It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Elon Musk tweet, 2130gmt:

Tesla Superchargers almost everywhere

I'm wondering if he's hinting that the rollout of TESLA free energy batteries into electricity grids is almost complete?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Maybe linked to this: hofstra.edu

Hofstra University is pleased to announce that its conference on the Barack Obama Presidency will take place April 19-21, 2023. Hofstra has a long and distinguished tradition of hosting conferences on the administrations of all the Presidents of the United States who have served during the University's lifetime, from Franklin Delano Roosevelt forward. The Conference on the Obama Presidency, hosted by the Hofstra Cultural Center, the Peter S. Kalikow School of Government, Public Policy and International Affairs, and the Peter S. Kalikow Center for the Study of the American Presidency, will be the University's 13th presidential conference.

I wonder if any of the people involved with this are connected to the Penn Biden Center?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hopefully not "misdirection"...

What makes me think it isn't that?

Because in the past when using misdirection, he has been less specific, more obtuse, with the information provided. The method has been to be able to say "Well you jumped to that conclusion!"

In this case the information is far too specific and tied to a source document that should eventually be provable to exist (or not)?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, agreed Cavv... but multiple meanings are proven to be a thing too.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
FYI Q family.

Big Grand Jury report 2b released today on President Trump attempting to overturn election results in Georgia.

Article Describing What to Expect: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's interesting how a U.K. paper has the most extensive article about today's report release.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel,

You may have missed my question here?

I'd be interested to know if you can confirm? Or have any further detail on the cotswold powercut the other day.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good point.

I wonder what the threat was that prevented the broadcasting of this message?

Again maybe -Q- could drop a hint to clear this up.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I am so sorry, I missed your post.
No, not affected Pershore side, but then it's Worcestershire not Gloucestershire.
Daughter lives in Cheltenham. She's not mentioned anything, I'll ask her.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Cheers angelchemuel!

Ps Hoping Montpellier Wine Bar will still be open by the time we're ready for a celebratory wine and a few Limoncellos!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
They're not closing are they???!!!! We've lost the Air Balloon at Burdlip

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   
What is evil, if it is not the dark 'side'?

There is A way out..

OUR PATH TO HEAVEN MUST TAKE US THROUGH .... (up = down)
A CLEAR VISION: SENSES (physical = illusion) vs HEART (soul = real)
THEY THOUGHT YOU WOULD FOLLOW THE STARS = Fake News = Distractions
A CLEAR MISSION: DO YOUR HEART / HOME WORK = DIG DEEP! (stop looking up)
TRUST YOURSELF = Answers Found Within = Be Still & listen to your SOUL, man
This Country is going to HELL = This Country is going to HEAL (Forgive Others!)
Face you FEARS & Make PEACE with YOUR DEMONS (Forgive Yourself!)
UNITE WITH LOVE = END THE ENDLESS = OUR CHOICE = EARN IT = TRUE PEACE
PEACE = The Prize & Forgiveness Means EVERYTHING

Euripides: Alcestis - "Conquer your fear & I promise you..."

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Best post in a long time.

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: cimmerius

The title of the video at your link is Pfizer and Moderna Didn’t Create Covid Vax, it was a Pentagon Project says Robert Kennedy Jr.

Ben Armstrong claims Robert Kennedy Jr. has shown that Pfizer and Moderna Didn’t Create the Covid Vax, it was a Pentagon Project and farmed out to Pfizer and Moderna.

Sooo...do you think it was made by white-hat military or uh...the others?
(With respect to the Covid virus and vax as military bioweapons)

That’s a good question. But maybe it’s the wrong question. I am starting to think it’s a mistake to believe black hats and white hats are distinct groups separated by a gulf in between. As per human nature, all powers would normally exist on a continuum from the very bad to the very noble in a bell curve with the vast majority clustered in the middle and relatively few at each extreme. The evil people would do their evil business and the good people would try to counter them. The middle would shuffle along. Overall equilibrium would be maintained.

Somehow a distortion has entered into the system. The overall cluster has drastically shifted toward the dark side. These threads have done an excellent job of showing how negative influences have infiltrated all our power structures. But it has gone beyond influence to become virtually characteristic of our government, department of justice, military, three letter agencies, and corporations.

And now it has culminated in the release of a bio-weapon virus, censorship of possible treatments, and topped off with a destructive vaccine coerced upon the public. Depopulation. Genocide. Unbelievable.

So the question is what the heck happened? What is this distortion? For me, that is the question that makes the Q response to the distortion fascinating.

I guess we can all pick our poison:

The advance of genetic technology and AI
A satanic adrenochromed cabal
Nazis in control
Ritual magic has created an entry portal for demons
Fear that awakening is inevitable
Shape shifting aliens
Cern collider ripped a whole between dimensions
The planet is running out of resources
Climate change
Preparation for some disastrous coming asteroid, solar flare, polar shift
The return of aliens...

I don’t know. I feel like we are witnessing effects but not the causes. The Q narrative of the eternal battle of good and evil being decided at this particular moment feels like a cover story. Something is missing. Perhaps that is the percentage of information Q says can never be revealed. What we think we know or have discovered is mostly what we’ve been told or allowed to see. I suspect that the real truth, as always, is deeply classified and withheld by the few that really know it.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
He has stayed steady on that from day one. You are forgetting on purpose the treatment he gave Epstein years before at Mar Largo was all over the news. The Trump guy, whoever he is, will be their downfall and they are keenly aware of it at DS headquarters. Trump awoke the little man who just thought he was a rich guy who was tough about doing things right/his way and make more money to the love of the masses seeking to be like him. Put him in as POTUS and his steady go after what is right to do has DESTROYED their narrative and continues. Some people have allowed him to live rent free in their heads and they still can't see the light. Woah that is rich!!!

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Roxstar

Personally, I don't believe Trump went to pedo island. If he did, why would help to expose it all, that would incriminate him.

Did he really? He might of helped start the investigations to bring down Epstein as the international child trafficking issues got more priority. But as it become a domestic matter, Trump was quick to say Epstein did kill himself, case closed.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

YOUR DOTS CONNECT. Yes they do. You are putting so much out at one time, it is sensory overload for me. I get that sometimes with the gematria Rel is sharing... ( HA! Now where is that eyes spinning emoji?)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Why hasn't FEMA responded to the rail disaster in East Palestine?
When they do finally acknowledge the situation all they do is provide a telephone number.

Maybe they have forgotten what their role is.

Their role is to follow orders isn't it? And perhaps those who give the orders are conducting an experiment that needs no interferance until all parts have been acted out.

Think of it like keeping a cat safe from eating mice when you are testing how a new poison works on them.

Also, WATCH THE WATER....

The "burn off" they did of the chemicals spilled had apparently started having potential nasty effects on people and natural surrounding areas.

REAL People in the Area Reveal What's Really Happening in East Palestine Ohio

This is bad all around. I am sure the EPA is going to burn their organization over this for some reason. All the good work they do is now going sour..... I have a deep respect for people in the EPA who are trying to balance what is right with their overlord DC bosses screwing up all they did to make sense of being clean and productive in manufacturing. It isn't as hard as some people think, but years of wokeness at the top of the EPA is ruining the results they have achieved previously. I and my peers keep bringing up their complicity in the manufacturing destruction they are doing to American jobs. #45 changed that and Biden has brought the fascists back into the whitehouse. Something they claimed 45 is. Yes they do lie about the others doing what they actually are getting to do with out jail time.

edit on 16-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Sgt Horton war castles embed isn't working for me.

m.youtube.com...

brunson sc case update
edit on (2/16/2323 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I have to wonder if this will be full of misdirection though.

President Joe Biden is expected to make public remarks about a suspected Chinese spy balloon and three other unidentified flying objects that have been shot down over North American airspace since February 4.

The president will address the matter as early as Thursday, NBC News reported on Wednesday, but it's not yet clear when Biden will make the comments. That uncertainty is due to the fact that the president is undergoing a physical on Thursday that's expected to last several hours, making scheduling any address more difficult.

the article continues;

The White House has reportedly been weighing whether the president should publicly address the fact that the balloon and three other objects were recently shot down by the U.S. military.

The U.S. has not yet confirmed the origin of the three UFOs, leading to some speculation that extraterrestrial life is somehow involved.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby have both dismissed the idea that the UFOs have anything to do with aliens.

"I don't think the American people need to worry about aliens with respect to these crafts," Kirby said on Monday.

Kirby said the three objects were unmanned and that no threats or communications signals from them were detected. The administration is facing pressure to provide more information.

The vaguaties that are constantly being pushed over this BA 1100 November issue, seems like a possible prelude to Martial Law getting put into place.

If "things" are being shot down, and the government is only describing a few of these "things" as balloons, then the fear of what the "others" are is a classic scapegoat tactic. Create an atmosphere of fear, then place that fear on a group or object, finally rally the people against the scapegoat and declare victory by limiting everyone's freedoms (as a security feature of course)

It will be interesting to see if Biden actually addresses this BA 1100 November issue, or will he pass it off with a similar air of vaguality as well. Can't make people afraid if the terror is too specific.

So, the reason for the reply to the above post is that I wonder if this vague repot that is being used by the administration on these "ufos" is the "threat" that prevented Trump from addressing the nation/world with that message?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Oh wow! I missed that part......even more concerning though! These people are so disgusting with their "in your face" antics!

On a side note.....I had an "encounter" with a liberal Tuesday that was completely insane! I have been trying to gather my thoughts on all that was said to me about being un-American so that I can share it with you all but keep getting mad as I am trying to re-call it all....lol! For now I will say that I do not believe a good portion of the liberals can wake-up!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
Yes, yes, yes Roxstar! Thank you soooo much!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Thank you! I can't wait to read the second link. I just skimmed through it because I am at work but will look forward to reading it this evening.

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join