It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a WTF moment

Earth’s Core Has Stopped and May Be Reversing Direction, Study Says

Earth’s inner core has recently stopped spinning, and may now be reversing the direction of its rotation, according to a surprising new study that probed the deepest reaches of our planet with seismic waves from earthquakes.

Alot to Digest right there

What Is the Deepest Hole Ever Dug

Located some 3,000 miles beneath our feet, the core experiences such intense pressures that it is likely as hot as the surface of the Sun. Because it is so remote and difficult to study, the inner core remains one of the least understood environments on our planet, though it’s clear that it plays a role in many processes that make our world habitable to life, such as the generation of Earth’s protective magnetic field, which blocks harmful radiation from reaching the surface.

So, just how deep was this hole? The hole, which was named the “Kola Superdeep Borehole” or the “Kola well” reached 12,262 meters (7.6 miles) deep, making it the deepest hole ever dug. The Kola well is more than 14 times the size of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. This might sound like a lot, but in reality, it is less than 1/500 of the distance to the earth’s core.

Robo talk sorry

Some photo bombing talk
When you zoom in on in the head the shop becomes clear.

Elon Musk previously said that Ghislaine Maxwell's appearance in this picture was a photobomb. The photo was taken at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in California in 2014. Musk later claimed he didn't know Maxwell, and that she "photobombed" him

edit on 2023/1/23 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
More on the spike protein being synthetic and not human.

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
@entheos

Not in control of everything
But Patriots sure as heckFIRE are in control of many things

Short burst communications deleted after a few minutes
Make sure folks capture screen grabs and that message is properly delivered (you've probably noticed)

Was given until 1/20/23 to announce
If not, it would not be good - that's why she cried.

(Remember Assange++ unreleased packages? 🕶 )

t.me...

(NZ Message sent during #AssangeAthon)

KEEP THE FAITH

Sayonara Skeletor

Welcome to January

Yacht - Z

⚡️⚡️💥💥 2023 = LIT💥💥⚡️⚡️

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

It blows my mind that they have seismic tests that can penetrate 3000 miles of rock, water, magma, and whatever else is beneath our feet. I mean how do they "really" know "for sure" that the earth's core stopped spinning. Can someone explain this to me like I'm 5 please. Because it sounds like horse caca to me. Noone's ever been there. We've never drilled a hole even close to that.
I wonder what flat earthers think about that lolol.

PS> love the KISS vids! Big fan!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Very interesting document posted by FOIAfan on the blue bird. About Joe Biden traveling to Kiev on January 15, his last week as VP (3 days later he was at Davos if I recall as well)

Last paragraph: “Trump, as the new director of the company under the name of the United States…”

Edit: might help if I paste the link
twitter.com...
edit on 23-1-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
QTSR Jan 23:

edit on 1/23/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Margo Cleveland takes a crack at the latest indictment, tooooo complicated for those with TDS.

FBI Raid On Oleg Deripaska Is Bad For Russia Hoaxers, Not Trump

Oleg Deripaska may well be the player that proves the downfall of Christopher Steele.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
QTSR Jan 23:

Mmmkay.

August 2019

Nothing but courtroom sketches of awful quality and reports of horrible prison life.

Today.

Ghislaine Maxwell interview

I've mentioned the old PR adage often: 3months, 3weeks, 3days, 333. That's blown all to hell these days, but this smells like Gmax thing PR to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

At least they stick to their rules. “He” posted a few hours ago, another faceless pic simply with the caption of “Clone”
Let’s say he’s really trolling, and I imagine due to ppl giving him a hard time about Sunday. An odd path but I’ll give him that. If that’s all true, was there not consideration for the people that made his $2500 charity into 9 million in mere days? Or the 100 million people that stopped and prayed for him?

He received CPR for 9 minutes. Anytime I’ve seen cpr it cracked multiple ribs. I was never able to see if they removed his pads or not, but they’d be likely in the way of an AED. How would he be clapping hands over his head and walking so freely in 20 days after that many chest compressions?

Edit: and again, I forgot the link. twitter.com...
edit on 23-1-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Lol
Everyone( ok, someone) is thinking it so I will be the crazy one and say it.

Maybe the inner earth communicated that they stopped turning( think gyro)

Uh oh

See crazyfox video above

originally posted by: Roxstar

It blows my mind that they have seismic tests that can penetrate 3000 miles of rock, water, magma, and whatever else is beneath our feet. I mean how do they "really" know "for sure" that the earth's core stopped spinning. Can someone explain this to me like I'm 5 please. Because it sounds like horse caca to me. Noone's ever been there. We've never drilled a hole even close to that.

Cheers!

edit on 23-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That is a weird background for the prison phone call photo.

"Why, it's paradise in here!"

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a WTF moment

Earth’s Core Has Stopped and May Be Reversing Direction, Study Says

Earth’s inner core has recently stopped spinning, and may now be reversing the direction of its rotation, according to a surprising new study that probed the deepest reaches of our planet with seismic waves from earthquakes.

Alot to Digest right there

What the heck could be powerful enough to make Earth's core reverse direction?

Easy, being mistaken about it's original direction.

Well no doubt that would do it. I suspect it does happen but is because of the magnetic poles weakening and shifting. I also think the magma being made of metals and other things that would be affected by magnetic fields would be the reason for the strange climate as the ground near the new magma wells would heat up and the patterns of moisture uptake into our atmosphere become rearranged a bit. I sure pray the physical pole shift doesn't happen, nor the inner core become wonky and change directions.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

It blows my mind that they have seismic tests that can penetrate 3000 miles of rock, water, magma, and whatever else is beneath our feet.I mean how do they "really" know "for sure" that the earth's core stopped spinning. Can someone explain this to me like I'm 5 please. Because it sounds like horse caca to me. Noone's ever been there. We've never drilled a hole even close to that.

Cheers!

They sure as hell are speculating using the latest "science". The same science that likely approved the jabs. You know the kind where they see data and it doesn't fit the narrative so it is thrown away or branded as looney. The same science that looks us in the face and says the Ice will all be melted by 2000 then 2020 stating that kids won't know what snow is, is simply bull snip.

Science never is absolute until we have a usable law of science. The law of motion is true everytime not sometime. When something can't be proven and they say "it is so and you MUST follow the science" is the time to question them harder.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
The HIV was detected in the cleavage of the original SARS-CoV-2 virus right back in the first half of 2020, before the vax.
That doesn't happen naturally between viruses. So started the gain of function/bio-engineered 'narrative'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
Just "beliwve" lol
Metal ball in the center rofl.
As hot as the sun bit we have not incinerated?
Magic beans

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I ran across NRO twice in one day yesterday. Quite the coincidence. I saw some chatter on twitter about the memo where Eric Davis met with Admiral Wilson and looked it up.

twitter.com...

Direct to the document from the congressional website.

www.congress.gov...

So, this being briefed is true.

I was like "what is a core secret?" I've heard a lot of things, but not that. One military website was all I could find it on. One single site where it hadn't been scrubbed from.

apps.dtic.mil...

It takes a while to download. But here is the info:

"Last, although this article includes information from the
author's personal experience concerning the acquisition of black
programs or "a program that is considered so sensitive that the
fact of its existence is a 'core secret,' defined in USAF regulations
as 'any item, progress, strategy, or element of information, the
compromise of which would result in unrecoverable failure,'"'
the article itself contains no classified information."

More direct links to the Congress site for documents related to that briefing:

www.congress.gov...
www.congress.gov...

originally posted by: Caled
Weird find for today. I was doing some UAP research and stumbled upon the NRO briefing that is fully redacted:

documents2.theblackvault.com...

I was intrigued by the SUPRA EL ULTRA, so I did a bit of a search and found this:

And I was like...is that a Kraken?

Sure enough:

blog.bilak.info...

"Release the Kraken" circa 2013.

edit on 1/24/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I've got to say I don't believe the claim Earth's core is changing direction. Consider the inertia/momentum the core has. The amount of energy that would be required to affect it to any significant degree would be... godly.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
We have something strange going on with the Vatican.
Pope Benedict XVI wrote a book, I guess it is a series of essays, that he didn't want released until after his death. No doubt it must be a page turner.
It is supposed to be released to the general public on Friday, January 27, 2023... but this should raise some eye brows.
Gay Clubs Run In Seminaries
Reaching beyond the grave the accusation of gay clubs operating out in the open in seminaries. No wonder he waited until after his death. Probably that is just the tip of the iceberg.
"What is Christianity" might lead Pope Francis to have a terrible May. Talk about payback.
Comments like this makes one wonder.
Pope Benedict XVI must have had some real concerns "The fury of circles opposed to me in Germany is so strong that the appearance of any word from me immediately provokes a murderous clamor on their part. I want to spare myself and Christendom this."
What is Christianity

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
For the last two days "Thanks Pfizer" has been trending. Millions of tweets/views thanking Pfizer for tremors as an adverse effect of the jab.
Thanks Pfizer
They must think 20 million people are stupid. Then they use a Fact Checker to claim that everyone is wrong because the CDC and the NHS have never stated this as a potential side effect.

I've been curious as to how they find some obscure state health department to support their claim. Maybe they have a list that they just refer to and just trot them out. And of course they have mysterious experts.
I wonder when Pfizer is going to be thanked for myocarditis or cancer. Anyway by dragging in the Factcheckers they are exposing them as a fraud, which needs to happen. It is really tragic to see so many people suffering and their condition not even being acknowledged.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

From your second link.

But the new version focuses more on the connection to ancient priesthood and the offering of a sacrifice than it does to celibacy.

the term "ancient priesthood and the offering of a sacrifice" brings up questions that had the Romans worried when it comes to Christian behaviors. Child sacrifices, necrophilia, and cannibalism are the ones that come to mind. I'm sure the stories that get "leaked" out from the Vatican about those exact claims are just hooky-spookies. Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join