It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

PM

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I have known vegetarians who are christians. Even if you believe in that story, technically, that only applied to one group of people, the israelites and it didn't order them to eat meat.

Also, most christians I know don't follow that that guideline anyway, especially when ham and bacon are on the menu.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I didn't realize vegans had been saying that for years, but I do know several plain old country folk that have said it for years. I went 3 years only eating grass fed no antibiotic etc. beef and chicken. It tastes like it all used to taste in the 70's when I was a kid.

So, were they right or are some people going to try to have their bacon and eat it too? Just saying.

IMO, some people are definitely going to try to have their bacon and eat it too.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire
I noticed it. He looks very haggard and like he aged 10 years overnight.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
A new me. Thoughtful2.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't recall Exor being covered before... Interesting gematria find tho!

I think this Exor is a big deal.
Bill Gates did an interview at the George W Bush Institute with David J. Kramer February 24th.
Bill Gates Youtube PEPFAR at the George W. Bush Institute

He sounds somewhat worried about PEPFAR support continuing in September for his favorite jab projects.
A couple of zinger questions like how come HIV doesn't have a vaccine for it yet but mysteriously we have one for Covid. But here is where it gets interesting.
At the 10.42 mark he mentions that our beloved Fauci and Francis Collins, along with the Gates Foundation are in a partnership, maybe pursuing something to do with cancer. Gates signals that BioNTech is his choice for cancer jabs.

We need to pay close attention to these self test HIV kits. He focuses on it so I went on the hunt.
HIV Rapid Test MarketStatistics Growth Report

"HIV rapid test kits market size is estimated to EXPAND AT A SUBSTANTIAL RATE BETWEEN 2023-2032 led by the key manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada." We can guess why.
Scrolling to the bottom who do we have here> BIOMERIEUX [watch the water]] is involved with HIV self test kits!
Exor's most recent investment just happens to be in Biomeriux. The Gates Foundation is a Partner of Exor.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"they" got you.
Obviously cloned.

Too much COVID fraud exposing. We all knew it would happen eventually.
Now what?
You are going to refocus all your efforts on reading and exposing the misinformation on climate change or something?
We didn't just fall off the lettuce truck you know.

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
A new me. Thoughtful2.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Pope Francis has done something odd again. I suppose this is going to be a weekly thing. He has nationalized all the Vatican assets and property.
Pope Franics Nationalizes Vatican Assets
I'm sure this must be significant because after why now?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire
I noticed it. He looks very haggard and like he aged 10 years overnight.

It's his speech too, I further noticed last night .... it just stood out to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

It was a tough job getting cloned. LOl.
Bill Gates is on a roll.
Bill Gates Twitter

I'm very curious why he has taken so much effort to expose the mess surrounding the Alzheimer's drug development preoccupation with anyloid.
The Promise of a New Alzheimer's Drug
This exposes how faulty data and images from clinical trials published were then used by other scientists which resulted in pushing back the field by decades. The question is whether that was done by accident or on purpose.
Since this has been going on in this case, how many other areas of research have had the same type of deception/delay.

But then right at the end of the article the ringer...mRNA vaccines for Alzheimer's. It appears that Billy the Jabber is undermining credibility of the other vaccines to promote the weapon of choice.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Continuing with the book "Rise of the Fourth Reich".
You would find this a very interesting read. Straightforward Q &A's.

Chapter 16. Jessica Rose: The Data is the Thing by Which We'll Catch the Conscience of the King. Page 226
Nuremberg Code "During the course of the experiment, the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage for the good faith, superior skill and careful judgement required by him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability or death to the experimented subject."< Well they failed that one.

She is a Canadian viral immunologist, applied mathematician and computational molecular biologist, so she knows a thing or two.
She focused on the VAERS reporting system. By January 2020 the number of deaths already exceeded 50 people so at that point the jabs should have been pulled.
Fun Fact...This so triggers me, the Pfizer jab was rolled out in the U.S. and Israel on December 17, 2020.

As of July 2022 there were over 14,000 adverse effects, probably more.

Q: Isn't it true that the CDC was supposed to have an office that was constantly monitoring this, and putting out tables based on a weekly VAERS updates?
A: Yes, but we are talking about the CDC here. She only found out after a FOIA request. I'm surprised the whole VAERS system wasn't redacted.

*Something that is very concerning to Rose is the prevelance of PRION DISEASES. She specifically brings up Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease. Prion diseases are very, very rare but it has already been reported 46 times. May not sound like a lot but under reporting on VAERS has been an issue. Page 236-237.

This is just mind boggling...
Q: Wait, those shots were not authorized until June 15, 2022 for the children 6 months to 5 year olds, and your telling us that there are already 2000 reports [on VAERS] predating this?
A: Some reports may have come from the clinical trials but can you imagine this?
One doctor in Canada VACCINATED OVER 500 CHILDREN AGED 0-5 BECAUSE HE FELT IT WAS HIS DUTY TO PROTECT THEM. and this is prior to the EUA. Page 245

I'm just giving some snapshots of what is the testimony to present for the Nuremburg trials 2.0. Every chapter has some new detail we haven't covered.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I didn't realize vegans had been saying that for years, but I do know several plain old country folk that have said it for years. I went 3 years only eating grass fed no antibiotic etc. beef and chicken. It tastes like it all used to taste in the 70's when I was a kid.

Back when I hung out with people who cared about that stuff I would hear about it. If memory serves me, it was the cured, smoked and grilled meat products that were the worse, followed by red meats.

If it wasn't bad PR I could see fake meat makers pushing ads saying "It causes cancer just like the real thing!"

Also, PM answered

edit on 25-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Corbett Documentary Bill Gates

There are 4 parts and has been banned from Youtube of course.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Problems with social media logon atm.

Pfizer's history of fraud, corruption, and using Nigerian children as 'human guinea pigs'

In 2009, Pfizer was fined $2.3 billion, then the largest healthcare fraud settlement and the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the United States. Pfizer pled guilty to misbranding the painkiller Bextra with "the intent to defraud or mislead,” promoting the drug to treat acute pain at dosages the FDA had previously deemed dangerously high. The government alleged that Pfizer had paid kickbacks to compliant doctors and also promoted three other drugs illegally: the antipsychotic Geodon, an antibiotic Zyvox, and the antiepileptic drug Lyrica.

twitter-censors-pfizer-injured-israeli

Last week, Twitter censored Prof. Shapira—who was "physically injured” after his third Pfizer vaccine—and forced him to remove a post which said: "Monkey pox cases were rare for years. During the last years a single case was documented in Israel. It is well established the mRNA vaccines affect the natural immune system. A monkey pox outbreak following massive covid vaccination: *Is not a coincidence."

fbi-conceals-chinese-infiltration

Furthermore, Phillips added, “The same individual who programmed this election mess, PollChief, was also the lead programmer for the Confucius Institute internal comms [communication] mechanism.”

“Meaning how they exchange data between here and China; this same person built the entire app that runs all of these elections across the United States. This is a red Chinese communist op run against the United States by Chinese operatives, and it's a disaster.”

inflation-de-dollarization-and-russias

recently as November 16, 2019, Vladimir Putin said, “The Dollar enjoyed great trust around the world. But, for some reason, it is now being used as a political weapon to impose restrictions. They’ll collapse soon. Many countries are now turning away from the Dollar as a Reserve Currency.”

edit on 25-2-2023 by crazyfox2 because: Lol help with sign on wbn

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358 a reply to: Justoneman

Is there no type of material that can protect the generator?

A faraday cage will do the trick. Needs to be earthed. A shed made of steel sheets such as colorbond, zincalume and is earthed will do just fine.

P

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
coinkydink

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE GATES FAMILY [2023] - REALLY GRACEFUL (DOCUMENTARY VIDEO)

Really Graceful (Documentary Video)
Intro 0:00-1:56
Who was Bill before Microsoft? 1:56-16:41
More on Bill's biography, diving deeper 16:42-29:40
Money and power behind the Gates Foundation 29:44-35:00
Bain Company, Monsanto & Mitt Romney 35:01-45:10
How to beat the deep state, identify the men in black and WHO FUNDS THEM, follow the money: 45:11-59:28
Mitt Romney Bain Company donates to BLM 59:30-1:00:08
The achilles heel 1:00:09-1:01:09
Farmland ownership 1:01:10-1:07:30
Monsanto roundup found in bodily fluids 1:07:48-1:08:37
Why did the media turn on the Gates family? 1:08:38-1:19:52
Microsoft forms ministry of truth 1:20:00-1:26:20
Bills 11th reddit AMA 1:26:21-1:32:37
Outro: 1:32:37-1:34:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It's going down in AZ

Melissa Tate
@TheRightMelissa

BREAKING: Katie Hobbs and Runbeck election services have been named as recipients of Sinaloa cartel bribes via deeds of trust and phony mortgages in AZ senate investigation.

twitter.com...
edit on 26-2-2023 by FlyingFox because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

lol. Anons.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
PERSPECTIVE : SEE ONLY GOD & HIS PEOPLE WALKING AS ONE (no sides)

BALANCE = ONE FOCUS = SEE AS GOD SEES = OUR HEART CONNECTION = NO SIDES
FOCUS ON THE SOLUTION (HEAL/UNITE) OR FAKE NEWS (DIVISION/BLAME)
FAKE NEWS PULLS US TO ANGER, DESPAIR, HOPELESSNESS, CONFUSION AND DEATH
OUR ACTS OF KINDNESS CAN REKINDLE HOPE, JOY & LOVE OF LIFE IN OTHERS
AS YOU SEE, YOU THINK... AS YOU THINK,YOU BECOME = KNOW SPIRITUAL TRUTHS

BELIEF & FAITH + KNOWLEDGE & ACTION = WE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS
CAUSE = MAN CONTROLS VIA OUR WORDS & ACTIONS TO OUR FELLOW MAN

Most want to see pain & suffering inflicted upon those who have made you or others suffer, WHY?

edit on 26-2-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Thank you for posting the excerpts from a book. Would you mind giving me the title and author please? I would like to read it in its entirety. Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join