It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

It had to be done this way.

I understand that all of this seems to be taking much longer than anyone anticipated. Books needed to be written and read. Researchers needed to comb through these books, documents ect and look for evidence, as Political Moonshine has done. They have read through probably thousands of articles to make up that list for evidence. That takes time, lots of it.
This has been a collaborative process.

If everything came out too quickly it simply would be too much. Would you have believed all that we have found and documented quickly? Not everyone is at the same level as most here. Some of the evidence is so disturbing that people will need time. Can you imagine if out of the blue it was revealed that our own government has not only been weaponized against us but they have also been engaged in the bigger agenda of killing their own citizens per the WEF agenda to reduce the world population. Then add to this not only allowing Big Pharma to harm us but to also move to the next level with genetic modifications to meet the Transhumanism agenda.

I have had to undertake a huge learning curve and have spent thousands of hours reading, researching and educating myself and then sharing here. Most people will not or are not able to dedicate this amount of time. I feel that this is so very important because everyone's contributions increase our collective knowledge.

I have had to prove it to myself, so that I am convinced that what has happened and is happening is real otherwise I would believe that this is just science fiction. From what I am observing the layers of the onion are slowly being peeled away one eye watering layer at a time.
I hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I can't say I was here from day 1 but I started following 2 or 3 months in and I'm not ashamed to say I came in full of hope as well but that faded quickly.

I hate to say it but we have people here wanting to wake the normies up when they fail to realize they were played as well.

Bad actors were arrested and replaced with actors in masks doing the same things the bad actors were originally doing. How is that winning?

I guess I just never had access to a supply of the really good hopium.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
SVB and Newsom.

Breaking : Gov. Newsome Involved Up to His Neck in SVB

Cheers> This is just such a bad look. Not only Newsome and his wineries but his wife is involved as well. I wonder if they have ever heard of conflict of interest. Plus now we have the president of SVB on his wife's charity board.
This just keeps getting better and better. We need more popcorn.

The Great corruption of Behested Payments

Follow the wives.
These people are stupid.

I have to admit that I am amazed at their audacity, ingenuity and that they were able to pull this off. Imagine if you will a plan so bold that Newsom has his wife, Jenifer Seibel Newsom , set up a, cough, non profit that profits the family but also operates as a go around for corporations to make, cough, donations.

Always a warning sign with the supposed non profit doesn't appear on Guidestar or the Charity Navigator.
"Mrs. Newsom nonprofit jumped 30% to nearly $16 million after her husband announced that he would be running for governor."
PANDEMIC PAYMENT...$226.5 MILLION WAS PAID AT THE BEHEST OF THE GOVERNOR TO ADVANCE HIS OBJECTIVES IN 2020.

This is a stretch that suddenly all of these large corporations believed in her non profit's goal "the transformative power of story telling to awaken consciousness around harmful gender stereotypes and norms and shift attitudes and behavior and transform culture." This when Newsom had the state under lockdown?

BIG PHARMA DONATES HOW MUCH TO CA/NY 'ELECTED' OFFICIALS?
Compare vs OTHER STATES.
Why are CA + NY VITAL areas of control?
Think PORTS.
Think legal PROTECTION.

Tech Companies Spend Millions on California Gifts

Another player on the chessboard. Gavin Newsom became governor in 2019. The behest 'donations' at that time were $12 million. Suddenly in 2020 it morphed to $226 million? Granted there was the plandemic.

Odd "Despite the nature of behested payments...hundreds of companies including Facebook and Blue Shield REACHED OUT TO THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE, NOT THE OHTER WAY AROUND

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
James O'Keefe is back.

Google is going into meltdown again so we will have to see how they plan to spin this. Results are changing rapidly. Lol.

"I'm Back, James O'Keefe Launches New Media Company
"Empowering and equipping a movement of thousands of people like you to report things that are wrong with support of an in-house team of elite journalists to bring factual, unbiased stories to light."

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
You're just making excuses.

Q said they had everything which was one load of BS. Then they had people buy into the idea that everything, that they supposedly had, had to be dug up by the general public to be admissible in court, another load of BS.

You think a DA comes across evidence of a crime and then has to wait until some anons come across the same evidence before they can present it in a court of law?

edit on 15-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It's shades of the Clinton's! The east & west coast are covered by Shady non-profits. Time to axe these organizations.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
There may be another Black Swan event taking place under cover of the banking crisis. Big Pharma is no where out of the woods right now. Pfizer, BMSQ and Amgen face a huge patent cliff hence the need for the switch over to mRNA based jabs.

Bristol Myer Squibb, Amgen and Pfizer Approach Steepest Patent Cliff

Amgen has some issues with the IRS over a tiny $10.7 billion tax bill that they failed to disclose to shareholders.
An Oops moment: Amgen Sued by Investors for Failing to Disclose Huge Tax Bill

Considering that Amgen's Net Income doesn't come close this could be considered a Black Swan Event between the tax bill and the shareholders lawsuit.

Amgen's Net Income From 2010-2022

Where is Pfizer? Albert Bourla promised something weird. When the Wall Street Journal is reporting this we know it is really weird.
Pfizer really overpaid to acquire Seagen for cancer therapies. They paid 5.5 times analyst projected 2030 earnings. 5X5. They know full well that the mRNA jabs are leading to a huge spike in cancers so Bourla can feel quite confident in his purchase.

"Pfizer has $17 billion of revenue at risk from top selling drugs" due to the patent cliff issue. Everyone is puzzled "Bourla took the unusual step of promising to get to $25 billion in annual revenue through acquisitions by 2030."

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I hear you. The whole court system has been pretty dysfunctional for a very long time now. The real court will be the court of public opinion.
There are a number of ku posts explaining our role such as #1644
clip
You are the frame.
You are the support.
People will be lost.
People will be terrified.
People will need to be guided.

There is an army of people out there that are equipped with facts not propaganda. They can guide people to books, research article ect. because people will have lost total faith in the current system. We will need each other to help each other understand.
I have met all kinds of people who are asking questions and not the usual questions. There is sense of something coming.
As for the claim they have it all, I too find that difficult to accept. No doubt something will slip under the radar.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: crazyfox2
I watched sooo many Q&A's with Bill Gates and as much as we wish this is true it is not him. He just doesn't speak that way and the mannerisms don't fit.

Project Veritas James O'Keefe Reborn.
James O'Keefe Reborn Tweet

This is hugely damaging. Nanchi saying to "shoot to kill" mostly peaceful protestors on January 6th? And AOC "I don't care why they were there, violent, non-violent, doesn't matter. We can't allow those protestors to get away with this."
I guess they don't want the public messing with their special social club.

But again we have the issue of people now not believing because of the deep fake issue. O'Keefe is standing by this and he has done some remarkable exposes about Pfizer.

Santiago Tweet
He makes a valid point. "In the next 3-5 years, every single image in social media will be generated by AI." Brave new world where we won't be able to discern what is real or not.

Speaking about that Pfizer expose- do you think that maybe he was a whistleblower? It just seemed odd for someone willing to provide so much insider details to just a friend. just has seemed off imho.

BTW O'Keefe also had tweeted the release of the audio tape of Biden and the back channels for banks established back in October. That tweet seems MIA now, but I linked it a couple of days ago in the thread here.

Something seems off with that video…not sure what. Maybe it’s the voices of biden, Nancy snd AOC? Just seems off somehow.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2
All these vids are great CF! The J6 choir & Trump is getting around Twitter. On the unidentified audio of Biden, I hope someone verifies it soon. It sounds like him although a couple of mispronounced words are a bit odd but with this guy still possible.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That is you making an excuse for Q's failure to deliver.

Q's "how do you introduce evidence" spiel wasn't about the court of public opinion. There was nothing impeding Q from dumping all they had in the public domain and then the digging by the anons would have given credence but that wasn't what they were talking about they were talking about evidence in a court of law.

In the end it never mattered because they had nothing and were never really white house insiders and anything dug up never got anywhere.

(post by Justoneman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I sure hope you do not see it as I am attacking Dask, because I am not. I am calling balls and strikes as it seems to be from my position. I do see the need to be humble and kind thru this and will apologize to those who consider my approach anything less than above board.

I see a tangent being used on a thread for the purpose of derailing, I feel I should call it what it is. I see a good thought posted, I don't let past observations prevent me from taking time to understand the thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Swiss central bank says it is ready to provide support to Credit Suisse

Switzerland's central bank said Wednesday it was ready to provide financial support to Credit Suisse after shares in the country's second biggest lender crashed as much as 30%.

amp.cnn.com...

Nouriel Roubini says Credit Suisse collapse would be like a Lehman moment
Nouriel Roubini says Credit Suisse collapse would be like a Lehman moment

Dow closes more than 250 points lower Wednesday as bank crisis spreads to Europe
www.cnbc.com...
edit on 15-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I don't take any posts here personal so that isn't even an issue but, honestly, balls and strikes? Q struck out and lost the game when they realized DJT lost the election in 2020 and ran with their tail between their legs.

The weak reemerging in 2022 wasn't even worth posting. Q made sure not to even swing (no predictions) just empty gibberish.

So 13 strikes, did you count those?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Compelling

FEELS GOOD

Godspeed
edit on 3152023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Shilling means being paid to post. I honestly don't see why anyone would pay someone to post opposing opinions here.

Why would you presume a shill would need to "oppose" opinions?

Maybe it's easier to "support" bad narratives instead because there is no obvious conflict on behalf of the shill making control operations almost invisible to scrutiny. Effortlessly steering others is probably more satisfying and less demanding for a shill too.

"We must be over the target" is worn out. You guys seemed to have been over the target dozens of times but you never dropped a bomb,so what was the point?

The point is, you seem to enjoy returning to the scene of a crime that has hurt your feelz because you didn't get an emotional present of satisfaction, and you don't seem to be able to accept that others may feel differently because they have their own perspectives that come with at least some kind of positivity that doesn't function purely on a reward basis like a simple animal.

The gift is the experience, the knowledge, the memories, the characters, the events and the growth that has happened within these pages from all and any perspective and anything that those positive energies connect to beyond these pages.

Sure, Hopium can be scarce, but BE THE WALL IT SITS ON.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
I don't take any posts here personal so that isn't even an issue but, honestly, balls and strikes? Q struck out and lost the game when they realized DJT lost the election in 2020 and ran with their tail between their legs.

The weak reemerging in 2022 wasn't even worth posting. Q made sure not to even swing (no predictions) just empty gibberish.

So 13 strikes, did you count those?

I am going to take issue with the assertion that Trump lost. Here is the major problem with that, we have all heard the claims the election was not tampered with. Thing is that we have been told a great many things that have been proven to be lies. Knock on Fox News all you want, their track record of lies is nothing compared to CNN and MSNBC! Then we have the whole issue of Faucci, proving that science is for sale with granting funding to write a paper for those who "proved" he was correct about covid being a natural mutation. Or the fact that various government agencies and the DNC were involved with suppressing speech that veered from their narrative. Hunters laptop anyone? If anything so much has happened since the "insurrection" that offical claims don't amount to dog doo.

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join