It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

That's an old fake pic....

....probably fake anyway...

But it's old

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Looking at the Palestine train derailment and some of the footage and news regarding that incident I am starting to wonder if this is the sky event? The chemical cloud over the area and reports of the corrosive nature of the rain fits. At this point the balloons would classify as Events plural.

Eventually this could lead to many things being mentioned in drops from blackouts, martial law, lockdowns, riots etc. Its alarming how this story is getting basically no coverage.
edit on 13-2-2023 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I've been looking into Pfizer-BioNtech-Fosun Pharmaceuticals more deeply.
I just came across something stunning.
Circling back to Albert Bourla's book "Moonshot"...
Page 23 "Michael knew from previous discussions that the speed of development and THE ABILITY TO BOOST FREQUENTLY WERE VERY HIGH PRIORITIES FOR ME."

He knew that by late 2020 there would be a variant and a more lethal one. Bourla also knew that Covid would mutate sooner than later.
As a result "it was important to have a vaccine that we could boost as often as was needed."
The only way to introduce these boosters was by using mRNA technology. "A traditional type of vaccine would take months to design, this mRNA would need just a couple of weeks." Page 25

On page 28/29 Bourla discusses BioNTech commercialization rights and then vaguely refers to a Chinese company but never specifically names it!
"China was excluded from this agreement, as BioNTech already had an agreement with a Chinese company for China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan."
That would be Fosun Pharmaceuticals.

No better words ever spoken *""Our problem is not that we aim too high and miss, but we aim too low and hit."
Aristotle, 384-322 BC
--------------------
Page 52. How did Pfizer decide on which candidate to use? There were two. BNT 162b1 and BNT 162b2. 80% of their data was from BNT 162b1 and "and we couldn't afford time to develop additional data for b2."

July 24,2020 [17] Bourla made the critical decision to go with b2 with fingers crossed. This makes zero sense.

Here's where things get interesting wrt Fosun Pharmaceuticals. August 5, 2020 [17] Fosun, which had received marketing rights from BioNTech, conducted clinical trials. They tested BNT 162b1, the candidate that they had 80% data, and remember China has never approved the use of any of the mRNA jabs. Pfizer went with b2 world wide with very little data.
Fosun Pharmaceuticals Wiki

Interesting factoid BioNTech owns 50% of the pharmaceutical facility in China.
Fosun and BioNTech
I should probably re read this book with a fresh pair of eyes.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
For Tower of Babel fans.

The EP building sure is modeled after it.

SYMBOLS

Cheers
edit on 13-2-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Very, very odd timing. Assisted suicide's back in the news.
Just mind boggling "Where the world's most permissive MAID system [Canada] saw 10,000 people euthanized in 2021, and where lawmakers could soon allow children and mentally ill to get a doctor sanctioned death."

Now we have 7 states wanting to copy this?
Seven StatesEyeing Legally Assisted Suicide

What a slippery slope when nurses can just write a script and I am struggling to understand if one has diabetes how that would remotely qualify. Then make that state a tourist destination, just like abortions.

I just get the vibe that this is part of the plan. Lots of people coming down with turbo charged cancer and other diseases. The health system will be overwhelmed. Could this be a way to get around not enough services to treat people? Nothing would surprise me at this point.

If medbeds exist it would be a good time to roll them out.
Medbed Wiki
More>The Impact of general practice of prescribing assisted dying drugs

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Pfizer has just launched another commercial, this time for Paxlovid.
If it's Covid, Paxlovid

The list of drug interactions should make everyone just stop in their tracks. I always love when these company's say if you are allergic to the drug you shouldn't take it. It is a head scratcher to know that before hand.

Paxlovid still has only EUA so how can this possibly be allowed to happen? Pfizer must have used the red phone to call the FDA. Then presto the FDA relaxed the rules for EUA Covid drugs on October 27, 2022.

FDA Relaxes EUA Advertsing
"The FDA faced a conundrum, as sponsors need to provide healthcare professionals and patients with information about EUA products, but the agency has Not Yet DEVELOPED GUIDANCE on what that looks like within the limitations of the law."
More Q&A Prescrition Drug Advertising

Everything is just so, so broken.
Q. "Does the FDA approve adds for prescription drugs before they are seen in public?'
A. No! " This means the public may see adds that violate the law before we can stop the ad from appearing or seek corrections to the ad."
Q. Does Federal law ban ads for drugs with serious risk?
A. No! anything goes.
What about the generic for Paxlovid since that is a thing?

Circling back to Fosun Pharmaceuticals.
Fosun signs Patent Agreement With Medicines Patent Pool

Just a thought but I wonder where Pfizer is getting their raw material to make this Paxlovid?
Chyna
Probably just a fluke that Congress started to worry in 2019, preplandemic, of our over reliance on them as a source.
All part of the plan.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Brought to us by Paxlov's Dog.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Albert Bourla has just tweeted that he signed #Work/Life- Working with Cancer Pledge.
Video with song

This takes guts. Pfizer gives the jabs that turbo charges cancer and then turns around and signs up to point out that many people will have to continue to work despite being very ill.

What do you think about that song? Creepy.
Change of Heart.
Look around you.
Change of Heart.
Look around you.
It will astound you.

This is "Crimes Against Humanity" with an extra dash of sadism.

Working with Cancer Pledge
There is just something about the eyes and they are just getting started.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
We can't take our eyes off of Bill Gates either. I went back to see what tweets he has deleted.
This one caught my eye.
"I've spent considerable time over the last year learning about Alzheimer's. What I've learned from experts in the field makes me hopeful that we can alter the course of the disease. That's why I am investing in the Dementia Discovery Fund."
Bill Gates Deleted Tweets

November 14, 2017 he invested $100 million in the Dementia Discovery Fund.
Bill Gates Investment in Dementia Discovery Funds

Now compare this with Biden's comment.
May 27, 2021 [17] "You know if we don't do something about Alzheimer's in America, every single, solitary hospital bed that exists in America- as the nurses can tell you- every single one will be occupied in the next 15 years with an Alzheier's patient- every one- costing us a trillion dollars."
The Alzheimer's Apocalypse?

After all of the lockdowns, isolation, lack of treatment and then the research showing that the mRNA from the jabs crosses the blood brain barrier we may indeed have something headed our way.
How to avoid the system from being overwhelmed? Assisted suicide being legalized.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, Epstein's address book has been released threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

on the next to last page is a star by the name "Caroline" I wonder if that would be the same Caroline that Hunter and Ashley talk about.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Whoever Caroline is, her 305 area code is in Florida.

From Spokeo

"The most populous cities in area code 305 are: Miami, Hialeah, Marathon, Miami Beach, and Homestead.

Other cities in the 305 area code include: Key West, Miami Gardens, Big Pine Key, Key Largo, Islamorada, Summerland Key, Opa Locka, Key Biscayne, Tavernier, and Fort Lauderdale."

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
It was trending....again?
t.me...

Read '1776 Returns,' a 9-page extremist plot to take over the Supreme Court, CNN and 6 other DC buildings

Uh oh how are the Duke boys going to get out of this one?
[url=Read '1776 Returns,' a 9-page extremist plot to take over the Supreme Court, CNN and 6 other DC buildings

GOVERNMENT ENTRAPMENT: Proud Boys Set Up! Love Interest Sent Enrique Tarrio Incriminating “1776 Returns” Document at the Behest of FBI-DOJ Before January 6! – NEW INFORMATION REVEALS DOCUMENT WAS AUTHORED BY US GOVERNMENT ITSELF!
www.thegatewaypundit.com... rnment-official-january-6th-new-information-reveals/

Ftx's nerd girl is named Caroline Ellison

edit on 2023/2/13 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

meh, it's two months old and has innocuous listings like "UPS Contact" 800 numbers and such

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well since Bill Clinton and Bill Gates are not listed it signals that the roladex was a target list.
Either way it is irrelevant, they killed Epstein so they could bury the truth we'll never know. Just another distraction.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

meh, it's two months old and has innocuous listings like "UPS Contact" 800 numbers and such

edit on 13-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, Epstein's address book has been released threadreaderapp.com...

David Copperfield is on the first page.
I knew I remembered seeing him in there.
This has been in the public domain before.

Oh my, I just noticed that David Blaine is in there too. I wonder who gets credit for what I think was a prison escape and disappearing act.

Ew. Courtney Love is circled.

edit on 13-2-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

If that is the same "Caroline" then linking the people behind FTX and Epstein is bigger than a Chinese balloon caught in an updraft. Also it could mean that Maxwell turned herself in just for the protection jail offers.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Copperfield doesn't surprise me. Not because of any "No touchy-bad touchy" stories, but because outside of Arthur Kurkin, Copperfield has one of the largest collections of Medieval Grimoires in private hands. Then there is the weird esoteric myths behind the Island Copperfield owns that is nearby Epstein's island.

Let's face it after Arthur Kurkin was murdered, and all of his documents vanished, Copperfield would be the next person to buddy up to for anyone deep diving into the occult sciences of the Medieval era.

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join