It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Some more stars.
#953 clip
They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL BE A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
Pfizer taps Pink, Phelps and Other Celebrities in Latest Covid Campaign

No Plan Go
Gem No Plan Go

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
QTSR Jan 27:

QTSR Jan 27:

QTSR Jan 27:

edit on 1/27/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, the Elon Musk tweet:

1/2 a bee philosophically must ipso facto 1/2 not be

It is lyrics from Monty Python's "Eric the half a bee":

There's also interesting gematria for BE ALL YOU CAN BE = 118 simple =
january th
overnight
hail trump
the matrix
great reset
the storm

...which is probably why Elon disguised the phrase with 2 bees and a "U"!
edit on 27-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Noice catch T1!

Could well be... time will tell!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Good to see you posting, SG!

I hope your cold and flu days are all in the past now.

To save space: Is this allowed?

Speaker Pelosi twitter account has been posting once a day ever since Kevin McCarthy took on the role of speaker!

I thought government accounts had to be handed to NARA when someone leaves a post... and they should revert to a personal account... like:

@POTUS45 >> @realdonaldtrump/@papitrumpo

@SECPOMPEO >> @MIKEPOMPEO

@DanScavino45 >> @DanScavino

even Kevin McCarthy changed from @GOPLEADER to @SPEAKERMCCARTHY.

What gives? Even if it's a white hat controlled account/Pelosi double, surely the account still transfers to NARA as guardian of the official records in the @speakerpelosi account??

HAS SHE NOT RELINQUISHED CONTROL OF THE ACCOUNT BECAUSE THERE ARE DAMAGING DMs ABOUT JAN 6TH???

edit on 27-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
delinquent

The word delinquent may have several meanings for the law depending on the context, such as the following:

A natural person or entity failing to perform an obligation. For example, a tenant who is delinquent in rental payments or a corporation that is delinquent in loan repayments.
A natural person that is guilty of committing criminal conduct. For example, a juvenile delinquent that committed a crime.
An obligation past due or unperformed. For example, a delinquent tax.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
QTSR Jan 27:

I don't want to spend much time picking apart the video, but the "break in" part looks rather staged. He's being awfully methodical, and going for a specific window section, for a druggy nut.

The door opening is also strange, seems as though no one opened it, but it would have been Dpap, as Paul was tied up with a cocktail and a hammer. So Dpap opened the door, waited for the cops to get them into view and smacked him.

Now, here is the point. Big city cops in my experience descend on anything like this in a swarm. Take the 911 call, the break in, the door opening and we have wonder this: When Paul Pelosi informed 911 his wife was Speaker Of The House why didn't the cops descend? He asked for the Capital Police even = signal. I've seen half a dozen swarms, for minor issues mostly, this was the Speaker of The House, the address would be listed as such in the database.

My point, it seems a lot of things lined up to get Dpap to smack Paul in the head with a Hammer right on Q. We suspect that NanChi was given an ultimatum and backed off it and went her own route, this seems like that route displeased someone enough to make a pewblick display.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The cringe on this is really something. Keep in mind Bernie can introduce legislation, but he must be terrified to as he's only renamed a post office. So Repubs have stopped him game playing.

CLIP

Refreshed Joe it seems.

Play Buzzword Bingo, it's fun.

Also. WTF is this in LANDSCAPE??? Do. Not. Use. Landscape!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Whether legit or not reading this will give an interesting feeling.
realrawnews.com...

If it is real, it would not be a surprise. It just couldn't happen if he didn't do things to deserve it is the rest of this story. IF TRUE, and I am not sure if it is or if I also hope it is true? I think we need to see those traitor types, who have shown us they mean what they were saying before to get a fair trail and a proper hanging. I have seen the talks he has given, and the callous feeling for humans planet wide from Billy boy. This one: "Hopefully, thru vaccines we will lower the world population" struck me as bad in every way.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Holy freaking cow!

That was one insane perp there. He is caught attacking the journalist like we were in Benghazi again. He committed a felony assault it appears and possibly a federal kidnapping charge, if some one who can read the law was to arrest that Pfizer creep.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Maybe that camera man, when he turned his back, was checking to see if anyone
was noticing what was going on...I don't mean lights & cops, just any people walking
around & etc...

The whole thing seems so laid back, pre - planned, & I can almost feel "Action" (film rolling)
like we are watching a production...live film or play in the way all characters are acting.

And yes "On Q" as you said Cranky...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
QTSR Jan 27:

www.amazon.com...

THE HAMMER is the Key to the Coup "The Political Crime of the Century": How Obama, Brennan, Clapper, and the CIA spied on President Trump, General Flynn ... and everyone

"THE HAMMER is the Key to the Coup" is a summary of a multi-year investigation by national security journalists Mary Fanning and Alan Jones of The American Report into thesupercomputer surveillance system known as THE HAMMER.

John Brennan, James Clapper and Barack Obama illegally commandeered the powerful foreign surveillance tool, THE HAMMER, in order to domestically spy on their political enemies.

CIA whistleblower and contractor Dennis Montgomery built THE HAMMER in 2003 to keep America safe after 9/11. Military sources unequivocally state that THE HAMMER worked. THE HAMMER also protected U.S. troops on the battlefield.

Montgomery became a whistleblower and handed over 47 computer hard drives of illegally-harvested surveillance data to the Department of Justice and the FBI under two limited immunity agreements in December of 2015.

FBI Director James Comey and FBI General Counsel James Baker, with DOJ Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis, buried that proof of illegal surveillance rather than act upon it.

Whistleblower Montgomery states Barack Obama, John Brennan, and James Clapper used THE HAMMER to spy on Donald Trump and General Michael Flynn. Montgomery also asserts that Brennan and Clapper had Supreme Court Justices (including Chief Justice John Roberts) , FISA Court judges, 156 Article III judges, over one hundred Members of Congress, business leaders, journalists, law firms, U.S. military officers, and defense contractors under illegal surveillance.

The Deep State launched the Trump Russian collusion hoax investigation in order to cover up the Obama administration's use of THE HAMMER illegal surveillance system that was transforming America into a Stasi-style police state.

When an admiral and a general presented The American Report's investigation into THE HAMMER over America's airwaves, a political tectonic shift began within hours. The very next day, FBI Director James Comey launched the Russian Collusion Investigation, placing none other than Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division Peter Strzok in charge of that investigation.

"THE HAMMER is the Key to the Coup" pulls all of the clues into place, exposing what President Trump calls "The Political Crime of the Century."

edit on 27-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

cranky, re "I don't want to spend much time picking apart the video"... I decided to do just that and found the following:

1) "Paul Pelosi" is wearing a PROSTHETIC MASK!
Added to the skinny legs and the hand shown in pics below, there's a slim possibility it could actually be Nancy in a Paul Pelosi mask? Alternatively, the mask could have been head protection because he knew he was going to be hit with a hammer?

2) DePape has a NEEDLE IN HIS BUTT CHEEK,

3) Digital clock on table shows 2:32... No coinkydinkys!

4) The yellow logo on the bodycam footage is a "6.6.6".

5) The incident occurred on Oct 28th = 10/28 and the footage was released the day before 1/28; "drop the zeroes" decode method!

6) Was it all a sex game? "You pretend to be a burglar and rape me!": DePape took far too much time and was far too comfortable under the cctv cam and garden lights; slowly breaking in?

7) There are 5 posts with HAMMER and #1044 may apply:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922237 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:22:28 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922142 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:17:40 (EST)
>>922075
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Q

>>922142
Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.

Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.

Q

Here are the screenshots I managed to grab from the video (hopefully someone more skilled can get better versions):

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Listen & Trust Your Inner Voice

NOW WE stand Shoulder to Shoulder united as 1 Body to save the peoples lives

A DOG NAMED BUCK

Peace = The Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

edit on 28-1-2023 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

About a guilty expression as one is ever likely to see.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

After watching that video a few times, I'm back to wonder who really got hammered. If the hammer was hit in the rear right side of Pual Pelosi's head deep enough the cause the amount of blood that seem to be on the floor next to his body, the guy would be dead. Instead we get news that he's released from the hospital a few days later.

Who is this guy, or should we be asking what did they give him at the hospital? Now that last picture you post seems suspect. At the base of his neck in the form, that could just be a shirt, but as for the sides of his neck not so much. I would be willing to see someone post something to address this from a different picture or person even.

When we look at the issue of Hamlin being replaced with another person, and these oddities over the images of Paul Pelosi being dead and yet getting released from the hospital. The question here is are these people the same people we are being told they are?

I also still wonder if my theory that Paul Pelosi is brain dead and a "zombie" so to speak is just his brain-dead body going through the motions that he is told to do.

Oh hey, I just remembered. Those boxes in Nancy's garage, I wonder if those are classified documents like what Joey-Joe has. If so then I bet many of those boxes Hunter had taken from VP-Dad might be linked to Ukraine. I even wonder if Mitt has boxes hidden somewhere in Utah (I even bet that Mitt has them stored as the Mormon Church there).

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
INTERIM ARCHIVE PAGES FOR PART 42 OF THREAD - grouped in 20 page zipfiles and held on Dropbox

ATS Thread pt42 P1 to 20
ATS Thread pt42 P21 to 40
ATS Thread pt42 P41 to 60
ATS Thread pt42 P61 to 80
ATS Thread pt42 P81 to 100
ATS Thread pt41 P101 to 120
ATS Thread pt41 P121 to 140
ATS Thread pt41 P141 to 160
ATS Thread pt41 P161 to 180
edit on 28-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'd forgotten about the boxes in Nancy's garage!

So THAT photo-op was staged for her to come out of the garage just to show the boxes for later review = now?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could the boxes in her garage have been shown as a threat to someone? If this is so, then the trend of exposing one's self has holding classified documents might be more about making a statement than actually having documents at all. Like bluffing in poker, or pretending to go all in as a way of heating up the table.

Nothing about the show that took place at the Pelosi's makes any sense. The cops not knowing who lived there, the security not being present, the play that was put on for the cops that did respond, all of it including the timing of the releasing of the video. Strange how the same day this video is released that Tyre Nichols video gets released. From the odd exorcism story came out to this nonsense of the video release, it's all presenting itself as some cultic Passion Play that everyone is being forced to take part in.

Well, that's my take on this. It's just oddly timed and strangely off to be "just coincidental" in nature.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think the cops DID know who's house it was because the conversation at start has one cop saying he didn't want to be there! Perhaps worried about being Pelosicided?

I agree that the timing and staging are deliberate.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join