It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

I read your posts carefully.

What if, the extortion topics that Zelinsky's Ukraine has is not just "dirt" on Bidens, but the implied threat of full bi0terr0r unless they get paid (thru war sponsorships from NAT0, et al)

These people are unbelievable zealots who would pull some 12 Monkeyz shiz on us all, if cornered. Stuff like this is pure Tom Clancy...and it kind of puts Hunter on our side too.

Zelensky flew a foreign flag with the VP and Speaker sitting behind him on national TV! He is holding onto something huge! A lot bigger than just the "Big Guy" or big Mike.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: angelchemuel

buyivermectinforhumans(dot)us

Has decent reviews on trustpilot. Ships from India so might need to wait a few weeks to get through customs.

You can get 100x 3mg for $60 which isn't too bad.

I'd order small quantity first to ensure reliability.

Do they require a prescription. The Dr I went to was not giving me antibiotics for a sinus infection and I am sure would not have given me Ivermectin.

I just buy the horse paste through Amazon. It's the exact same med, just not in pill form. The delivery tubes are marked by weight, and allow you to take a human size dose very easily...this means many doses per tube. No refrigeration is required and it's very stable at room temp. No Dr. visits or prescription needed. Potential for overdose is very very small....you could take 10x dose with no ill effects.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Just a PSA - for those who've been playing at Home - one forgotten saga concluded - but nonetheless worth noting IMO

Remember to listen to the Educated Experts - after all they went to School

The Mastermind Behind the Varsity Blues College Admissions Scandal is Sentenced to 3.5 Years

The jail term is significantly lower than the 65 years that prosecutors were asking for when I was reporting my book about the scandal, Guilty Admissions, mainly because Singer ended up being such an incredibly game cooperating witness to the government, which charged him with money laundering; racketeering conspiracy; conspiracy to defraud the U.S. government; and obstruction of justice. (He pled guilty to the charges.) By helping the government reel in dozens of parents, reminding them in wire-tapped phone calls of how they had paid him huge sums of money—made out to Singer’s phony charity—to help their children earn acceptance letters to schools like Stanford, Yale and Georgetown, Singer shaved off time in the slammer.
--
When Singer’s verdict was announced, reporters dutifully filed stories and Tweeted, but social media then went on its merry way. The world had moved on. And besides, college applications were due in a few weeks.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Wow, CM, this popped up on my feed:

Liz Wheeler used to be a prime reporter on One America News Network and now has struck out on her own. She's a tiger...

I am going to be praying for her and people like her who are calling out the criminals. I pray she lives to be a 100 and has no health issues too.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
That is so true. I was that one on the left mentally up until College. Now I am not going to be that one on the left and more likely to be seen as the one on the right. I might still have some of that body of the one on the left but it is a shadow from my belly. LOL>..... well I did play sports in college and for years later in basket ball leagues. But I sure would be taken out in seconds if I pretend to be the one on the left.

I read your posts carefully.

What if, the extortion topics that Zelinsky's Ukraine has is not just "dirt" on Bidens, but the implied threat of full bi0terr0r unless they get paid (thru war sponsorships from NAT0, et al)

These people are unbelievable zealots who would pull some 12 Monkeyz shiz on us all, if cornered. Stuff like this is pure Tom Clancy...and it kind of puts Hunter on our side too.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I have found something too. Amazon probably would put us on a list of who bought it and do they have animals?

edit on 1-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

(post by SMOKINGGUN2012 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This weird bit has a couple of tie-ins to topics we've discussed in the threads.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This may mean something.
Last night on The Five Judge Jeanine pointed out that Biden confused the date for the end of Covid. He first stated May 11th but then stated the 15th.
The difference is 4. May 4th...May the Fourth Be With You.

"We've extended it to May 15th to make sure we got everything done. That's all."

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: CrazyFox
Did you happen to see Tucker Carlson segment on the egg shortage last night?
Tucker Carlson Food Shortages

all of these food facilities that have suddenly burned up?

Yes and thismil itary only way no FN way

not tuck

Nocoinkydinks

The Skrulls are a fictional race of extraterrestrial shapeshifters appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The Skrulls first appeared in Fantastic Four #2 and were created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. They originated from the planet Skrullos and their empire is located in the Andromeda Galaxy. en.m.wikipedia.org...Their infiltration of Earth was a major event in the Marvel Comics universe as shown in the crossover event Secret Invasion.

Following their defeat mentioned above and the destruction of their homeworld, a new breed of Skrulls was formed to infiltrate Earth and take over from the inside. It was a last-ditch effort for survival. The Secret Invasion comics arc saw heroes such as Elektra, Black Bolt, and others imitated within the ranks of the Avengers. movieweb.com...Of course, they didn't just go after the heroes; they replaced important government officials as well. They had been implementing this scheme for years, culminating in a period of heavy uncertainty for those who tried to confront the invasion that had taken place right under their noses. The Avengers were tasked with fighting off an enemy they could not see, and they weren't sure who could be trusted. Take into account that the character Black Bolt is a king and a powerful force within the Marvel lore: if he could be swapped out with an imposter, that meant that no one was safe. Knowing this, fans can understand that the stakes going into Disney+'s Secret Invasion series are sure to be high. The Skrull's presence on Earth dates back to the 90s within the MCU. If they have been invading Earth, there's no telling how long they've been working on this plot or how far they've gotten.

They have to tell us

edit on 2023/2/1 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I too have been using the paste 2X/wk as a preventative since the end of summer 2021. I was heavily exposed to Covid the day of surgery in Nov 2021 & took double doses for 5 days in a row & I did not sick.

I am going to start using the injectable because it’s much cheaper, easy to dose & less messy.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Top Tier Trolling

She's so stupid, lizzie warren stupid, but on this she's right:

The freedom of both sides is at play, though she's not speaking for the common person she wants to fight the wars she loves so much. She's entered the race, another "take one for the team by losing" entry. Asa Hutchinson will be another entry with a horrific history destined to fall to fill in order to fill out the ticket to make it look like it is a legit "win." I would expect DS goons and ghouls will enter their own "Screw up the Repubs by making them look like cartoons" entry soon, they are so panicked they will trot out the worst of the worst now just to distract.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I don’t think so.

Early in the pandemic I was buying ivermectin from eBay for buttons without any issues.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Essentially telling us the invasion is a result of the pandemic.

Not exactly, pointing out that from one POV one can see how Hunter, the weakest link in the Team Joe Squad leads to the very things Vlad is very justified in removing and in doing so exposes Team Joe.

Not everything is a one to one, not everything holds a flat linear POV. I just find it ironic that Metibiota+bioweapons+Ukraine+Hunter = Vlad saying "that's enough." 6 degrees of separation sort of.

I agree on the bio threat, can't find the pic but...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Mail for you.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
PM'd ya.

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join