It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I've been wondering about this from the very start. How could so many researchers have been so onboard with what was going on pre plandemic? It just hasn't made sense.
Ah but there was a plan.
More than 70 lab heads removed from NIH grants after harassment finding

Amazing how this all cropped up in 2018 using the go to "raison d'etre" of gasp, sexual harassment/racial discrimination.

"Before 2018 a Principal Investigator had never been removed for that reason." So the 54 PI's removed may have had more to do with what they were researching or what they would have discovered.

But they went further barring 125 NIH funded scientists from serving as Peer Reviewers for grants.
"To avoid bias in Peer Review, the agency sometimes removes reviewers before an investigation is complete." Seriously this is ludicrous.
But again they had a plan, right?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
I must be suffering from Gates Derangement Syndrome.

Billy the Beer King announced on February 17th a $902 million investment in Heineken Beer.
Gates Invest $902 Million in Heineken Beer.
#Boycott Heineken was trending for awhile on twitter because of the connection to Russia. I just wonder if there is something else going on, because with him there is always something more.
Could that 902 refer to a computer code? Maybe something to do with infection or malware?
I'm not very clear about all of this but it just has me wondering so maybe someone with expertise could weigh in.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Just a few ideas as to why.

Our virtual beer is made only from the freshest pixels: no malt, no hops, no yeast, no water and also, no beer. The result? An unusual & inaccessible premium lager with a tech and meta finish that no one can enjoy. Refresh now your virtual taste. Try to try the new virtual Heineken® Silver in Decentraland.

I mean it's not even a real thing so why advertise it as a premium product line?

Then there's this: Heineken 0.0

Our master brewers started from zero and spent years exploring, brewing, and tasting before they finally created a recipe defined by its refreshing fruity notes and soft malty body - perfectly balanced. One that deserves the Heineken® mark. Of course, with the uncompromising Heineken® characteristics since 1873: made with top ingredients and Heineken’s® unique A-Yeast. It wasn’t easy, but not impossible.

Without any alcohol in this product imagine what would happen if a virus was introduced into it? One of the reasons beer has been a popular product over the centuries wasn't because of its taste, but because the alcohol in it made unsafe water safe to drink. Without this alcoholic advantage, a virus introduced into the product would be allowed to go into hibernation until a warm human body introduced it to their insides.

So what types of people drink non/low alcoholic drinks, and why try and remove them form, the gene pool?

So either there's more to this "virtual beer" then we are being told, or this non/low alcoholic beer could be Gates targeted item. I wonder if Gates has any interests in other recreational beverages?

With this being said, I have to present this strangely timed report.

A study has revealed how drinking Coca-Cola and Pepsi can lead to larger testicles and higher testosterone levels.

The Northwest Minzu University in China was attempting to determine the impact of carbonated beverages on fertility and sex organs in men.

The study looked at three groups of mice – one that only drank water, another that drank different levels of Coca Cola with another doing the same with Pepsi – over 15 days.

Tests on the rodents included weighing their testicles and drawing blood. They were tested on day one, as well as day five, seven, 10, and 15.

It was quickly discovered that the mice drinking Coke and 100 percent Pepsi, compared to a mixture of Pepsi and water, had a significant change.

For instance, the mice that were given pure Coca-Cola had higher levels of the male hormone compared to the group that drank water.

The study concluded: “Drinking Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola could promote testis development and enhance testosterone secretion [ …] our findings provide the scientific basis for fully understanding carbonated beverages effects and their mechanism on development and reproduction functions of humans, and how they benefit the prevention of prostate dysfunction and cancer.”

Strange how now that Type-2 Diabetes is becoming less of a health issue this report comes out trying to promote the idea that people should increase their sugar consumption, or is in the same vein as Gates having interests in recreational beverages?

I don't know if the two are even connected, after all "I'm just a Conspiracy Theorist".

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Tests on the rodents included weighing their testicles and drawing blood. They were tested on day one, as well as day five, seven, 10, and 15.

How is it possible to weigh mouse testicles without removing them?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Magic? Kind of reminds me how the CDC and other concluded that the vaccines were safe while they were still being tested.

Funny how money can speed up things.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
From another study. Bottom line, you don't weigh them without removing them. They probably removed individuals from the group at intervals during the study.

"Animals were obtained live in most cases, and testes were fixed as soon after death as possible by immersion in or perfusion with 2% or 3% paraformaldehyde-glutaraldehyde made up in phosphate buffer or 10% buffered formalin. To determine testes mass, either both testes were weighed or 1 testis was weighed and the figure doubled to give the approximate weight of the 2 testes."

I couldn't help myself...you all made me really curious.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Magic? Kind of reminds me how the CDC and other concluded that the vaccines were safe while they were still being tested.

Funny how money can speed up things.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

GOD Bless

The Silent War Continues -

One Word - One Action - One Goal

ITs a START

For the Audiophiles

edit on 2242023 by MetalThunder because: No Worries Frenz

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

How about this right here...Text"our findings provide the scientific basis for fully understanding carbonated beverages effects and their mechanism on development and reproduction functions of humans, and how they benefit the prevention of prostate dysfunction and cancer.”

The bolded, how can they say carbonated beverages when they only studied Coke & Pepsi? There are so many more carbonated beverages besides those including healthy ones like seltzer, water, flavored water & etc...

Also maybe the men in China have small "Junk in the Trunk" & have to promote such junk as these sugar drinks...

Oh Helen would you like to go out for dinner? I have been drinking loads of Coke & Pepsi!!! LOL!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

follow the money

INEXPLICABLE

~
Scott
edit on 2242023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ektar

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

RIP ....to the BELOW

2Those Before Us
Cheers All
Love makes a DIFFERENCE

BE THE DIFFERENCE

edit on 2242023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
QTSR Feb 24:

edit on 2/24/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

"let slip the Frogs of War..."

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Here's to us ALL!...Alive & KIckin!!!

Cannot believe I got this to work!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I don't recall Exor being covered before... Interesting gematria find tho!

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   
DELTAS for 25th:

4yr = #2888 to #2898 = 11

3yr = #3883 to #3887 = 5

Key phrases:

On the right track.
These people are sick.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

How is it possible to weigh mouse testicles without removing them?

You have test mice that where they take a batch of mice and take some of them on day 5, kill them, "harvest the testicles" (whooah boy!), and run the tests and discard the carcasses. Day 7 you take some more and so on. The original batch is used and should have enough control subjects that are never touched, but are fed the same food and water so that if the brood of mice in the batch has some issues and numerous ones die, then the tests are voided. Glad I was never in a section in college doing those measurements, yuk..

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Catching up.....sorry for the delayed response. I had read somewhere; I think it was in the twit comments on that Vid I posted, and they were talking about God telling people what animals should and should not be eaten. When I asked you if vegans were Christians, I must have absentmindedly thought you had read that same conversation....lol!

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358 a reply to: Justoneman

Is there no type of material that can protect the generator?

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join