It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Joy?

GenX raised these... Clip of Monumentally Confusing Proportions
edit on 22-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Polarity Reality in action.

House Republicans introduce bill to end COVID-19 public emergency

Biden Administration Still Pushing for Forced Masking

If the above does not happen...

This is how it works.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I think that GenX parents are mistakenly naive that "kinds can raise themselves" still is valid in the current climate.

Because that system worked previously for the "Original Latchkey Kids", they fail to recognize the difference now being the toxic environment right outside their door, and even ensconced online and in media. Back in the 1970's, and especially for GenX, the most offensive things to rebel against were Happy Days, keytars and Lite Beer.

As much as I loathe some things about my Millennial relatives, it's actually mild in comparison, and I KNOW that my inputs and direction with them as youths will guide them through the confusive state we are going through.

edit on 22-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Maybe Elon was a white hat even there FF? Some things that will have to settle out is who was white hat running with the Cabal to help defeat them? That is one big conundrum as of now. Deeds, do lead you to think certain things. People can do certain deeds to make you think this when they are using the "Art of War" rules to succeed in their quest.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Analyzing that photo ...

Almost looks like GM photo-bombed the photo.

Musk is standing away from her with his left arm keeping her from being with him.

She is also well behind him.

It is also a photo she could use to say, 'yes, I know Elon.'

Musk is not on the list of visitors to the Island.

Photos can tell a story.

ETA. That always assumes that that is Musk or that the current one is actually Musk. Very hard to tell. The masks are getting better.
P

edit on 22/1/2023 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/1/2023 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
On the subject of masks.

In 1985 ... they have to tell us ... do both sides have to tell us?

Last before a cartoon, check out the YT reference number o2Z1yLO9C-Q

Enjoy the memory.

P

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Team Muskinator Tripling down this weekend.

At this point why to they even bother tweeting Stuff the tweets are a mess of stupidity, ignorance and millennial confusion.

This one... Michigan would like to have a word.

We’ve already started working to replace poisonous lead pipes in America.

So every American can turn on a faucet at home or at school and drink clean water.

This reminds me of my youth. I remember as a kid, the 3000+ kids I knew and grew up with ALL ate paint chips. All day, everyday, they'd just eat paint chips. Remarkable that, isn't it? Not one kid I ever knew would even think of doing this, not one kid I ever knew had a heart attack, had a stroke, died from Chickenpox, measles or climate change. I must have lived the most extraordinary bubble life ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Now it's just Tide pods LOLOL

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This reminds me of my youth. I remember as a kid, the 3000+ kids I knew and grew up with ALL ate paint chips. All day, everyday, they'd just eat paint chips. Remarkable that, isn't it? Not one kid I ever knew would even think of doing this, not one kid I ever knew had a heart attack, had a stroke, died from Chickenpox, measles or climate change. I must have lived the most extraordinary bubble life ever.

At the grocery store a kid was being a kid and was running in front of his dad pushing the shopping cart. The dad pointed at the kid and told him that if he didn't stop running in the store, his mommy and daddy would be offended, and then asked the kid if that's what he wanted to offend his mommy and daddy. True story, the kid fell to the ground in the fetal position and started to cry like someone kicked him in the head or something.

I was like "What the "F"?" How "F'ing" brainwashed is the parents to train their kid like that? I mean really. Maybe kids need to eat lead paint chips and tear warning tags off of mattresses to toughen them up for life. Geeshs, I had never seen anything like that before. In my day, if I acted up I got the belt, but now days you get told that you were offending your parents. It's amazing how fast a few generations can screw up the future for everyone.

I remember reading about how Scottish Highlanders would drag their kids out to the boarder of their property and beat their kids till they bled so that the kid would know where their property was and would know what they are protecting. Now I don't know if that was just nonsense or truth, but I do know that if kids today read that book, they would probably need therapy or some other crap. There just isn't enough time in the day to face-palm for all these idiots.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Absolutely. She interjected herself into that pic. I was waiting for someone else to say it first. My other point is that MUSK-TWITTER is a likely source for upcoming Ghislaine docs, all things considered, inc ye.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

And therefore, it was likely to be her photographer since she is framed reasonably well.

Put enough of these sorts of photos around and others will simply believe because they have seen the photo.

P

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Just a "by the way", read today that big tech is laying off tens of thousands of employees. Google, Mickeysoft, and Amazon were among those named.

Wonder if going woke is no longer profitable for them.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Just a "by the way", read today that big tech is laying off tens of thousands of employees. Google, Mickeysoft, and Amazon were among those named.

Cheers

Welcome to the United States of Bankruptcy.....

The United States Is Insolvent
americafirstreport.com...

As I write this article, the U.S. national debt is sitting at 31.4 trillion dollars.

But the total value of all goods and services produced in the United States last year was only about 25 trillion dollars.

Our leaders in Washington could try to reverse course by balancing the budget, but that would lead to a short-term economic disaster.

Just think about it. What do you think would happen if a couple trillion dollars of government spending was suddenly sucked out of the economy?

We would immediately plunge into a horrifying economic depression. Sadly, the truth is that we have been borrowing from the future to make the present a lot more pleasant. We are enjoying an artificially-inflated standard of living that we do not deserve, and we have been using debt to fund that artificially-inflated standard of living.

But now a day of reckoning is here. Of course it isn’t just the federal government that has gone completely insane. Our state and local governments are collectively more than 3 trillion dollars in debt. Corporate debt in the United States has now surpassed the 12 trillion dollar mark.

The US Govt has propped up the economy for 30+ years.....Free money is gone....massive cuts are coming.....The coming recession is going to hit like a bullet train full speed.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Justoneman

Analyzing that photo ...

Almost looks like GM photo-bombed the photo.

Musk is standing away from her with his left arm keeping her from being with him.

She is also well behind him.

It is also a photo she could use to say, 'yes, I know Elon.'

Musk is not on the list of visitors to the Island.

Photos can tell a story.

ETA. That always assumes that that is Musk or that the current one is actually Musk. Very hard to tell. The masks are getting better.
P

Photo bomb was also my immediate impression. When people take pictures together, one doesn't stand a few feet BEHIND the other.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Welcome to the United States of Bankruptcy.....

The United States Is Insolvent
americafirstreport.com...

As I write this article, the U.S. national debt is sitting at 31.4 trillion dollars.

But the total value of all goods and services produced in the United States last year was only about 25 trillion dollars.

Our leaders in Washington could try to reverse course by balancing the budget, but that would lead to a short-term economic disaster.

Just think about it. What do you think would happen if a couple trillion dollars of government spending was suddenly sucked out of the economy?

We would immediately plunge into a horrifying economic depression. Sadly, the truth is that we have been borrowing from the future to make the present a lot more pleasant. We are enjoying an artificially-inflated standard of living that we do not deserve, and we have been using debt to fund that artificially-inflated standard of living.

But now a day of reckoning is here. Of course it isn’t just the federal government that has gone completely insane. Our state and local governments are collectively more than 3 trillion dollars in debt. Corporate debt in the United States has now surpassed the 12 trillion dollar mark.

The US Govt has propped up the economy for 30+ years.....Free money is gone....massive cuts are coming.....The coming recession is going to hit like a bullet train full speed.

The next step is global economic reset and the US dollar goes crypto. Trade in your Federal Reserve Notes for FedCrypto at a rate of $5 USD for 1 FedCrypto, problem solved and we sheep pay the exchange.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Oh the Humanity

And they Vote too

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

in the case of Amazon and many online shopping places, the reason is, they hired during the pandemic, to tackle the increased online shopping demand. That demand has faded, by now... and automatization isn't going to stop either.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

in the case of Amazon and many online shopping places, the reason is, they hired during the pandemic, to tackle the increased online shopping demand. That demand has faded, by now... and automatization isn't going to stop either.

All shopping has seriously decreased especially in brick and mortar establishments.
55% of small businesses cannot and do not pay rent ATM

It began January 1.
That is what is at play.
It is a new world establishing new supply chains in a slow rollout.
Amazon is just about to dominate as these 15 minutes communities are established.

My guess is robotics and AI is about to take over.
Amazon door delivery by bots that travel underground is FAR FAR more efficient and cheaper for all processed foods.
Imagine not needing all those trucks, truckers, and loading/unloading required for supermarkets suddenly gone as Amazon hubs replace them all with robotics.
The question is not why they are all getting layed off.
The question is what to do with all the non-essential workforce that is not needed for the new economy being rolled out.
If those people cannot farm, build shelter or make clothing they are non-essential at this stage of the game

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I heard it will be 1:1 for the exchange in domestic currency.
IMO, this is N.E.S.A.R.A.
When everyone was talking about the RV and the reset of currencies in 2008 and before in the lead up it was said the Petro dollar will be gone and the US$ will be devalued 40% two times approximately 6 months apart.

That all just happened during Biden.

The gas prices stabilizing is what is selling me on a W Hat controlled transition and somewhat soft landing for us to begin rebuilding.

And to save space:

Another possibility for us exchanging tanks and military in South American countries is new regional deals and contracts.
Our military is about to pull out of countries worldwide and focus on the New America.
Thailand is given to China and a Greater Asia.
Ukraine is given to Russia.
South America goes to the Greater America.
The military is already preparing for going at the Cartels.
There will be a strongUS military presence established to secure civilian authority and control once the cartels are cleared out.

There is no NESARA if these things do not happen

a reply to: panoz77

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join