It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
As soon as I saw the first frame in your second video I recognised the area. It is Bude in Cornwall, UK.
Towards the end of the video, you see a distant view of what the locals call The Dishes. It is a military/GCHQ 'listening' station. My son was based there. Nothing that I can see directly on the YouTube that says where the location is, but I recognised it as will other Brits on here when it comes to The Dishes.
Interestingly, when we were living up in Warrington, around 2012/2013 he came running downstairs and said "open the window, can you hear that noise that is going viral over the Internet?" Right enough, as clear as day, we could hear the 'trumpets of Jericho' as I think one type was called, like the sounds in your first video, but a bit more 'mechanical' like a giant drilling mole underground. It was very unnerving almost like you could feel the sound penetrating your body. I really didn't like it!
Interestingly, while I was visiting him in Cyprus over Christmas, a couple of times he 'teased' me and said as he's pointing out the car window "is that a UFO?" Which they clearly weren't, they were planes just been caught by sunlight which made them look cylindrical, like GuyFriday talks about in his post above.
His post immediately reminded me of when my mum, myself, my sister and a friend of mine saw a cylindrical UFO over Anglesey way back in the early 70's which is well documented. We weren't the only ones. It made the Welsh news at the time.
That's enough spookiness for me at 6am on a Sunday morning!
Rainbows
Jane
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I wonder which other countries may have these balloons without knowing?

Maybe these are deep-state balloons being taken out which are preparing for the "sky event" false flag we mention every now and then.

Big booming voice in the sky or wierd noises and maybe a bunch of hologram and lighting effects all packed into nice little cheap flying platforms controlled by a black ops satellite with a really good camera, the sort that can read your newspaper with you.

"On Your Knees Earthlings"!

Maybe some of the humming, buzzing and strange reports of noises in the sky over the years was the experimental part?

Interesting that some of the earliest noises in the sky came from KIEV in 2011. Experiment 1 on home territory?

[...]

New York Moscow
London Tokyo
Paris and Bangkok

Lotta people ain't got

# 1672
edit on Sun Feb 12 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wow I started writing something & the bloody thing disappeared & that sucks cause then
concentration went out to space.

Anyway I love the Super Bowl & the Commercials & they usually show the best ones on the
telly on Fri night...didn't happen so I looked them up. One of me very favorites is
"Dirty Dancing" with QB Eli Manning as Patrick Swayze & Odell Beckham Jr as
Jennifer Grey along with Landon Collins & the offensive line.

Here's one I missed & pretty entertaining...I think this one has Payton Manning flipping
football out to Walter Payton...brought it up since its First name Payton mirrored to last
name Payton.

**Here's a commercial I never saw until tonight & its very interesting because it ONLY aired Nationally 1 time
on TV during the 3rd quarter of the "1984 Game". The ad was 60 sec & 2 days before Apple
would change the world with the intro to MAC.
Apple Macintosh - "1984" Super Bowl XVII Introducing Macintosh Computer (HD)
-conceived by Chiat/Day
Directed by Ridley Scott - "Alien" 1979, "Blade Runner" 1982, "Gladiator" 2015 & much more.

www.google.com...

I hope the videos show up & if not I need help please...TY!
Sorry I hope this post comes out, having trouble with videos & being interrupted really thru me off.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Why #1672?

Q-1672

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 27f5c8 No.2012087 πŸ“
Jul 3 2018 10:59:37 (EST)
Missing link
Logical thinking.
Why was the case against AWAN filed under BANK FRAUD?
The result today is re: BANK FRAUD.
See last.
Connect.
The SWAMP is being DRAINED.
Q

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Storm Rider is coming into better focus....making more sense than he/she used to. Thanks for posting his/her observances and predictions.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guyfriday
This Alaskan Balloon shooting seems very off. Has there been any photos of the balloon or even the jet taking it out?

Does this shooting down reflect back to the Q-40,000ft posts?

Could the excuse of saying that it was shot down at 40,000ft mean something more than just happenstance.

It is my opinion that this was faked to help Biden look better. We sure looked bad the week before and I can't say as I would blame them one bit. The little person on the streets, us, need to accept that we CAN take those damn things out and they BETTER in the future. That is a line to far for them to allow spy apparatus to fly over us when they can stop it. Next time it might have an EMP weapon.

Right. My thoughts exactly. Especially after hearing tonight that the UFO shot down over Alaska, likely fell into an area too inhospitable for search and retrieval operations.

Last week, China made Biden and Trudeau look like dithering fearful inept "leaders". China flew and hovered a sophisticated spy platform inside of U.S. and Canadian airspaces, for MANY days. Essentially giving our leaders the middle finger, while gathering classified information.

So this week, Biden and Trudeau attempt to compensate for their natural mental short-comings, by fabricating shootdowns of non-existent "things" flying over Canada and Alaska.

The latest on a Saturday evening: www.foxnews.com...

Democrats at work, LOL.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

StΓ©phane Bancel squirmed like a rat when he was put on the spot on Fox Business and asked to explain why genetic material patented by Moderna in 2016 is present in the Covid-19 virus’s spike protein newspunch.com...

Balloons

edit on 2023/2/12 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

WK's post count.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Qaptain speaking.

If you look out the windows to your left, you'll be able to witness the SKY EVENT taking place ..."

Ceers

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, re GCHQ Bude... #2021 (Feb 21st? 2023?):

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d9f30e No.2807174 πŸ“
Aug 30 2018 19:12:19 (EST)
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.
Q

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Hey Caled I took a photo for you but I cannot get it to upload.
I tried to copy paste image, I saved it to computer & tried uploading
here & no such luck

It did look very similar to your photo but mine had more cloud &
a few chem-trails.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I'm glad you brought up Moderna because we have something strange here.
New name...Melanie Ivarsson, Chief Development Officer for Moderna.
Melanie Ivarsson Receives the OBE Award
Here's the thing, she joined Moderna on February 3, 2020, the day that Moderna decided to make the jab with the formula they already had. Then she led the clinical trials, which I would suspect she knew there were problems with adverse events.
Alarm bells would have been going off for anyone in that position. How could such a small company be able to " find a way to produce 10 years worth of vaccines in 10 months?" Unless there was a stockpile someplace.

They just can't help themselves. Another link to 2025.
------
There is something else going on with her. She is on the board of LoQus23 Therapeutics.
Melanie Ivarsson Board Member
That company just happened to be formed in 2019.

Another coincidence this company also just happens to do research over mechanisms of DNA damage resulting in genetic diseases like Alzheimer's.
Now they have teamed up with HitGen, a Chinese company who just happens to be the world leader in DNA-encoded libraries.

"HitGen is a world leader in DNA-encoded libraries and we look forward to working with their scientists to discover small molecule hits for novel DNA DAMAGE REPAIR TARGETS to expand the portfolio of innovative projects at LoQus23."
Another link to Focus!
LoQus23 and HitGen Announce Research Collaboration Focused on DNA- Encoded Library Based Drug Discovery.

Big Pharma has created the problem with DNA damage and moving forward they are going to come out with the supposed "cure". Imagine the market they will have.
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind in repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.

Just a thought but one gets knowledge from a library. Now we have a Gene library.
Could Ascension refer to the Ascension Library?
Ascension Library

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We need to keep an eye on the Q boards today... especially /Patriotsfight/ and /ProjectDComms/; where DECLAS and indictments are expected to drop!

Why?

1) Much rumblings that the SUPERBOWL 57 is the ideal opportunity, with 100+ million watching, to "kick off" the GREAT AWAKENING to the public:

Top result in jewish gematria for 57 is GO.

2) COMMS yesterday and today from Phil Godlewski on telegram:
a) 21:45 UTC/16:45 EST yesterday

Be ready. Stay calm.

God wins πŸ’―

...leads to #1645

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 04f35d No.1971603 πŸ“
Jun 30 2018 12:27:57 (EST)
Play LOUD.
Be PROUD!

m.youtube.com...πŸ“
FIGHT for what is RIGHT!
FIGHT for FREEDOM!

They will not win.
Divide they try.
Fail they will.
TOGETHER.
WWG1WGA!

Q+

Video URL is "We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version)" posted by Canadianmatt3.

b) 13:13 UTC/8:13 EST today 12th:

Diversify, diversify, silversify.

Notice the "cash balance" in the top right
😏

#preciousmetals #silver #gold

philssilver.com πŸ₯ˆ

goldquiz.com πŸ₯‡

Cash balance of 228.90 points to #2289

Timestamp of 13:13 points to #1313 /Patriotsfight/:

English gematria for diversify diversify silversify is 2268... post #2268

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 27c3e6 No.3130492 πŸ“
Sep 21 2018 19:46:25 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 72a5cd No.3130421 πŸ“
Sep 21 2018 19:43:43 (EST)
>>3130330
Thank you Q, I am honored.
I'll get to work right away. Will update on my progress soon.

>>3130421
Thank you /BO/
We stand ready to support.

Q

Refers to Qresearch Board Owner setting up the read only /Patriotsfight & /ProjectDComms boards!

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Care you may find this Q&A of interest.
Matt Gaetz Q&A with Elliott Williams, Lobbist of Raben Group

This Rabin Group has some very interesting clients. I checked back from 2019 to 2023. They not only have Pfizer, Google and Soros Open Society but also have the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, The United Nations Foundation and the Democratic Governors Association, Sixteen thirty along with Planned Parenthood and others. Looks like the list of whose who.
They also have counseled Nancy Pelosi and Pete Buttigeg.
Raben Group

The staff have some very interesting connections. Here we also have a smoking gun connection to CNN and MSNBC through Elliot Williams and Jamal Simmons.
I was especially interested at seeing what Pfizer was up to in 2019. Unusually large payment of $200K. Probably a coincidence right before the plandemic and their approved bioweapon jab.
Raben Clients and Payments for 2019
Compare that to 2022, to date Pfizer has only paid $5K. Still early in the year but it would be worth following because they are going to need help, lots and lots of help.
Raben 2022

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To add to above decode....

Re MARKER 11.3 in 7 posts

Today, Feb 12th, or 2/12 = 11/12 = 11/3 = 11.3

Q.E.D.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Maybe this also comes into play today as well.
Bad Kitty unleashed@ pepes grandma has a big reveal about voting.
Bad Kitty Unleashed Tweet

She highlights a misinformation portal that Congress was aware of and this > "In its June 2 primary election, the Washington DC Board of Elections- inundated with complaints from voters who did not receive requested absentee ballots- decided as a last resort to allow a number of domestic voters to submit their ballots by e-mail so that their votes could be cast and counted."
Democracy Fund Wiki

Time to Focus...
Pierre Omidyar's Democracy Fund gave $1 million to Republican Votes Against Trump.
Omidyar Family 501[c][4] Disclosure Archive

Pierre also serves on the 21st Century Council at the Berggruen Institute. Seems like a cozy group meeting up in China and then circling back to Kissinger.
The purpose of the meeting in 2014? "was to expose our high-level global membership to the thinking and worldview of China's leaders as they embark on a distinctly new course both domestically and internationally."
21st Century Club Meets Back With Kissinger

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
OK I am just seeing a thread regarding another possible "UFO" over parts of Lake Michigan Green Bay/Chicago area...
Why is the date for Sun 12 Feb 2023 at 7:10pm when it's ~ 2:15pm EST & the time would be even earlier as you go west?

Sunday, February 12 at 7:10pm

The FAA has issued a NOTAM and closed the airspace above parts of Lake Michigan, near Green Bay, Chicago, this afternoon, Sunday, February 12. After originally saying there was no object, NORCOM has now admitted that there is an object hovering in US airspace.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

The FAA has issued a NOTAM and closed the airspace above parts of Lake Michigan, near Green Bay, Chicago, this afternoon, Sunday, February 12.

...more info

"With the cooperation of the Federal Aviation Administration, North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) implemented a temporary flight restriction airspace over Lake Michigan at approximately 12 p.m. EST on Feb. 12, 2023, to ensure the safety of air traffic in the area during NORAD operations. The temporary flight restriction has since been lifted," NORAD said in a Tweet.
NORAD did not immediately reply to questions on the nature of those operations. This comes after a temporary flight restriction was put in place Saturday night over Montana, but it has been lifted, according to NORAD. The temporary restriction was issued after NORAD detected a "radar anomaly." Aircraft were sent to investigate the incident but didn't see anything.

edit on 2/12/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Lake Michigan? Isn't that part of 5 finger lakes - that Hunter Biden has tattooed on his back?

Methinks this is another tunnel/trafficking close-down? Perhaps providing proof of Hunter/Biden links?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No, it is part of the great lakes.

The finger lakes is a set of much smaller lakes in the state of New York.

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join