It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
To heck it did.
The banking failures are absolute.
Basel3 and even basel4 now in effect and the cause of it all.
If you are expecting an overnight result you are larping.
The Fed is dead and absorbed with the IRS into Treasury.
You must not have gotten the memo

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
How many 10's of thousands of pages can be directly attributed to your larping by your own admission?

It doesn't matter, that was the point.

The "movement" could have faded after thread number one and things would still be the same.

By the way that QFS prediction you made last years seems to have flopped. End of January right? My calender says we are in the middle of march.

It began January 1.
Ncswic
edit on 14-3-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Right, we just have to wait for the effects to trickle down.

You are free to hope in one hand...

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I will give you 1 more.
In late 2007 I called the banking crash for Oct. 1 because of Basel 3 requirements for banks.
It took till April for all projects under construction in my City to completely halt as to banks shutting off all projects funding.
Every single building being constructed stopped.
You are witnessing a continuation of that exact event now with 1 important caveat.
Trump.

This event that started in 2008 got reconscripted and this time no bank bailouts for FED banks. This time they all fall to pave way for the new.
When you watch implosions of buildings it happens fast. But planning and planting explosives in setup takes months.
1 by1 these institutions will blow up and fall.
1 by 1 explosion in succession.
Now if the owners of the Fed just quietly left maybe you would get that instant gratification that you crave.
Me personally I am not that naive.
I remember 2008

Right, we just have to wait for the effects to trickle down.

You are free to hope in one hand...

edit on 14-3-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Political Moonshine

Someone has been very busy building a case that ties in with what The Stormrider is saying at the end.

"Recall that Metabiota directly links the Biden's to the DOD and its biolabs in Ukraine that are engaged in biowarfare. The evidence for it is CONTAINED DIRECTLY ON THE HUNTER BIDEN HARD DRIVE/ LAPTOP, OF WHICH I HAVE HAD A COPY THROUGHOUT. Scroll to the end under Biden's Dark Winter.

Just to pull out a couple of points-
-"The 2017 timeline is critical because Covid never existed until the WHO first established the moniker of the SARs-Cov-2 outbreak on the date of 11 February 2020."

*-"It's the contractual relationship between Black + Veatech and the subcontracted work of Metabiota that implicates the Bidens and positions them to be affiliated with "Covid-19" before Covid-19 ever existed."

- Metabiota has a link to the WEF.

-"Biden's complicity in FTX/Ukraine overlaid by leveraging of the energy sector as FTX's largest beneficiary."

-Once again a connection to Merieux. Joseph Fair, a Senior Advisor to the Merieux Foundation created a $50 million R+D development portfolio funded by the DOD Threat Reduction Agency, U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Joseph Fair Wiki
Short but sweet- We now have a link between Metabiota and Merieux. Merieux, the entity responsible for building the lab in Wuhan.

Joseph Fair Background
This was probably covered earlier but here we have a link between him and NBC which he just happened to join in February 2020. He knew the dangers of the ventilators and chose instead the high volume oxygen!

- "In 2014 Metabiota and Burisma Holdings began cooperation on an unnamed 'science project' in Ukraine."

This is quite comprehensive but the implications...One line comes to mind from #693 "Mind will be blown by chain of command."

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That isn't giving me anything but more hot air.

Trump negotiated USMCA in 2017. It began to be initiated in part this year and goes into effect Jan.1.
He negotiated treaties with the world in 2018. These go into effect Jan. 1.
My DOD friend says QFS is real and goes into effect Jan.1.
I suspect it is some grandiose jubilee event that happens every 2000 years. Debts paid, land restored, slaves set free type thing but bigger than we can imagine.

When I see this actually happen I will believe, until then I already know which hands fills up first.
edit on 14-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes.
But it is still your hands

That isn't giving me anything but more hot air.

Trump negotiated USMCA in 2017. It began to be initiated in part this year and goes into effect Jan.1.
He negotiated treaties with the world in 2018. These go into effect Jan. 1.
My DOD friend says QFS is real and goes into effect Jan.1.
I suspect it is some grandiose jubilee event that happens every 2000 years. Debts paid, land restored, slaves set free type thing but bigger than we can imagine.

When I see this actually happen I will believe, until then I already know which hands fills up first.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Apologies for the late reply T2... catching up now.

Yes Jury Service finished now but I have to return to get back an EMF meter they confiscated off me... ROFL.

Happy PI Day all!

P.s. cranky messaged me that he should be dropping in to the thread today.

Happy PI day to you too Sufi 😊 It’s also doobydoll’s B-day ! Cranky’s B-day is tomorrow, mine was yesterday. 🎂 Had a health scare with my Mom, so the best gift I received was news she is doing much better !

Thanks to all the folks that continue to add valuable research and content to this thread, although I don’t post as much these days, I read the thread almost everyday to keep up. It provides a great source of balance and comfort and I believe helps me to translate the things we’ve learned into my everyday life. Q = Empowerment , Elevating our collective Vibration and meeting some very cool people, Love you All…..🥰

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's an old saying, hope/pray in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.

It means that until your predictions actually happen they are just wishful thinking that I don't share with you and I don't need to apply that simple little test to remain doubtful.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Russian fighter jet has collided with a US drone over the black sea .... let's hope this isnt going to escalate.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
But they are happening.
And you can only be talking about using your own hands and the rest is projection

It's an old saying, hope/pray in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.

It means that until your predictions actually happen they are just wishful thinking that I don't share with you and I don't need to apply that simple little test to remain doubtful.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
No, you think they are happening, there is no real evidence that they are.

Until I get a form to open an account with the QFS, I will continue to believe it is vaporware.
edit on 14-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Russian fighter jet has collided with a US drone over the black sea .... let's hope this isnt going to escalate.

***EDITED BY ME DUE TO BETTER INFORMATION BEING FOUND***

The incident occurred Tuesday morning when two Russian SU-27 fighters conducted an intercept of the MQ-9 Reaper drone that demonstrated the pilots' "lack of competence," according to a statement from U.S. European Command. One of the fighters clipped the propeller of the drone, forcing U.S. operators to bring it down in international waters.

“Our MQ-9 aircraft was conducting routine operations in international airspace when it was intercepted and hit by a Russian aircraft, resulting in a crash and complete loss of the MQ-9,” Air Force Gen. James Hecker, commander, U.S. Air Forces Europe and Air Forces Africa, said in a statement. “In fact, this unsafe and unprofessional act by the Russians nearly caused both aircraft to crash.”

Sounds like too many flying things in the air around there, I bet a UFO/Chinese balloon will get hit next.
edit on 14-3-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here's some new symbolism to consider in relation to current financial events and what Q events may happen in parallel:

1) BATTER in 2 posts
[BATTERS BOX]
CHANGE OF BATTER

2) BATTER is a frowned upon vernacular term for a BATSMAN in cricket,
Think also of the video of TRUMP saying "I AM BATMAN"... it has been posted a few times on twitter by Il Donaldo Trumpo himself.

3) Two of the 3 ways a Batsman can be out, in cricket, require the BAILS being removed - either by the bowler knocking the bails off the stumps, or by the wicket keeper knocking off the bails when a batsman steps out of his "crease" safe zone.

4) The BAILS are 2 small pieces of wood that rest atop the 3 stumps, holding them together.
In essence they perform the role of a KEYSTONE!

5) Now think of BAILS in relation to bank BAIL-OUTS and BAIL-INS.

6) The most famous cricket trophy is THE ASHES; fought for between England and Austrailia.

7) The ASHES trophy is actually a small urn containing the ASHES of the BAILS from the first test match that Australia won on English soil in 1882 (Wiki):

The Ashes is a Test cricket series played between England and Australia.The term originated in a satirical obituary published in a British newspaper, The Sporting Times, immediately after Australia's 1882 victory at The Oval, its first Test win on English soil.The obituary stated that English cricket had died, and "the body will be cremated and the ashes taken to Australia".

8) Crypto enthusiasts and riddlers use the symbol of the RISE OF THE PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES to represent XRP becoming the coin used for the transfer of all monies between countries and financial institutions = backbone of the New Financial System.

In summary the symbolism portrays XRP/Quantum Financial System rising to prominence from the ASHES of the old system which gets BURNT in its use of BAILOUTS and BAIL-INS... which have just started over this last weekend?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Happy Birthday DOOBYDOLL,
Belated Happy Birthday to YOU, ML,
Pre-lated Happy Birthday to cranky!

Glad to hear your Ma's health scare is receding! Catch-up time on your celebrations now then!

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better. We still need to keep track of Albert Bourla. He's been very quiet lately but today he just couldn't help himself.
Pfizer has just bought Seagen [watch the water?] for $43 billion. That company is all about cancer therapies. He is predicting 1 in 3 people will get cancer with a little help from the mRNA jabs no doubt. #693 comes to mind.
clip
When does Big Pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/ect.

Pfizer has a huge patent cliff ahead and the Covid jabs and Paxlovid sales are plunging. He knows there is going to be demand, big demand and he needs to do something with those manufacturing facilities.

Pfizer Will Bring Seagen's Cancer Drugs to the World at a scale not Seen Before

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

They are trying too hard. It was a drone and what does the US use them for? A tad suspicious if you ask me. It's not like it was an actual manned aircraft. A wag of the dog perhaps?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Bill Gates appears to have had a stellar time in India according to his tweet.
Bill Gates Tweet

I'm amazed that he feels no fear at going there after the disasterous oral polio vaccine and now the Covid jabs.
From the Plandemic Diaries>490,000 Children Developed Paralysis From Gates Oral Polio Vaccine

There's that lawsuit still on-going as well. I keep waiting.
What happens when people learn the TRUTH?
What happens when people WAKE UP?
They will not be able to walk down the street.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.

I finally got my hands on the book Covid-19:The Great Reset. I can't believe how difficult it was to get. We may have another connection to Loop post "11". The book starts on page 11. This fits with Albert Bourla's book Moonshot starting on page 17.
So now we have Biden ending the public health emergency on May 11th, Stakeholders had to be advised February 11th. The Wuhan lab was 11 miles from the wet market and the WHO announced Covid as a pandemic on March 11th.

Archive WHO Timeline

Biden to End Public Health Emergency in May

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
We have something strange going on with President Carter. Bill Gates tweeted about him and the Guinea Worm 3 days ago.
Bill Gates Tweet Connects to this article by CNN

Now Biden has just blurted out that Carter has asked him to do his eulogy.
Jimmy Carter Asks Biden to do his Eulogy
I wonder what breakthrough they found to keep him alive longer?

From the first article "Carters efforts have helped eliminate 17 countries of the guinea worm."
I just wonder...Mark Zuzman, CEO for B&M Gates Foundation specifically sent an e-mail to CNN pointing out that the resident Carter served as an inspiration for the Gates Foundation." Maybe this means that they used the Carter Center as a template to pursue a different sort of agenda. Just a thought.

Gematria- Jimmy Carter Guinea worm

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
link

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., revealed a new Biden family member has emerged in the investigation into Hunter Biden's overseas business dealings. 

Comer, who is spearheading the investigation into the matter, declined to reveal the identity of the family member Tuesday, but said the revelation raises more national security concerns about foreign "influence peddling."

I'm willing to bet its Dr Jill. Funny after they went full-bore to get Trumps financial information and now its biting them in the rear.
edit on 14-3-2023 by hangedman13 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
link

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., revealed a new Biden family member has emerged in the investigation into Hunter Biden's overseas business dealings. 

Comer, who is spearheading the investigation into the matter, declined to reveal the identity of the family member Tuesday, but said the revelation raises more national security concerns about foreign "influence peddling."

I'm willing to bet its Dr Jill. Funny after they went full-bore to get Trumps financial information and now its biting them in the rear.

I think Jill has always been a co-conspirator, my 1st thought was that it’s one of the grandkids. The kids in that family have been raised by pervs and criminals, very sad.

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join