It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Golly it's good to have you back.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
I know its hard to believe but I actually know what a faraday cage is. I read a few years back about how to build one. I did not know you could buy one.

Well, being from TN we always think about these electronic things making Nukes since they built the 1st one in Oak Ridge. We didn't expect folks not living near a possible event would have to worry about needing one. These times they are changing. "They are A changing" said Dylan for some reason...... I think they always change. What is important is just how it is changed and does it get better when it does change.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: GAPeach3
Here is a link to an interview with him>Jason Dearen Interview
He points out " there was a lot of unfinished business in terms of how the government was putting checks on the industry." There weren't any and there were loopholes galore.
I imagine he must be really alarmed by now.

It is so funny, the EPA will slam a small place, but so many times the big place gets a slap on the wrist. Some places get treated different than others. I know the EPA likes to make some concepts look bad, and then muddy the waters literally in places like the Mtn mining operation a few years ago above the Colorado river that spilled into the river. It went so far it should have been a crime, for what they did to the mining operations retention ponds.

edit on 2-3-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Is Romania going for the Mic Drop?

This government aide says it knows what voters want. It’s an AI bot.

If you’re worried about artificial intelligence bots breaking free from human control and taking over the world, shield your eyes now.

Romania’s prime minister has just unveiled a new colleague to his cabinet — a deep-voiced AI-powered “adviser” encased in a mirror which is being described as the world’s first AI-powered government aide.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

a deep-voiced AI-powered “adviser” encased in a mirror

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, Who is the fairest of them all"?

"Please verify credit to proceed"...

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
QTSR Mar 2:

QTSR Mar 2:

QTSR Mar 2:

hashtag bonus:

Q 4645
edit on 3/2/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

How do they fake the celebrity voices?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

FDA was busy cracking down on prescription opiates, driving patients to illicit ones.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I wonder why MUSK had to buy Twitter to gain access to the messaging....verses simply hacking it.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

By buying the company, he can legally release the information for court use, but if the data was hacked the situation becomes sticky.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I wonder why MUSK had to buy Twitter to gain access to the messaging....verses simply hacking it.

Legal evidence vs unreliable hacking claims.

ETA: As Guyfriday above. He beat me to it.

P

edit on 2/3/2023 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

a reply to: pheonix358

Yes, it tells us something, and it's the only way to put the nail in the coffin.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

But legal only works for law abiding people.

A Federal Way gun store has been found in contempt of court amid an ongoing legal battle with state Attorney General Bob Ferguson.

Ferguson sued Federal Way Discount Guns in December 2022 for illegally selling high-capacity magazines to undercover agents.

Over the course of the four visits to the store, investigators purchased:

A 50-round drum magazine.
Two 30-round magazines for an AR-15-style rifle.
A 33-round magazine for a Glock 17 pistol.
A 22-round Glock pistol magazine.
A 19-round magazine for a Glock 19 pistol.
A 17-round magazine for a Glock 17 pistol.
A 17-round magazine for a Glock 19 pistol.
A 17-round magazine for a Sig Sauer P229 pistol.
A King County court said the store intentionally violated an injunction issued last month, blocking them from selling those magazines.

With the store being found in contempt of court, the owners will now have to provide information about the magazine sales and pay for an independent audit.

Key points:
The case was opened in December 2022
The injunction was issued last month

Now a law that started last month is being used to go after people that bought items last year. I like how Musk bought a company to expose the corruption that was taking place, and that he also made reading those hidden measures, or Conspiracies, public. I worry is that much like how the law is being illegally used any investigation from the exposed information Musk provided will be useless due to "reasons" during an AG Garland or FBI investigation.

It's not even "rule for thee, not for me" type of world we've fallen into, it's more like a "Do as I say, or "F" off".
I keep saying that it's like Spain in the 1490s, but I guess nobody remembers those days.

Early on in these -Q-threads I said that the best we can hope for is to break the elites toys and force into running back home. We can't get rid of them, but we can make them back off for a few generations. I think we need to start this trend Musk moved on with, and just expose these social/economic/political/power elites.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

How do they fake the celebrity voices?

Ok, I am going out on a limb here saying this. How about the fake voices sounding like the real person may just be they are from actors who are good enough to pull it off like their training taught them.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Inconvient Truths by Jennifer Zeng

Compliments of Chief Nerd. This is two years old but the information is really relevant. Imagine Fei-Fei Li was on the Twitter board all the while having strong ties to the CCP and Google AI. She has some other ties as well, the Pentagon.

How this Pentagon Contract Brought About the Fall of AI Guru Fe-Fe Li

This makes me wonder how she ended up on the Twitter Board. Even more worrisome is what type of CCP thoughts are being uploaded to AI. What could go wrong when these large tech companies want to be "thought leaders" using AI?
She may still be teaching at Stanford but that is not stopping her from becoming a partner of a Canadian Venture firm Radical Ventures.
AI Expert Fei-Fei-Li Joins Venture Firm Radical Ventures as a Partner
How does she do it? Scrolling through the article she has been advising the Biden Administration!!! Now we have a direct connection to the CPP and Biden & friends.

There was another Google connection on the board- Omid Kordestani. Maybe the directive to shut down President Trump came from them. This would mean direct CCP influence on the Presidential election!

This may have had something to do with Musk firing the whole board.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I was just proud that I knew what is was....lol! (I had some learnin's when it came to this one).

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I had an ooooweee moment there. My mind was playing tricks on me, oh wait that was the video...

Still that was pretty neat. The man said he was not Morgan Freeman. I think he could have been. It was worthy of discussion as he was basically implying.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
GAVI has a few thoughts on ChatGPT
GAVI-ChatGPT for Healthcare and Medical Research

Paging Christine Grady, Fauci's wife and bioethicist. There are lots of ethical issues around this ChatGPT and crickets from her. Why is she not weighing in? Meanwhile things are merrily moving along with Big Tech circling the wagon with no direction or guardrails. Can you imagine Bill Gates in control of a medical AI? She did a terrible job during Covid so I guess we can't expect much from as usual no consequences.

Ethical Dilemas During Covid

It's not just ethical concerns; this sentence says it all...
"more worrying are reports that it fabricates references, compromising the integrity of the evidence- based approach to good healthcare."

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Things are coming to a head with the Pfizer whistleblower Brook Jackson case.
Brook Jackson Tweet
I'm sure this statement by the lawyer gave the judge a brain freeze moment.
"So if the FDA gets it wrong, they just get it wrong and we have to live with it? Judge Truncale asked.
"Exactly," said Pfizer attorney Carleton Wessel.

Jackson has been through the ringer over this but she is gutsy and does not back down. She contacted the FDA very early on about the problems with the clinical trials and it is just criminal that the FDA did nothing and approved the jabs anyway.

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join