It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I appreciate your reply, thank you.
Still not buying it. Nancy is flamboyant and needs to make statements..... right down to the jewellery she wears. Not saying she doesn't 'slob out' like the rest of us at weekends mind you.
But the back garden? Doesn't look like an 'entertaining space' I would expect of somebody of her standing. It looks more like a yard with what looks like a model of a sheep.
The entrance hallway: no statement piece of art or an impressive mirror or a plant.
I know, these are my expectations and she is just plain 'odd' for somebody who held the position she did in my view.
Moving on .......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Latest COVID variant is nicknamed KRAKEN... tweet

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have an idea that is just and appropriate. It's time has come, it would be sure to ruffle some feathers and wake some people up.

The republican lead house should pass a bill, on its own.
It can be named;
The NoWayOut bill.
The stand alone bill would be..........
Not a President or Governor or anyone else can pardon someone who is found guilty of TREASON.

Who in their right mind would ever oppose such a bill?

edit on 29-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I've continued to work on the 100. I really feel that there is really something about this.
Circling back to Covid, on January 20, 2020 the CDC reported the first lab confirmed case of Covid.* [We need to keep this in mind as it relates to Pfizer.]

100 days later would be April 29th
Date Calculator

On April 29, 2020 President Trump [follow the pen] signed an order that meat processing plants were forced to remain open. Two meanings to pen if you get my drift.
President Trump Signs Order Forcing Meat Processing Plants To Remain Open
Fast forward...
Under the radar of the enemedia news barrage on Friday, UK- Nigel Farage warned about a food, if you want to call it that, danger.
EU Approves Ze Insects For Mass Food Market
Nigel Farage>Nigel Farage SOS Brexit

The WEF plan moves ahead. Now they will just turn the crickets and meal worms into a powder and slip it into the food supply. Heaven help us. Can you imagine all the young children getting their lunches from the school cafeteria.

People will not even have a clue that it is in the food when they use the term on the labels as "Acheta Pomesticus'" < How's that for clarity?

I'm not certain why I was drawn to
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.

President Trump launched Operation Warp Speed on April 30th. Just saying.
101 days.
Covid Timeline Museum

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Still not buying it. Nancy is flamboyant and needs to make statements..... right down to the jewellery she wears. Not saying she doesn't 'slob out' like the rest of us at weekends mind you.
But the back garden? Doesn't look like an 'entertaining space' I would expect of somebody of her standing. It looks more like a yard with what looks like a model of a sheep.
The entrance hallway: no statement piece of art or an impressive mirror or a plant.
I know, these are my expectations and she is just plain 'odd' for somebody who held the position she did in my view.
Moving on .......

Rainbows
Jane

San Fran has an extensive underground.
I suspect that it is more a matter of location.
Probably connected with her pizza parlor, goat head pizza if I remember correctly.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
COMMS from SCAVINO video tweet...but what does it mean: Tweeted at 00:29am UTC

1/28/2023 | South Carolina… t.co...

a) The video is:
1:30 min long... Mirror = 31st?
90 seconds long... Supreme Court 9-0?

b) Look at:
Last frame... The GOLD fringed US flag is aligned to a mirrored CLOSED SUNDAY... No coinkydinkies!

First frame...

c) Why the photo op at ZESTO?
i) Z- EST-0? Z = Russian military, EST = timeszone or East, O = zero hour?
ii) Gematria:

ZESTO =
OCTOBER THIRTEENTH = 10/13 = 11.3 marker?
FOUR OF CUPS = REVERSED: Retreat, withdrawal
GUARDIANS OF THE LIGHT
BOOBY TRAP
A HONEY TRAP
GET READY
MATRIX
SILVER
RAMP UP
BLACKOUT

Evidently he stopped for a second and "prayed" with a young lady behind the counter. Dan left that out, omitted could what is being pointed to as we've seen.

Q Pray

Amazing, Joe walks into anything like this as the people around are either hostages or crises actors = 81m. DJT walks in, everyone is respectful, the energy level is high, and he's engaging while Joe eats ice cream and wanders aimlessly. Mind control is the ONLY possible explanation for Joe's devoted minions.

Might be pointing here, besides being inaccurate, it reveals the true Final War Front thinking of them.

Klain: Biden Has ‘Managed the Largest Land War in Europe Since Truman’ as Part of Record of Accomplishments

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Seems like a good morning for some inspiration.

Been a while since this has been posted.

CLIP

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sure, the best time for a "GO" order might be just when DS dares to release their Kraken, and most people are in lockdown.
edit on 29-1-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Lauren Witzke
@LaurenWitzkeDE

We are investigating a tip that 3 of the 5 officers in the Memphis PD beating of Tyre Nichols were members of the Vice Lords gang and under their direction.

Other gang directed beatings were reportedly found on their phones.

Recordings as proof of carrying out the beating.

This was from a few hours earlier.....

Update: Allegedly there is a Bonding company in Chattanooga that many believe is financially backed by the Vice Lords. Huge bonds are being made by this one company for this certain gang.

They have members working as jail officers as well. It seems they have people everywhere.

WOW...they better call in the Feds....

Couple More Adds

Patterns repeat, over and over, same fake outrage, same fake nonsense.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
QTSR Jan 29:

QTSR Jan 29:

QTSR Jan 29:

edit on 1/29/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: *

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work. Robert Malone dropped another Substack.
Robert Malone's Substack Secret Decoder Ring

I guess he hasn't received his tin foil hat just yet, but he has been fitted.
Watch the Water> Pfizer's Pearl River Research Center in New York.
So Pfizer went about and built a biosafety lab level 3 to do their "not gain of function research", but then what are a few words among friends.
According to Malone this was operating as of March 2021. Obvious question- How did they know they were going to need that? The virus would be expected to mutate and become less lethal unless...there was a plan.
Imagine building and upgrading a lab to that level within a few months while workers were working remotely. During the lockdowns inspections were being conducted remotely so fingers crossed that it is really safe. After all we don't want Wuhan 2.0.
During 2020 it was a nightmare trying to get anything scientifically research related. Every facility was competing for very scarce resources. But then again Pfizer does have oodles of $, but still they had a need, which is very disturbing.

Where have we heard this before? Pizer outsourcing their work to contractors so that they can avoid responsibility or accountability? >Brook Jackson Whistleblower
Not only Ventavic but also outsourcing to Argentina, a facility that is currently under investigation for fraud.

Slipped under Important Safety Information...Vaccine may not protect everyone. Just to cover all the bases.

*What is very troubling...January 2020* Pfizer was given samples of the original Covid virus, the most dangerous. Not mutated. From this sample they are conducting "not gain of function' research. These sample were given to them by the highly competent *CDC*. From this original virus sample they are conducting research to produce new variants, ones that have not mutated and have zero intent on using any of this research. All just in the interest of science.
We should change from "Trust" the Science to "Follow" the science. Can't wait for the new yard signs.

Disease X...100 days.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Kidnap means that someone was moved from one place to another. This was false imprisonment.

Ok I say potatOH you might be saying the same word with a strong Philly accent? LOL

Oh I guess I do get it....
ged ouda he-er

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Moving on .......

Rainbows
Jane

I think you are on to something. I have been fortunate enough to live in both the rich and the poor neighborhoods. Went to the poor one rather swiftly one year and have a respect for how money is earned and who spends big money does NEED nicer things it seems 99% of the time. There are some bumpkin looking people who are millionaires in my part of the US but they live like poor people. Nancy is living the high life and is used to being pampered. THOSE types cannot tolerate the "slums".. I was forced to tolerate it for a time and then dad was successful again and off we went for another 10 years before the next bump. Good to be humbled if you survive it. Understanding what each of us have to do to put food on the table is big for a young child as I was.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

When I was a kid it was widely known that the food we eat from ANY processing plant is likely to have bugs in it. The FDA established a guideline IIRC that said SOME bug parts are going to be in the food and they would inspect to ensure there was less than "X" amount and off we went eating anyway. A bit of pre conditioning I suppose? Like the Asian food I had that might or might not have had dog or cat, it was good I loved it and yes I would be not happy if the next door neighbor's cat was in that soup. I am eating it because I don't know and if it is in there it was damn good, end of story.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Our Future > www.youtube.com...

Exponentialllly happening atm.

Saving space

So blessed we are there yet, much mind n brain pain happening even for some awoke sniffing the awakin salad.

Page 186, a world bridger energy lol, as we bridge our own worlds first.

We have gone from a rough barbaku ( pre 2023 ) to one heck of a feeding frenzy of goodiness at present.

It's like watching an xlent movie daily, sometimes several, we deserve it

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Hmm, I thought GS skipped DAVOS

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Gain of function, fondly known as Directed Evolution by the Pfizer crowd.
What are the chances that gain of function research was halted in October 2014 [17] under the Obama administration.
Then the moratorium was lifted December 17, 2017 during President Trump's administration. Once again attempting to directly link this all to President Trump.
Francis Collins was the Director of the NIH through both administrations.
Francis Collins Director of the NIH

Francis Collins plays a key role. When the moratorium was lifted... from the horses mouth "will help to facilitate the safe, secure and responsible conduct of this type of research in a manner that maximizes the benefits to public health."
Maybe going out on a limb here but I can't imagine any bioweapon as being a benefit to public health.

Crafty, Crafty. This Directed Evolution bioweapon moratorium is lifted but why bother with any significant guardrails to ensure that there are any boots on the ground surveillance. Who is on this independent expert review team that is supposed to determine if these fun projects make scientific sense or that just maybe there is a safer alternative to conduct this type of research?
Just so many questions.
Another troubling part, which I assume is part of the plan, is that Collins leaves the issue of how this research information is released in scientific publications. This appears as a conveinent cover for scientific cross communication to different research groups conducting gain of function research. All the parties can share notes and contribute to the "cause", peer reviewed of course.

Feds Lift Gain of Function Moratorium

8=loop connection?
There were 8 criteria. Who cares. They don't follow anything anyway.
However...stop the presses. There were 8 influenza bioweapon research studies that were placed on hold. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.
Circling back to
#4961 Endless [8] Posted November 8th. Loop.

Taking control...
8/3/22 > C-Span Scientists/ Academics before Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Subcommittee on emerging Threats
We can only hope.

Meanwhile the Intercept has been engaging in hand to hand combat, along with others, with the NIH to get any information about gain of function.
"NIH originally denied the Intercept's request on the grounds that releasing Daszak's proposals would undermine an ongoing investigation. Counsel for the agency later admitted that the NIH had not reviewed many of the records before making that decision."
I would hazard a guess they were looking at documents and trying to find some way to hide them.
The Intercept Documents Provide New Evidence

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I meant that in an FYI context. It's a fine, but important, distinction.

One time I had the idiot town Solicitor stand behind my car and prevent me from leaving a place he thought I recorded him, because I had pretended to do so.
Problem for him, I had an ex-cop in my car who encouraged me to file a private criminal complaint. We had a hearing and a bit of pantscrapping on his part, but the case didn't go anywhere, I didn't press it, but made my point, and went on record.

You know I have a story to go with most everything I post.

www.leg.state.fl.us.../0787/Sections/0787.02.html

www.shouselaw.com...

Is false imprisonment different than kidnapping?
Yes. False arrest is a separate crime from the offense of kidnapping.

A person is guilty of kidnapping if he/she:

moves another person without the party’s consent, and
does so by means of force or fear.
Note that, unlike false arrest, a person must actually move a person, and do so using force or fear, to kidnap someone.

Kidnapping is typically a felony offense that can lead to several years in state prison.

Some states divide the crime into kidnapping of the:

first-degree, and
second-degree.
Further, many states impose more severe sentences for aggravated kidnapping, which is kidnapping done under special circumstances (for instance, done in combination with other crimes).

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Right you are but there is a big difference from having the occasional bug contamination and ze bugs as an dinning adventure experience.
The Next Big Thing in Culinary Delights

Just look at that taco! That's not just a little sprinkle of ze bugs. That's super sized!!!

The only thing missing is for them to be alive and squirming in the taco shell.

Anyway once again this is all about the timing. This became a thing in 2019, preplandemic. I only became aware of it because the kiddos thought it would be cool to go with friends to a restaurant serving this. They were so disappointed. The restaurant had dropped them from the menu because of lack of demand. That doesn't mean that they couldn't be ground up and added as a spice.
Don't won't to waste good protein.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Credit to Dr. Robert Malone...
The Official Plandemic Series by Mikki Willis- Filmmaker.
Our Birthrite

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join