It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
This is surreal.
Amazon has just announced that they have successfully closed on the acquisition of One health. We are talking Amazon here, the company that always puts profits first.
Amazon Acquires Health One

Ha. Ha.Ha...
Seriously who is drinking the koolaid...Amazon's Earth's best employer and Earth's best place to work? Lol.

Oregon Approves
This is ludicrous..."Despite concerns that Amazon values profits over patients" Oregon green lights the project. Factcheck: Amazon is a corporation who has a mandate to make money, lots of it.

"The agency acknowledged possible equity concerns should One Medical capture commercially insured patients with higher payment rates from clinics covering Medicaid and Medicare." Why would One Medical who is now controlled by Amazon want people who cannot pay the higher rates for medical products and services. Repeat Amazon is about profit.

Oregon trying to hide, claims well they are so small it isn't significant.
Circling over to the FTC, who might have some concerns, The FTC declined to legally challenge this! Everything is jsut so broken and corrupt.
FTC Declines to Legally Challenge

Keeping track of RESIGNATIONS FTC commissioner Christine Wilson resigned February 14, 2023 and then Rebecca Kelly Slaughter was re-nominated.
And now we know.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

4 U maybe...

UK Grocers Limit Sales of Some Vegetables Amid Shortages

Has some interesting info and perspectives.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"Does Trump have the military guarding his motorcade?"
Good Question...
Karli Bonne on TG

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Not for nothing but vegetarians have been saying the same thing about naturally grown meat for decades.

So, were they right or are some people going to try to have their bacon and eat it too? Just saying.
edit on 22-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
He sure as hell is metaphorically a snake. Now is he from house Dragon? That maybe you posted seems reasonable if we are honest about the possibilities and open to there is a Dragon named Lucifer who is roaming the Earth.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
File under "maybe"

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Fascinating about the Venice canals! I've been there around 20 times as mother comes from 40 miles away.

Will need to keep an eye out for discovery news!

Remember that there is a quasi religious event once a year where money is thrown into the canal - publicly they explain it as giving back some of what the waterways have earnt them over the centuries. (I posted about it in the thread some time ago).
edit on 23-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Were the vegans Christians?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Thank you!
I have a friend who lives in Morocco, she says they have plenty of fresh produce and there's been no 'adverse weather' to affect the crops.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
crazy world
Sorry for reply delays work is chaotic and sleep is erratic.
Have read Jim Marr's book with the same name as the one you're reading now? I would lend you mine but I broke the binding

In this explosive exposé, the legendary Jim Marrs explores the frighteningly real possibility that today, in the United States, an insidious ideology thought to have been vanquished more than a half century ago is actually flourishing. At the end of World War II, ranking Nazis, along with their young and fanatical protégés, used the loot of Europe to create corporate front companies in many countries, worming their way into corporate America. They brought with them miraculous weapons technology that helped win the space race. But they also brought their Nazi philosophy based on the authoritarian premise that the end justifies the means—including unprovoked wars of aggression and curtailment of individual liberties—which has since gained an iron hold in the "land of the free."

Rip Jim
found this while checking out trending

NATO
@NATO·
4h
❝I’d always been a journalist… on day two of Russia’s full-scale invasion, I went and joined the Armed Forces of Ukraine.❞ This is Pavlo's story

edit on 2023/2/23 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I also have that book and after reading several more of Jim Marrs books is how I ended up here. I found it curious that there would be another book by the same title but different author. I will be reading it also.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
A plane crash carrying environmental experts for cleanup crashes on their way to Ohio.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
I highly recommend that you read the new one. I thought it would be heavy reading but it is set up in a Q&A format so not too bad. I will have to get the other book as well.
I found chapter 6 really emotionally challenging that they would go as far as targeting specific groups of people such as the elderly and mentally ill just because they are considered useless.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I've been doing a summary of the new book Rise of the Fourth Reich by Steve Deace and Daniel Horowitz. The book is the set up for Nuremberg Trials upcoming for those that have committed crimes against humanity. This book has sworn statements from people about different crimes. So far I've covered the military and now the targeting of specific groups for expedited termination all for $ of course. Grace is the child with autism who was murdered in the hospital. According to her father, and he has documented evidence, this was premeditated.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
We have something serious going on. Biden has just announced the nomination for World Bank President.
Biden Announces Anjay Banga as World Bank President

Would it surprise anyone that Anjay Banga is WEF connected?
Ajay Banga Wiki

I went hunting and found a youtube of him at WEF 2017 and listened to see where his thoughts were heading.
Conversation WEF 2017

Not surprising that he is all in with digital currency.
He was CEO of Mastercard during the plandemic. I covered quite a bit about Mastercard's role in Africa with linking vaccination status and tracking tied to Mastercard's technology platform.
Mastercard and GAVI

If we could possibly think there was a plan the public-private partnership was established to deploy Mastercard's Wellness Pass December 2018.
Probably just a wild coincidence the first pilot was conducted December 17, 2021 and the second June 17, 2022.

I'm trying to trust the plan.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Has Exor been covered a while back?

Ajay Bangor, the new nominee for the World Bank President is also the Chairman of Exor. Exor was a new name taken from the French company who then was the majority owner of Perrier water. < Watch the water.
Exor Wiki
This entity is surrounded by some very power and wealthy entities including Vanguard.
Exor Details

Just to pull out a couple of highlights.
-They made a significant transaction to gain control of The Economist August 12, 2015.
"This was the most important change to The Economist shareholder structure in almost 90 years."

- July 2022 they made a 10% investment in Institute Merieux to support the company.

Merieux [Watch the Water] was directly involved in the building of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The Strange Saga of how France built Wuhan Institute of Virolgoy
"it was built under the guidance of French billionaire Alain Meriuex, despite strong objections by health and defence officials in Paris."
Just imagine it was inaugurated in 2017.

They established Exor Partners Council May 24, 2018 that was chaired by former UK Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne.
I checked into his wiki and there is no mention of his connection to Exor.
George Osborne Wiki

Can you imagine he acted as an advisor of BLACKROCK. Strangely his announcement as next editor of the Evening Standard was March 17, 2017.
Scrolling to the bottom, why would they announce this?
"In May 2018, The Daily Telegraph reported that Osborne and his siblings had discovered with delight that their maternal grandmother Clarisse Loxty-peacock [a Hungarian emigree] was Jewish, and therefore by Jewish law they were Jewish."

One of the partners is the Bill and Melinda Gates Investment fund. We know how that has been working out.
BMGI and Cascade Investment

Rel the first hit with Gematria WHITE RABBIT. Maybe this is the White Rabbit we are to follow?
Gem Exor Partners Council> Gematria - Exor Partners Council

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ah, I see. Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Exor must be a big deal. I went through all the Exor Partners Council members Wiki's, [I realize not very accurate] but none of them had a mention of any connection at all. To me that seems significant.
Exor Partners Council
There are connections to the WEF of course.
Keeping track of resignations or forced resignations one of the members, Neil Shen founding member of Sequoia Capital China seems to have fallen out of favor with China.
Shen No Longer on China's Top Political Advisory Board

One other person of interest on that list is Daniel Ek, CEO and founder of
Spotify. Preplandemic 2018 he established The Brilliant Mind Foundation with the last meeting held in the summer of 2019. Obama was very impressed with this. It appears to be a creative side to the WEF.
"occupying some of the same "thought leadership" space as WEF but with a music inflected twist."

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Not sure what religion has to do with it.

My point was that if there is any truth to the link between real meat and cancer, it makes for an obious "Well, duh" moment from those who have been warning about that for years and then I expect this, meat lovers echoing that warning but only in regards to the stuff they don't want.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Symbolism on the WHO website

LINK

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
...the first hit with Gematria WHITE RABBIT. Maybe this is the White Rabbit we are to follow?

It also appears twice in the Gematria. Also written as "Whiterabbit".

Is this something normal or would this afford some kind of reinforcement of the connections?

I plead ignorant to understanding much about Gematria so just observing.

Interesting French Connection. Thankyou.

From November 7th 2012:

Alain Mérieux, President of Fondation Mérieux, spent almost two weeks visiting China. He met with the Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping, who thanked Fondation Mérieux for its support and contribution to the development of public health programmes in China.

Alain Mérieux also participated in the 2nd Franco-Chinese Symposium on infectious diseases in Wuhan, in the presence of Chen Zhu, Chinese Minister of Health, Ms Sylvie Bermann, French Ambassador in China, the President of the French Academy of Medicine, Professor André Parodi, and the President of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, Professor Zhou Ji.

Fondation Mérieux, in cooperation with the Ministry of Health of China on the prevention and control of infectious diseases since 2007, participated in the first international steering committee of the 2nd round of the TB prevention and control project to improve the diagnosis of drug resistance to tuberculosis. Alain Mérieux and Mr Ren Minghui, Director of the International Cooperation Office of the Ministry of Health of China, approved the actions for the Uyghur and Zhuang minorities of Xinjiang and Guangxi autonomous regions.

Alain Mérieux in CHINA
-------
I wanted to build a full size Guilliotine and place it in my garden right next to the road as an ornament/sculpture.

Rides will be free of course, baskets provided.

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join