies.

(3) Why don't you know about this? Because Trump wants unity. Bragging about his victories will create bitterness.

(4) The last of Trump's enemies is the mainstream press. All the others were destroyed and/or transformed.

(5) Trump has begun the process of destroying-transforming the press. He won't announce his victory.

(6) First, let's recap.
After Trump was elected but before he was sworn in, there were intelligence leaks.

(7) Trump carried out his own sting: He met with intelligence officials for a briefing without telling his staff WHO the men were.

(8) Minutes after the meeting was over, a distorted version of events was leaked.
Thus Trump identified intelligence leakers.

(9) After he became president, Trump made Steve Bannon a member of the National Security Council (NSC).

(10) General Michael Flynn had created a non-official cover (NOC) persona that was pro-Erdogan and pro-Putin.

(11) The Flynn firing allowed Bannon to identify REAL leakers by using barium meals or canary traps.

(12) Flynn was the architect of this counter-intelligence operation. The REAL leakers were quickly identified.

(13) That's why there have been NO national-security leaks of consequences since Trump took office.

(14) The Democrats promised to do everything in their power to obstruct Trump.

(15) That's over.

Democrats Forgo Stall Tactics, Senate Confirms 65 Trump Nominees

freebeacon.com...

twitter.com...

CONTINUED (Next Post)

First Trump destroyed her.
Then he made Hillary into a clown meant for ridicule
edit on 16-3-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Nobody is talking about her.

Actually skyfloating brought her up on page 243.

There is no resemblance between Hillary pre 2018 and post 2018 because HRC is no longer around. Just like Bidaaaan has been replaced by an actor with a Silicone mask.

Trying to convince people that she was arrested and the plan is all good. That was what I was referring to.

ETA: I'm sorry I should have included the first bit

These things did come to pass 5 years ago...

I guess the swamp is drained, all the bad actors dead and the world is now filled with rainbows and unicorn farts.

edit on 16-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

(post by Nevercompromise removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Sure, cause you are so on board with memes molding the simulation we might be in.

What

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Are you basing your belief on Robert Monroe's theories? Because you inferred that you saw the contract or evidence of a contract during your own OBE. You said you couldn't bring anything tangible back with you.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
What

You replied to a post I made on that topic.

The simulacrum can be molded with memes.

You went on about how you all know I don't buy into Q but, off topic as that might be, that wasn't what we were talking about.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
I just mentioned Monroe as a point of reference. Someone with a similar anecdote.

I have described that particular event somewhere here on ATS. Long story short,in my memory bank there is an episode where flew out of this reality. Ended up surrounded by nothingness, nirvana. I honestly can't say if I was there a minute or a thousand years.

In the original telling of the story I say I heard a voice but that may be something to do with how we communicate here. But the message was "you know you have to finish it".

In the context of our conversation and being as honest as I can, I never saw a contract but I knew I was bound. My word, promise, handshake or whatever it might be that was given was given and, yes, I knew I had to return and finish it.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I responded to your post because I was curious about your use of the term "we" when you claimed "we accepted" and "we chose". Maybe I'm suffering from amnesia but I don't remember myself specifically agreeing to or choosing anything. I thought maybe you could point me in the direction of some type of contract or agreement I signed proving that I "bought a ticket to a horror show".

And I responded to a post hinting at the possibility that "we" are in a simulation.

Now, that implies a bigger reality where "we" all exist. It would seem reasonable to me that maybe not everyone in that bigger reality is taking part in this simulation. It could and probably also means that anyone here agreed to the T&C of the simulation. That would be the contract, even if we don't remember signing.

Robert Monroe, if you care to look him up, states in one of his books that he was able, during an OBE, to view the contract. Take that with as much salt as you might need.

The simulacrum can't be proven a liar and it'll react to what people believe. Mandela effect is probably a symptom of defense experiments regarding this topic from information they've gathered looting archology sites around the world.

The last phoenix event happened some time around the early 1800s.

I think the orphan trains are a cover story for the event. The next phoenix event should happen around 2046.

I know all about Robert Monroe and the Sith Lords, also Credo Mutwa.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 16:

QTSR Mar 16:

QTSR Mar 16:

QTSR Mar 16:

edit on 3/16/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don't know what the perimeters are for defining an OBE. Is there a scientific way to prove that you've left your body? I believe NDEs are documented as "real" when someone's clinically dead. That's still no verification that what they experienced was real in the sense that their soul went somewhere else.

Aside from all that, your experience was a projection from your own memory or imagination. Maybe you agreed to some terms and conditions in your own mind but how does that correlate to humanity as a whole?

Maybe if I also had an "OBE" and entered this "Nirvana" with you and we had a shared experience that we agreed on, I would concur without a doubt that you are correct. But I have never had an experience like that in my life. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe any contract I agree to requires my conscious consent in order to be valid or legally binding. You gave your conscious consent during your OBE. I didn't.

This theory of contracts and T&C's sounds*out there* to me. It's just as out there as Hillary being dead and replaced with a clone. It sounds like the flipside of the "where we go one we go all" coin. I don't agree to either one.

edit on 16-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This theory of contracts and T&C's sounds*out there* to me. It's just as out there as Hillary being dead and replaced with a clone. It sounds like the flipside of the "where we go one we go all" coin. I don't agree to either one.

If you believe Monroe's take on things, you (and all the rest of us) did agree to be here, you just don't remember doing so. Because that is part of the deal.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

That UFO story from Military Times is a bit off.

There is a possibility that extraterrestrial motherships and smaller probes may be visiting planets in our solar system, the head of the Pentagon’s unidentified aerial phenomena research office noted in a report draft shared Tuesday.

“An artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, wrote in a research report co-authored by Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department.

So words matter, and the wording between this story as posted by "Storm Rider" is a bit different than the story posted in the Times. While the context of the two stories seem to be the same, from a title standing, the core of the stories might be off.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

Right. I signed a contract (is it my soul's signature on that contract? Does my soul even have a name? I don't remember) then I agreed to have amnesia to wipe my memory of said contract only to be reminded of my agreement to it because some guy said so after his so called out of body experience. No thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

Here's a question maybe you can answer. Did Robert Monroe also sign this same contract so that forgetting about it was also part of his deal too? Then how is it he gained awareness of it? Why would he be allowed to know about it? Wouldn't that be breaking the terms of the contract?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So words matter, and the wording between this story as posted by "Storm Rider" is a bit different than the story posted in the Times. While the context of the two stories seem to be the same, from a title standing, the core of the stories might be off.

I agree. The screenshot posted by Storm Rider may be from an aggregate news site that is "loose" with their headlines which can be misleading. I question why it was cropped as such and why there was no link included in the post.

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join