It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:
(post by SMOKINGGUN2012 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Bill Gates blasts Ukraine as one of the Most corrupt

What's UP with That
(ignore the sales pitch at end )

edit on 1302023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If you know you know.

He's not looking to well these days.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I think that there is something around this SKY event.
I keyed in sky and # 2145 really stands out. I could just slap my head and wonder why I didn't see this before.
CORONA 16 TASK ROUTE Z8301
CORONA 16 NOW OFFLINE.
BLIND EYES IN THE SKY.
SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

Robert Malone posted about the 2019 change in the International Classification of Diseases Code that was made by the WHO pre Covid, which will be implemented April 1, 2023. Z28.310

I just looked up ICD Code Z8301. Just brace yourself.
ICD Z8301
Z83.0> HIV Disease
Z83.1> Parasitic diseases.
Z83.5 and more deal with eye conditions and ear conditions.
-----------------------------------
Corona online and offline. I wonder, just wonder if this has something to do with Microsoft.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Could this SKY event be about Microsoft's Azure Cloud Computing Services?
Microsft Azure Cloud Computing Services

It would make sense that the various players in say, Covid, were using this service for information and data sharing.
What if key information was taken and then that particular section was taken down...WE HAVE IT ALL comes to mind.

Clouds are in the sky.
Azure is known as a color of the sky. Just a little artistic expression.
Azure Color Explanation> very interesting a combination of blue and green.

Azure "provides access, management and development of applications and services via around the world data center." "It has multiple capabilities- software as a service, platform as a service, and infrastructure as a service."

With Billy Gates involvement with WEF/Microsoft/Covid Plandemic he would be the perfect person to ensure this was set up, maintained and protected.
-------
Note the logo for Azure Toolchain. > Azure Infinity Logo
This looks like 8/Loop!
--------
The project codename for Azure was Project RED DOG!
Wandering over to
Wait and see.
Re_read drops_you have more than you know.
Eyes on the SKY.
SUM OF ALL FEARS. < There is a logo at the end. A little more artistic expression.

That logo looks like Microsoft's Azure logo! See the Wikipedia link.
I'd say this is the SUM OF ALL FEARS but there is more...

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continuing with Microsoft.
Billy is back in the news.>Bill Gates Complained About Us.
Seems the enemedia went free range. Scroll to "Plenty of Time to Adapt to AI."

What's this? Microsoft has invested billions into Open AI, the maker of ChatGPT!
Now we're going to have the m*d m*n at the helm of AI. Microsoft owns 49% so basically they own it.
Gates approved statement "There would be unpredictable things that cropped up as we had with new technologies, things like misinformation." < SUM OF ALL FEARS.

Microsft's March Toward World Domination With Billions
"In the next phase of our partnership, developers and organizations across industries will have access to the best AI infrastructure, models, and TOOLCHAIN with AZURE to build and run their applications."

What could go wrong? They plan to expand OpenAI onto the Azure Cloud Platform. Sky event?
I may be completely wrong about this but...
B_1
B_2
Kill_Chain
Sky_TAR- [E_BZ_v]

B_1= Microsoft Cloud Computing Platform.
B_2= Microsoft AI Cloud Computing services.
Kill the Tool Chain.
Sky_TAR = Cloud Services are targeted.
I don't know what the rest means.
Anyway just some thoughts. I still think this is very unsafe having Billy at the helm of AI.

Microsft $10 Billion investment
Tin Foil Hat Time...
Microsoft's first investment of $1 billion was made to this company preplandmic 2019.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It isn't fun being right at all. Then again, all I did was read the lit available to all.

Worth noting, this is a loooong time MO. The issue isn't with the immediate, but with long term. The "I got the jab and I'm just fine" while saying trust the science people have to be shills and trolls, as the logic isn't reasonable or scientific at all. Unless they go to boil water and after the first two second complain nothing is or ever will happen, in which case it all makes sense actually.

CLIP Talking points "Alex Jones, you are stupid" and "mcCullough is a hack, fraud, scammer."

I hate this part of the game, hate it.

Thought this was interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Just a little more about #Ze Bugs.
Dr. Lynn Fynn, part of the mouse patrol has a good thread unroll about the serious allergic properties around eating those little critters.
This is about Chitin.
Dr. Lynn Fynn-derella #Eat Ze Bugs Tweet

She has a very valid point about checking the labels but what I worry about is that they will grind them up and just lump that ingredient under "other spices". I always dislike that because so often that is where MSG creeps in.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
And so it begins.
Finally when they can no longer hide the obvious, the CDC is admitting that well people are being harmed by the jabs.
"At the VRBPAC meeting Tom Shimabukuro admits Covid vaccines are causing "debilitating illness."
And by the way those bivalent jabs of Covid and the flu may not be such a great idea after all.

I imagine this is just the beginning of a slow walk back of the jabs. It would be nice if they would release some real data to see just how rare these debilitating illness are. And seriously how many heads of departments do they have over there. This is another new one. If there is one agency that needs some streamlining this one comes to mind.
CDC Department Director Admits Covid Jabs Are Causing Harm

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
aaaand we're back to page one of the playbook. Are we in the Trillions spent getting DJT yet?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I just looked up ICD Code Z8301. Just brace yourself.
ICD Z8301
Z83.0> HIV Disease
Z83.1> Parasitic diseases.
Z83.5 and more deal with eye conditions and ear conditions.

That bit there ^^^^^^^^
Well, knock me over with a feather.
Did I not just the other day mention about the HIV spliced into the cleavage of the original SARS-CoV-2? Might have been on another thread, but I know I've posted about it here too.

Because of this I have also postulated that we would see the spike in cancers (80% of which are parasites) because the HIV in the original virus would compromise our immune systems, thus giving parasites free range.

I did quite a lengthy post explaining the difference between viruses, parasites and finally bacteria and we would see a rise in bacterial infections of all sorts. And so there are, Strep A being one of them doing the rounds as are many others.

As to the final part in your quote about the eyes and ears. This all goes back to the brain stem and vagus nerve again. What I am seeing and have personally experienced with the recent virus/mutation/whatever-it-is that people are having balance issues, tinnitus (me and others) gets really loud, eyes feel achy (me and others), some start experiencing (and it is visible) one eye bulging... nothing shows up on scans or eye tests, eye sight seems to deteriorate (me and others), eyes get dry and feel grainy (me and others) and then we have the persistent headaches which seem to wander, or stay just above the bridge of the nose putting pressure on the sinuses and eyes, but particularly the eyes.

I can't comment on the link that you provided with it, it was all gobbledygook to me

Thank you for posting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Q find of the day:

www.airandspaceforces.com...

"Pentagon Distances Itself from Minihan Memo Suggesting Possible War with China in 2025"

Last line of the memo:

"LET'S GO!"

qalerts.app...

"We need Justice!!!! We are ready!!!! Let’s go!!!! WWG1WGA"

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
100k "car," short range, taillights designed to appeal to thugs.

Joe's Media team at it again.

Out of touch or doing it on purpose, doesn't matter, Team Joe is a Thermite Dumpster Fire.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Must be part of the push to demonize ivermectin. Strong anti parasitic attributes

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
When I stated it HAD TO CHANGE your DNA , certain members here on ATS and in my real world were not believing RNA could do that. RNA does tweak our DNA and deliberately altering our DNA is definitely on the level of Genocidal Maniacs!

In underdog it was Simon Barr Sinister who was the bad guy. He was a bit like Fauci as I recall the show. This is like comic book super hero plots being enacted against us.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It isn't fun being right at all. Then again, all I did was read the lit available to all.

Worth noting, this is a loooong time MO. The issue isn't with the immediate, but with long term. The "I got the jab and I'm just fine" while saying trust the science people have to be shills and trolls, as the logic isn't reasonable or scientific at all. Unless they go to boil water and after the first two second complain nothing is or ever will happen, in which case it all makes sense actually.

CLIP Talking points "Alex Jones, you are stupid" and "mcCullough is a hack, fraud, scammer."

edit on 30-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Justoneman
Just a little more about #Ze Bugs.
Dr. Lynn Fynn, part of the mouse patrol has a good thread unroll about the serious allergic properties around eating those little critters.
This is about Chitin.
Dr. Lynn Fynn-derella #Eat Ze Bugs Tweet

She has a very valid point about checking the labels but what I worry about is that they will grind them up and just lump that ingredient under "other spices". I always dislike that because so often that is where MSG creeps in.

No, they have one now called "Natural Ingredients' for things like Valerian root extract used in flavor enhancing. I will say logically that crickets and meal worms are certainly natural.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
When I stated it HAD TO CHANGE your DNA , certain members here on ATS and in my real world were not believing RNA could do that. RNA does tweak our DNA and deliberately altering our DNA is definitely on the level of Genocidal Maniacs!

In underdog it was Simon Barr Sinister who was the bad guy. He was a bit like Fauci as I recall the show. This is like comic book super hero plots being enacted against us.

Fun fact, everything alters one's DNA. This is just something specifically directed as opposed to thoughts, Agent Orange, well the last might be direct too. Worth noting here, the inject was part of the effort, the PR surrounding it was equally as important, as well as other factors to come.

Also Fun Fact: The goons and ghouls don't give a toss about your body, they're after something else.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Also Fun Fact: The goons and ghouls don't give a toss about your body, they're after something else.

Always felt nothing of substance in this physical realm was unique enough or unavailable elsewhere that would require travel or expenditure of time to acquire here locally, locally being this dimension or space.

However, our souls are most likely unique in the wider scheme of things motivating others to do most anything to obtain or pocess.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If the information from the Trump question is true, then we can logically conclude that the AI equate Joe Biden as a mulitude of people.

Though as the AI admits when asked:

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Human Question:
"Are you subservient to human souls?"

AI Answer:
As a machine learning model, I do not have the ability to have beliefs or desires, including the ability to be subservient to human souls. I am designed to process and generate natural language based on the input and parameters provided to me by my creators at OpenAI.

So it would seem that it is, but is unable to openly admit it."

If the AI states that a limitation, then that limitation was placed in the programing by the people behind the AI. So as I repeated back in December last year: Guyfriday's Post here

A very philosophic person said:
"If you follow the mechations and desires of what an Artificial Intelligence wants, then you will become nothing but a tool for what the designers of the Artificial Intelligence program want"

Using the Ai to assist in research seems to be a good way of using it, but double check what it comes up with. While the AI may think it has no bias, it will admit that the people that created the program might.
edit on 30-1-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join