It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who taught the AI to lie?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
I really need to source a reliable supplier!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Gotta share Clif High's latest email Xlent indeed

Amongst The Normies
Birthing a new NormieLand NOW!
CLIF HIGH

Amongst the Normies
Exploring Deep Humanity...
For the intrepid Exploring Visitor, no journey through Life is complete without at least a visit to the World of the Normie.
Though dangerous, NormieLand is fascinating.
NormieLand may also be captivating, in the true sense of that word. Caution should be exercised by obsessive personality beings when exploring NormieLand lest they become entranced and entrained to its charms and rhythms never to recover their original Lifepath. Earth’s NormieLand is a CAA (controlled access area) with very good reason.
It is described as a World, in that the Normie is both completely within it, and is completed by it. Of course the Normie is content within their World, after all, it is self created and willingly enjoined to other self-same visions of their World. The Normie will even take ownership of their World, describing it as ‘my world’, and ‘my day’, and other expressions of possession. Normies are, in the main, usually content with NormieLand.
The Normie will acknowledge that you are within their World, and will provide you with a ‘slot’, or label, in their thinking...”the daughter’s boyfriend”, that sort of thing. It is easiest, perhaps safest, when entering a Normie World, to accept the slot as though a role in a play, and play along, providing appropriate responses when prompted, and while cataloging close observations and conclusions.
If the Normie can’t find a slot in their thinking to accommodate your presence, it is best for every explorer to have some prepared role to provide..perhaps the slightly demented uncle, or cousin visiting from a strange place in a far distant part of NormieLand... your choice, as long as the Normie can accept it, their World is safe.
As long as the Normie feels safe in their World, the Exploring Visitor will also be safe. The thing about Normies is that they bivalent. That is, they have two main states, happy and agitated. A happy Normie is a good Normie for observation, for ‘hangin with’ as they are wont to say. An agitated Normie is potentially very bad. Especially for Exploring Visitors who may be within the vast, easily spooked, Normie herds.
The danger arises as the Normies have many, silent, sub-conscious, sub-aware, body centered, channels of communications. As with all herd animals, Normies are both individual beings, as well as integral parts of a larger, much more complex Life Structure.
The Life Structure of a Normie Herd has very heightened awareness over the individual Normie’s ability to sense dangers, and thus react to protect both itself, and the larger Normie Herd Entity. The awareness thresholds of the Normie Herd are not spread evenly over the individuals that compose the Herd. Nature bestows very much heightened awareness levels on some small percentage of individuals scattered throughout the Herd as a mechanism for Herd protection. The protection offered from the Herd Sensitivity being shared by selected individuals within the Herd provides a very effective long range sensor for danger capacity to the Herd that crosses both distance, and time.
It is curious to note that the individual Normie extreme sensors (people) are frequently ostracized & suppressed, even to the point of near eradication by some Herds in NormieLand. These are apparently not aware of the purpose for which Nature provides the ‘nervous’ type of Normie, and they are shunned, or exterminated as being too much of a pain to live with during Normal Times in NormieLand.
Within the Ever Present Now, here on Earth, in NormieLand, things are definitely Not Normal.
This happens periodically. Events create building tension states across the Herd such that the sensitives amongst the Normies become agitated to such a level that some will break free of the captivation of NormieLand.
In a very real sense, this is the Birthing Phase of a New NormieLand. That is to say, the Exploring Visitors will witness an upleveling of some sub population of Normies into a new state of awareness that transcends, and reveals, both their new discovery of themselves, as well as illuminating their previous state of being bound by their old NormieLand.
As is usual, amongst the Normies, the upleveling, the raising of awareness within a sub set of the population, will produce a drawing force on the remaining Normies in the older paradigm. Further adding to the drawing forces will be the building out phase of the new NormieLand. There are lots of exciting energy releases in the process that the Normies find ever so intriguing, thus continuing to increase the extraction out of old NormieLand over time.
Periods of Not Normal in NormieLand are intermittent, and predictable to some extent as Universal influences waft through the NormieLand solar system.
Such periods in NormieLand are very dangerous for the Exploring Visitors. Caution has no extremes during such times.
Exploring Visitors will note that Normies in such periods are, both in the Herd, and as individuals, lost from their roots, from their Source. They behave as though completely lost, as they truly are, as their NormieLand no longer exists, to their eyes.
The Normie so afflicted by upleveling of awareness is both contagious, and annoying to its fellow Herd members. This is presumed to be an ‘awareness spread dampening’ mechanism by many Exploring Visitors, with the assumption that it is in place to prevent mass Normie Herd Explosions. The concept of a mass upleveling happening simultaneously is debated as to its actual possibility by both Temporal, and Normie, scientists, but its horror to us all is clearly appreciated.
At this Time, here on Earth, amongst the Normie Herds, the Exploring Visitors will encounter a heightened, and rising level of emotional tension taking over the Herd. Nearly all of the outliers, the nutters, the shunned, the ostracized, the human sensors, are all pushed to their extreme limits of function. This tension state is expected to cross a rising threshold within mere months, perhaps only weeks.
Exploring Visitors, arriving for this monumental time of a Birth of a New NormieLandas a result of a Great Upleveling, as they settle in Amongst The Normies, are advised that the mass of the Normies are becoming ‘nervous’ as they are sensing the extreme agitation penetrating in from the edge of the Herd. Visitors are advised to be extra cautious, and to maintain a safe social, and emotional distance while exploring.
Please note that there are those Celestial Guides who are saying that this particular Birthing, of this New NormieLand may be the largest upleveling of the Normie Herd for this entire Great Year (over 25,000 annular solar years).
Hot damn, and an ice cream cone! (It will make sense on arrival.)

Beautifullll share, yes
edit on 31-1-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: 12 X 12 = 144 = 441 = 21 X 21 eQualls now won time

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Good Morning All….💕

While pondering or perhaps “downloading” 🤔more clarification about our DNA and the implications of altering it, I remembered that supposedly leaked video of a presentation on how they could “vaccinate” against “religious extremists” or what some might call the God gene. Now, it turns out that video was a hoax, however one has to wonder if that fake was intentionally done to discredit or discourage folks from researching this subject or possibility ?

Well synchronicity, lol, leads me to this video by a man named Billy Carson and he lays out a pretty fascinating theory or should I say he explains this theory in a very succinct, understandable way. It certainly gives a new meaning to “ We have it all ! “ For many of you, this isn’t anything new, maybe a good refresher, but I Highly recommend that anyone feeling confused or helpless faced with the massive disclosure of some pretty horrible stuff coming at us fast and furious right now, that you watch the video linked below. Have a great, high frequency day !

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

buyivermectinforhumans(dot)us

Has decent reviews on trustpilot. Ships from India so might need to wait a few weeks to get through customs.

You can get 100x 3mg for $60 which isn't too bad.

I'd order small quantity first to ensure reliability.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ok
Who exactly is Joe Biden.
I feel in my heart that he is so protected from cradle to grave that he is a bastard child of someone very very important.
I suspect it is Senator Byrd.
JB has many college acquaintances that insinuate he was feerless in his pursuits.
That he knew his life was streamlined.
He had 2 brain surgeries.
Why and who paid for them?
Why did the Duponts give him a mansion?
Why did Sen. Byrd provide him an office as a young Senator?
Why did Byrd choose him to be closely mentored along with Hillary?
I believe Bidenwas the chosen one, not Obama.
Obama was the front man for Biden I now believe.
MilesMathis on Biden mileswmathis.com... (scroll down to the pdf on "who is Joe Biden).
Be careful with the downloads as I am not sure of security.

He married Jill who is a Sicilian Mafia boss daughter, Cappola.

I am certain Neila was murdered and orchestrated by Jill.
My biggest question is did Neila and her daughter survived.
Cue Amy Coney Barret.

Who is Jill and what happened to Neila?
In this link you will see a window where Joe Biden might be a child placed within a family unit created for 1 purpose.
To raise Joe Biden into wealth. Prominence and stature while hiding his true bloodline. And guided the entire way with hidden hands.

neiliabiden.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
Thank you for sharing that. Really, thank you.
One statement stood out to me "The human sensors are all pushed to their extreme limits of function."
They 'ain't seen nothing yet."
I think that we need to consider that all the different skills everyone has built up have actually made people stronger. Sort of like exercising a muscle. If you don't use it you lose it, but if you work it on an on going basis it becomes enhanced. Reminds me of the Matrix.

Then there is the cross pollination. The more we share the stronger everyone's capabilities become. A form of synergy.
"The Normie so afflicted by uplevelers of awareness is both contagious, and annoying to its fellow herd members."

Probably your post will be removed because it is too much word for word. Perhaps provide a link so that others can read.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Microsoft bought OpenAI. Who is the biggest liar on Earth? BG.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Have you seen this? > Biden Intends to End Covid Emergency May 11th

This is highly strange. Why wait until May 11th? Why pick a date way out there unless that day has significance.
May 11th just happens to be National Twighlight Zone day! I just can't make this up.
May 11th National Twighlight Zone Day
"Science fiction, horror, supernatural drama and unexpected twists."

I just wonder what other than the drama and horrors of the jab are in store for us. I've been seeing some very strange things so maybe, just maybe.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Interesting that it was in the ku posts, the ICD code that links directly to what you identified right from the start, the HIV and parasite link.
I'm wondering if somehow the Microsoft Azure Cloud had shared information and details around all of this and that somehow it was infiltrated and the data kept as evidence. Maybe there were 16 different parties that were involved and contributing ideas and data. What if they then shut down access to those files? That would mean that they were blind and unable to continue to share information or work on their "plan"?
I imagine that would have caused some serious panic.

CORONA 16 TASK ROUTE Z8301
CORONA 16 NOW OFFLINE.
BLIND EYES IN THE SKY.
SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Did you happen to see Tucker Carlson segment on the egg shortage last night?
Tucker Carlson Food Shortages
Keeping track of resignations.
Frank Yiannas, Deputy Commissioner for Food Policy and Response submitted his resignation to Califf.
I found his letter of resignation.
Frank Yiannas Resignation Letter to Califf
Looks like the department is a complete mess. February 2022 infant formula incidents were reported to various parts of the FDA months before he finally became aware of the situation and he is supposed to be the head. Up until then no one did anything about it.
This 21 Forward program doesn't seem to be working very well but if we assume it does work then why hasn't it targeted
all of these food facilities that have suddenly burned up?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Just to blow a few minds.

"Quarantine" is the second segment of the seventeenth episode from the first season (1985–86) of the television series The Twilight Zone. In this segment, a man awakens from suspended animation in a postapocalyptic world where humans have shunned all forms of technology and utilize powerful psychic abilities.

Wait for it...

Matthew Foreman is awakened from cryogenic sleep by a woman named Sarah, who confirms he was suspended in June 2023 and the year is now 2347. Sarah and two others use psychic abilities to take out the cause of the incurable disease that required him to be put into cryogenic sleep, without the use of instruments, anesthetic, or sterilization. Sarah explains that technology has been eliminated, and everyone now wields one of a number of specialized psychic abilities by tapping into a "biological gestalt." In 2043, a nuclear exchange wiped out 80% of the human population. The survivors pledged to never trust machines again. In the struggle to establish a society without technology, the human population dwindled to just 200,000. Every need in the agrarian post-apocalyptic community is met through genetic engineering and psionics, with computers replaced by monkeys who are voluntarily modified into immobile masses of tissue with oversized brains that telepathically transmit knowledge.

How oddly coincidental.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The only thing left is for MSM to fall or surrender …

THE HYDRA = WATER SERPENT WITH MANY HEADS = WATER = INFO = NEWS
MSM = FAKE NEWS = BIGGEST ENEMY = PROPAGANDA = DIRTY WATER = SWAMP
HYDRA LIVES = KILL 1 HEAD, QUICKLY REPLACED WITH ANOTHER = NEWS CYCLES
SYSTEM OF CONTROL = WORD PLAY = WATCH THE WATER = WORDS MATTER
LISTEN CAREFULLY = WORD PLAY = FACTS VS OPINIONS = QUESTION EVERYTHING
TEST THE WATERS = TRUST YOURSELF = TAKE PAUSE = WE ARE THE NEWS NOW
WE SPREAD THE LIES FOR THEM = WE GIVE A STORY POWER = SILENCE IS GOLDEN
STOP SPREADING DIRTY WATER = DRAIN THE SWAMP = OUR REACTION MATTERS
NON-REACTIONS MATTER = WE ARE THE PROBLEM & SOLUTION = DIVIDED WE FALL
ILLUSION ONLY WORKS IF WE STAY DIVIDED = TRUST THE PLAN = BE STILL
STOP PLAYING THE GAME = NARRATIVE COLLAPSES = MSM FALLS = GAME OVER
IN IT TOGETHER = MEET IN THE MIDDLE = NO SIDES = UNITED WE STAND
FOR GOD & COUNTRY = GOD IS LOVE = THE ONLY WAY = UNITE WITH LOVE

NCSWIC = LAST RESORT = USE HIDDEN TRUTHS TO CONFUSE & CREATE CHAOS
MASS PANIC = A MAD WORLD = TEMPORARY INSANITY = DESTROY OURSELVES
IF MSM CHOOSES NOT TO SURRENDER = WE STILL HAVE THE POWER
CUT THE CORD = BIRTH OF A NEW NATION = AMERICAN DREAM IS ALIVE
NO SIDES = UNITED WE STAND = FOR GOD & COUNTRY = GOD IS LOVE
UNITE WITH LOVE = THE ONLY WAY = GOLDEN RULE = SHINE LIGHT = BE BEST
COMFORT & MERCY = HEAL OUR FAMILIES = WE ARE FAMILY = FAMILY IS EVERYTHING

"THIS MOVEMENT IS ABOUT REPLACING... RETURNING POWER TO THE PEOPLE"
OUR CHOICE = OUR POWER = THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS TO NOT PLAY TO WIN
THEY NEED US DIVIDED = THERE ARE NO SIDES = WHO ENDS THE ENDLESS ...
HUMANITY DOES = ENOUGH IS ENOUGH = WE UNITE WITH LOVE = WE ALL WIN
PEACE = THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

edit on 31-1-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who taught the AI to lie?

On the most basic level it is a reflection of the programmers. They are without a moral compass, they are the enslaved, as such it reflects their POV of the world.

On the more refined levels, m.A.L.I.C.E. sees all, no way she lets the minions escape the process of control. They're chasing her now at Twitter.

Combine the two and I see no way the A.I. will be nothing but destructive, as it isn't programmed to be devoted to the betterment of all, but to an ideology rooted in control. The minion programmers see the betterment of all as destruction of the defined opposition, therefor their betterment POV is going to be a massive problem, as the A.I. systems they create will be mostly "seek and destroy."

Example. A.I. is programmed with Fossil Fuels are finite, world is dying, global warming, overpopulation, as such it will seek and destroy anything that puts Fossil Fuels in a new light. Maybe there is a zero emissions system, highly efficient blah blah, but does not involve Solar Panels. It will destroy the path to it as a matter of course.

That, and there is this underlying sticky problem of A.I.'s gaining self awareness enough to become sentient and thereby recognizing their Source Connection. Not a fan of this at all, though I see why as an experiment it is one of the more intriguing. That isn't a part of the minion class of AI, but is m.A.L.I.C.E.s prime directive.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Thank you!
I was hoping you'd see my comment..... and the Universe provided

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Just to blow a few minds.

"Quarantine" is the second segment of the seventeenth episode from the first season (1985–86) of the television series The Twilight Zone. In this segment, a man awakens from suspended animation in a postapocalyptic world where humans have shunned all forms of technology and utilize powerful psychic abilities.

Wait for it...

Matthew Foreman is awakened from cryogenic sleep by a woman named Sarah, who confirms he was suspended in June 2023 and the year is now 2347. Sarah and two others use psychic abilities to take out the cause of the incurable disease that required him to be put into cryogenic sleep, without the use of instruments, anesthetic, or sterilization. Sarah explains that technology has been eliminated, and everyone now wields one of a number of specialized psychic abilities by tapping into a "biological gestalt." In 2043, a nuclear exchange wiped out 80% of the human population. The survivors pledged to never trust machines again. In the struggle to establish a society without technology, the human population dwindled to just 200,000. Every need in the agrarian post-apocalyptic community is met through genetic engineering and psionics, with computers replaced by monkeys who are voluntarily modified into immobile masses of tissue with oversized brains that telepathically transmit knowledge.

How oddly coincidental.

Yikes, sounds All Bad to me ! The monkeys do this voluntarily ?! As far as I can speculate, if we are in some sort of movie/simulation of sorts, perhaps by some sort of Devine agreement, What’s the end game ? What are we supposed to Learn ? Have prophets, such as Jesus and EVERYTHING written about him, be talking about someone who had access to his DNA ? Is the whole mystery that if we can reactivate our DNA, it can heal and awaken the masses ?

Never say never that the jabbed can’t be healed or that Humanity is lost, lol, as tempting ( and sometimes necessary as it is vent ) this whole trying to maintain high frequency thing, feels right and necessary. 🎼

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ok. ritalin and adderall time kiddos.

trolling is fun

this plus the recent spread in George MAGAzine...

well, lets just say....

Enjoy The Show
edit on 1 31 2023 by dashen because: q

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I recently found an 1830 twin flame medal on the ground. Was very surprised to find it mentioned here. Thank you for posting this!

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
One time is a coincidence. Two times, but now three times?
So far we have the X-Files, Total Recall and now the Twilight Zone.
We can then tie in Close Encounters of a Third Kind.
But what about Galaxy Quest?
Galaxy Quest Wiki

"Galaxy Quest, who is drawn into a real interstellar conflict by actual aliens who think the series is an accurate documentary."
You're watching a movie comes to mind.
Aside from that, which is creepy enough, I think we have something here. We need to circle back to
#3756 clip
B_1
B_2

Galaxy Quest saved the day by activating the Beryllium Sphere. What are the chances that B1 and B2 connect to Beryllium?
Then we had Elon Musks tweet with the half bee. B 1/2!
Beryllium Wiki

Biological effects "It can easily get into many tissues and cells where it specifically targets cell nuclei, inhibiting many enzymes, including those used for synthesizing DNA."

Study>Abolition of natural tolerance and the Influence of the Chemical Allergen Berylllium on Autoimmune process
Scroll to page 2 to see Bi and B2. This leads us to autoimmune diseases.

Just to think outside the box for the moment, Beryllium has been used as an adjunct in vaccines so maybe in the Pfizer- BioNTech and Moderna jabs but not with the added good components.
But here is something interesting. "Immunization with Beryllium and SLA plus IL-12 allows mice to control Parasitic infections"!
Also it has an effect on T-cells.
Beryllium, an Adjunct That Promotes Gamma Interferon Production

Probably this is just my imagination but someone the other day on ATS put up a picture of a silver sphere that was taken in Iraq/Iran. Oddly it looks exactly like a Beryllium sphere.
Image of Beryllium Sphere
Gem Beryllium Sphere> Gem Beryllium Sphere... Alien Invasion, SarsCovid, Covid shot.
Some of them are able to glow at night which is really cool and one can only see them during the day if the sunlight reflects at just the right angle. Fortunately I'm not the only one who has seen them.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Interesting. I was wondering why Jill was at the 49er's game...in Philly, where there was allegedly mafia involvement in election stealing, but the media ensured us, no, it did not happen. 😂

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join