It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
When caled was asking for a clear picture of the sky i was riding shotgun and phone less and recklessly stared at the sun (start with fast blinking) 5he outside looked like a fireball but it looked like some disk was blocking it. Then a balloon floated across the country that was oddly the same color of the disk. No coincidences

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Well, color me surprised, here I thought Q had everything, even warrants for the DS players 5 years ago. Podesta and Huma were about to be taken into custody and HRC had her passport flagged if she tried to run.

5 years later you are complaining about posts by ATS members because you don't have closure?

Who's the sucker?

edit on 28-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2

I don't know if it's just me but Jonathan Nguyen totally reminds me of Elon! Mind you I have not watched
much of Elon, however the way he talks, mannerism, even his face...maybe I'm just crazy LOL!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'm just catching up on this.

nypost.com...
nypost.com/2021/03/05/software-mogul-charged-with-13m-cryptocurrency-schemes/

Eccentric antivirus software mogul John McAfee ran an illegal “pump and dump” cryptocurrency scheme that raked in millions of dollars for him and his staffers, Manhattan federal prosecutors said Friday.

In an indictment unsealed in federal court, prosecutors charged McAfee and Jimmy Watson, his cryptocurrency “executive adviser,” with running two schemes to bilk crypto investors out of about $13 million.

In the first illicit plot, McAfee and his team bought up large quantities of “altcoin” — while knowing he planned to publicize the cryptocurrency using his Twitter account, which has an enormous and loyal following, prosecutors charged.

McAfee, the founder of McAfee antivirus software, then sold off the altcoins after his tweets artificially increased the value of the cryptocoins, earning about $2 million from the “pump and dump” scheme, according to the indictment.

In a second ruse, McAfee and his team took money from startup cryptocurrency issuers to tout events called “initial coin offerings,” prosecutors charged.

nypost.com...
nypost.com/2021/06/24/john-mcafee-hideout-traced-to-ghost-hotel-with-a-bitcoin-farm/

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I surprised FTX isn't being blamed on McAfee. I am a little saddened by the fact that "Q", "Q Followers" or that weird Qanon isn't being blamed with this scam-o-la as well. I guess we all need to make a little noise again.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have never seen this thread being so slow as these past few days or wk?
Maybe we truly are in the Eye of the Storm!

To me it's a a little relaxing as I can take a deep breath & slowly relax while
trying to catch up & retain info.

Tomorrow is a new month, new day & hopefully a beautiful start to something AWESOME!!! for everyone!

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 2822023 by Ektar because: spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Sadly, that kid and his entire family perished in a covid related accident. Them and their neighbors were all found shot... by covid.

Really, though I wonder if those subtitles are really what the kid and his dad are saying.

It would be typical China to mis-print years though in order to control a narrative. I just wonder if that video is real though.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Because you said that -Q- is probably going to do that massive information dump and expose all that they have. By tomorrow night we'll be on thread 48. Yeah I know what I said.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Sorry mate I'm not sure I follow...did I say -Q- is probably going to do that massive information dump and expose all that they have? & what do you mean by "yeah I know what I said?" is that in ref. to thread 48?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

We're on thread 42, but if -Q- really did do that dump that they stated this thread will start to fly off the hook. Although you didn't bring up -Q- or anything else in that vein the fact is that the further away we get from Q-posts or any news that was referenced in a Q-Drop this thread slows to an almost stop.

Since you said that the thread had slowed to a historic pace, I thought it would be funny if -Q- did that final information dump that -Q- stated a long time ago. Thats all.

The quip about being at thread 48 by tomorrow night, would be a joke based around the idea that a full-on data dump would push everyone to jump in and post.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I can see Q tried, but with the scale of the issues it is a tough fight. Q done great on Epstein, but that all got shutdown as it started to go mainstream. Then with the 2020 election, the swamp just got deeper.

There are a lot of people around doing what they can. Some of these struggles have been going on for a very long time.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

In a literal sense, when you drain a swamp it's not the gators you need to be on the watch for, it's all the snapping turtles. In this figurative landscape we've been in, with the political swamp being drained the gators will go seek shelter and wade this out, but those snapping turtles will try and fight tooth and nail to survive being exposed.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It's from the YouTube page affiliated with this link

What in the hell is Stacey Abrams doing in Nigeria for the presidential election?

We’re just a couple of months down the road from Anthony Fauci’s retirement and the COVID-19 narrative has imploded into shambles on all fronts. Both Fauci and the COVID-19 construct of enterprise fraud require an exit strategy from center stage. That exit strategy must occur in ways to compartmentalize the culpability for crimes against humanity and the limited hangout exist is the perfect time-tested lane for it. The DOE report on the “lab leak” confirmation is the perfect vehicle to travel down that lanepoliticalmoonshine.substack.com....

Sinning angels are mentioned in Genesis 6:1–4 where they were called "sons of God" and they took advantage of human women and their offspring. Jude 1:6 describes: "And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day." These are believed to be the "spirits in prison" to whom Jesus proclaimed in 1 Peter 3:19–20. Evidently these particular fallen angels are in Tartarus, which is what it seems other demons feared in Luke 8:31.www.compellingtruth.org...

edit on 1-3-2023 by crazyfox2 because:

edit on 1-3-2023 by crazyfox2 because: Taking out the trash

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
That is so hard to watch, being lectured by these creatures. The nerve to ignore election fraud by saying Fox News knew. Fox News sucks, inspite of its conservative themes and a few good shows from time to time it is still considered corporate cable news, msm to me.Nicole Wallace is a terrible human being, so disingenuous. The lame way her monolog framed the"they knew it was a lie" was incredibly weak and typical garbage from the msm.

What was the reveal intended by posting this video? I must have missed your reasoning. Anyway, it is just another great example of just how disgusting it is having these people, all of them, spewing the propaganda because they are terrified Trump can be reelected.

originally posted by: crazyfox2
It's from the YouTube page affiliated with this link

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Dude.
We were asked by others to stop.
If you want to continue saying the same things you said in the last 40 posts start a thread.
You have nothing to say that you haven't googled.
Show some respect, start a thread but move on.
Show some respect for others.
They asked us nicely.
You did this exact same thing in another thread.
You have nothing new to say.
I am not the topica reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
We have something very strange going on. Yesterday I went to a bookstore to pick up some books for added research. I had a list with some newer releases and some older ones. What are the chance that not one of them was available?
I decided well maybe demand was high so the next step was to order.
This cannot be a coincidence that not one single book could be ordered either. I've tried to order books before through Amazon and those would just be canceled.

I'm going to spend some time today checking out other bookstores. Have you been cloned too?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
Good point it was rough watching.
Changed

Have you been cloned too?

a reply to: Thoughtful2
Cannot use social media login so using backup from the last time

I could use a clone body tho lol

edit on 1-3-2023 by crazyfox2 because: interesting

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>