It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

Christopher Story.
The last true journalist.
Most trusted advisor to Margaret Thatcher.
Here he speaks on the genesis of modern corruption in the EU.
Rel, are you familiar with Chris Story?
I would give my left arm to someone who can help me remember what he was disclosing when they took him out.

christopherstory.org...

From my vague recollection of Christopher Story, most of his postings right before he died were in regards to Wanta, Clinton’s, Bushes and the Trillions of dollars.

I read his postings regularly years ago… the stuff read like something straight out of spy novel! It was fascinating and almost hard to believe but, mostly verifiable even way back then.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I have been wondering about what type of soul Bill Gates has. Time for another art review.

I feel that the type of art someone collects speaks volumes about a person. After all we have seen some really strange art at Epstein's home, like Bill Clinton in that dress.
Well Bill Gates last big purchase of art was the painting "LOST ON THE GRAND BANKS" BY Winslow Homer.
He bought that for $30 million, which was the most ever paid for an American painting. This means that it was very, very important to him.
It is certainly not a very upbeat painting.
Lost on the Grand Banks by Winslow Homer

Looking at the meaning behind the painting we get a glimpse of Billy the Art Collectors state of soul. It is dark.
Phrases like this leap from the page "Protagonists negotiating survival amid the darkest shades of despair."
Or this one "Stark confrontation between men and nature...as well as an implication of unknown fates."

More Gates Art
None of these other pieces have any happy people or cheerful themes either.

Gematria > Lost on the Grand Banks
The first hit is devil. That I can believe.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

The WHO and friends are going after the African people again. We have to circle back to the Bed Netting.
WHO New Policies for Bed Netting

The motivations behind the WHO really need to be questioned because this is common sense. Of course over time the mosquitoes are going to evolve so the pesticide introduced in 2017 won't be as effective. Now they are doubling down making it even more potent.
I keep envisioning babies when teething chewing on these nets and ingesting even a very small amount can be serious.
A patient fatality with even a small dose

Who ever wrote this notice appears to have some reservations over this policy change as well.
The person slipped in this zinger "The recommendation is based on only one trial in Africa."
Then a few more zingers:
-Poor cost effectiveness, in other words the people can't afford these more expensive nettings.
-Moderate certainty of effectiveness.
-Questions about durability.
-Mosquitoes have modified their behavior by biting people earlier and staying away from the bed netting.
It is disturbing that the WHO is targeting pregnant women and children under 5.

There is just one mosquito in the ointment- Bill Gates has that mosquito factory breeding more mosquitoes for release.
Biden has the President Malaria Initiative and when I try to access information about it 'FORBIDDEN' pops up.

I wonder why that would be?
www.//www.pmi.gov>President's Malaria Initiative

We have another connection to Loop's #11 post via Gates.
He has now opened mosquito breeding factories in 11 countries!
Gates Factory Breeding Mosquitoes in 11 Countries

These bed nettings are also toxic to the water. Watch the water.
Consequences

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Matt Taibbi has just dropped Twitter files #19.
The Censorship Industrial Complex
Censorhsip Industrila Complex

This is just breath taking, the level of coordination and censorship on such a grand scale using the Virality Project to review millions of posts across many different social platforms.
They censored true vaccine side effects as actionable content.
I just knew it!
"The CDC changed its methodology for counting Covid-19 cases among vaccinated people, only counting those resulting in hospitalization or death." < This is not okay.
Orwellian? Here we have the government, academia [Stanford gets special attention] and journalists joining forces against us.

We have our #17 signal. Twitter joined this Viralty Project on February 17!

People will have to scroll down a bit to get to the details.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, I don't have to believe it but when you use the term "we" as in you and me, it sort of clumps me into that club as an unwilling participant doesn't it?

In your original post, you said:

"The material world is what it is, it is what we accepted when we chose to experience it. We bought a ticket for a horror show and that is what we are getting even if we feel like we can't stand it any more in the middle of it."

If you're basing your views on Monroe's theories then I'm assuming you subscribe to the idea that this simulation is a school? For the sake of argument, I'll assume that we are indeed in school and we agreed to the condition that we can't know we're in school.

That leads me to the question, "why can't we know?"
The answer I come up with is that we need to incarnate as a blank slate without any preconceived ideas of what we're doing here. That mystery is part of the lesson.

If you observe a real, physical school, the goal is to continue expanding the boundaries of education for the betterment of society. Knowledge is power. Procuring more data means more power. So unless you're in some specialized program, most schools offer a wide array of curriculum and courses at advancing levels in order to fulfill each student's unique goals.

Does it make sense that Earth's school would have a similar purpose? I'm guessing the goal here is for each soul to go forth and collect as much data as possible so that upon "graduation" you will take the knowledge you gained back to the other side where it is used toward the growth and evolution of God's eternally expanding Kingdom.

If the universe is indeed Source God experiencing itself then it makes sense to me for each fractal to branch out with the mission to discover each and every single possible experience that exists. That means, not only are we here for the "horror show", we are also here to experience the polar opposite of the horror show and everything in between.

A common running theme in this VR is the battle between good vs. evil. Conquering darkness. Defeating the enemy. You see this thread woven through all of history spanning across generations. It's in art, books, movies, music. Theology, mythology....The Hero's Journey. It's everywhere you look. It's like an innate part of us that's embedded deep within the rule set of this system. Is it a coincidence? Or is it a significant part of the lessons to be learned here...

Maybe your lesson plan and your class participation is to simply observe the horror show from the comfort of your seat in a movie theater. Maybe the students in the classroom next to yours have a different curriculum. Maybe part of their test is to bring down an evil cabal. If you are both under the general umbrella of a "school", do your differing perspectives and goals make one wrong and one right?

Whether they actually succeed in defeating the evil cabal is irrelevant if the crucial lessons and epiphanies are seeded within journey rather than the destination. No experience is wasted as each provides a unique vision, a distinct realization in this ever evolving world.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Right. I signed a contract (is it my soul's signature on that contract? Does my soul even have a name? I don't remember) then I agreed to have amnesia to wipe my memory of said contract only to be reminded of my agreement to it because some guy said so after his so called out of body experience. No thanks.

Nobody said you have to believe but the post I replied to laid out the context that this is a simulation and that memes could change it.

You asked if I was basing my ideas on Monroe's theories so I shared where my idea came from.

Now, if, and it is a pretty big if, this is in fact some form of VR, then it isn't that way out there to assume it has rules that we agreed to.

Also, trying to keep it on topic, all the digging, meming and praying that has taken place hasn't change this reality, which was what I originally replied to.

How do you know it hasn’t changed the reality? Unless you time traveled and went to this point devoid of Q and then back again and lived this timeline

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
The nature of this reality is the same as I remember it before Q.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
International court issues war crimes warrant for Putin

THE HAGUE (AP) — The International Criminal Court said Friday that it has issued an arrest warrant for Russian President Vladimir Putin for war crimes, accusing him of personal responsibility for the abductions of children from Ukraine.

It was the first time the global court has issued a warrant against a leader of one of the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council.

The ICC said in a statement that Putin “is allegedly responsible for the war crime of unlawful deportation of (children) and that of unlawful transfer of (children) from occupied areas of Ukraine to the Russian Federation.”

The move was immediately dismissed by Moscow — and welcomed by Ukraine as a major breakthrough.

Its practical implications, however, could be limited as the chances of Putin facing trial at the ICC are highly unlikely because Moscow does not recognize the court’s jurisdiction or extradite its nationals.

apnews.com... 9857eb68d827340394960eccf0589253

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
Nothing in your post supports the idea that I was replying to, you can change the simulation with memes.

In fact it kinda supports what I was talking about, the world is in the state it needs to be in.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The nature of this reality is the same as I remember it before Q.

And how do you know that your recollection or perception hasn’t changed in that time?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The same way everyone else does.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Everybody knows that their reality hasn’t changed?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yawn

Philosophically Speaking

Make it end

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Everybody has their recollection or perception.

What world do you live in?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

the world is in the state it needs to be in.

Exactly.

Since you inferred that we are possibly in a VR, we can take that hypothesis even further by comparing a VR headset to a brain and physical avatar.

For example, just like each single headset is geared to provide a unique, individuated experience in a shared environment, you could say that our human "suit" provides a similar experience.

VR headsets can be programmed with an identical user interface to create a shared environment. For instance, as we share the same space in time, and if we were standing together on a beach, we could both agree that we see an ocean. We could look behind us and both view cliffs. We both have a human identity. Etc...

However, those same headsets can also be programmed to include highly individuated scripts that are unique to each user. For example, your headset might include coding to specify that your avatar incarnated with a contract. My headset could be programmed minus that code, therefore, my avatar would not be contracted. See how that works?

The possible scenarios are endless if your mind is open enough to explore them...

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Back to the meltdown:

Fed poised to approve quarter-point rate hike next week, despite market turmoil

Even with turmoil in the banking industry and uncertainty ahead, the Federal Reserve likely will approve a quarter-percentage-point interest rate increase next week, according to market pricing and many Wall Street experts.

www.cnbc.com...

How US banks turmoil is impacting the already hammered housing market
nypost.com...

Do I need to say it? (Get ready)
edit on 17-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Q you are irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My mind is not closed to other possible scenarios.

The reason I chose the phrase "horror show" is because that seems to be a fitting phrase to describe how people in these threads describe the state of the world. [In the movie guy voice: "In a world where humanity is controlled by an evil satanic pedo cabal one letter stood up against them - Q"]

Ok,that sounds more like an action flick than a horror flick but I think you get the point. Once you choose your adventure you are stuck with it and its programming until the end of the game.

Maybe another way of looking at it is using your example,when you enroll in the Earth School for Souls you have to follow the school rules. It doesn't matter what grade or what classes you signed up for, there is a set of rules you agree to.

ETA: Not wanting this to be stricken for being off-topic, this ties into the idea that if the anons wake-up enough normies this is going to cause a world wide change creating heaven on earth, biblical they say. And I'm not saying this like it is a bad thing but if the point of the simulation for some is struggle, that would kinda defeat the purpose.
edit on 17-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I had a friend with the family name of Fink, and Fauci the Rat fink is an insult to their family name.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Brought to you by Uncle Ted:

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The reason I responded to your post was to rebut your idea about contractual agreements and I feel that I sufficiently expressed my point of view. Your Q debate might be the topic of this thread but I'm not delving into it. Maybe someone else will take it up.

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join