It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
RFK
This is a informative podcast.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Wow seems like many major deterrents going on atm...The Sky Events (non UFO), Railroad issues with Toxins
& Earthquakes. Interesting how they slammed us all at once with totally different scenarios within ~ 10 Days...
WTF! So obvious possible distractions from The Joe, Hunter, Jim Biden & Much More.

Grandfather Herbert Clyde Fox - Chief Engineer of Southern Railway & he invented how train cars line up on
the railway track, it's universal & is still the same today as far as I know. He also built machines for the railroad
& his patent's were stolen after he died & so nothing left for grandmother. His father also Chief Engineer & his father also
Chief Engineer. Seems like people had to be smarter then because me Grandfather only had a 7th grade education
compared to long ago standards.
There is a museum in Chatham, VA about the Southern Railroads with generations back on that side of the family
so Grandfather, Great Grandfather, Great Great Grandfather & their brothers were all railroad (sorry tired maybe 1 more),
Bloody Hell they would ALL be rolling over in graves with all the ongoing BS...their brothers all served in the war.

Wish we could contact our past relatives & etc to help with what we now have to face and it's now a F'd Up situation.

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 1422023 by Ektar because: grammer

edit on 1422023 by Ektar because: post was a mess

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Perfect 10

decider.com...
decider.com/train-derailment-ohio-same-town-white-noise-train-crash-filming-location/

www.netflix.com...

In the 2022 Netflix film White Noise, a train carrying toxic chemicals gets into an accident and is derailed, unleashing fumes that create an “airborne toxic event.” This chemical spill requires everyone nearby to evacuate the area and seek shelter far from the crash. Last week, in an instance of life imitating art (or vice-versa), a train carrying harmful chemicals derailed in the very same town used as filming location for White Noise‘s on-screen crash. for White Noise‘s on-screen crash.

edit on 14-2-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Sister in Compton, Sc should we worry about the latest train car derailment?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
FIND PEACE & ASCEND

NEWS UNLOCKS MAP = YOU ARE THE NEWS NOW = WE CHANGE TO SEE MORE
THE PERFECT CALL = SEE IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT = A SPOTLIGHT = WE HAVE IT ALL
YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW = MULTIPLE MEANINGS = LESSONS = LAYERS
GRABS ATTENTION = DISTRACTION = A TRAP = QUICKSAND = STUCK IN A DITCH
MANY FEEL HELPLESS = SINKING FEELING = WEIGHED DOWN = LIGHTEN YOUR LOAD
NOT TO CURSE THE DARKNESS, BUT TO LIGHT THE CANDLE = COMFORT & MERCY
NO JUDGEMENT = THE FIRST STONE = GOLDEN RULE = DROP THE NARRATIVE
RISE ABOVE = WE ASCEND = A CHOICE = YOUR CHOICE = YOUR FOCUS = YOUR ENERGY
YOUR POWER = KNOW, TRUST, HEAL = THERE ARE NO SIDES = SEE WITH GOD'S EYES
40,000ft VIEW = HAVE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU KNOW = OUR PATH = RECONNECT
UNITE = ONE STEP AT A TIME = CONTROLLED DEMOLITION = WHEN BAD DOES GOOD
NEVER INTERFERE WITH... = ENDS THE ENDLESS = THE ONLY WAY TO TRUE PEACE
WE MUST CHOOSE PEACE = THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

What’s better for Humanity right now?

HeGetsUs : Jesus showed us the path

88MPH NECESSARY FOR TT = NOT ASKING US TO UNDERSTAND, BUT TO TRUST
MAP CHANGES AS TRUST BUILDS = NEWS UNLOCKS THE MAP = WE ARE THE NEWS
BE STILL & KNOW = READ THE BIBLE = GOD'S WORD = THE CURE = THE WAY OUT
FOCUS ON GOD = GOD IS LOVE = LOVE LIFTS US UP WHERE WE BELONG = N1LB
BUILDING A BRIDGE = BLAZING A TRAIL - YELLOWSTONE TRAIL = 1ST HIGHWAY
MARKING A PATH = LEFT BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE = THE AMERICAN DREAM
A CAN-DO SPIRIT = LIFE, LIBERTY & THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS = IF YOU BUILT IT...
COMMUNITIES WORKING TOGETHER = CREATING HEAVEN ON EARTH = HOME

7:14 : OUR ACTS OF KINDNESS HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE LIVES

Thank you.
edit on 14-2-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Just had a thought about the 2024 presidential campaigns regarding strategy.

Whomever is considering running for president as a republican or independent should NOT start off their campaign attacking Joe Biden but, like a laser, focusing on the democrats agenda. I feel like this strategy, ignoring Biden, has some very important affects.
Joe is an empty suit, not really running things
The democrats all stand together, nothing will change with or without Biden regarding China, Ukraine, wokism in schools & government.This needs to be emphasized.
The economy will continue to be crushed by their green agenda, open borders policy and a weakened military.
And so on and so forth.
My point is by "talking past" Joe it, in a subtle way, acknowledges the puppetry of this and any other potential democrat administration moving forward.

Making this next presidential election about Joe Biden would be a big mistake.

edit on 14-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
So you abdicated your authority then. Done..... see you in the funny pages.

So, if the rona and/or the jabs are bioweapons, they are the worst in history.

Not at all... the increase in excess deaths is so subtle most can't pick it out. That's a win for those in power. Slowly reduce a population without mass suspicion or revolt. It's genius.

Anecdotally, I've known more people to die these last few years than in any decade prior. I am getting older so that factors in but it's the jump from one or two every few years to five for sure since the shot rollout with two possibles. Other factors may be at play too but I only noticed because of my skeptical mind. Others talk about so and so died but aren't noticing a pattern. All as planned.

I'm not here to argue with you or anyone else.

These stats just keep coming and it isn't to argue over but to respond to IMO. We should not argue blatant facts that cannot be denied despite the noise trying to shout it down. We have to decide on the proper response without going guerilla wild for revenge. Logically think this out and collectively respond. Part of the problem is the people who we expected to stop this have been involved too.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
QTSR Feb 14:

edit on 2/14/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I circled back to do more reading from Bourla's book "Moonshot".
Following the $>
Page 79... Albert Bourla set up a plan with Fidelity to sell a certain amount of stock at the trigger price of $41 a share in February 2020.
Historical Pfizer Stock Price
Pfizer's stock price high was $33.9918 for that year. The average stock price was $31. 666

He then renewed the plan 6 months later in August 2020 with the same conditions. On November 9th the price target was triggered. At that point he sold 60% of his holdings. Something is not adding up here. That would mean that at some point the share price met or exceeded $41.
Who bought that stock? An institutional investor? Pfizer meets with them frequently, so to pay an inflated price to gain a significant position would be based on insider knowledge. One month later December 11, 2020 Pfizer received EUA.
When this happened it caused some raised eyebrows but then this was nothing compared to Stephane Bancel.
----
November 8, 2020 Bourla contacted Fauci and Peter Marks [Director for Biologics Evaluation + Research of the FDA] and gave them advanced news of the clinical trial outcomes. All the top executives at Pfizer had already been informed as well. Page 70

Why was Moncef Slaoui, Science Director of Operation Warp Speed not informed until the following day???
Moncef Slaoui

"The next day, on November 9, 2020, we issued the press release, and Mikael and I made ourselves available to the media for interviews. Before they began, I called Moncef Slaoui, the head of OWS, to give him a heads- up....The previous day I had considered calling him with news as well, as I had with Peter marks and Tony Fauci, but I was afraid that the information would leak if I did so. I was afraid that he would have an obligation to inform the White House, and I was afraid that the leak would come from there." Page 77.
Wow, just wow. Keeping Operation Warp Speed and the White House out of the loop.
Meanwhile he had the media all lined up to conduct interviews the morning of November 9th. They would also have had advanced notice that something big, as in positive news, was about to be announced.
On that same day, November 9th Bourla attended the regular Project Lightspeed Pfizer meeting where they made plans to start manufacturing the jabs, all before anything had been reviewed or given EUA. Now that's confidence but then he did have Fauci and Marks thrilled.
Where is Mike Pence in all of this? Pfizer had withheld these results until after the Presidential election.
"he called to congratulate me and thank me thank me for what we'd done for this country and the entire world, to use his words. He didn't even mention anything else." Page 78/79
Leading Operation Warp Speed and he didn't ask any questions?
----
Back to the Financials...
Mode rna and Pfizer Stock Sales

What has the SEC done concerning 10b-5 recently?
December 14, 2022 10b-5-1[c][1] was amended to strengthen investor protection wrt insider trading.
Instead of being able to change the trigger price multiple times a year, now it can only be set once in a 12 month period and there cannot be overlapping trading plans.

* Stephane Bancel CEO of Moderna has big problems here.
Stephanie Bancel Insider Trading
Hmm he sold the largest amount of Moderna stock, 90,000 shares on December 16, 2022. He didn't care about the appearances of his stock sales at the beginning of the plandemic so why would this be any different.

Noubar Afeyan, Chairman and Co-founder of Moderna has made a breath taking amount of $ through his venture capital firm Flagship.
As for the 119...
Page 78 What are the chances that Benjamin Netanyahu made his first call to Bourla on November 11th? 911 Just a little inversion.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
RFK

The title of the video at your link is Pfizer and Moderna Didn’t Create Covid Vax, it was a Pentagon Project says Robert Kennedy Jr.

Ben Armstrong claims Robert Kennedy Jr. has shown that Pfizer and Moderna Didn’t Create the Covid Vax, it was a Pentagon Project and farmed out to Pfizer and Moderna.

He goes on to say that is probably the case with the Covid virus itself. Even if you blame China, the evidence ultimately points to the US, because the Wuhan lab was funded by Fauci.

Perhaps it is stating the obvious, but it is becoming more and more evident that the swamp or the deep state, whatever you want to call it, is not separate from the US government. It is intertwined with the government, with the defense department and the three letter agencies. Corporations are included, even if unofficially.

So when it is suggested that to drain the swamp the military is the only way, that really needs to be reinterpreted. Much of the Defense Department is apparently central to the swamp. If one buys into that narrative, it would be more accurate to say a white hat aspect of the military is the only way.

So if anything is to be done, we are really talking about one part of the military fighting another part of the military, part of the Defense Department and part of the government itself, and part of significant government agencies.

What will that look like? Call it a coup, call it a revolution, call it a civil war, call it the removal of foreign infiltrators, but I think if it occurs at all, it will be extremely traumatic to the United States, despite any effort to minimize the damage.

edit on 2/14/2023 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've read the same so no question it was/is a bioweapon.
I am going to focus on manufacturing now. This is like reading a horror novel but as real life.

New name> Mike McDermott, President of Pfizer's Global Supply Chain. "Think Big, Think bold."
Mike McDermott Pfizer News
Another chess piece put in place in 2018. I see he had a promotion January 2022.

Back to the book. Moonshot was about getting the jab out to the public within 9 months. But there was a second Moonshot taking place. That concerned the impossible task of manufacturing this jab.

There's quite a bit to unpack here.
Imagine making an impossibly effective vaccine and then have 3400 Pfizer employees catch Covid, some seriously ill that they had to be hospitalized. 23 employees died along with 4 contractors. One would think that the Pfizer employees would have priority access to this super jab. Page 89

1. Pfizer had never, as in never manufactured their own raw materials. The lipid nanoparticles were a niche product so what to do? Only 2 of the 4 were made by small biopharma companies and Pfizer strangely had proprietary control over 2.
They went into manufacturing themselves. This on top of manufacturing the mRNA jab itself. This was a product that had never been manufactured at a large scale. Page 90

2. There was no way that had sufficient manufacturing facilities to do this along with now mass producing lipid nanoparticles. This is as weird as it gets. Pfizer contracted with a company in Texas for modular units.
Why would they do this???
"We will have to transfer at night and we would need the police forces of several states to cooperate with us for this operation."
Page 93

3. What about maintaining and transporting this fragile snowflake bioweapn around the world? Enter the Iceman- James Jean who led the engineering team to develop the temperature controlled thermal shipper. Negative 70C [-90F] requirement but astonishingly they started working on this pre-Covid.
"We had been piloting the idea before Covid-19 but when Covid struck we skipped the test phase and went into full implementation." And we wonder about quality control.
James Jean page 94

4. Tracking? Pfizer designed a system that apparently could track the shipments around the world at any point in time. A system that was so complex that it could look at data in real time with 99.9% accuracy. Probably as accurate as the jabs.
Pfizer Wins 2022 Supply Chain Award
So this award is for storing and getting into people but what about the incredible transporting feat?
Maybe it is for the freezer farms that were built for the storage. They could hold 100 million doses at one time. Page 96
That would explain how they were able to make the jabs in advance and then store them until reading for instant delivery when the EUA was given.

5. Meanwhile Bourla was on his crusade. During meetings with the Global Supply Team he saw that there were changes in projections. Not unreasonable considering the speed at meeting his unrealistic timeline. He would become livid and then something curious happened. Yolanda told the members to call Bourla directly about the details. Seems to be some issue with transparency here. What did he tell that person or would that person be too intimidated to call? Page 92

6. REMDESIVIR. PFIZER was struggling to get the jabs out but wait... they made capacity available for Gilead to increase production of Remdesivir, the drug of choice of Fauci and Gates. The drug responsible for much harm. page 86

7. At the same time Mike ensured that there was lots of supply for drugs for patients who would be forced onto ventilators. Specifically for sedation, muscle relaxation and pain relief. Page 86

8. Biden went to the manufacturing facility in Kalamazoo Friday, February 10, 2020.
Biden Visits Pfizer Kalamazoo
Facility

Bourla states "see the president of the United States, followed by military personnel carrying the "football' with the nuclear codes at our campus." From C-span he is there but I don't see any military personnel or any football either. Maybe they are somewhere else? Page 103

Just so it is perfectly clear "It had been 269 [17] days since we had started the vaccine development from when either Margaret Keenan or William Shakespeare received the first jab in the U.K. Since he goes on about Shakespeare and the greatest writer of tragedies I suspect it is William Shakespeare. Page 97

Hopefully I haven't bored everyone to death but I find this book just horrifying. All the preplanning, there must have been Pfizer employees very suspicious. BTW Bourla made the same comment as Stephane Bancel... 200 million, how about making a billion.

REMDESIVIR

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
This is odd. You reference Yellowstone- Blazing a trail.

Back to Moonshot.
Pfizer updated their data on an on-line portal. Operation Warp Speed activated the secret service who told them this was much too risky. Instead the data was put on an encrypted hard drive. The secret service then sent two agents in two separate cars to pick it up. The password at the exchange at Pfizer was YELLOWSTONE.

One agent had a blank, one agent had the real hard drive and then they drove away in two separate cars.
Maybe just a coincidence but when I read that was the password I thought it seemed rather weak.
Page 80

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Where is Albert Bourla? He must be in hiding. Where is Pfizer legal? They must be swamped.
This is getting good. The NYT has filed a lawsuit to get the text messages between Bourla and Ursula von der leyan. The EU has been using the same tactics as the NIH/CDC and friends and has just been ignoring the requests.

Just would be an eye opener to see what terms were negotiated outside of the EU committee and how it benefited both of them.
NYT Files Lawsuit
Why it matters?
"The EU turned to Pfizer and struck a deal to purchase 900 million vaccines, with an option to buy another 900 million. It was the biggest contract signed during the pandemic."

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
That is the post of this thread.
I've read it twice and I still get the same vibe...... prophetic!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Could Bill Gates be as Crazy as a Fox?

Seeing Bill Gates- Interpol- CDC referenced in the same article is not very reassuring.
As if we haven't already had the bioterrorism attack.
Bill Gates Says Next Big Threat Bioterrorism

Maybe this is about him promoting his new book. "We Are Ready for the Next Pandemic." I wonder what changed? He has been going on and on about us not being ready hence the need for the GERM team. Maybe he believes he has that Plandemic Treaty vote going his way. I'm not sure which is more destructive, the WHO 's ability to just lock countries down on a whim or dealing with a plandemic.
This may be just me reading too much into this but Robert F. Kennedy Jr has also pointed out that Gates loves to play word and letter games. The first three capital letters in the book title is WAR.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
#693 Make sure the list of resignations remains updated.

I went a hunting and found some really big CEO resignations.
J&J CEO Alex Gorsky stepped down as Chairman and CEO effective January 3, 2022. That would be a jab connection. The reason? For family reasons?
Alex Gorsky Resigns

Next up Kenneth Frazier from Merck.
Kenneth Merck Resigns
Merck went to bat providing quackery that Ivermectin was not effective at treating people ill with Covid.
Merck Narrative Ivermectin Not Effective At Treating Covid

Then there is Michael Vounatsos CEO of Biogen. This is the Alzheimer drug Aduhelm.
Michael Vounatsos Resigns

Clay Siegall CEO of Seagan. "
Seagall is a global biotech company that develops and commercializes transformative cancer therapies."
Cl ay Siegal Resigns

I find it really unusual to see so many high level CEO's in biopharma suddenly leaving and connections to the two diseases that I have worried about, Cancer and Alzheimer's due to the mRNA jabs.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

The title of the video at your link is Pfizer and Moderna Didn’t Create Covid Vax, it was a Pentagon Project says Robert Kennedy Jr.

Ben Armstrong claims Robert Kennedy Jr. has shown that Pfizer and Moderna Didn’t Create the Covid Vax, it was a Pentagon Project and farmed out to Pfizer and Moderna.

Interesting, coming from the guy who's father was killed by an MKUltra'd Assassin.

Sooo...do you think it was made by white-hat military or uh...the others?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, did you get the power cut yesterday eve, about 18:05 GMT?

So far it appears to have hit Cheltenham, Evesham, Broadway, Moreton-in-Marsh and Stow-on-the-Wold!
That's about 300 square miles?

My sister-in-law got a text saying that it was "a planned upgrade", yet there was no advanced warning that I'm aware of.

I wonder if they were plugging in a Tesla battery in preparation for switch to free energy?

edit on 14-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Wow, never listened to that very closely. Wow!

The feeling it gave was a Pink Floyd lyrics with Nirvana delivery.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You are right about this. But we have been at this place since JFK was assassinated by our own. This has been festering for 60 years now. That generation has to see it done before they can die IMO.

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: CrazyFox
RFK

He goes on to say that is probably the case with the Covid virus itself. Even if you blame China, the evidence ultimately points to the US, because the Wuhan lab was funded by Fauci.

Perhaps it is stating the obvious, but it is becoming more and more evident that the swamp or the deep state, whatever you want to call it, is not separate from the US government. It is intertwined with the government, with the defense department and the three letter agencies. Corporations are included, even if unofficially.

So when it is suggested that to drain the swamp the military is the only way, that really needs to be reinterpreted. Much of the Defense Department is apparently central to the swamp. If one buys into that narrative, it would be more accurate to say a white hat aspect of the military is the only way.

So if anything is to be done, we are really talking about one part of the military fighting another part of the military, part of the Defense Department and part of the government itself, and part of significant government agencies.

What will that look like? Call it a coup, call it a revolution, call it a civil war, call it the removal of foreign infiltrators, but I think if it occurs at all, it will be extremely traumatic to the United States, despite any effort to minimize the damage.

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join