It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
The timing of nominating Ajay Bangor as President of the World Bank cannot be a coincidence. The WHO has just announced a manifesto for Preparedness Monitoring...
This Global Preparedness Monitoring Board is apparently independent.

Providing the roadmap the GPMB "Co-convened by Tedros of the WHO and the President of the World Bank", in other words rallying the troops. Looks like they are going to need some serious financing, so in comes the muscle.

Global Preparedness Monitoring Board Outlines 3 Tests of global Health Reforms
He must be environmentally sensitive or else he wouldn't have been selected.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Planning on ordering it soon.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Here's a really interesting read.

The Suspect French Lab in Wuhan

The irony is that the crisis sickening France and ruining whole swathes of its economy arguably can be traced back 16 years to France and its desire, for largely geopolitical and commercial reasons, to cozy up to China. It chose to do that by providing the blueprints, technology, and knowhow for a sophisticated new virology lab in Wuhan.

Un "Trou de Lapin" Je pense.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My first journey onto this site was the same. Never posted just read as far as I can remember. I didn't started posting this time around until a few years in so I could really appreciate above top secret stuff.
This is ironic, don't cha think?

A news report about “Celebrating Women’s History” featured a segment on Fuller’s death. It aired on Nov. 19, 2022, just one day after Fuller passed away from her “non-COVID” mystery illness.

a reply to: GAPeach3

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Good one! 😂 Yes, it is ironic.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Kind of a quick read.

Idaho legislators introduce measure criminalizing COVID vaccines throughout the state

The GOP-controlled Idaho legislature is taking the most radical step yet in regards to pushing back against the administration of increasingly risky, and some say even deadly, COVID-19 vaccines.

Ventavia was contracted by the pharmaceutical companies to assist with the pivotal phase III trial. The whistleblower claimed that she repeatedly raised concerns about patient safety, data integrity, and poor lab management to superiors. She also reported her concerns to the FDA and was subsequently fired on the same day for being “not a good fit,” which she said was the first time she had been dismissed in her 20-year research career.

Convenient is there proof these doctors existed?

132 Canadian doctors have died suddenly or unexpectedly since COVID-19 vaccine rollout

The Lancet finally acknowledges that natural immunity is far superior to mRNA covid vaccinations

CDC now admits covid jab “immunity” barely lasts at all before turning neg

edit on 2023/2/23 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Roxstar
I thought gas stations had generators.

If an EMP hits the generators mother board will be ruined just like the PCs. Maybe a real old one that is manual would still work.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

A word to the wise.

EMP vs Consumer electronics has never been tested. What you think will happen may or may not actually occur.

It is just theory based on reports of what might happen. Valve amplifiers may be very prone to damage ... so they say.

P

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
“This is the way” that puts an end to endless .. LOVE

OUR HEARTS ARE PORTALS = DOORS WE CAN OPEN & CLOSE = OUR CHOICE
TO BLOCK OR RELEASE LOVE INTO THIS WORLD = FOCUS ON THE MISSION
FOCUS ON THE WHY = GOD IS LOVE = LOVE LIFTS US UP = LOVE IS ALL WE NEED
GOD IS WITH US = focus FOCUS = ASCENSION = DIG = FACE OUR FEARS = HEAL HEART
UNITE = NARRATIVE WANTS US DIVIDED = CLOSED OFF = EMOTIONALLY DRAINED
NOW WE SEE "THE WHY" = FOCUS ON SOLUTION, TUNE OUT FAKE NEWS
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH = WE ARE ENOUGH = WE HAVE MORE THAN WE KNOW
KNOW: "The Invisible Universe is in Absolute Control of the Visible"
RE-LEARN SPIRITUAL TRUTHS = THE CURE = OPEN OUR HEARTS = RECONNECT
HEARTS OF STONE = A NEW SPIRIT = THE HOLY GHOST = WARMS OUR HEARTS
HEALS US = GLOBAL WARMING = ACTS OF KINDNESS = COMFORT & MERCY
WE UNLEASH A FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS = WASHED IN SWEET EMOTIONS
WE HEAL THE WORLD = UNITED WE STAND = WE ARE CONNECTED = UNSTOPPABLE
WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY = NEVER GIVE UP ON FAMILY = FAMILY IS EVERYTHING
N1LB = LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY TO PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS = GOD IS LOVE
PEACE = THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

edit on 23-2-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Is something going down?

Russia launched a rescue ship on Friday for two cosmonauts and a NASA astronaut whose original ride home sprang a dangerous leak while parked at the International Space Station.

The new, empty Soyuz capsule should arrive at the orbiting lab on Sunday.

The capsule leak in December was blamed on a micrometeorite that punctured an external radiator, draining it of coolant. The same thing appeared to happen again earlier this month, this time on a docked Russian cargo ship. Camera views showed a small hole in each spacecraft.

This came after this yesterday.

We'll have to wait one extra day to see SpaceX's next astronaut mission lift off.

That flight, a four-person mission to the International Space Station (ISS) known as Crew-6, had been scheduled to launch from NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida early Sunday morning (Feb. 26).

But, after a lengthy flight readiness review (FRR) on Tuesday (Feb. 21), NASA and SpaceX decided to delay the liftoff by 24 hours. The current plan calls for a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket to launch Crew-6's Dragon capsule Endeavour on Monday (Feb. 27) at 1:45 a.m. EST (0645 GMT). You can watch it live here at Space.com when the time comes.

Is something going on in space that we need to know about?

A mysterious object that crashed into Texas last week has been identified as a meteorite – and some of its fragments have been located. NASA experts believe the object weighed a whopping 1,000 pounds — as much as a grand piano — as it hurtled toward Earth last week, before breaking into pieces and landing near McAllen, Texas, in the southern part of the state near its border with Mexico.

The meteor traveled at about 27,000 miles per hour, according to NASA Meteor Watch, which posted about the meteorite on Facebook. The angle and speed at which it entered the atmosphere and weather radar imagery helped NASA determine the object was likely a meteorite.

I mean is the Alien invasion card, or even alien attack card going to be played?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
QTSR Feb 24:

edit on 2/24/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It's certainly looking like very 'precipey' lately ..... on another note I was watching hannity last night..... 🤔 .... does anybody else thinks he looks vax injured? ..... he looks over the worst but something about the left side of his face seemed a little ... 'off'

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I can't watch or listen to him anymore. I can't explain what changed in him. He totally lost me after the election debacle and Jan 6.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
"I wanted to build a full size Guillotine and place it in my garden right next to the road as an ornament/sculpture.
Rides will be free, baskets provided."
Trump approved of course.

REPORT: TRUMP WANTS TO BRING BACK HANGINGS AND FIRING SQUADS IN HIS SECOND TERM, IS THINKING ABOUT THE GUILLOTIME TOO.

Strange that the title has every single letter captialized...as in Capital Punishment.

That article from the French perspective was excellent. I had wondered why Wuhan had been selected. How are the Paris protests going?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
How are the Paris protests going?

They are still strong, and the onset of springtime brings a few more each weekend.

Here is a GREAT review of the situation right now and some very useful translation by the creator.

Vive La Revolution!

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Loop just posted 1033.

I believe this is pointing to Executive Order 1033.
Obama" EO#103688 involved the restriction of military equipment to police departments.
Executive order 103688

President Trump reversed Obama's policy.>Why President Trump Was Right to Reverse
I went to the link "now done" and it was 404'd!

In what can only be described as the perfect Loop, Biden signed Executive Order 1033 May 25, 2022.
Biden Signs EO 1033
He is doubling down on Obama's EO making it more restrictive. There are a couple of gems in this EO. I always fear these slippery slopes.
"Safeguards the use of facial recognition technology and other sophisticated alogrithm tools. Along with enhanced data collection and data transparency."
Considering the crisis at the border, it doesn't seem to be in the interest of the good for the country that there is less ability to defend.

Are You Ready? Maybe the National Guard?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Suicide weekend?
Report: NYC Billionaire Thomas H. Lee Found Dead of Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound

Seventy-eight-year-old billionaire financier and investor Thomas H. Lee was reportedly found dead Thursday inside his Manhattan office.

According to law enforcement sources, Lee died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, the New York Post reported.

I'm wondering if this guy is going to turn up on Epstein's flight logs.

Lee was a good friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton and in June 2008, following Hillary’s unsuccessful presidential run, the couple reportedly stayed at his East Hampton home.

Oh yeah, that's looking like a good bet.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hmm, Trump says one of the things... It appears this references ESG investments

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My radar has me heading over to executive orders.
Hopefully I can explain this.
EO.
Treason.
Update.
Read.
Study.
Follow.
EO's post 'pen' pictures.
Connect.
Learn.
SKY event.

Looking at the capital letters FEC- Federal Elections Commission.
EO- There was a great deal of pressure on Obama to sign an Executive order to require federal contractors to disclose their campaign contributions and expenditures in federal elections. It doesn't appear that this EO was signed. No pen picture.

Pay to Play Corruption Thrives in the Shadows
"This dichotomy between what politician know and what the public knows about contractor campaign money is the greatest receipe for pay to play abuse in federal contracting."

Citizens United Vs FEC Explained
"Controversial decision that reversed a century old campaign finance restrictions and enabled corporations and other outside groups to spend unlimited funds on elections."

To date "Federal contractors are prohibited from making political donations to avoid the possibility of elected officials giving contracts and taxpayer dollars to those who supported their campaign."

Update...
FEC Eases Federal Contractors-Turned-Political Donor's Path
At this point it doesn't matter which party profits through political donations to the Super PACs.
This was an FEC precedent "A company giving to a Super PAC doesn't need to be separate and distinct from one having government contracts."
This decision basically provides a roadmap for contractors federal government contractors to donate via Super PAC's so that it avoids donating to a specific candidate.

More capital letters...URS.FEC
URS.FEC
This lists the donations to PACS.
America's Foundation Party Link to URS.FEC

SKY Event...Seems Mark Devine is on the list and then we have the plane crash. Gov't contractors?

Another update...02/21/23
Senate Democrats Calls for Halt to Refunds of Illegal Campaign Contributions
This FTC is at this point treasonous.
"calls to end its policy of providing refunds to donors who make illegal campaign contributions."

But wait there's more... What are the chances that the FEC were unable to function from August 2019- December 2020 due to a lack of quorom. Seems rather convenient that they could not vote or give any guidance during a critical period of a Presidential election.

FEC Wiki

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
I've just been reading different chapters out of order. Chapter 19- David Martin Asks, "Was it All Part of the Plan? Page 281

Some really disturbing conclusions. Interesting factoid he refers to EO 10399 signed by Truman September 27,1952.
Executive Order 10399 Designating the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service

According to Martin when this EO was signed it gave the WHO the directive to control the Surgeon General of the United States and as a result we "have been living in a state controlled by the pharma industry."
"We have been running an active eugenics program since the 1930's. "People must wake up: since the 1930's health care has been about chemical drug dealers."

He is pursuing a rackateer and anti trust angle to pierce the veil of vaccine immunity. "We need to get the public behind the erasure of the liability protection. That's the only way we get out of this alive for ourselves and our children." Page 298

The book may be easy reading but the message is more difficult.

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join