It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
US General Wants Cuba, Venezuela to Send Russian Weapons to Ukraine in Exchange for US Weapons

US Army General Laura Richardson told the press via a virtual conference that the United States wants nine countries in Central America, South America and the Caribbean to "donate" their Russian military equipment to Ukraine. In exchange, the US would provide them with new US-made military equipment. These countries include Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua.

“Insofar as offering our defense partners opportunities to purchase or receive U.S. defense equipment, we offer what we consider to be a better alternative. U.S. defense equipment is superior in both its proven reliability and the level of sustainment support it receives during its operational life” Ruiz added.

Translation ^^^. Russian tanks are old and garbage, but we'll send them to Ukraine because... well, urm,

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I don’t know. If it were me and I saw that, I’d tell them to delete it. And then I’d probably fire them.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

That tweet really surprised me. I thought he was smarter than that.

He doesn't run the account.

Elon is now a symbol, nothing more.

Not a kid, White Hat controlled, unless the kid reads this thread.

The reason is to draw attention, Fauxci files etc. They are keeping the topic alive, or at least the future topic, but trending it and circulating it. Only that account can do this now at the level needed. @CarpeDonktum has some ideas about how the changes will make trending more challenging in some regards, expect Team Muskinator to keep provoking the conversation.

The issue is goldfish attention span. Too much too fast, has things falling by the wayside, so it all needs to be fueled a bit at a time. Though, when Joe flames out the rest will be very hard to get into the pewblick sphere.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I just finished watching another WEF special. A must see.

Tranforming Medicine

I don't think everyone in the audience was quite on board with what was being presented because of Farahay's pointed comments. Frankly I was surprised that they would allow someone of her common sense and clarity of thought on the implications of deployment of this technology in this panel at all. Almost felt like a bit of infiltration if you know what I mean.

Can you imagine monitoring the human brain all the time?
Just to high light one scary part. Predictive medicine. Fun times ahead when the tech can determine how long an organ will last and how long a person will live. Just think companies will hire on the basis of this, insurance will set rates or even decide with accuracy whether to insure or not. If one knows the facts they will probably change their behavior because what's the point.
The serious issue here is with deep fakes in medicine. How about medical records being hacked? Meanwhile all kinds of decisions will be based on this. There is just so much that could go wrong and will go wrong.
Regardless if they are successful guaranteed it will devolve into a complete dystopian nightmare. Can you imagine if you get ill but they then check the data and decide that well you only have two months left anyway so lets not waste resources as per Bill Gates.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Last night begins the Lunar NY of the 'Water' (Aquarius) Rabbit...a new moon (darkness)...with 10 days of darkness, as the moon begins to become more than half light (darkness to light).
edit on 0PMJanCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I mentioned Mikey Rot the other day HERE

Assuming for a second he is human (he is not) there is something very amusing about having totally destroyed his life by posting here and following The Great Awakening folks at their progress.

5 years of this guy's life thrown down the toilet, 5 years he'll never get back, 5 years of garbage living in a whirlwind of hate and for what exactly?

Imagine the power to destroy another at distance by simply posting NCSWIC. Such power. Or, such utter disregard for self that you'll let Q LARP Followers destroy your life. I imagine him posting a "stupid LARP follower, Q isn't real you idiots" then grabbing a PallMall, BudLightLime, and dancing around his aged computer cheering his takedown of the Anon all the way across the world. LOL> what buffoon.

That said, he's a Hylic

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Something doesn't seem quite normal about this. It has become quite obvious that the NIH and friends have been receiving significant funding from their pals at Big Pharma, in addition to what we the tax payers fund. Without significant reforms this is a rather pointless exercise.

"Some right winged House Republicans this month extracted a promise from Keven McCarthy for spending cuts that could require trimming NIH spending."

Big Pharma will simply fund more so maybe that's the point.
Certain groups have been really keen on defunding the police so maybe there should be a defund the NIH movement.

This may sound really strange but just what if...
2017 the NIH budget was frozen in 2017 at 2016 levels but then in 2018 President Trump did something that they took as an act of war against their very existence.
The budget would be cut by $1.7 billion overall.
"The spending plan calls for a major reorganisation of the 27 NIH institutes and centers and abolish the Fogarty International Center."
That Fogarty Center was heavily involved with building partnerships between health research institutions in the U.S. and other countries. Biolabs like the one in Wuhan?

Could it be possible that the NIH deliberately released the virus on us and the world so that they could protect their existence. Not that strange an idea after what we have seen to date.
This is mind blowing. President Trump represented a clear and present danger to them along with DARPA/ BARDA.
NIH and DOE of Science Face Deep Cuts in Trump's First Budget
Virus Research Funded by NIH Faces Scrutiny

This could also be part of their plan. The NIH suddenly changed policy and decided not to cap grants to the really big labs. Just to keep a tight reign on the narrative. Starve out the independent smaller researchers who would have put a spotlight on the oddities of Covid.
NIH Abandons Controversial Plan to Cap Big Labs

From a subliminal tv commercial. "Why doctor, why the nuclear option?"

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Evidently ChatBOT knows what 'hate speech' is. I have zero effing idea, but in the UK it seems someone who gets their feelz hurt is the definition at the moment. I saw some EU nutjob say the US will "ban hate speech" soon. Fine, what is it other than a blanket legal version of "stop resisting arrest"?

warning: NYPravda link.
Supreme Court Poised to Reconsider Key Tenets of Online Speech

Now the Supreme Court is poised to reconsider those rules, potentially leading to the most significant reset of the doctrines governing online speech since U.S. officials and courts decided to apply few regulations to the web in the 1990s.

On Friday, the Supreme Court is expected to discuss whether to hear two cases that challenge laws in Texas and Florida barring online platforms from taking down certain political content. Next month, the court is scheduled to hear a case that questions Section 230, a 1996 statute that protects the platforms from liability for the content posted by their users.

The cases could eventually alter the hands-off legal position that the United States has largely taken toward online speech, potentially upending the businesses of TikTok, Twitter, Snap and Meta, which owns Facebook and Instagram.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Actually this isn’t as dumb a move as you think. They Ukrainians can use Russian ammunition and parts that are readily available. You don’t want to be in a war with an M4 with 90 rounds of 5.56 ammo when the only ammo for miles around is Russian-made 5.45.

US General Wants Cuba, Venezuela to Send Russian Weapons to Ukraine in Exchange for US Weapons

US Army General Laura Richardson told the press via a virtual conference that the United States wants nine countries in Central America, South America and the Caribbean to "donate" their Russian military equipment to Ukraine. In exchange, the US would provide them with new US-made military equipment. These countries include Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua.

“Insofar as offering our defense partners opportunities to purchase or receive U.S. defense equipment, we offer what we consider to be a better alternative. U.S. defense equipment is superior in both its proven reliability and the level of sustainment support it receives during its operational life” Ruiz added.

Translation ^^^. Russian tanks are old and garbage, but we'll send them to Ukraine because... well, urm,

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That tweet really surprised me. I thought he was smarter than that.

(Said with respect to Elon Musk having bad side effects from his second booster shot)

Maybe he is smarter than that. Just because he said it doesn’t mean it actually happened.

I think Musk is playing a role with his Twitter comments and revelations. He seems to be treading a fine line. He is tactfully bringing conversation and publicity to some very, very serious issues, like the vax dangers and three letter agencies involved in censorship and election manipulation.

It’s dangerous for someone in his position to speak too boldly about potential treason and crimes against humanity. That elicits the polarity point hate and smears and attacks. His hints may seem underwhelming to us, but these things have to be delicately introduced to the mainstream to avoid backlash. There will be no sudden dump, more like a trickle of water. A trickle of water that can cut through stone in time.

He is quietly raising the issues but is doing it by casually mentioning points of information without making outright accusations or drawing too much in the way of conclusions. But the implications are momentous.
edit on 1/22/2023 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I think he is in control of his own account and did post that just to show people that a public figure is actually saying the vax made him sick since few other public figures have stepped up to say it. Now I am like you, I thought he was smart enough to avoid the vax........

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

These people? are STUPID
jUST SAYIN )

A beleaguered dictator barely hanging onto power against a rising tide of popular unrest. An economy in shambles, both from years of economic mismanagement and the crushing weight of U.S.-imposed sanctions. With a long-time client on the brink of collapse, the Kremlin injects troops and supplies in a desperate gambit to keep an ally in power. Confronted by what it sees as a Russian provocation, a U.S. administration struggles to define an appropriate and effective response while trying to decide whether it should define a red line that would prompt a military intervention. This could be Syria circa 2014, but it's not. It's Venezuela in 2019.

---
Venezuela is an important, and long-standing, Russian ally. The Kremlin has cultivated relations with Caracas since the election of Hugo Chavez in 1998 to be Venezuela's president. Since then, Venezuela has become a major customer of Russian military equipment, spending billions of dollars over the last two decades to equip its military with predominantly Russian weapons. These international arms sales are critical to maintaining the financial health of the Russian armaments industry and its technological edge.

FLASHBACK 489
#FLY

edit on 1222023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
That was well said Cimmerius.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Because Epstein-Maxwell was a big deal in this Q thread 3 years ago, an update:

Prince Andrew never met Virginia Giuffre, says Ghislaine;

Convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell alleged in her first jailhouse interview that the notorious photograph of Prince Andrew and Virginia Giuffre at her London home in 2000 is likely a "fake," claiming that she has "no memory" of introducing the pair more than two decades ago.
The Photo and more here: www.foxnews.com...

I guess Prince Andrew was TRICKED into paying big $$$ to buy Giuffre's silence?

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

-cwm

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Likely a fake", "no memory of", what word play will be used next?

I wonder if Maxwell had any "Visitors" recently. "Visitors with agendas maybe?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

"Likely a fake", "no memory of", what word play will be used next?

I wonder if Maxwell had any "Visitors" recently. "Visitors with agendas maybe?

Epstein had "visitors" who were up to no-good also. Apparently he didn't agree to help straighten things out.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Just like Epstein, I bet those logs of who visited her will be sealed or lost.

I wonder if it's possible to cross reference the visitors that might have been there to see her with the same people that might have been in NY to see Epstein?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
QTSR Jan 22:

edit on 1/22/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Since we're doing movie scripts now.... how about:

Trump "gets ill" from what is apparently a vax-induced condition.

People from all sides rail against The Jab, and everybody associated with it, en masse.

Seeking vengeance, the populous rushes to the one person who has experience with investigating and prosecuting the
Vax Populi, Desantis

edit on 22-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: ...The End?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Because Epstein-Maxwell was a big deal in this Q thread 3 years ago, an update:

Prince Andrew never met Virginia Giuffre, says Ghislaine;

Convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell alleged in her first jailhouse interview that the notorious photograph of Prince Andrew and Virginia Giuffre at her London home in 2000 is likely a "fake," claiming that she has "no memory" of introducing the pair more than two decades ago.
The Photo and more here: www.foxnews.com...

I guess Prince Andrew was TRICKED into paying big $$$ to buy Giuffre's silence?

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

-cwm

Ms Maxwell might want to refresh her memory with this... Epstein Victims' Compensation Program

Effective June 25, 2020, the Epstein Victims’ Compensation Program (the “Epstein VCP” or the “Program”) will begin accepting claims related to the sexual abuse of victims-survivors by Jeffrey Epstein. The Epstein VCP is a voluntary, non-adversarial, confidential claims resolution program that was established to provide compensation to victims and resolve their sexual abuse claims against Jeffrey Epstein and the Epstein Estate. The Epstein VCP operates entirely independently of the Epstein Estate.

I Want to say the fund has given out 100m+ at about an average of 100k per claim IIRC. What's really strange is this is how certain folks are, they fixate on the strangest of things. That pic is the least of the issues, it's as if that's the key to the whole world and they just have to set the record straight.

Interesting she's returned, isn't there meant to be a big doc dump shortly from her case?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman

Seems you are misunderstanding the message. I am not saying that there is nothing to see. I'm just pointing out that there is nothing you can do to actually combat these things from behind your keyboard.

Although Q might have you believing you can because they have the power and are working on it behind the scenes. You just have to trust that this is true. I don't. Nothing more, nothing less.

If I believe there is nothing I can do, I have failed my programming from youth that success is first imagined. If you believe you will fail instead, it is highly unlikely you will ever be successful. Your approach to details and what they mean in the path to success should be on the desired outcome. My desired outcome is the Pedo's arrested and child trafficking stopped. Anything less than that is a failure, but I can envision success because it is a worthy reason to breath air.

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join