It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Moody's changes outlook on U.S. banking system to 'negative' after SVB collapse

Moody's Investors Service on Tuesday revised its outlook on the U.S. banking system to "negative" from "stable", citing heightened risks for the sector after the rapid unraveling of SVB Financial Group (SIVB.O) fueled fears of contagion.

www.reuters.com...

Markets are controlled by public sentiment. When there is no longer any confidence in markets or the banking sector or in government then economies collapse.

I reiterate, again...get ready.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
Also, they put 6 banks on notice for a rating downgrade:
First Republic, Western Alliance, Intrust Financial, UMB Financial, Zions, and Comerica
First Republic is no surprise -- they've been in a bank run since Friday -- but some the others are new names in this crisis.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Replying to self. Political Moonshine has another very important expose.
The DOD and It's Biowarfare Against the American People: Contracts and Evidence

"The gravity and the claims in this work that the U.S. DOD is and has been conducting biowarfare against the American people is enormous."

Interesting point in the Stafford Act. "When a public emergency exceeds the president's competence- the Stafford Act compells the president to defer to his field experts and in the case of Covid-19 that was Fauci/Birx and Pence Whitehouse Coronavirus Task Force." Pence may try to hide but he keeps popping up.
Then President Trump got boxed in by the 25th amendment.
This basically led to usurping President Trump's authority.

Ding..Ding...Ding. Confirmation about Fosun ties to the CCP. A slight correction to their record; the connection of Fosun to Pfizer -Biogen was documented in the book "The Vaccine" written by Joe Miller with Ugur Sahin, CEO of BioNTech.
The U.S. contract awarded to Pfizer/BioNTech had Fosun redacted. So here we have tax payer funds going directly to a CCP connected entity.
Quick circle back to the book. Fosun approached BioNTech directly and the contract was negotiated at the Canary Islands very, very early on. This means the Pfizer-BioNTech-Fosun were a partnership. Also documented in the book is Bill Gates relationship and investment in BioNTech preplandemic.
To connect Billy to the CCP, the Foundation has an office in China.

Then we have the WHO via Tedros, also Chinese controlled. Directions given by the WHO were then followed by the CDC/HHS/FDA, which essentially means that China was dictating our policy resulting in medical tyranny.

The DOD's biowarfare commenced when Xavier Becerra, [a lawyer] HHS declared a Public Health Emergency. He knew what he was doing.
We have Event 201 connection through George W. Korch Jr. when appointed to the Batell- National Biodefense Analysis and Biosecurity.

Add to this the Biden connection through the Ukraine labs.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Holy smokes.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Pretty sure we've discussed the Stafford Act in relation to a Q post... somewhere in the thread!

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

US says Russian warplane hits American drone over Black Sea
By KARL RITTER
24 minutes ago

apnews.com...
apnews.com/article/ukraine-russia-war-kramatorsk-peace-plan

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — A Russian fighter jet struck the propeller of a U.S. surveillance drone over the Black Sea on Tuesday in a “brazen violation of international law,” causing American forces to bring down the unmanned aerial vehicle, the U.S. said.

But Russia insisted its warplanes didn’t hit the MQ-9 Reaper drone. Instead, it said the drone maneuvered sharply and crashed into the water following an encounter with Russian fighter jets that had been scrambled to intercept it near Crimea.

edit on 14-3-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...
Cynthia McKinney PhD

edit on 14-3-2023 by FlyingFox because: I have a little crush on her...

Where is this woman now on the Clinton Haiti children being sold into sex slavery. Where is she on the Epstein clients? The dems only care when they can use this to hang the other side and use that to gain the power they need to cheat easier next time.

The thing is, when you get to DC as a junior house member, you don't really get to do squat. I think she played her hand really well, and is not in public office now anyway. I give her a pass on not collapsing the DS single handled.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 14:

QTSR Mar 14:

Ukrainian Official Says Kyiv Doesn’t Have the Resources for a Counteroffensive
edit on 3/14/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Political Moonshine has another very important expose.

That is remarkable, great find.
I find that getting someone to read that is tough enough but I have also found that too many people are unable to process, I mean they cannot conceive such machinations. Maybe the years on ATS has primed us to intake this better. The way the msm and others propped up Fauci was a signal that he needed to be protected. We saw proof of the biolabs much earlier but the in depth deep dive here is incredible, I'm surprised this work was able to be done let alone published. What are the odds that ABC News picks this story up and broadcasts it on their nightly news telecast?
This is a historical record level expose, great contribution thoughtful2, thanks. I'll need to read it a couple more times to really get it. It's overwhelming.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just a couple of headlines from this morning:

Dow Plunges 500 Points As BlackRock Chief Warns SVB Collapse Merely ‘First Domino To Drop’

F orbes

Behind the Bailout: Here’s How the Fed’s Bank Term Funding Program Works
Barrons

This right here 👆 The Federal Reserve's new "bank funding program"... that's the kiss of death.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Another headline:

Pentagon officials suggest alien mothership in our solar system could send mini probes to Earth
[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/science/pentagon-officials-suggest-alien-mothership-solar-system-send-mini-probes-earth.amp]Fox[/url ]

edit on 15-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

The Hits keep on Coming

"Ides of March"

Perhaps ....

Joe Lange – This will affect everyone

Printing money is what causes inflation.

The central banks massively printing money will effect everyone.

The entire global banking system is centralized so every bank will be effected negatively.

But that doesn’t mean all banks will fail.

Your more localized banks are not going to be as leveraged as the big corrupt banks.

We are seeing a system fail, not all banks failing but one thing you cannot predict is panic.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Smaller banks will fail. They'll get seized by the Fed and be absorbed by the giant corporate commercial banks (too big to fail). They're going to consolidate and monopolize the entire global financial system into a centralized hub so they can dole out their "solution" for the systemic collapse.

edit on 15-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Credit Suisse appeals to Swiss central bank for show of support

Lender tumbles more than 30% after top shareholder rules out further funding, sparking wider rout

www.ft.com...

Credit Suisse fallout upsets Fed rate-hike expectations, with full percentage point of cuts seen by year-end
www.marketwatch.com... db60

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Nevercompromise
No, you think they are happening, there is no real evidence that they are.

Until I get a form to open an account with the QFS, I will continue to believe it is vaporware.

Dask - I have been following this whole Q thing from day 1. It seemed really exciting for a long time and filled a lot of people (myself included) with the hope that these criminals who run the world would be brought to justice and that the truth would finally be known to the entire world. The "normies" would wake up and the woke BS would disappear and personal responsibility would reign supreme... but here we are, 5 1/2 years into Q and the criminals still run everything. Sure there are some congressional proceedings happening, but no one ever seems to get into any real trouble. The elections are as unsecure as ever and the "bad guys" keep "winning", the border is wide open, police have their hands tied and violent criminals are constantly being released while others who simply have the wrong political views being jailed for "wrong speak"... I have to say I've kind of lost faith in the whole Q "movement" since, like you point out regularly, nothing is truly "habbening".

I, like Musk, am a free speech absolutist (not counting obvious things like calling for people to be murdered and etc.), so I will never try to bully you or anyone else out of this thread by attacking you instead of your info/opinions (nor would I do that to overly inflated egos exclaiming without evidence that things are happening because "they said so"). In fact, as I've stated before, your posts go a long way to remind us that there isn't much at all provably happening, and I genuinely appreciate that. When you are called names, it only proves that there is no logical argument against what you provide. I try to find and believe only in the truth, (which is difficult to do since we ALL have some form of confirmation bias), but Q has turned into somewhat of a religion now. I still read this thread and some of the social media people who post about Q stuff as well, but as the days go by with business as usual, I'm forced to be realistic and realize that there likely is not this worldwide group of white hats that are going to change anything. Perhaps this was a psyop to keep conservatives and conservative leaning people in check with false hope so we don't rise up?

I do still have some hopium left, and I really do want Q and the white hats to come riding in and save us from the evil empire running the world, but "tick tock" - time keeps on going and the cabal still rules.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2
I watched sooo many Q&A's with Bill Gates and as much as we wish this is true it is not him. He just doesn't speak that way and the mannerisms don't fit.

Project Veritas James O'Keefe Reborn.
James O'Keefe Reborn Tweet

This is hugely damaging. Nanchi saying to "shoot to kill" mostly peaceful protestors on January 6th? And AOC "I don't care why they were there, violent, non-violent, doesn't matter. We can't allow those protestors to get away with this."
I guess they don't want the public messing with their special social club.

But again we have the issue of people now not believing because of the deep fake issue. O'Keefe is standing by this and he has done some remarkable exposes about Pfizer.

Santiago Tweet
He makes a valid point. "In the next 3-5 years, every single image in social media will be generated by AI." Brave new world where we won't be able to discern what is real or not.

Speaking about that Pfizer expose- do you think that maybe he was a whistleblower? It just seemed odd for someone willing to provide so much insider details to just a friend. just has seemed off imho.

BTW O'Keefe also had tweeted the release of the audio tape of Biden and the back channels for banks established back in October. That tweet seems MIA now, but I linked it a couple of days ago in the thread here.

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join