It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
"NEW: The US govt is trying to orchestrate a rescue of First Republic Bank w/the help of some large banks:
- JPMorgan
- Citi
- BofA
- Wells
- Morgan
- PNC

Details may be announced as soon as TODAY"
twitter.com...

CONSOLIDATION

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
China Simulates Ballistic Missile Attack On US; Predicts Hwasong-15 ICBM Can Strike Columbia In Just 33 Minutes

Beijing-based defense scientists claim to have simulated a North Korean intercontinental ballistic missile attack on the continental United States.

eurasiantimes.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2

The reason BIDEN is not impeached is that he makes such a weak 2024 candidate, the GOP loves him at [this point].

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Thank you for fixing that! Would you PM me directions on how to do those links that are too long to post correctly?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Seriously.
How many people here remember '08?

This is absolute confirmation of what we are preparing and waiting on.
All ds banks will soon be identified.
All players macro and micro exposing themselves for end game.
Q narrative was beginning moves.
Middle game with Biden and et al done.

How many normies rooting for the Fed to save them and feed them and care for them?
How many that are ready to fathom the entire house of cards collapsing because it needs to to make things right?
This is a fight for what is right and wrong.

Choose....

This outcome is not for everyone.
Most are too weak and just want "normal" to be normal.
Most are afraid to say what is right.

Hungry you are, afraid you will be...

If you cannot remember '08, let me explain.
They bought 15 years so they could save their theft and extend their reach as they needed time to phase out the Petro dollar into CBDC and their continued fiat.

BOOM came the Trump.

It only took him 2 years to completely undo it all.
It had to be Trump who signed off on Basel 3 and 4.
It came up every 2 years since '08.
What he negotiated in 2017 and 2018 destroyed the Fed.
Notice there are no bailouts in the US, only bail ins.
Credit Suisse getting bailed out?.

This is 08 repercussions now manifesting 15 years later.
And you think this is a Q narrative?
Only in this.
This crash is because of what Trump did.
And it gets blamed on Biden and the Dems.

Obama and Hillary made a deal to steal control for themselves before they signed off on this.
Trump undid it all.
A 16 year plan
And this 16 year plan?
Now it is the Q plan.
Biden gets blamed for destroying the world economy.
Obama and Hillary become nothing burgers.
Trump gets 4 years, he only needed 2.
Obama's 3rd term becomes Trump's 2nd term as the bleeding had to happen.
Trump gets reinstated due to Az. Fraud exposed and the SC flips the election.
In 2 years with democrat control they passed no laws, no bills and did absolutely nothing, because they couldn't.
We are under military occupation as absolutely proven as fact by Derek Johnson.Therefor Biden uled by EO.
That's interesting because according to previous SC rulings, "fraud vitiates everything", and so to reverse the last 2 years of Congress and Biden it just takes 2 things

Erasing the Biden EO's and 1 segment by Tucker Carlson showing January 6 footage previously with held.

So here is my projection.
After the banks fail and Trump steps in and seemingly saves the world.
He finishes these 2 years.
New elections for everything happens free, transparent and fair.
Trump wins by a landslide.
Still leaving a divide.
His vp is someone who can bring the country together though.
After Trump leads us into a miraculous recovery, once again he only needed 2 years.
He steps down for the betterment of the countries unity and the VP steps in for 2 years and then overwhelmingly wins 2 more terms.
This totals a 20 year plan, a Q plan if you will, to repair and restore our country to once again, greatness.

And I am blessed to not only witness it but participate in it.
And there are numbskulls here that always at very specific times show up to cheerlead each other to tell you nothing is happening.
Nothing happening, lol.
I need more chickens

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
"NEW: The US govt is trying to orchestrate a rescue of First Republic Bank w/the help of some large banks:
- JPMorgan
- Citi
- BofA
- Wells
- Morgan
- PNC

Details may be announced as soon as TODAY"
twitter.com...

CONSOLIDATION

edit on 16-3-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Care I am currently watching the Hunter Biden Laptop FBI Hearing.

Hunter Biden Laptop Twitter-FBI Hearing
I'm at the 1 hour 56 minute point where they have taken a bit of a break.
There is quite a bit of material to process here. One comment that had me look around.
At the 59.05 mark Mace asks about Twitter censorship of the CDC's own data and the response had me scratching my head.

Twitter was receiving legal demands from the U.S. government but were posting notice of these demands to a third party website. Makes it rather difficult to find, don't you think?
I found Lumen.
Lumen

The site documents the "notice and takedown and ecology by reporting that a notice or request was sent and received by and to whom, and regarding what content."
I plugged in legal request new york post hunter biden lap top story. Once again there are redactions on who and what was processed.
What's new?

I think this is problematic- Google, Twitter, Youtube and Wikipedia submit on a voluntary basis. I would think for anything to have real meaning there would be mandatory reporting requirements.
----
What I am finding particularly frustrating is that the Dems keep changing the direction of the Committee from the Laptop and Twitter to January 6th and everything is about Trump. This committee really needs to remain focused.
I'll break down some parts that may help us to understand more about all of this.
edit on 16-3-2023 by Thoughtful2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
James O'Keefe was just on the Russel Brand show.
Russel Brand and James O'Keefe

This could be the dream team. Both have huge audiences. More whistleblowers from Pfizer! It's worth watching to the end. The mighty reach of Pfizer.
How can they possibly believe that they can silence Russel Brand.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Thank you for the update. The big bombshell today seems to be coming from the treasury reports showing a million dollars transferred into Biden family accounts from China via a middleman.

That in itself is not illegal. But the next step is to find out what did the Biden family do to deserve a million dollars from China.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
TRUST KANSAS and MARCH MADNESS link to now?

Kansas' Bill Self to miss opening March Madness game vs Howard

Note both posts have a left hand side YELLOW boundary - which categorises as financial.

KANSAS - #950

Very next post has MARCH MADNESS - #951

Interesting also that post 911 has MARCH MADNESS too (#911

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.612963 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:48:07 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 0d8fb9 No.612955 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:47:31 (EST)
>>612728

Hey Q are we going to have a BIG WEEK this week?

>>612955
March MADNESS.
Q

edit on 16-3-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
It's that time again. The art scene. My favorite.

Hunter Biden's paintings are coming back into the spotlight.
James Comer Tightens Screws on Hunter Biden Art Dealer

"Given Hunter's history of suspicious activity, it is deeply concerning that the President's son continues to sell his amateurish work to anonymous purchasers for sky high prices."

Scrolling to the end of the article look at the penalty for not responding to the subpeona - a $1K fine and maybe 1 year in prison. Imho that does not seem like much of a deterrent.

Meanwhile Hunter has another art show at the Berger Gallery.
Hunter Biden"s New Haiku Exhibit

$225K for one of his pictures and there are competitive offers. LOL.

Picasso
Imagine we can buy a Picasso painting for $118K!

Hunter Biden Art Show

This is ludicrous. When I go to an art show I go to see the original not some reproduction. Here we get to see some of his 'cough' artwork. The one with the bluebird reminds me of twitter. Then the head one suggests the Transhumanism agenda and looks way above Hunter's artistic capabilities.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
This is Golden:

"Given Hunter's history of suspicious activity, it is deeply concerning that the President's son continues to sell his amateurish work to anonymous purchasers for sky high prices."

I hope Comer gets what he wants. Wonder how long it will take to get an answer?

Hunter Biden no artist! He is a cracked out thug!

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
We have something really significant happening.
I wrote about the Hague International Criminal Court a while back and the changes that the Biden administration made. I believed at the time that the criminal investigation of genocide and crimes against humanity were going to lead directly to those biolabs.

Pentagon Blocks Sharing Evidence of Possible Russian War Crimes with the Hague Court

Now isn't this a curious happening. "American military leaders oppose helping the court investigate because they fear setting a precedent that may pave the way to prosecute Americans!"
I bet they're terrified. Everything is going to point to them and I must say President Trump is a genius. He knew that they would undo everything he did and that is exactly what the Biden administration did, leading to the pickle that the DOD is finding itself.
All of those involved in the development and deployment of the bioweapons need to be brought to justice.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
I don't take any posts here personal so that isn't even an issue but, honestly, balls and strikes? Q struck out and lost the game when they realized DJT lost the election in 2020 and ran with their tail between their legs.

The weak reemerging in 2022 wasn't even worth posting. Q made sure not to even swing (no predictions) just empty gibberish.

So 13 strikes, did you count those?

I didn't say I was counting them. Just calling them as they happen.

That makes me think that you would appreciate me asking

what's a meta for?
Metaphor

That above is my metaphor for how those tangents are put out there that seemingly are to derail. So often we do get off track with some things that are just beating a dead horse type metaphor.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2
We need to wrap our minds around this one.
Pfizer has been named as one of the winners of the Worlds Most Ethical list! Seriously it makes one wonder if this is a joke. They price gouged for the jabs all the while harming and killing people.

Pfizer tweet

I just know that there is going to be something weird about that organization.
Ethisphere Tweet

"17th annual recognition of companies whose ethical practices contribute to sustainable practices." < I just can't make this up. 17- I guess they just don't care anymore.
Pfizer doesn't remotely qualify because one part of sustainable practices is keeping clients alive I would think.

Ethisphere Wiki
Well now we know how Pfizer pulled it off. Conflict of interest? "When other companies pay for an assessment."

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All…🌺

So I really rarely, almost never, post in realtime chats other than ATS( gave up Darpabook years ago and hurt some feelings unintentionally
) This morning a CNN YouTube link to the twitter files hearing came up in my feed ( lol, a week late ) but I was curious what the live chat from CNN viewers would look like ? Very strange and uninspiring to say the lest, but a few folks were trying to understand and recognized the nonsense they were witnessing. I couldn’t help myself, and posted, knowing the audience and feed was CNN. My comments were brief and respectful, basically saying “ When the left starts throwing around words like “Conspiracy theory” and “Misinformation” that’s a sure sign they’re deflecting from the crimes that actually occurred”. Well, that comment was censored in real time, a little screen came up welcoming me to chat and informing me to protect my privacy and learn about the rules….veiled threat ? Yikes…won’t do that again !

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
New Fed Bank Backstop Has Scope to Inject as Much as $2 Trillion
www.bloomberg.com...

This is hyperinflationary.

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join