It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care since you are in the insurance industry I thought you might find this interesting. Coronavirus Plushie linked an interview with Tucker Carlson and the CEO of One America insurance Company.
Just really, really series stats on disability and non Covid related excess mortality.

Coronavirus Plushie Tucker Carlson and CEO One America Insurance Company

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
OK, but the post I replied to wasn't talking about banks but the market.

If you had money in those banks you might get burnt but I'm thinking FDIC has anyone with 1/4 million or less covered.

The dow was at 19K in march of 2020 and it is currently at 32k, what's the problem?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well, the New & Improved house committee has subpoenaed Bank of America for Hunter Biden's records. Obviously looking for evidence of money laundering.

I wonder if the Bidens are going to push BoA into insolvency as an obstruction tactic. Or at least to delay having to provide the records.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And if you think bank runs aren’t part of, or don’t affect the market as a whole I don’t know what to tell you.
“If you had money in those banks…..”
over 95% of deposits into Silicon Valley bank were above the FDIC 250k insurable limit. They are forecasting over 100k jobs in the tech world at risk (companies that utilized this bank for payroll etc). Companies like Roku had 25% of their value in that bank.
Signature bank was the largest remaining crypto associated bank as well (the other bank to close)

The 30 banks halted from trading, were halted on the stock markets. We have yet to see that impact.

Social media clown posted: “the market is breaking, get ready”
You replied “what are you talking about….and, posted todays market numbers”.
I’m adding context so that you may understand what they were talking about
edit on 13-3-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

B of A isn't the only one:

"Silicon Valley Bank is one of the 10 banks who got Epstein related subpoenas from the AG in the US Virgin Islands who was trying to find his sources of money"
twitter.com...

www.ft.com...

"JPMorgan Is Trying to Sue Its Way Out of an Epstein Connection"
nymag.com...

edit on 13-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Anyone who doesn't realize the banking industry is directly tied to markets must have their head somewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The dow was at 19K in march of 2020 and it is currently at 32k, what's the problem?

a reply to: daskakik

I'm pretty sure the federal reserve and 0% interest were bigger factors than anything. The government has been manipulating markets more and more to the point where analysis of market trends is becoming impossible without knowing how our government or the federal reserve will react.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Morgan Stanley, BlackRock funds among those exposed to regional bank failures:

"Mutual funds managed by Morgan Stanley (MS.N), Fidelity, and BlackRock (BLK.N) appear to be among the most exposed to the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank, Morningstar data showed, as a market selloff has erased more than $100 billion of U.S. banks' value."

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

deep state assets hit. is this being done on the back of Trumps Executive Order, Its evident that twitter is in the hands of US Military already. Elon the highest paid individual by it.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I didn't say there wasn't a link, all I said was that the markets have seen bigger dips and it wasn't the end of the world, because it wasn't.

Banks failing might influence the markets but unless you have money in them, it means nothing to you personally.

ETA: Losing your job because the company you work for had money in the those banks might suck but it isn't the end of the world either.

edit on 13-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
First Republic is another one

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I didn't say there wasn't a link, all I said was that the markets have seen bigger dips and it wasn't the end of the world, because it wasn't.

Banks failing might influence the markets but unless you have money in them, it means nothing to you personally.

No, you said “what are you talking about”

I bank with one of the 30 banks that were stopped from being traded pre market on NYSE this morning.
It took me hours to pull my funds out.
One bank failing may not affect people that only had money in that account.
The ramifications will be far greater than account holders at silicon
edit on 13-3-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
No, you said “what are you talking about”

I literally asked "What market are you talking about?"

I then went on to point out that the NYSE and NASDAQ where doing worse in march of 2020 and it wasn't the end of the world, proven by the fact that it is still turning.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Well, the New & Improved house committee has subpoenaed Bank of America for Hunter Biden's records. Obviously looking for evidence of money laundering.

I wonder if the Bidens are going to push BoA into insolvency as an obstruction tactic. Or at least to delay having to provide the records.

Top 4 American Banks

Citigroup
BoA
JPMorgan Chase
Wells Fargo

In 2008 and 2009, these 4 banks almost told the government to go “f” themselves rather than be bailed out……key to the kingdom is money control.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Justoneman

It is apparent we are going thru this to be able to get Military Tribunals that the whole planet can get behind.

Or its all fantasy based on our wants and not reality.

For the record, I hope you are correct and get to throw it in my face. Nothing will make me happier than to see the psychopaths who are purposely fcking up mankind without a care , get what they deserve .

As do I. My problem with this is even if everything gets turned around ...for the better, how will we actually know if something happened to these people? Jail, etc etc. Believe it if it's reported in the news? How will we actually know these people paid or are paying for their sinister ways?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
Can we handle this truth?

President Trump tweet "Got to do something about the missing chidlrenb grabbed by some perverts. Too many incidents--fast trial, death penalty." Spelling matters.

What is Adrenochrome? follow the white rabbit

This was updated 4 days ago.

Sorry for the late response, NO WE CANNOT.

You and I certainly can, and I mean that we can handle the fact these rat bastards are evil and are going to rock the normie's world when it all comes to a head.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

My problem with this is even if everything gets turned around ...for the better, how will we actually know if something happened to these people? Jail, etc etc.

Its quite simple actually. If the prosecution of these people is kept hidden then our new boss is the same as the old boss. If things are as bad as being speculated the only way to fix it and reverse it for the better is complete transparency. it they are hiding and wheeling and dealing behind closed doors then our new leaders will likely be no better than the old leaders.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It seems it is.. Here is what is going to have to happen to these rat bastards

Robert and Jimmy have a thought anyway

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
While we are distracted...

Its As Bad As We Thought...James Comer has got the goods. I have no idea how Biden walks this back. Payments directly from the CCP. Anyone have any ideas on who the 4 "close connections" could be?
It's As Bad As We Thought

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: interupt42

It is apparent we are going thru this to be able to get Military Tribunals that the whole planet can get behind.

Or its all fantasy based on our wants and not reality.

For the record, I hope you are correct and get to throw it in my face. Nothing will make me happier than to see the psychopaths who are purposely fcking up mankind without a care , get what they deserve .

As do I. My problem with this is even if everything gets turned around ...for the better, how will we actually know if something happened to these people? Jail, etc etc. Believe it if it's reported in the news? How will we actually know these people paid or are paying for their sinister ways?

I am waiting from the Orange Jump Suit perp walk to some Island near the Southern tip of the FL Keyes.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Maybe the problem lies in the belief that we need leaders.

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join