It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
You may find this of interest. I actually went to a bookstore to buy a conspiracy book, my first. There is suddenly a suspicious absence of this type of book in the store. I did try and order it and it's not available. If this much effort is going in to stop inquiring minds I am heading to plan B.
What was even stranger was that there were no books about Covid either, not a single one, including the newly release "The Fourth Reich". I did ask and was told people were no longer interested in anything to do with it, which I find rather difficult to believe.
A hunting I will go.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Howdy you attention deficient disorderly lovelies.

Reminder.

This is the Q Thread.

first part of awakening is opening your eyes

Michigan Republicans elected former Secretary of State nominee Kristina Karamo as their  new state party chair over the weekend, choosing a candidate who still refuses to concede her 14-point election loss last fall, has close ties to the QAnon conspiracy theory movement and thinks everyone and everything is satanic, from Jay-Z to Cardi B to yoga.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Rough but necessary. Thanks for posting. These propagandists are literally insane sociopaths and that video is evidence. I have to laugh at their level of psychosis, it's breathtaking. You just cannot reason with them.

originally posted by: crazyfox2
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
Good point it was rough watching.
Changed

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Dude.
We were asked by others to stop.

We were asked by one person - and I had to go back to find that one request.

So, by all means, stfu and stop talking about things of which you know only a very little.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
The only beef I had, pun intended, was the "...like many of you..." part of your post since I never said I was for or against anything.

So yeah, beef it's what's for dinner, sounds good, even if it is from a star trek type replicator.

I bet it WILL BE delicious. My brain and taste pallet might not wish to find out, but we all should know it is coming or we are not going to the Stars of the Milky Way.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

How many anons does that make it now in national politics roles?

To save space...

My first jury service case was, rather ironically, charges of a sexual assault and threats of violence.
edit on 1-3-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

We were asked by one person - and I had to go back to find that one request.

...and how many of us starred that post?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 3:

Family of ‘Black Hawk Down’ Star Issues Statement After Doctors Declare ‘There Is No Further Hope’

QTSR Mar 3:

edit on 3/1/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Re NEWS UNLOCKS MAP...

I've found a rabbit hole starting from King Charles' coronation chair, that brings together:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE COVERED IN GOLD, (2 posts)
FOLLOW THE PEN, (6 posts)
The Druids infiltration into the British Monarchy,
Electricity,
Stone of Destiny,
Blue Schist,
Stone Henge
and possibly interdimensional knowledge retrieval...

This one may take some time to shape concisely!

edit on 1-3-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't forget the time MrPool relocated to Stonehnge and the fact that one of the pyramids has a single BLACK ROCK on the top (obsidian?). Stone Of Destiny 'n all.

And interdimensional knowledge retrieval eh? You're going to need one heck of a fancy tin foil hat for that.

What if, most of the "tic tac" ufos and those that consist of orbs, bubbles, lights etc are projections into our time and space from other worlds and there's actually nothing physically there.

The "probe" is controlled from a great distance away and there are no living occupants. It may account for so many of the movements that seem impossible to us as observers. Nothing inside to consider, just a light based recording and storage system to "retrieve knowledge" and return to it's origin with data.

Lightbeams, particles, waves and energy. No actual aliens, just like we use primitive telescopes instead of hurling bodies into the void to see things.

Perhaps they can watch anywhere, any time, but focus on the priorities like leaders, our technology and most importantly, the rescources.

Just spitballin', have fun in court, cheers.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
...and how many of us starred that post?

Dunno, but since it wasn't a direct response to my post, I didn't see it in my notifications, so I responded to the one that was in my notifications before seeing it.

Like most people here I'm sure, I don't necessarily read every single response in any given thread before responding to someone who responded to me.

Regardless, I will just note that instead of PM'ing me, you took it upon yourself to respond in kind, also in violation of the spirit of the said request for us to take it elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The answer is 25. The most starred post in hundreds of pages.

Like most people here I'm sure, I don't necessarily read every single response in any given thread before responding to someone who responded to me.

I do.

Regardless, I will just note that instead of PM'ing me, you took it upon yourself to respond in kind, also in violation of the spirit of the said request for us to take it elsewhere.

...as did you with your last post and please also note that I wasn't part of the conversation that took up multiple pages with walls of off topic posts that could have taken place in PM land.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I just bought Rise of the Fourth Reich Monday at my local B&N. It was the last one on the shelf. What other books are you looking for. I bought most of my Jim Marrs books on Amazon.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2
I'm back from the bookstore with some success.

Time to deal with Bill Gates again. He is currently in India and had another Q&A session. This format is becoming much more common so maybe it links to #4965.

Bill Gates: World Needs An Early Warning system India

Q: "India has assumed the presidency of G20. How do you think India can use this platform to shape policy on climate change, or health?
A: "India has a very special affiliation with non-rich countries. Our foundation is very enthused to support India and get A STRONG MESSAGE OUT."

Looks like Billy has been working on his plan for quite some time. With all the experimenting and logistics sorted out in India it is time to put India in a leadership role. Now on to deploy all of the so called "digital public goods."

I'm paying close attention to his wording. > "You could have a pandemic that WOULD kill hundreds of millions...like smallpox level of fatality. And you know it might be particularily risky for young people." Not could but would.

Q: You have spoken of ChatGPT, and other artificial intelligence aided technologies. But you and other tech leaders have also spoken about runaway AI, and super-intelligence. Does this require more regulation from outside the tech center?

A: After he blabs on for awhile we finally get to the heart of the issue. That is the ultimate goal- a health assistant.
"If you can have an on-going dialogue with a health assistant that lets you understand your symptoms and is advising you..."
Then as per the norm off to Africa to test it out.
What else can this assistant do? Maybe surveillance and reporting back. Just my paranoia but I don't have good feelings about this.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Just that it's not part of The Plan

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

As more information leaks out into the mainstream normies are turning into anons in droves.

Using the Google News search function on qanon shows that there has been a Non-Stop stream of hit pieces since we started here.

All 4 a larp?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
I'm glad you managed to get a copy. It was sold out at one bookstore I went to and the other had only two copies left.

My impressions from making the bookstore rounds is that we have a problem. I tried to get Covid-19- The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab but none of the stores have it. Apparently I have to order from Amazon or some other on-line retailer. Amazon keeps canceling any book orders I make because they feel like it but I will try. They don't even notify me.

These are the ones I picked up today.
1. 21 Lessons for the 21st Century from Klaus Schwab sidekick Yuval Noah Harrari. Nothing like reading the inner thoughts of a psychopath.
2. The most Dangerous President in History by Nick Adams. Biden's picture is on the cover.
3. Sickening- How Big Pharma Broke American Healthcare and How We Can Repair It by John Abramson.
4. The Tyranny of Big Tech by Josh Hawley.
*5.Kill Shot- A Shadow Industry. A Deadly Disease by Jason Dearen < I'm starting this one first because this is about the untold story of the worst contaminated drug crisis in U.S. history, which I didn't even know happened. This was published in 2021 under the radar of Covid.

From just skimming the book this will unveil a whole new level of corruption with Pizer and friends and the FDA.
Just to get us excited...
Chapter 2 The Ferrari of Compounders.
"The U.S. had regularly faced supply shortages of many common medications-70 in 2006 to 210 by 2011. There were many reasons for the shortfalls, not the least of which was that Big Pharma, brand-name companies GSK, Pfizer, J&J AND BMSQ, sometimes ABANDED MANUFACTURING CERTAIN DRUGS AFTER THEY LOST THEIR LUCRATIVE PATENT PROTECTIONS. ALSO, DRUG COMPANIES RELIED INCREASINGLY ON A GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN.

Interesting no alarms raised by Fauci/NIHAID that we had lost the ability to produce our own compounds.

This brings in to focus a whole different side of drugs- compounding. Certain important drugs ended up being made in-house without preservatives which meant a short shelf life. The large retailers like Walmart took over pharmacies but did not do their own compounding so it was outsourced. Most small pharmacies were put out of business so as a result it "Created an opportunity for down-on-their-luck pharmacists."

One would think that the FDA would be more forward thinking and anticipate that if there were disruptions that a back up system should be maintained just in case. But nooo just let Big Pharma mass produce drugs and when the patent expires just cut everyone off. I don't know about you but after everything we have covered is this just incompetence??? Pages 13-15

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
You should see what one of the most prominent books at the bookstore is. "Trust the Plan: The Rise of QAnon and the Conspiracy That Unhinged America" by Will Summer.
I breezed through it. They are terrified.

Trust The Plan: The Rsie of Qanon and the Conspiracy That Unhinged America

"Will Summer all but invented serious cultural reporting on the far right, inhabiting the worst corners of the internet so that the rest of us could understand them, and his new book on Qanon serves as a roadmap to one of the strangest and most disturbing movements of modern politics."

Considering that he claims he has been on the ground floor since day 1 one would think that he might have started to do some research instead of just focusing and demonizing people.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm trying to keep track of resignations. I think that something is really happening behind the scenes. Fingers crossed.

Billy Dunn, head of neuroscience at the FDA has just resigned.
Billy Dunn Head of Neuroscience at the FDA Resigns

Maybe that congressional investigation over the bizarre approval of Aduhelm by Dunn, over- riding serious concerns and lack of evidence of efficacy is finally bringing into the light the problems with the cozy relationships between Big Pharma and people in the CDC/FDA/NIH.
Now for Fauci, after all he set the culture of corruption.

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join