It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I must begin this by thanking you with all my heart for all the hard work and due diligence in exposing all this.
But I have to interject that there is no virus.
There is nothing that has ever been identified and shared from lab to labespecially pre vaccination. This is a red herring.
Like blaming tobacco being polluted with something like 1700 chemicals but blaming tar and nicotine and funding ONLY those dead ends.

Like blaming AIDS on HIV.
AIDS came from the cocktail of drugs pushed by Fauci.
VAIDS is from the cocktail of foreign entities and substances in the vaccines and testing swabs. And most likely 5g.

If they get you chasing a red herring all the studies ever done will never prove them guilty if it never existed in the 1st place.
That is how they did it with polio.
They never eradicated polio.
They just regrouped the symptoms and gave the grouped symptoms different names, like meningitis. It is the polio vaccine rollout that set the precent and the blueprint for how they pull it off.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: FlyingFox
Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work. Robert Malone dropped another Substack.
Robert Malone's Substack Secret Decoder Ring

I guess he hasn't received his tin foil hat just yet, but he has been fitted.
Watch the Water> Pfizer's Pearl River Research Center in New York.
So Pfizer went about and built a biosafety lab level 3 to do their "not gain of function research", but then what are a few words among friends.
According to Malone this was operating as of March 2021. Obvious question- How did they know they were going to need that? The virus would be expected to mutate and become less lethal unless...there was a plan.
Imagine building and upgrading a lab to that level within a few months while workers were working remotely. During the lockdowns inspections were being conducted remotely so fingers crossed that it is really safe. After all we don't want Wuhan 2.0.
During 2020 it was a nightmare trying to get anything scientifically research related. Every facility was competing for very scarce resources. But then again Pfizer does have oodles of $, but still they had a need, which is very disturbing.

Where have we heard this before? Pizer outsourcing their work to contractors so that they can avoid responsibility or accountability? >Brook Jackson Whistleblower
Not only Ventavic but also outsourcing to Argentina, a facility that is currently under investigation for fraud.

Slipped under Important Safety Information...Vaccine may not protect everyone. Just to cover all the bases.

*What is very troubling...January 2020* Pfizer was given samples of the original Covid virus, the most dangerous. Not mutated. From this sample they are conducting "not gain of function' research. These sample were given to them by the highly competent *CDC*. From this original virus sample they are conducting research to produce new variants, ones that have not mutated and have zero intent on using any of this research. All just in the interest of science.
We should change from "Trust" the Science to "Follow" the science. Can't wait for the new yard signs.

Disease X...100 days.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Circling back to Pfizer.
Cue the Jaws theme song> Jaws!!!

What was the mood January 27th?
Slowly, slowly the financial institutions are backing away. Drip.Drip.Drip.
January 17th Wells Fargo cut Pizer stock to equal weight.
Where have I heard this before? "Pfizer needs a Covid reset before the stock could work again."
Pfizer...Roger that. Directed Evolution right on track. Oops.
What has Bourla to say..." The next 18 months will be the most important 18 months in the history of Pfizer!"

Just Focus. Not again....
All eyes on the product line. Pfizer has problems, big problems. They are hoping to replace just guess...$17 billion
in annual revenue. Why? Because many drugs are losing patent protection by just guess...2030.

Share price is down over the past year, just guess....17%.

What to do?
Pfizer Announces Increase in Quarterly Dividend.

Another song this reminds me of.
Spinning Wheels
The details.
Pfizer Stock Performance
-------
Somehow this WEF evil axis is messed up. WEF and friends want us to eat ze bugs and become less of a presence on mothership Earth. Meanwhile exactly how is Bourla going to maintain Pfizer's profitability if there are no people to take the magic jabs and anti-therapeutics. Maybe after Bourla's big talk at WEF he is having second thoughts. No people= no profit= no prestige. None of this adds up unless The Fourth Be With You. Just saying.
It must be just sooo exhausting trying to get that team to work together.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Crazy gematria numbers related to this recent cop nonsense. Plenty more Number O' Rama stuff.

Gematria Effect News

So Unvaxxed, planetary pewblick enemy #1 last year, to winner this year. Hmm. Symbols are fun.

We laugh not because it's funny, but because it's true.

Patterns repeat.

CLIP

edit on 29-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
I totally understand where you are coming from. I have taken the perspective that they have lied to us about almost everything and what we believe is fact may not necessarily be so.
Dr. Malone is not the only one to claim this.

Have you read the book "The Premonition" by Michael Lewis? I covered it quite extensively much earlier. I don't know if you can find that section in these threads.
This involves Joe DeRisi's invention the Virochip and the ability to detect new viruses.

Page 141 "The Virochip, as it was called, was actually a glass microscope slide. Its surface held genetic sequences from every known virus. These sequences, along with the genetic information of living creatures, were stored in a federally funded database called GenBank, inside the NIH. GenBank amounted to a massive gene library, updated every two weeks by scientists all over the world."

Joe DeRisi had quite some interesting experiences with the CDC, especially involving trying to get an original lung specimen which would of course have the original virus. He finally succeeded because of ironically the potential of the Virochip.
This brings in the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub who I suspect had some influence about his success at obtaining an original specimen.
Weirdly the CDC sent it in a cardboard FedEx box on a Saturday to a lab on a university campus that would naturally be closed. Almost as if they didn't want him to have it because his Virochip would have shown that the original virus had been tampered with ie gain of function. So if the sample was spoiled, oh well.

So what did he find? Page 142
When this viral sample was washed over the Virachip oddly three different previously identified viruses: a cow coronavirus, a bird coronavirus and a human coronavirus" were identified. "They didn't fit together." "No one had ever seen a bat coronavirus. They didn't exist."
Page 143 "If the unidentified virus is a new virus, why would it stick to any place on the Virochip?" So this Virochip could be used to not just diagnose an existing virus but could be used to discover a new one.
This also brings in the "Jasons".
I really do recommend that you pick up a copy and give it a read. It helps to highlight and make notes.

Page 157
"In addition to his lab at UCSF, he now ran a peculiar new institution called the Chan Zuckerberg Biolab [January 2020]. Created with a $600 million gift from the Facebook founder and his wife, Pricilla Chan with the goal to eliminate all disease by the end of the century." I had also found a podcast of an interview with DeRisi and Chan discussing this book. I believe it is to be made into a movie.
As we wander through the swamp of dis/mis and accurate information, or somewhat accurate information we need to keep sifting through to find the answers.
What I am trying to do is to pull together information from many, many sources and attempting to find consistencies and inconsistencies. The truth is out there somewhere and I plan to find it. Tallho...Mission forward.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Agree with SG ^^^, off the charts connects this weekend. Overwhelming to say the the least.

edit on 29-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

view with caution
clonesRrn

edit on 2023/1/29 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
One extreme to the other

keep the beat

WAKING UP

Then again

Measured

edit on 1292023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Twitter files 15a reply to: MetalThunder

5.These are quotes by Twitter executives about Hamilton 68, a digital “dashboard” that claimed to track Russian influence and was the source of hundreds if not thousands of mainstream print and TV news stories in the Trump years.

6.The “dashboard” was headed by former FBI counterintelligence official (and current MSNBC contributor) Clint Watts, and funded by a neoliberal think tank, the Alliance for Securing Democracy (ASD).

RRN

FBI agents on Tuesday unlawfully arrested three Marines: Micah Coomer, stationed at Camp Pendleton; Joshua Abate, Fort Meade; and Dodge Dale Hellonen, Camp Lejeune. All three were arrested off post and charged with misdemeanors. After their arrest, the feds tried to sow discord and paranoia within the Corps, claiming without evidence that “fellow Marines” sides

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

During a forum on pandemic preparedness at Georgetown University, Fauci said the Trump administration will not only be challenged by ongoing global health threats such as influenza and HIV, but also a surprise disease outbreak.

Klain was the former Ebola czar under President Barack Obama, Biden Chief of Staff...

Ronald Klain, who coordinated the U.S.’s Ebola response for the Obama administration, said Trump’s virtual silence about the Zika outbreak and harsh comments about American volunteers infected during the West African Ebola outbreak is “not the kind of leadership we need in our next president.”

“It’s hard to think of a more important time to show a willingness to speak out in the public health community and the global health community than it is right now on the eve of Donald Trump becoming our next president,” Klain said. “The risks have never been higher, and the question of his perspective on these issues has never been more dubious than it is with Donald Trump.”

There was no Ebola in the country, so why did we require a Commie Era Russian Branded Czar to deal with the big nothingburger? Yes, we hate, hate, hate, hate Russia Russia Russia, but love using the term Czar for giving someone Soviet Style authority. UFB.

Moar Fauxci connections to Q drops HERE

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

poetic coincidence

The data suggested that most of the individuals who had been fully vaccinated would develop full-blown vaccine-induced acquired immunodeficiency syndrome by the end of the month
newspunch.com....

edit on 2023/1/29 by CrazyFox because: Yup

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Told you...

Here's something odd. Abrams tank Gematria

Leopard Tank

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Hey mate in case you haven't mentioned yet the
' 8 ' you keep mentioning also = Infinity.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hey I was just pondering here, so ignore it if it doesn't mean crappos.

Comet ZTF (C/2022 E3) continues to brighten as it approaches Earth for a close encounter (0.28 AU) on Feb. 1st. Experienced observers are now reporting brightness values as high as magnitude +4.6. This means it is visible to the naked eye from very dark sites and a great target for small telescopes

Now what makes this Comet special isn't just that it's green in color, but also that it hasn't been by Earth for the last 50,000 years. Quite the thing to behold, quite the "Sky Event".

Is there any connections to either:
Q-1182

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 No.1105264 📁
Apr 19 2018 17:03:58 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 No.1105115 📁
Apr 19 2018 16:54:59 (EST)
>>1105041
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Q
>>1105115
EO.
Treason.
Update.
Read.
Study the EOs.
Follow the ‘pen’.
EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
Connect.
Learn.
SKY Event.
Q

or Q-1328

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 9d52eb No.1361222 📁
May 10 2018 15:02:52 (EST)
Patriot.
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
Traitor.
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust [FOCUS].
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED you are WEAK.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
There was no attempt to DIVIDE.
There was however a strategic move to REVEAL.
[Be careful who you follow]
Incorrect message translated [past] autists.
Correction made.
No names mentioned.
They revealed themselves.
Fake & False [incorrect] decodes removed/resolved.
Fake & False claims of an 'unknown' allowed access to classified sealed indictments removed/resolved.
Do not fall victim to con artists.
Use LOGIC.
Stay on point.
This is NOT about a single person.
This is NOT about fame, followers, or profiteering.
We, the PEOPLE.
We, the PEOPLE.
We, the PEOPLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.
We will not be held hostage.
SKY EVENT.
WWG1WGA.
Q+

Then there was this weird one:
Q-4384

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e8edcd No.9418852 📁
Jun 1 2020 17:52:56 (EST)
Roger ball has been called.
Good and green.
Q

In Q-4384 specifically.

Approximately 18 seconds before the aircraft touches down on the flight deck, the LSO calls out “Roger, ball” to signal to everyone that the pilot is cleared to land.

So is Comet ZTF the "Go for Green" signal and "Sky Event" that has been pending, or am I off my rocker?

edit on 29-1-2023 by Guyfriday because: I just wanted to add that in case anyone wanted to know. The 18 seconds thing I took to be 18th Q-posting with SEC in it, and that is Q-1265

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...< br /> thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/caught-video-ray-epps-led-break-first-set-us-capitol-barriers

Today Jake Lang is releasing his second film from his prison cell currently in New York.
The new documentary journals the day of January 6, 2021, with raw footage from beginning to end. It was directed and edited by Jake’s fellow January 6 defendant, James Brett.
What to watch for: The level of violence levied on peaceful protestors is captured within the fifty-minute expose’. The premise of the documentary is to highlight the fact that January 6th was a peaceful protest inflamed by agitators and included well-documented civil rights abuses. Jake also discusses his new book, which he wrote in the confines of solitary confinement entitled ,”Patriot Prisoner.”

edit on 29-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
From 8.....

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
twitter.com...

1) Now that I have everyone’s attention, allow me to address why US establishment politicians are sending tanks, jets, weapons, equipment, and $100+ billion to Ukraine.

It has nothing to do with Ukrainian citizens, and everything to do with Deep State assets/secrets in Ukraine.

2) Let’s go back to when and where it all began.

Flashback to 2005. Then Senator Obama and Senator Lugar visited former Soviet biological and chemical facilities in Ukraine, and established the US Deep State roots in Ukraine.

[...]

edit on Mon Jan 30 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed huge quote and added tags Posting work written by others

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The flood gates are opening............

SECOND Hunter Biden Email from Laptop WITH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION Uncovered – And More Are Coming

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Here are the problems with what was revealed in this email.

Sandweg worked for Homeland Security and Customs last in 2014 and this email was from November 2015.

Sandweg obtains information from the Department of Homeland Security and Customs databases which he should not have access to. He may have a security clearance but this would not grant him access to the systems. The information that he obtained on the visa application denial is classified.

Sandweg shares the classified visa information with Hunter’s firm which is not a government agency.
Hunter’s firm shares the classified information that he never should have had with Burisma, a foreign company – this is espionage.

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join