It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Rioting in Atlanta tonight? ❗

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Great point. I wonder how long Hunter has been working with them? It does seem like Hunter despises his family. Withoutgoing into it all, the things he's done to his family members. The shame and resentment, Hunter seems like the weak link. I hope we can have closure for our country, the Biden crime family needs to be brought to justice. To think of how hard they all tried to nail Trump and his family. Obama knew this was going to happen. To me, things aren't all adding up just yet. Possibly some plot twists coming up. Are we finally in the storm?
This was Joe at a debate, what a joke. Good riddance!

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

They are going directly to where documents are kept. Not ransacking places looking for them. This tells me Hunter is "cooperating" with the DOJ. Keeping himself out of the restrictions that come with "prison" (no drugs, girls, freedom), makes squealing on "The Big Guy" worth it. Particularly now that Hunter has his own successful Art business.

edit on 21-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Adding to Rel's hugggggggs,

Team Muskinator doubling up...

Posted earlier.

I thought twitter was going to be out of business Dec 1. I thought firing the loafers was going to ruin the site. Now it seems they're going to Translate Tweets from other countries. Yep, what a mess.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Posted without comment.

Linkage

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That tweet really surprised me. I thought he was smarter than that.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I didn't realize Ukraine was a minor part of The Sum Of All Fears plot, but in watching for content, you can substitute Ukraine for Chechnya and be able output the updated plot to the current day. Only thing missing right now is the nuclear false flag with a #Russian hashtag /cozybear2. The fact that Neo-Nazis are running the OP just seals the deal. Fun movie.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

An Austrian Neo-Nazi plans to trigger a nuclear war between the United States and Russia, so that he can establish a fascist superstate in Europe. After the Neo-Nazi's scientists build a secret nuclear weapon that is detonated in Baltimore, and a rogue Russian officer paid off by the Neo-Nazi attacks a U.S. aircraft carrier, the world's superpowers are pushed close to the brink of war. CIA analyst Jack Ryan (Affleck) is the only person who realizes that the Baltimore bomb was a black market weapon, not a Russian one. With the clock ticking, Ryan has to find a way to stop the impending nuclear war.

I like the fact that the Clark character is a super-badass Spec OPs agent. www.imdb.com...

Also, a bit of trivia, I met Mr.Clancy briefly around the time he completed this book. He shook some hands and gave a talk at First City Troop, where I was a recruited guest for dinner. NBD.

edit on 22-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: TYP0

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

In the book it was radical Muslims, not Russians. I wish producers wouldn't change the storyline when they make the movie. I've got to the point I can hardly watch any of my favorite books made into movies.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Not for nothing, but isn't Buzz Aldrin dead? I thought he died a few years ago after that trip to Antartica?

Buzz Aldrin, the storied astronaut and former Korean War fighter pilot who decades ago made history by walking on the moon, announced Saturday that he married his “longtime love” in Los Angeles on his 93rd birthday.

“I am pleased to announce that my longtime love Dr. Anca Faur & I have tied the knot,” Aldrin tweeted on Saturday. “We were joined in holy matrimony in a small private ceremony in Los Angeles & are as excited as eloping teenagers.”

Aldrin also tweeted photos of the couple on their wedding day. He wore a black bowtie and a tuxedo adorned with badges, while Faur, 63, smiled in a long-sleeved dress with intricate lace as she held a bouquet of white and pink flowers.

Aldrin, who rose to global fame when he landed on the moon with Neil Armstrong on the 1969 Apollo 11 mission — was married and divorced three times before wedding Faur, who is the executive vice president of Buzz Aldrin Ventures, according to her Instagram page.

Faur has a doctoral degree in chemical engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and has previously worked at the British chemical company Johnson Matthey as well as the California Hydrogen Business Council, according to her LinkedIn profile. Her social media accounts show photos of her and Aldrin traveling the world, riding helicopters and celebrating holidays together for the past few years.

So I know it's a lot to quote, but does this report seem right? I mean between this and the Pelosi Exorcism that doesn't seem to be reported in the SF Chronical, it kind of seems like something big is about to drop and the Media is trying to push fake stories out to confuse readers.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Plato tells us, "The highest good lies in the mean", and it's so very true in many varied instances. I'll take the easy example of owning a car. You don't want the cheapest, or most expensive, or biggest, or smallest, or fastest or slowest...always someplace in the middle is actually "best".

The funny thing is you can try to see how many different things this axiom applies to. It could be clothes, or a wife, or a computer, or furniture or, as was stated, a political position. Always, the extremes represent the Best-Worst of a given thing.

A subject well worth exploring IRL.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

I saw that. I'm not really a Hollywood person, but I like playing movie critic. Additional to the visual arts aspect, a Sociological thing to me. What condition brought about a certain film, and it's feedback effects on pop cultural, etc.

This week we watched Cannonball Run 2, Hang 'em High, The Ten Commandments and a few others on YT free vids. It's far from a passive viewing experience for me and the wife, we dig into it pretty hard. Cannon Ball 2 was a blast, but a swan song of 1970's actors...shot in 1984. I say that the cultural "decade" actually changes right in the middle of the era, to say the "80's starts in 1985, and the 1990's starts in the mid-1990's not the actual turn of the decade. Cannon Ball 2 was a great example, where it seems extremely dated and contains actors from the previous era. My citation was that Less Than Zero was only 3 years later, and culturally on another galactic level than Cannon Ball 2, because of and despite a LONG list of "A" grade cast members.

The Sum Of All Fears from 2002 plays like a "90's movie for the same reasons. It's interesting cultural trivia for me. We can usually date a show very very accurately just from it's overall feel.

Cannonball cast reads like a list of extinct dinosaurs. The catering costs from this flick must have been epic, including alcohol.... www.imdb.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

He doesn't run the account.

Elon is now a symbol, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
A response to crankyoldman

I love Less Than Zero! I still listen to the Bangles play Hazy Shades of Winter. I too am a bit of a movie critic. Hollywood has not figured out that remakes won't work if the movies (or shows) do not resonate with the audience of today. On a related note are you aware Battlestar Galactica is being done a third time? Read about it a few hours ago and the article mentioned keeping the show on pace with technology. At least in regards to the story. That was a show that both incarnations were pretty out there at the time.
The first incarnation introduced or were one of the first mainstream ancient alien shows with the aliens being us! I was young watching that first version but I can say it helped nudge me into that topic. I can entertain the idea of an ancient link between earth and an alien people. On this site ancient aliens are a pretty common topic obviously.
The second incarnation gave us robots that looked like us and had a spirituality via a religion. Oh and a way to download themselves into new bodies if they died. Imagine if AI developed its own faith? If they copy us, finding religion would be something they would ape I'd wager. To be honest on consideration I feel this version resonates with some of the more spiritual topics that have been bandied about on this thread. If I recall correctly humanity in this version had lost their faith and the machines found their own.
Makes me wonder what the angle for a third version may bring. An emphasis on humans augmenting themselves with machines due to some medical reason? Or maybe developing sentient machines to aid a weakened humanity and those machines rebelling? I do think whatever it is, it will be a nudge and a wink towards the future.

edit on 22-1-2023 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

You hit it out of the park on that post.

We are focused on exposure of this evil crap and not the agent provocateurs if we are doing this right. Those details we discover that we find are largely undeniable, like the Biden's involvement with corruption on an international scale seem to clean up the noise quite well.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Taking into account everything that Q said would happen: ending the fed, draining the swamp (DC and supposedly world wide), ET disclosure and even the great awakening (which some seem to define as human spoiritual ascention) and more, I'm thinking that taking down the pedo cabal is only a small part of the plan.

Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen anyone covering up crimes here. We can no more cover them up than we can prosecute. That is why I told RookQueen "Guilt by association is pretty weak."

That is all that can be done here, imply person X is guilty of something because there is a photo of them with person Y. I've yet to see anything here actually introduced as evidence just because someone dug it up here.

Deflection and saying basically that there "is nothing here" is NOT helping us focus on what we are seeing with our eyes and hearing with our ears that proves the evil is rampant in some. To argue if so and so was having sex with kids on Epstein island is going to be the story or we keep allowing SICK PEDO's to get away with murder and enslavement. We either belly up to the whole truth or we deflect for whatever reason whether it is a financial or personal sin against humanity.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So while we're here talking Gnostic, Nancy's out calling on the "Exorcism Card?"

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had priests come to her San Francisco home to preform an "exorcism" after her husband was severely attacked in November, according to her daughter.

Alexandra Pelosi, the daughter of Nancy Pelosi, told the New York Times that her mother called priests to perform an exorcism of the house over Thanksgiving, just weeks after David DePape allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer.

Nancy Pelosi, her daughter said, felt "guilty" that her husband was injured by a man who was looking for her.

"I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty. I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services," Alexandra Pelosi told the New York Times.

"He’s a strong person, athletic. This has been tough. It’s going to be about three or four more months before he’s really back to normal," she added.

So let's not forget that Nancy lives in the same town where Michael Aquino once was questions about his wife's connection to a child sacrifice and "S" assault case, nor should we pass over the issue of it being the same area where the Church of Satan was started. So was this "Exorcism" the same type as Joe Biden going to Black Church? Was this story really about messaging something to a large group for some reason?

Such a weird story.

She is Italian after all. I will say that she sure seems like one going to hell instead to meet St Pete at the Pearly gates. I am not judging her soul. Her actions speak of someone who might actually have believed there was NOT a God. If weren't for actions like these she is a political whore that needs repentance instead of an Exorcism.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
QTSR Jan 21:

edit on 1/22/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don’t know. If it were me and I saw that, I’d tell them to delete it. And then I’d probably fire them.

originally posted by: Caled

He doesn't run the account.

Elon is now a symbol, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Seems you are misunderstanding the message. I am not saying that there is nothing to see. I'm just pointing out that there is nothing you can do to actually combat these things from behind your keyboard.

Although Q might have you believing you can because they have the power and are working on it behind the scenes. You just have to trust that this is true. I don't. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Future proves past...

Those who follow the DJT "Il Donaldo Trumpo" Twitter account will have noticed that practically every weekend he tells us to have a fabulous fiesta weekend and HUG your family!

I've struggled to understand WHY he's been doing this... but now it's clear; he was flagging the KICKOFF date!

TODAY is NATIONAL HUGGING DAY!!!

What are the odds that ELON MUSK would appear in a hugging tweet today - wearing the number 22 on his jumper???

I decided to check the spreadsheet and found 636 tweets with "HUG" in:

Now some of those tweets have "huge" rather than "hug" but this may also explain why Trump used HUGE so much too?

When I saw that pic this morning I became so dizzy, almost like vertigo. The #22. Note that the date of the post is January 21>22
Are we alone?
Roswell?
No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.

Elon looks like he is wearing something that looks like what an astronaut would wear. The shocked look would be the look on many faces.
Rel there has been so much space related cues suddenly. Maybe it is about to happen!

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I think we are going to see some messaging that doesn't make much sense if taken literally. That Musk post is one part of the plan to wake people up to the possibility that there is indeed something very wrong with the jabs. This post enables other prominent, wealthy people to admit the same.

Consider this-
I Want America To Wake Up

President Trump obviously knows who Silk was. By saying he didn't know Silk he is drawing the enemedia to covering this when they never, ever would. This then brings up what Silk is saying. There is something happening to cause these sudden deaths and her belief that it is jabbed related.
IMHO I think President Trump was reflecting on Silk's qualities, of which he did not know were so very deep. Do we ever really know someone?

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join