It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Did you see Al Gore's epic rant at WEF?
You'll love this.

Youtube Al Gore WEF

Uncut

It gets better. Tedros really stepped in it when he left DAVOS. Clean air and blue skies? Lol
Tedros Davos Blue Clear Skies.

Note in the uncut Gore version another mention of space. Seems like we have a theme going on here, since they all have apparently been touched by ET.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
I have pretty good "radar" when it comes to pedos which actually saved me as a child. My grandfather was one after he got old. He lived in Calif. and even though I didn't understand what was up with him (his children including my mom, had given some lame excuse as to why to stay away from him when we visited) I honestly didn't have to be told. I could sense evil when he was around. I was small and fast so he didn't get his hands on me. I ran like the wind if he got closer than 4 ft away from me. Anyway, RDS
never gave me that feeling when I watched interviews or his own vids. I liked him very much and can remember several us of doing a deep dive when they announced he had passed.
I recognize that guy to but cannot bring a name to mind but will share if it pops up, which has been happening a lot lately but someone else might know his name and share with us. I sure hope you are right about:

Did these guys disappear until after the election and now everyone is being activated?

I'll be like a hyena on laughing gas if this turns out to be true! Thank you for sharing the vid, I've missed seeing his face.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What exactly did DJT do to this guy - assuming human soul again? Exactly?

Think about that. Folks were fine with the "conspiracy theorists" being fringeee freeeaks who thought the CIA was involved in Kennedy's death and were sure DAPRA was doing bad things. 2017, DJT, MAGA, Q arrives and those who were fine with the weirdos a year prior, now see their existence as a slight to them, and make it a mission to destroy them. WTF?

Thank you once again Cranky for so perfectly putting into words what many of us "cranky old men" are thinking.

This example with Meathead is, in a small way, similar to what I'm getting from my stepfather.

I don't want to derail too much with my own personal story, but my mother has reached the very end of her Alzheimer's "sentence". I would say she's at the end of her "fight", but there's really no fight when it comes to Alzheimer's. She was diagnosed with it years ago and it is a horrible thing to witness your parent go through. A little over 3 weeks ago, they said she had "days to a couple of weeks max". Last weekend they said she wouldn't make it through the weekend, and on Wednesday they said she wouldn't last 24 hours. She is still here, barely, and her time is obviously very near...

The point being, I have been going to see her as much as possible lately, so my stepfather and I talk a lot while I'm there. He has been part of my life since my early teens and is just as much my parent as my actual blood parents (as was my stepmother who I lost in September). He is an extremely intelligent man and he doesn't view the world through the lens of emotion like a lot of people seem to these days (i.e. the aforementioned Meathead). However he has totally been taken in by this whole bizarre anti-Trump thinking. Trump's a racist, a bigot, the leader of the insurrection, etc. He isn't filled with nostril flaring hatred, but he seems to believe in the MSM painted picture of Trump being the cause of all the problems in this country. I don't really argue with him, but I do try to point out some of the "facts" about Trump are provably untrue and are just the opinions of the hags on the View and the MSM. I will point out that there are so many other politicians who truly are dirty, both D and R (which he agrees with), but he still holds on to this Trump is the cause of all of our problems belief. It really is strange, and sad, to hear from someone I have absolute respect for and who is truly intelligent.

Good to see you TC. I am truly sorry for this prolonged process for your mother, it is simply brutal by any standard.

I feel many are experiencing what you described above, but of often cannot articulate it, or have one one to articulate it too. In fact I know this is the case. Sharing that is valuable.

"The Remembering" does this to one, it places them in an outside state, but trapped within the network of the matrix. It is very frustrating to stand a say "gee, did you see that?" And no one does. Or, "why can't you see what is right here in black and white." We see this happens as we ourselves transcend the limitations of others in real time. We can only be patient.

Funny thing. The NPC or whatever, is a group I know exactly what they are going to say, they do not know what I am going to say, but I know exactly what they will say in response to it. Every New Thread Title here on ATS I know what the "opposite" postings will be. There are no surprises, no new information, nothing of value in them.

Seems like a fun place to be, but it is anything but. While it makes it easy to ignore the internet goons and ghouls, or god forbid the teeeveee folks, IRL the balance is tricky. It can be very hard to sit with someone who spouts the DJT talking points, when you've read the documents, seen the data, shared with countless others and know not one drop is even remotely true. Tough, emotionally and mentally tough.

Power to those who need it.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Also interesting that the Polarity Point of "Pro-Life" is in fact "Pro-Death" where "Pro Choice" resides in the middle.

Pro-life > Pro Choice < Pro Death

Tricky language fun in the Polarity Reality. Begs the question: Is "Up" really the Polarity Point to "Down"???
edited

Interesting to contemplate polarity points and their creation.
Some polarities seem rather natural and obvious. For example, hot and cold are mostly determined by sensation in relation to normal human body temperature or in relation to some other common standard, like, “It’s warm for Chicago this time of year.”

Other polarities are more a conceptual, sometimes manipulated, part of the prevailing narrative, like “justice vs injustice.” It’s not entirely clear what the standard is, and it involves subjective opinions and varying cultural norms.

It is intriguing that you mention “that the Polarity Point of "Pro-Life" is in fact "Pro-Death" where "Pro Choice" resides in the middle.”

That is true. Yet the argument (as opposed to discussion) is rarely framed that way. Pro Choice has become (been made) synonymous with Pro-abortion in an unregulated all-or-nothing dichotomy. Rarely is Pro-Choice defined as making a decidedly difficult, ideally avoided, choice in accordance with reasonable guidelines and rules that oversee the procedure.

Generally in our culture, I would like to see a polarity point of “compromise vs extremism” become established. It would be a little different in that it would be a polarity point of the middle vs either of the extremes of an issue. It might require a little more thought than the either/or approach. But this is a way that division can become unity. In fact there is an entire school of philosophical thought called The Middle Way.

"The Middle Way applies the virtue ethics of Aristotle, Buddha, and Confucius—the “ABCs”—to harmonize extremes that are tearing humanity apart: political, religious, economic, educational, social, and sexual. Extremism pre-empts human happiness..." The Middle Way

edit on 1/21/2023 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

ITs all about sharing

Peace Friend

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
STORY ALERT....personal story included......for those who prefer not to read!
I did not got to see his whole rant. I walked by the tv and caught a glimpse of the tail end of it but kept thinking I would have time to look it up. My week was so chaotic, it didn't happen so I thank you for posting. Al Gore makes me physically ill to look at which is probably years of built-up disdain for the man.
During his 2000 run I ran my dad's cafe which was the gathering spot for all the farmers in our area who were primarily Republicans. I sure learned a lot during those years by listening to my elders (they became referred to as Christie's old men....lol.....they didn't mind the name and neither did I!). Anyway, they were arguing about politics and who was going to win then the only Dem in the place at the time asked me who I was gonna a "back" and I said "well I think the president of the U.S. needs to at least be smarter than me so I guess that leaves Gore out".
Omg.....the others laughed so hard they were nearly crying then the Dem got up and said "f**k you ya sonvabitches" and stoms out. I must have had the oh hell look on my face because I did not expect him to react that way so they started telling me not to worry about it, he'll be back......sure enough he returned early the next morning ready to pick up where they'd left off.

I very much enjoyed seeing all the responses to Tedros twit.....he stepped in it deep!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
File under "resignations", that's it, no joke attached.

Biden chief of staff Ron Klain to resign amid classified documents scandal

"Mr. Klain has been telling colleagues privately since the November midterm elections that after a grueling, nonstop stretch at Mr. Biden's side going back to the 2020 campaign, he is ready to move on, according to senior administration officials, and a search for a replacement has been underway."

Fact, there is zero truth to this reasoning, because Inversion applies with NYPravda, the swamp, "privately" ,"insiders" blah blah blah. In these cases folks are allowed to write their own subjective obituary.

Hmmm, CLIP.

Fun fact: This was from the Kentucky Fried Theater Group, which had a theater, oddly, across from a Kentucky Fried Chicken a few blocks from my house. It had a HUGE Nose in the front with Long Nose Hairs hanging above the Marquis. Funny stuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So while we're here talking Gnostic, Nancy's out calling on the "Exorcism Card?"

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had priests come to her San Francisco home to preform an "exorcism" after her husband was severely attacked in November, according to her daughter.

Alexandra Pelosi, the daughter of Nancy Pelosi, told the New York Times that her mother called priests to perform an exorcism of the house over Thanksgiving, just weeks after David DePape allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer.

Nancy Pelosi, her daughter said, felt "guilty" that her husband was injured by a man who was looking for her.

"I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty. I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services," Alexandra Pelosi told the New York Times.

"He’s a strong person, athletic. This has been tough. It’s going to be about three or four more months before he’s really back to normal," she added.

So let's not forget that Nancy lives in the same town where Michael Aquino once was questions about his wife's connection to a child sacrifice and "S" assault case, nor should we pass over the issue of it being the same area where the Church of Satan was started. So was this "Exorcism" the same type as Joe Biden going to Black Church? Was this story really about messaging something to a large group for some reason?

Such a weird story.
edit on 21-1-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So while we're here talking Gnostic, Nancy's out calling on the "Exorcism Card?"

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had priests come to her San Francisco home to preform an "exorcism" after her husband was severely attacked in November, according to her daughter.

Alexandra Pelosi, the daughter of Nancy Pelosi, told the New York Times that her mother called priests to perform an exorcism of the house over Thanksgiving, just weeks after David DePape allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer.

Nancy Pelosi, her daughter said, felt "guilty" that her husband was injured by a man who was looking for her.

"I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty. I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services," Alexandra Pelosi told the New York Times.

"He’s a strong person, athletic. This has been tough. It’s going to be about three or four more months before he’s really back to normal," she added.

So let's not forget that Nancy lives in the same town where Michael Aquino once was questions about his wife's connection to a child sacrifice and "S" assault case, nor should we pass over the issue of it being the same area where the Church of Satan was started. So was this "Exorcism" the same type as Joe Biden going to Black Church? Was this story really about messaging something to a large group for some reason?

Such a weird story.

Symbolic. DIdn't she get some rebuking by the church a bit back - you'll remember better than I.

I think that really broke her.

Revealing with Qglasses on.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This clip is very funny at the end.

CLIP

When you hit the last line from Joe, remember this.

Driver In Biden Crash Wanted Name Cleared

At least twice, Biden himself has made public references to alcohol being involved in the crash. In 2007 Biden said the truck driver "allegedly ... drank his lunch." And multiple news outlets, including CBS News, have reported that Dunn was drunk.

The breakdown of it all is nothing if not effing funny at almost every turn.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

HUNTER LAPTOP: Email about China gas deal specifically names Joe Biden

Louisiana lawyer Robert Fenet wrote in an email dated October 27, 2017, that he had arranged "a call from Joe Biden and Hunter Biden on Monday morning to discuss the purchase of the 5 million tons of gas."

edit on 1212023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
More classified documents found at The Biden House in Wilmington 😎

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.zerohedge.com...

Time to start a pool...what day will he resign.....could it be more obvious this is being forced? LOL

It is hilarious to watch.....wonder who is forcing it more?

White Hats or Dems???

Oh I forgot....the...FROM HIS TIME IN THE SENATE.....so do we FINALLY have him now with that? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
edit on 21-1-2023 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Good story! LOL.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

January 21, 2023

PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAPS...

Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre referred to Kamala Harris as "The President", last week.

If this was an innocent mistake: www.foxnews.com...

Why did most of the big media outlets report on it?

Especially after the same "innocent" mistake has been made by Kamala's husband, and even Joe Biden himself, on more than one occasion over the past 2 years.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Future proves past...

Those who follow the DJT "Il Donaldo Trumpo" Twitter account will have noticed that practically every weekend he tells us to have a fabulous fiesta weekend and HUG your family!

I've struggled to understand WHY he's been doing this... but now it's clear; he was flagging the KICKOFF date!

TODAY is NATIONAL HUGGING DAY!!!

What are the odds that ELON MUSK would appear in a hugging tweet today - wearing the number 22 on his jumper???

I decided to check the spreadsheet and found 636 tweets with "HUG" in:

Now some of those tweets have "huge" rather than "hug" but this may also explain why Trump used HUGE so much too?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

www.zerohedge.com...

Time to start a pool...what day will he resign.....could it be more obvious this is being forced? LOL

White Hats or Dems???

Oh I forgot....the...FROM HIS TIME IN THE SENATE.....so do we FINALLY have him now with that? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....

For the last several months, I've had the over/under at March 23rd 😎
It's taking longer than anticipated to get Kamala ready 😎

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I predict Joe resigns on Monday, 1-23-2023.
The sooner the better, and his tag line will be;
" I always took classified documents seriously "
I feel like Obama is pulling the strings. Remember how rude and disrespectful Obama was when he visited the Whitehouse. We saw everyone speaking and listening to Obama contrasted by Biden walking around, lonely and aimlessly. A sad chapter in our nation's history, Biden will go down as a disgrace and Kamala will be sworn in.
God help us, we are in for a bumpy ride, the Kamala administration will make Biden's administration look like picnic.

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

www.zerohedge.com...

White Hats or Dems???

edit on 21-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

They are going directly to where documents are kept. Not ransacking places looking for them. This tells me Hunter is "cooperating" with the DOJ. Keeping himself out of the restrictions that come with "prison" (no drugs, girls, freedom), makes squealing on "The Big Guy" worth it. Particularly now that Hunter has his own successful Art business.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Thankyou for the prayers RookQueen!

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join