It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: Enderdog

I have found something too. Amazon probably would put us on a list of who bought it and do they have animals?

Yeah... pretty sure I'm on a few lists already. It would be fascinating to find out how many and which ones.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: angelchemuel

buyivermectinforhumans(dot)us

Has decent reviews on trustpilot. Ships from India so might need to wait a few weeks to get through customs.

You can get 100x 3mg for $60 which isn't too bad.

I'd order small quantity first to ensure reliability.

Do they require a prescription. The Dr I went to was not giving me antibiotics for a sinus infection and I am sure would not have given me Ivermectin.

I just buy the horse paste through Amazon. It's the exact same med, just not in pill form. The delivery tubes are marked by weight, and allow you to take a human size dose very easily...this means many doses per tube. No refrigeration is required and it's very stable at room temp. No Dr. visits or prescription needed. Potential for overdose is very very small....you could take 10x dose with no ill effects.

Tractor supply has the tubes, $6 each and you get about 4-5 doses per tube when adjusted for body weight.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here is some good reading when the thread is slow...

RattleTrap 1776 (Derek Johnson) on TG:

This is the longer version with multiple questions to stimulate the brain after one goes and reads the Blueprint found on my Facebook at 1776 Nation, videos on Rumble at RattleTrap1776, and no cost PDFs at thedocuments.info.

post 2

post 3

post 4

post 5

post 6

post 7

post 8

post 9

post 10

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Humans As Current(cy)

Doors went up not long after the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666 when folks were declared dead until proven otherwise for all intent and purposes The Bank World entered the realm of Humans As Current(cy).

It isn't about health, it is about assets, and managing assets. And one of things things to manage is DNA, covertly through manipulation, and now overtly through mRNA+.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Bombshell thread. Displays how Obama in 2005 as a junior first term senator was involved with Ukraine.
Goes into detail about deep state movement

Imo a perfect correlation to “Q” related topics as it connect multiple dots.
Hunters stake in metabiota, russsias hard strikes on random locations, money funneling, etc.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Smoking gun, you have a PM

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
Sorry for the delay. I have increased my supplements as well, and changed my diet.

sharia

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

"... aimed at the comet..."

It's happened before. Comet NEAT.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What did I say,,, the flood of this is in fact happening.

This is directly tied to the Matrix Film release date Decode Here, where META or really BorgVerse was introduced. This AI nonsense is the next evolution in superior being that cannot be questioned.

God
Organized Religion
Kings
Governments
Science
AI

In the BorgVerse the game controller, or m.A.L.I.C.E., cannot be questioned. We're seeing that introduced, as the AI is meant to be without morals, without bias, without emotion, nothing but pure justice.

See chatBOT transcripts for why not one drop of that is true and never will be, no matter who is talking. AI created by people who think Trans Reproductive Justice is the only issue that matters is an AI doomed to send Nukes into Glacier National Park because Equity Reparations For Racists Racism Race something. Yoel RothBOT, think in terms of him being the head designer and you get the idea.

Stay the F out the BorgVerse peeps, it's a hell that one simply cannot comprehend.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
Mail for you.

I hope I have sent back a helpful response in reply.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

AI is such a yesterday thing, now it's going to be about AB (Artificial Bodies)

Biologist Cornelis Vlasman envisions the human body as a working biological LEGO system. And his clickable system of interchanging human organs is coming to life ... if you’re willing to define life fairly loosely. And you’re willing to suspend reality for a bit.

In a (fictional) experiment, Vlasman created OSCAR, a living, organic being formed from his own cells, albeit one that functions with the help of technology. And if having a pocket-sized human system crafted from organic material wasn’t interesting enough, OSCAR is fully modular—here’s where you can start thinking LEGO-like worlds—with each part interchangeable to create unique arrangements.

There is a video here that some might find odd or disturbing.

In the video from a few years ago, recently unearthed by Newsbreak’s Andrei Tapalaga, Vlasman shows off how his brain module, which is a fully electric device, connects to his lung module. The two immediately start interacting together. He adds in a kidney module, and then attaches two different limb modules that “start actuating the organism to move.” As the organic matter starts sliding across the table, it makes you start to worry what OSCAR is up to—and what’s actually possible in the future.

Vlasman says this prototype, with a blood stream and nerve signals transmitted throughout the connectors, changes the human body from a closed system to an open-source system.

So, here's the thing (and not that OSCAR thing), we already know that Epstein and friends were trying to make or recreate some type of god or superior being that could be fronted as a god. Now we're being told that this "build-a-human" thing is in the works. Could this research for these "Build-a-human" also be a front to build demonic looking creatures so that the created-god of Epstein and friends can use to publicly save us. Perhaps we should look a bit more into this "Global monotheism" that everyone from the Pope to Hollywood types are trying to get people to believe in.

I know some of you will say that this is a bit out there, but really did you watch the video in the provided link? If so what would you call that thing other than an "Artificial Demon". Naming it OSCAR does nothing to change the fact that it was built to look like that. Hell, remember that weird girl that was behind Epstein in the picture (as seen below)?

I feel like something's up, and about to go live very soon.
edit on 2-2-2023 by Guyfriday because: I just wanted to add that the girl with the very odd hand has similar facial features as Epstein. I wonder if she's a natural human or and experiment?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Formed from his own cells ?

Sounds homunculus-like.

If anyone wants to get grossed out, look into how those things were supposedly made and grown. Yech.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I worried that we might get to this point.
ATS Memory Hole

Maybe the idea that Joe is dead is real, and he is one of these reanimated people? I would say that stranger things could happen, but I don't want to give anyone ideas. I brought up GI Joe as a way of telling people what was going on before, but now we could be looking at a full on COBRA Serpentor as a real possibility. What a weird world.

[

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

cranky, check out the symbolism of the city flags for the 2023 Superbowl Finalists, someone tweeted these yesterday but cant find it now...

COMPARE TO UKRAINE + AZOV BATTALION

TO

I think this symbolises that the Red, White and Blue (Kansas City=Russia+US+UK) will overturn the Ukraine/Azov battalion of the Blue and Yellow Philadelphia (old world rulers/constitution)?

It just seems too much of a coincidence!

...Add in that both teams were 16-3 for the season and both scored 546 points!

NO COINKYDINKYS!
edit on 2-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

There is a video circulating of Ashley Biden saying that Joe died in 2019 and that the family didn't want to lose power so they put Joe's twin brother, Beau, in his place... No idea if fake or not but a data point!

Here is the video tweet.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I think Adam Schiff is about to enter the spotlight!

1) LAX power blackout, yesterday eve, Feb 1st, could be an airport arrest of a black hat fleeing; say California rep Adam Schiff?

2) Hidden COMMS in a rant by Phil Godlewski yesterday afternoon:
a) "Rant" starts here and continues for total of 43 posts,
b) 17th post:

Tick tock.

b) 20th post:

Let me ask you a question (you know who you are):

What would you do if I just flipped the switch myself?

You can't stop it without me, and you know it.

What makes you think I'm bluffing? Have I not done something similar in the past? Who stopped me then?

Tick tock.

"Flip the switch" is a marker for XRP liquidity to kick start QFS....

c) 21st post:

Enough is a f*cking nough.

Compare to #452:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2d673c No.158439 📁
Dec 23 2017 15:58:14 (EST)
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Feb 1st '23.
[G][O] SIGNAL!

d) 29th post:

COMMS [reject] MISSIONoblong=0.01.1.0.1.0.0.00.01 [frequent] | LADDER

Think "Jacob's LADDER"?

Now we find that the only 3 posts with TICK TOCK also have Adam Schiff in!!!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: be6798 No.70055 📁
Dec 10 2017 23:29:56 (EST)
Blunt & Direct Time.
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Leaker.
NAT SEC.
EVIL.
Tick Tock.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Feb 1st, four times!

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.25 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:16:41 (EST)
What [19] people are currently meeting in a 'safe' room [heavily guarded]?
Why did everyone leave their phones/all other electronic devices in Room 239?
Why does it take the information going PUBLIC before JUSTICE is served?
Why is the D party MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO BLOCK THE RELEASE OF THIS FISA C-INFO?
WHY DID RR PLEAD TO RYAN MOMENTS AGO TO PREVENT THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION?
WHERE IS AS?
[8] FIRED.
[X] JAILED.
Possible SUICIDES.
++ / + TICK TOCK.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Feb 1st, twice.

#1203 (1,2,3 LET'S GO... from Mr POOL)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No.1121272 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:30:58 (EST)
Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
YOU ARE WATCHING A MOTION PICTURE

STAGED... (to SHOW US the system & how it influences OUR CHOICES)

WHAT IF It’s Time to fall back in love with life again?

ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER = NO SIDES = N1LB = WE ALL WIN

edit on 2-2-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Wow! When did Ashley Biden record this? Also, Ashley is his daughter not granddaughter.Ashley Biden is only daughter of Joe and Jill .....confused.
So any way we can check this with birth certificates? Wasn't 'Beau' also the name of Joe's son? There's no denying the brotherly similarity between Joe and James....
My apologies if somebody has already posted similar, just replying before I scroll on.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

AI is such a yesterday thing, now it's going to be about AB (Artificial Bodies)
Hell, remember that weird girl that was behind Epstein in the picture (as seen below)?

I feel like something's up, and about to go live very soon.

Two things. The Girl at the bottom could be Debbie Whatshername Shultz?

There is little doubt we are an Avatar now. Souls leave the body and go somewhere to get a new one in the end of the Bible in Revelation. Therefore, hints are all over the place we have a soul and it is real. We can be moved into an artificial body and live forever seems like what that Chapter could mean. Then it is about picking souls that are wanting to love one another or we aren't going to be good for 1,000s of years and will self destruct as humans tend to do from time to time.

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join