It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Literally no one claimed this is the end of the world as in total planetary annihilation. They will consolidate, monopolize and provide the "solution" before we hit 100% insolvency.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I am waiting from the Orange Jump Suit perp walk to some Island near the Southern tip of the FL Keyes.

a reply to: Justoneman
I remember this feeling when Trump won his re-election, well until they stopped counting and pumped those Dominion machines full of Biden votes. That was a long week, what a sick empty feeling. Then Jan 6th to now.
I get the strange sense that the bank failures are another "chip". The treasury has been holding the flagged bank transactions from Rep. Comer, Congress and now democrats are coming out calling for censorship of the banking fallout in broad daylight. This may be how they "lose" the flagged transactions associated with Biden & company. I was thinking this is their last move before WW3 being the last option, endgame. They'll stop at nothing. They've all been outed yet the charade continues.
I mean Joe Biden made some bull@#$% prepared remarks this morning, turned and walked away. They stopped pretending and to me that means they are pulling out all the stops, the evil cabal will not go down without a fight. All the covid-19 lies are coming out, the public schools are unrecognizable and the southern border is starting to look like a clip from World War Z. They never even covered the Arizona bombshell testimony/on going investigation, nobody touched it. This is their last stand. That's how it looks to me. I'm afraid, hoping I'm wrong, that they'll be no perp walk or orange jump suits.
Big moves coming up, I appreciate the view here, it's awesome insight from all.

edit on 13-3-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Literally no one claimed this is the end of the world as in total planetary annihilation.

I did here
edit on 13/3/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 13:

QTSR Mar 13:

QTSR Mar 13:

QTSR March 30, 2022

edit on 3/13/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well with the banks beginning to fall, we should remember that the Federal Reserves needs periodic economic depressions in order to justify its existence.

The other reason these banks are being pointed at a failing point is outlined in Q-4476

Global economic depression?
Reparations?
Huge rise in unemployment?
“Germans began to lose faith in democracy and looked to extreme parties on the both the Left (the communists) and the Right (the Nazis) for quick and simple solutions.”
“When people are unemployed, hungry and desperate, as millions were in Germany between 1930 and 1933, they often turn to extreme political parties offering simple solutions to their problems. Between 1930 and 1933 support for the extreme right-wing Nazis and the extreme left-wing communists soared.”

These are important power points to remember when asking about what's going on. In Trotskyism, people join with the State since the State provides protection, out of the State chaos is enforced as the law of the land, but that chaos is controlled by the State. Force people into extremist political parties, by making those same parties seem like different ends to the same issues, and there is where the people behind all this are corralling everyone.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
No, but you said "Get ready" as if something that hasn't happened before was coming and I merely pointed out that bigger dips have happened before and it wasn't the end of the world, as a figure of speech.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

A "dip". Lol. Lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
twitter.com...
Cynthia McKinney PhD
@cynthiamckinney
1m
Peter Thiel, the CEO knew in advance: who else knew?
finance.yahoo.com

Thiel’s Founders Fund Withdrew Millions From Silicon Valley Bank
(Bloomberg) -- Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund had no money with Silicon Valley Bank as of Thursday morning as the bank descended into

edit on 14-3-2023 by FlyingFox because: I have a little crush on her...

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yes, a dip as in a decrease that was nowhere near the one in march 2020 and things are still above january 2023.

What is the point of you fear-mongering?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Makes no difference to me, I don't have money in the markets you seem to be worried about.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

"SVB CEO Sold $3.6 Million Worth of Shares Before Bank's Collapse
Greg Becker sold his shares on Feb. 27, 11 days before Silicon Valley Bank was shut down by regulators"

www.thestreet.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: FlyingFox

"SVB CEO Sold $3.6 Million Worth of Shares Before Bank's Collapse
Greg Becker sold his shares on Feb. 27, 11 days before Silicon Valley Bank was shut down by regulators"

www.thestreet.com...

Insider trading isn't reported anymore, it is graded. Poor normies still get the short end of the shaft. The Big thugs get the gold mine we get the shaft....

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...
Cynthia McKinney PhD
@cynthiamckinney
1m
Peter Thiel, the CEO knew in advance: who else knew?
finance.yahoo.com

Thiel’s Founders Fund Withdrew Millions From Silicon Valley Bank
(Bloomberg) -- Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund had no money with Silicon Valley Bank as of Thursday morning as the bank descended into

edit on 14-3-2023 by FlyingFox because: I have a little crush on her...

Where is this woman now on the Clinton Haiti children being sold into sex slavery. Where is she on the Epstein clients? The dems only care when they can use this to hang the other side and use that to gain the power they need to cheat easier next time.

edit on 14-3-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Apologies for the late reply T2... catching up now.

Yes Jury Service finished now but I have to return to get back an EMF meter they confiscated off me... ROFL.

Happy PI Day all!

P.s. cranky messaged me that he should be dropping in to the thread today.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
How many 10's of thousands of pages can be directly attributed to your larping by your own admission?

It doesn't matter, that was the point.

The "movement" could have faded after thread number one and things would still be the same.

By the way that QFS prediction you made last years seems to have flopped. End of January right? My calender says we are in the middle of march.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join