It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
My weird Q coincidence for today. So I'm scanning ye olde Twit and find this:

twitter.com...

"World Series Poker Player Gets Caught on Mic Saying He Wishes He Never Took the C19 Vaccine"

Right, right, but in the comments I saw:

twitter.com...

"Pay attention to the hand signals @ 0:34-0:36.
We are being mocked."

In sign, the guy, maybe accidently, signs the numbers 8 and 9. So being the curious person I am, I wanted to see if 89 might have any relevance. The most interesting thing I could find was the REM video for "Pop Song 89."

www.youtube.com...

So I'm watching the video, and Michael Stipe takes off his watch and holds it up, and I'm like "I'll bet my bottom dollar the hands on that watch match the one from the Q picture.

And so they do. Perfect match for the hour and minute hands.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Thanks for your correction.
I thought the same that there would just not be enough sunshine but maybe they have made some amazing change in how these solar panels work.
I can understand using these panels in places like Arizona. What I am very concerned about is using viable farm land to put up these panel farms. maybe just another way to reduce the ability to produce crops resulting in food scarcity. Part of the plan, if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Roxstar

Personally, I don't believe Trump went to pedo island. If he did, why would help to expose it all, that would incriminate him.

Did he really? He might of helped start the investigations to bring down Epstein as the international child trafficking issues got more priority. But as it become a domestic matter, Trump was quick to say Epstein did kill himself, case closed.

I think he may have shed a bit too much light on the issue to be involved himself.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Thanks, I just felt there had to be a real reason why to purposely derail the train with dangerous chemicals and then set the chemicals on fire. It makes the land worthless and unusable.

I checked the website of the Agency for Toxic Substances Public Health Statement concerning vinyl chloride. What are the chances that the CAS number equals 17? CAS# 75-01-4
Agency For Toxic Substances
These people are seriously disturbed.

I then checked the CDC Agency For Toxic Substance Portal.
CDC Toxic Substance Portal
I see that it was last reviewed February 9, 2023. All through this plandemic I have seen the CDC tweek the information. I wonder what was changed?
I have trust issues, if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I'm trying to keep track of resignation. #693

This one is huge. Jeremy Farrar, Wellcome Trust connected, is resigning and guess where he is going?
To the WHO as Chief Scientist!
Jeremy Farrar Stepping Down as Wellcome Trust Director

Can you imagine he spent only 17 years as Director of the Clinical Research Unit @ Hospital for emerging infectious diseases in Vietnam.
The board is committed to 16 billion euros which just happens to translate to $17 billion U.S.
Currency calculator

Something very curious has happened at the WHO all of a sudden.
WHO Abandons Search for the Origin of Covid

Why am I not surprised that they are abandoning the search for the origins of Covid.
Farrar can now provide cover to Tedros, who has managed to successfully botch all investigations into the origins up until now.
The only explanation that I can think of is that Tedros is swamped with the Pandemic Treaty that he is desperately trying to pull across the finish line for Gates.

Can you imagine what will happen to Gates GERM Team dream if instead of naturally occuring it came from a lab? Down she goes.
It isn't just China that doesn't want this info confirmed.

So now they have the dream team who want the Germ Team at the WHO with Bill Gates pulling the strings. I am amazed that they are doing all of this with not a care in the world.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is really weird. Pfizer must have realized that they were missing one important news outlet, the radio. In the past couple of weeks while driving, especially during rush hour, Pfizer is now sponsoring the traffic report and the weather.
I don't recall Pfizer ever sponsoring anything on the radio before. At one point they did have an add saying if you experienced chest pains or heart issues to go to ER immediately, which was reassuring.

The weather report is not always very accurate so they should be careful with that one. However the timing of their sponsorship and the add revenue to the radio station makes me think of one play book.

Dr. McCullough is also taking notice of Big Pharma advertising.
"A manufacturer must present truthful, non-misleading information that adequately balances a prescription drug products benefits and risks to the intended audience."
Dr. Peter McCullough Lawsuits Are Coming

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Black Hawk military helicopter crashes near Alabama highway, no survivors: authorities

Officials confirmed that there were no survivors following a military helicopter crash on Wednesday afternoon

I am seeing other news reporting that 6 soldiers were killed but they don't know where the helicopter came from yet.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2 by RookQueen because: link issues

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: cimmerius

The title of the video at your link is Pfizer and Moderna Didn’t Create Covid Vax, it was a Pentagon Project says Robert Kennedy Jr.

Ben Armstrong claims Robert Kennedy Jr. has shown that Pfizer and Moderna Didn’t Create the Covid Vax, it was a Pentagon Project and farmed out to Pfizer and Moderna.

Sooo...do you think it was made by white-hat military or uh...the others?
(With respect to the Covid virus and vax as military bioweapons)

That’s a good question. But maybe it’s the wrong question. I am starting to think it’s a mistake to believe black hats and white hats are distinct groups separated by a gulf in between. As per human nature, all powers would normally exist on a continuum from the very bad to the very noble in a bell curve with the vast majority clustered in the middle and relatively few at each extreme. The evil people would do their evil business and the good people would try to counter them. The middle would shuffle along. Overall equilibrium would be maintained.

Somehow a distortion has entered into the system. The overall cluster has drastically shifted toward the dark side. These threads have done an excellent job of showing how negative influences have infiltrated all our power structures. But it has gone beyond influence to become virtually characteristic of our government, department of justice, military, three letter agencies, and corporations.

And now it has culminated in the release of a bio-weapon virus, censorship of possible treatments, and topped off with a destructive vaccine coerced upon the public. Depopulation. Genocide. Unbelievable.

So the question is what the heck happened? What is this distortion? For me, that is the question that makes the Q response to the distortion fascinating.

I guess we can all pick our poison:

The advance of genetic technology and AI
A satanic adrenochromed cabal
Nazis in control
Ritual magic has created an entry portal for demons
Fear that awakening is inevitable
Shape shifting aliens
Cern collider ripped a whole between dimensions
The planet is running out of resources
Climate change
Preparation for some disastrous coming asteroid, solar flare, polar shift
The return of aliens...

I don’t know. I feel like we are witnessing effects but not the causes. The Q narrative of the eternal battle of good and evil being decided at this particular moment feels like a cover story. Something is missing. Perhaps that is the percentage of information Q says can never be revealed. What we think we know or have discovered is mostly what we’ve been told or allowed to see. I suspect that the real truth, as always, is deeply classified and withheld by the few that really know it.

edit on 2/15/2023 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
The advance of genetic technology and AI
A satanic adrenochromed cabal
Nazis in control
Ritual magic has created an entry portal for demons
Fear that awakening is inevitable
Shape shifting aliens
Cern collider ripped a whole between dimensions
The planet is running out of resources
Climate change
Preparation for some disastrous coming asteroid, solar flare, polar shift
The return of aliens...

If these are all linked together by something that -Q- refuses to discuss, then maybe breaking the core theory behind all of these items might lead to something we've been missing.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Maybe we broke a truce and this is the first of many. That Blackhawk dropped like a rock.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Black Hawk military helicopter crashes near Alabama highway, no survivors: authorities

Officials confirmed that there were no survivors following a military helicopter crash on Wednesday afternoon

I am seeing other news reporting that 6 soldiers were killed but they don't know where the helicopter came from yet.

www.foxnews.com... litary-helicopter-crashes-alabama-highway-no-survivors-authorities

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
You may be right about the truce, but I am wondering if the pilot took the jabby? I read a few weeks back where
people were requesting pilots who had not had the vax. Could this be the thing that finally shows just how dangerous the vax is?

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hi FF. I thought you had posted a pic of yourself until I saw the CHAIR! lol.

Hey, did you share the vid of the retired Navy Officer explaining maritime law and the flag being captured? I cannot remember his name dang it and now I need to share the video with some people interested in seeing it.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

It wasn't just people, it was those "power elites" of the WEF. The same people behind funding and pushing the jabby-jabs were ones seeking pilots that were never vaxx'ed.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Good Evening All……🥰

“ So the question is what the heck happened, what is this distortion ? “ That’s sure the Q-uestion isn’t !

One thing that seems pretty apparent is that the schemer’s have been scheming for a very long long time. Have any of you ever wondered if some version of AI has been used behind the scenes for much longer then we know ? The systematic, generational infiltration almost seems to well coordinated to be done by only humans.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

Hi FF. I thought you had posted a pic of yourself until I saw the CHAIR! lol.

Hey, did you share the vid of the retired Navy Officer explaining maritime law and the flag being captured? I cannot remember his name dang it and now I need to share the video with some people interested in seeing it.

Is this the one your talking about?

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Having watched the video below and listening to the description of the smell, the locals can't smell the sweet smell that is still hanging in the air, immediately took me back to the Grenfell fire. If the locals can't smell, or as the commentator says "they have got used to the smell"..... nah, nah, nah.....their olfactory sense has been damaged.
Now, I am no chemist, but my instinct is telling me this sounds like arsenic/cyanide poisoning or something just as deadly. There is a list of chemicals in the video.
Have some of these 'balloons' been collecting air quality data given the smoke could be seen from space? How high up into our atmosphere did the toxins go?
Then there is the ground and water, just like the ground/earth around Grenfell was contaminated, but that was 'covered up' or in Grenfell's case, top soil was removed to cover their tracks, but luckily samples had been taken before the council did it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

T1, this ties in to the 8 hours of EBS broadcasts to be shown 3 times a day!

Talking of EBS broadcasts, Phil Godlewski's LIVE VIDEO tonight (Rumble link) gave many clues that something is about to kick off, probably Friday...

My notes from the vid:

1) He read out a TRANSCRIPT of POTUS45 broadcast that was due to be aired during SUPERBOWL - but that was held back due to a "credible threat",

2) Several Q drops obliquely referenced:
#26 The only way is the military
#1246 HAPPENING NOW - from length of lead-in before he comes on screen
#167 POTUS opened the door of all doors
(167 could also mean week of 16th, as Friday is 16th!)
#101 PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf

3) Other clues from room layout and :
a) 1 of pictures depicts BLACKOUT,
b) 2 knotted ropes in "U" shapes = DOUBLE U = W => WORLDWIDE... World tied together, or united,
c) 2 TASSLES in a glass box frame +> Military flag?
D) Discussion of IRS retention credits form W2 = WORLDWIDE

4) The POTUS45 transcript specifically identifies the military operation name as EXTRACT:
a) Post #101 relates to this, so:
"PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf" = Phil Godlewski BLACKOUT, operation EXTRACT confirmed

b) Jewish gematria for EXTRACT is 589 - which is a key marker in the XRP/crypto RIDDLERS community (e.g. Mr POOL)

5) Read out of transcript starts at the 42:25 mark (watch from 41:05 for lead-in)

edit on 16-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It will be nice if this isn't "misdirection", but a lot of people have become tainted by political, ideological, and flat-out protective manipulation by the media of world events.

Maybe -Q- should break their silence and provide a from clues. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,

Could refer to "Philadelphia", "Barack Obama", "extraction" ?

Cheers

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join