It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You can label it whatever you want, but you still have to admit that thousands of words have been written within these -Q- threads. It doesn't matter if you agree with the content or not, those words do exist.

What's funny to me is that in the future your part in these threads will be important to historians as well. So welcome to -Q-History.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder

We didn't keep slaves on the maple farm in Vermont.

They couldn't afford the rent.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The global hum is pounding tonight. Earlier today I caught a couple of whiffs of sulpher. This train is about to go off the rails for sure. If you aren’t into praying, you might want to take it up.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The market's breaking. Get ready

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
So what, lots of words were written about Y2K and 2012 as well. I even added some here on the latter.

I don't think future historians will give either of those or this chapter of history any importance.

So, you are right, I am part of Q history but I don't see any reason for that to be a source of personal pride. It was all for a LARP.
edit on 13-3-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2
This is going to sound weird since we both are looking at films at the moment. I've done the "Walking Dead" so now on to the "Handmaid's Tale".
It's probably just a coincidence I met Margaret Attwood when she released that book but because of this I've been a follower.
What are the chances that the book was made into a TV series and released on April 26, 2017 preplandemic. This would not surprise me that they would stoop this low.
The plot centers around a dystopian society where most women have become infertile and those that are fertile become 'birthing' slaves.
Some eerie similarities to where we are now. The mRNA jab has been linked to collapsing birth rates around the world.
Some of the critics comments are interesting- The Atlantic-Sophie Gilbert wrote "There came a point during the first episode [of season 2] where, for me, it became too much.
Lisa Miller-Cut-"I am forced to wonder: Why am I watching this? It all feels so gratuitous, like a beating that never ends."

The Handmaid's Tale Wiki

The other theme in her book is about digital currency and how this was used to seize control of women. Another eerie coincidence that this is what WEF crowd wants to institute.

Gematria first hit- Make America Great Again.
Gem Handmaid's Tale

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

And the "bit" is doing well despite any problems.

Good simple name that even a baby could say. A single syllable, almost like it was planned.

By Elon.

The man who invented one of the first global payment system beyond traditional banks.

Who boosted bitcoin to rediculous highs to bring it more into mainstream use on a daily basis?

I believe Elon Musk has a connection to Satoshi Nakamoto or actually IS the creator of bitcoin after al using a pseudonyml.

Should be an interesting week.

cheers
edit on 13/3/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

QTSR has been saying there's a crash imitate for a long time.
edit on 13-3-2023 by FlyingFox because: Confidentially...

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

QTSR has been saying there's a crash imitate for a long time.

QTSR also said that several large banks -- like Bank of America and Wells Fargo -- are actually bankrupt, but that this hasn't been announced yet. I specifically remember those two names, so I'm watching for any indications that they're going to be among the banks that collapse.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
What market are you talking about?

NYSE and NASDAQ both seem to have dipped a little but nothing too drastic. Looking at the 5 year charts they are doing better than in march 2020 and that didn't bring about the end of the world.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: socialmediaclown
What market are you talking about?

NYSE and NASDAQ both seem to have dipped a little but nothing too drastic. Looking at the 5 year charts they are doing better than in march 2020 and that didn't bring about the end of the world.

NASDAQ is being artificially propped up, because trading for dozens of banks has been halted.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
NASDAQ is being artificially propped up, because trading for dozens of banks has been halted.

If you say so but they dipped to 10.5K in the first week of January and they are now at 11.2K. I'm not seeing the cause for alarm.

It dropped to 6.8K this time in 2020, that wasn't TEOTWAWKI.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Have you ever clicked on a link and have FORBIDDEN pop up? In fact the entire site is missing now!
However I did find a comment about the Virus Conference that someone doesn't want us to access on one of Eric O Freed's [NIH HIV/Cancer linked] tweets.

Eric Freed Tweet

The section that disappeared involved him chairing the 2016 Virus Conference. It must be important.

Time to do a bit of hunting.
The KT Jeang Retrovirology Prize 2018

We have another connection to Cold Spring Harbor Labs, the eugenics friendly hub.

Cold Spring Harbor Labs

I managed to find one lecture from the conference.
Emerging Viruses Lecture 22 from 2016 Virus Conference

Arkmedic has circled around him as well pointing out that he is an Editor for the Journal of Molecular Biology but he is also on a number of others. Perfect qualifications to manage the message during the plandemic.
Welcome to Gilead Substack by Arkmedic

As he points out this is the perfect set up for causing cancer. "The mRNA vaccine had a real risk of cancer causing- inducing changes in DNA."

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

QTSR also said that several large banks -- like Bank of America and Wells Fargo -- are actually bankrupt, but that this hasn't been announced yet.

technically that came from Ben F "wires" that was included in a QTSR post on the 3rd. Storm Rider's comment on the "wires" is the second half of the post.

edit on 3/13/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
While we are distracted...

Its As Bad As We Thought...James Comer has got the goods. I have no idea how Biden walks this back. Payments directly from the CCP. Anyone have any ideas on who the 4 "close connections" could be?
It's As Bad As We Thought

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

2 of the 20 largest banks in America have closed in the last 3 days with 30 more banks stopped from trading pre-market today due to being down 30-50% but yeah. Everything’s fine!
Yields have tumbled to the lowest since 1987 but the DOW is fine!

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
This may fit in with what you just posted.
James O'keefe has been reborn.
He seems to have a recording of Biden talking about the bank failures and that there was a back up communications system established with the banks back in October. Who knows if it is legit but it does sound like Biden. You know flockin walkin Biden speak.
Okeefe Reborn Tweet

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
While we are distracted...

Its As Bad As We Thought...James Comer has got the goods. I have no idea how Biden walks this back. Payments directly from the CCP. Anyone have any ideas on who the 4 "close connections" could be?
It's As Bad As We Thought

If I was the speaker of the House:
"We need Congress to authorize an independent council to investigate this, and issue indictments when appropriate. There is evidence that the president of United States has been accepting bribes, and it impossible to overstate the seriousness of this situation. There will be no voting on the budget -- including any stopgap measures -- until such a resolution has been voted on in both chambers of Congress."

You would be able to hear the Dems' outraged howls in Uzbekistan, but I'd stick with it. You should be able to get Manchin to support it, and maybe Sinema, and that would get you to 51 votes in the Senate.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
another relevant post from QTSR on Dec 09:

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join