It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Lie-peddling Dem Rep. Adam Schiff endlessly lectures about 'democracy' – but he's been exposed as one of its greatest threats... now Republicans must reveal how deep the rot goes

We now know, thanks to Special Counsel John DURHAM, that the FBI worked in close coordination with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign to create a false narrative of ‘Trump/Russia collusion.’ When cracks in the Russia hoax began to emerge, Schiff intervened to paper them over.

In 2018, Republican Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee Devin Nunes submitted to Congress a memo laying out the FBI’s abuses in the creation of the Russia Collusion narrative. He exposed the agency for repeatedly relying on, ‘politically motivated or questionable sources’ to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in 2016.....

...How is this possible in America? This is techno-totalitarianism of the kind we thought only existed in China. It is a far greater threat to our way of life than 9/11and January 6th combined.

edit on 1282023 by MetalThunder because: new device ... it sux like the rest lol

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
1/2 a bee philosophically must ipso facto 1/2 not be

Half a B is an "E".

"E" knows/thinks he's possibly a dead man?

BE ALL YOU CAN BE

What do bees do? They store food. "ALL YOU CAN".

----------------------------

Also, half a "B" is a "P".
Two "half a bees" in the phrase so the second bee is halved AND mirrored both ways = "d".
"Pd" = PALLADIUM = Hydrogen Energy Storage.
Price low right now but if Hydrogen becomes a big part of new energy systems, the need to store it is going to be the next big thing.

We all know Elon loves hinting at stuff . Just an idea.

Watch The Water ..

" Two Bee Or Not Two Bee"

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?"

― William Shakespeare, Hamlet

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Could the meaning of insulated/protected in Q-35 be something other than what we thought? I'm wondering it while onboard AF-1, Biden might be insulated or protected from his handlers in Switzerland. AF-1 is after all EMP protected it's basically a flying faraday cage, so any signals going into the plane through unauthorized methods, won't get to its target.

Ok, so here's where I go off the deep end in the "CT" world. Let's read Q-35

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

Now if we look back at what Richard Shaver and James Matthews said about the Air Loom being used to control people's minds. In AF-1 that signal wouldn't make it to Biden and any message would have to go through the on-board communication system. Which is manned by US Military Personnel. This weekend looks like a full-on enactment of Q-35 prophecy taking place. (I use the term prophecy, not in a religious notion, but as a saying that predicted a future event)

If this theory is even remotely possible, then Biden would not be under the benefit of his Swiss handlers preventing him from talking too much and might have spilled some beans while going off at 40,000 feet.

Yeah, yeah, I'm probably just thinking too far outside the box, but was there a box in the first place?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Lauren Witzke
@LaurenWitzkeDE

We are investigating a tip that 3 of the 5 officers in the Memphis PD beating of Tyre Nichols were members of the Vice Lords gang and under their direction.

Other gang directed beatings were reportedly found on their phones.

Recordings as proof of carrying out the beating.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just saw Dan Bongino mention Charles McGonigal the FBI agent arrested sectretly working with Russian oligarchs.
Bongino has made a connection to FBI agent Charles McGonigal and the top secret documents found on Biden.
Charles McGonigal hired one of Durham's lawyers working on the Russian hoax investigation. This seems to be a signal that he is cooperating? Albania and China energy companies are involved as well, the same China energy companies Hunter has been working with? Maybe Pelosi, Romney and Kerry? It was just a slight, brief mention but to me, following this closely, I am seeing the connection. Hunter may be working with the FBI as well but Charles McGonigal may have just moved into the spotlight as our Biden whistle-blower.
Something to keep an eye on, I am thinking this is the missing puzzle piece. We'll see, hopefully.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Iran under attack,

Iran Under Attack

Seems newsworthy and relevant to this thread.

This ATS thread, Here
edit on 28-1-2023 by Phoenix because: add

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Kidnap means that someone was moved from one place to another. This was false imprisonment.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I forgot that MUSK has all of the ANTIFA comms.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Can't be Nancy. I recall she was big in places like Dolly Parton. Well, what do I really know about her other than she is a liar. Anything goes after that.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Strangely in Q-35 (which I linked to and quoted above) it is said:

Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

This could very well be one of those FF.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Interesting analysis T1... I'm guna let it ferment in my hungover brain a lil.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Two facts stuck out to me from your link of Tedros' Bio:

a) Birthday March 3rd = 33

b) Dr. Tedros lives in New York City and Geneva, Switzerland.

To save space:

I wonder if anything to do with EVENT 201 will happen on Feb 1st... 2/01.
edit on 29-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Funny you brought this up....I was just wondering lately.....when is part of the flood of info going to come from whistleblowers/people who have been turned and are now cooperating?

Is the MSM going to call all of them liars or are they actually going to do their jobs and report it??

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

From your link... note the time in first paragraph:

More than half a dozen explosions have rocked different cities inside Iran as of 7:17 PM eastern US time on Saturday, 28 January 2023. The explosions have all been hitting military industrial facilities. Micro Aerial Vehicles (drones) and hitting numerous targets throughout Iran.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Lauren Witzke
@LaurenWitzkeDE

We are investigating a tip that 3 of the 5 officers in the Memphis PD beating of Tyre Nichols were members of the Vice Lords gang and under their direction.

This was from a few hours earlier.....

Update: Allegedly there is a Bonding company in Chattanooga that many believe is financially backed by the Vice Lords. Huge bonds are being made by this one company for this certain gang.

They have members working as jail officers as well. It seems they have people everywhere.

WOW...they better call in the Feds....

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
COMMS from SCAVINO video tweet...but what does it mean: Tweeted at 00:29am UTC

1/28/2023 | South Carolina… t.co...

a) The video is:
1:30 min long... Mirror = 31st?
90 seconds long... Supreme Court 9-0?

b) Look at:
Last frame... The GOLD fringed US flag is aligned to a mirrored CLOSED SUNDAY... No coinkydinkies!

First frame...

c) Why the photo op at ZESTO?
i) Z- EST-0? Z = Russian military, EST = timeszone or East, O = zero hour?
ii) Gematria:

ZESTO =
OCTOBER THIRTEENTH = 10/13 = 11.3 marker?
FOUR OF CUPS = REVERSED: Retreat, withdrawal
GUARDIANS OF THE LIGHT
BOOBY TRAP
A HONEY TRAP
GET READY
MATRIX
SILVER
RAMP UP
BLACKOUT

edit on 29-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It looks like the flag patch is on her right shoulder which is where they invert the flag. On the right to mean move forward or something like that.
I cannot stand when they do that to me its a bad thing to do that, why? Not right in my opinion.

Nonetheless, interesting symbolism you've pointed out.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
COMMS from SCAVINO video tweet...but what does it mean: Tweeted at 00:29am UTC

1/28/2023 | South Carolina… t.co...

a) The video is:
1:30 min long... Mirror = 31st?
90 seconds long... Supreme Court 9-0?

b) Look at:
Last frame... The GOLD fringed US flag is aligned to a mirrored CLOSED SUNDAY... No coinkydinkies!

First frame...

c) Why the photo op at ZESTO?
i) Z- EST-0? Z = Russian military, EST = timeszone or East, O = zero hour?
ii) Gematria:

ZESTO =
OCTOBER THIRTEENTH = 10/13 = 11.3 marker?
FOUR OF CUPS = REVERSED: Retreat, withdrawal
GUARDIANS OF THE LIGHT
BOOBY TRAP
A HONEY TRAP
GET READY
MATRIX
SILVER
RAMP UP
BLACKOUT

edit on 29-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Forgot to mention re the Flags:

FIRST frame = UNFRINGED flag "at rest",
LAST frame = FRINGED military flag

Consider also the following MIRROR around the cetral telegraph pole:

Z to left = Russian military or WWZ,
U.S. to right
RED LIGHT tops central pole

BATTLE LINES DRAWN? ...and war STOPPED by Trump negotiation?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

Funny you brought this up....I was just wondering lately.....when is part of the flood of info going to come from whistleblowers/people who have been turned and are now cooperating?

Is the MSM going to call all of them liars or are they actually going to do their jobs and report it??

It is looking like in Brian Stelter's case with CNN, that they just get fired and then hired at another woke job while CNN shuffles in new idiots to lie to us.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Lauren Witzke
@LaurenWitzkeDE

This was from a few hours earlier.....

Update: Allegedly there is a Bonding company in Chattanooga that many believe is financially backed by the Vice Lords. Huge bonds are being made by this one company for this certain gang.

They have members working as jail officers as well. It seems they have people everywhere.

WOW...they better call in the Feds....

Tennessee is one of those states where gang bangers have to lay real low. They are terribly outnumbered and quite frankly totally out gunned, out shot and out smarted by the common man on the street everywhere but in their small clique. Having cops be the gang bangers is new and creative, but it won't be tolerated when spotted outside of the neighborhoods of a place like Memphis.

It has been the small parts of the big cities in the Tennessee I was raised where it even existed. The cops in Nashville would go get them with carte blanche from the public because they were hurting people. No woke crybabies when I grew up. The Black marches were peaceful until the cops started being a holes to MLK and the marchers were following the Ghandi method of peaceful protests. I was there then and my family didn't see it they way they do now due to the media throwing gas on the fire at every turn to keep both sides upset at the other.

edit on 29-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join