It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is not posted for prurient celeb reasons, but because the original shooting, date, and players had a HUGE amount of numerical connects, nearly as much as Gmax.

Alec Baldwin to be charged with involuntary manslaughter in fatal Rust shooting

The announcement is on 119 > 911. 911 was called after the shooting.

Posted on 119 [10-19] ‘Rust’ Will Resume Production, but Not in New Mexico

Charged 455 days after shooting, which was on 10-21-2021 121221

Halyna Hutchins Ukrainian cinematographer

edit on 19-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I remember the "Beyond Thunderdome" movie where Tina Turner's character was in charge of the city, they used pig poop for power. It is definitely a plan that will work. Maybe modify your idea. I recall milking cows and the poop factory we had inside that milking barn being a great way to get cheap fuel. The Native Americans used buffalo chips.

If people's mobiles were powered by methane, they would finally be completely autonymous devices regardless of location or environment.

The phones too!
edit on 19/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Albert Bourla had an interview with CNBC at Davos to discuss Pfizer's pipeline of shots. 19 of them headed our way.

He admits that the current stockpile of Covid jabs must be absorbed one way or another. Preferably by the government.
CNN Interview With Albert Bourla
There's lots of problems around the obvious corruption. These variants continue to emerge and the stockpile of boosters are targeting something different, the original plus the variant currently in circulation. Basically useless at best.

There is more going on.
Shot heard around the world..."They didn't introduce the mRNA vaccines for Covid. They introduced Covid for the mRNA vaccines. Understand that and you understand the entire plandemic."

"The real purpose of mass RNA injections was not to 'save lives", but to normalize a new Pharma market of mRNA gene modifications because the patents of normal medicines are expiring and Pharma profits nosediving."
Robin Monotli Tweet

The WEF link. Still trying to sort out Africa but they have a plan.

Pfizer Stock Chart

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ildonaldo

If he returns to Twitter as rumored...

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Did you notice the color of Bourl's scarf? What a coincidence - Ukraine's colors.
Ukraine Wiki

They really get a fail for subtly. After suffering through the WEF Moderna I noticed that they even had the walls painted the same colors.

As for the "Star" we have another one. Jacinda Ardern, PM of New Zealand resignation picture has a star. Just scroll down a bit to gutted.
Magda Szubanski Tweet

This Magda Szubanski has an interesting number of followers.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
That's a naked child stuffed in a suitcase, and it appears there are kid shoes around it - think Tom Hanks odd tweets. Strange fact indicative of nothing, I hadn't though of this in forever, I went to school with her sister for a while.

Might be helpful to explain what's going on here, briefly.

As stated, we live in a Polarity Reality, Up Contrasts Down, Love Contrasts Hate, Vaccinated Contrast Unvaccinated.

The later is the issue. In order to maintain equilibrium, the two polarities must stay within a certain range of each other. If things swing to far one way or the other collapse is likely.

I know this seems odd, but we're in the 1/0's realm, as such, wild swings from one side to the other disrupt the reality so much it cannot remain stable.

What is currently happening is the Vaxxed are maintaining the stability, the are pulling their part of the rope harder to maintain equilibrium. We need the rope to stay like this for now.

Otherwise we are going to have this...

From here on out both sides are going to have a hard time, as both are anchoring their end, and communication will be very hard. The Un will think, and say, "what are we still doing this?" The Vaxxed will say "jab up, there is a crises, we're all going to die." As more stats, details, truth arrive to show the scamdemic +++ truths, the more folks will have to hold their side down by getting even more silly.

Stats like this likely will not help define anything for either side at this point, yet it seems necessary for them to come out.

I'd say this, and I live by it. I won't point out any of the Jab/NoJab "truths" to those who chose as they chose, there is nothing in it for either of us for me to do this.

All of this stability processing is for the collective, not for the individual. Our own POV will simply be limited by our own efforts and guided process, not by the collective unless we let that be our guiding force. The reveals, such as they are, are needed but can only happen in ways that prevent the stability from collapsing.

As I said ages ago, there will be no giant presser, just things like this: CNN analyst slammed after writing COVID deaths are being overcounted: ‘TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATE’ If CNN is your drug of choice, here was your reveal.

Nothing prevents the individual from maintaining this more centered approach, but this won't be seen within the collective anytime soon.
You'll note the Polarity Conflict in the exchange.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Just sharing because this could affect our neck of the woods!

Just sharing because this could affect our neck of the woods as well as others on here!

Missouri manhunt underway for 5 escaped inmates, including three 'known sex offenders'

www.foxnews.com... nhunt-underway-5-escaped-inmates-including-three-known-sex-offenders

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson: The World Economic Forum seems to exist to destroy national economies

Very interesting clip in light of what I have said the last few days about DAVOS/WEF.

INVERSION is the theme.

Also, find where this fits nicely...

Global Perp Walk.

edit on 19-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
I am struggling to keep up due to work issues so let me ask.....do we think this event will happen over the weekend????
I LOVE the lookinglass meme!

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have been looking through tweets about Covid and the WEF.

This is absurd. The recommendation is that attendees should be jabbed and then it is mandatory that they have to do a test before being allowed to attend any of the meetings. If they test positive then their badges are deactivated. If these jabs work so well than why do they need to test? Should be fun to see how they enjoy be at the receiving end of surveillance.

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the
vast majority of communications is only defeated by..........
Game Theory.

Anyway that might explain why there were so many empty seats at the beginning.
Health and Security at WEF

Which leads us to that they have not taken the jab because after all it was only recommended. The instructions do not require them to provide "proof" of being jabbed.
Meanwhile there are those on Twitter saying just look we told you it was airborne so masks work. So where are the masks?
Looks like except for the "help" they all appear to be wandering around maskless.
They have been promoting endlessly the digital vaccine passport so why aren't they using that?
Anyway just some observations.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Nothing more than WEF lies to make you think they are following strict covid guidelines...blah blah blah....it's all BS lies...

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I am struggling to keep up due to work issues so let me ask.....do we think this event will happen over the weekend????
I LOVE the lookinglass meme!

IDK it must be getting close....

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
This is just plain weird.

I hadn't spent much time considering who would replace the fearless WEF leader.
Seems the staff have a few thoughts about this.
Apparently he is going to run the operation as a Pope? or a monarch? The last time I checked there were succession plans of some sort for both.
Politico has some odd comment "Schwab might try and control the process of succession beyond the grave."

Well we have had the Queen die and the previous Pope. Schwaby is 85 years old.
With the state of affairs and everything out in the open maybe there will be no one who wants to captain the ship! Down she goes...
God complex: Schwab Will run WEF like a Pope Until Death

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Moderna CEO Admits Developing COVID Vaccine Before the SARS-CoV-2 Even Had a Name (VIDEO)

“The last time we were here in Davos in the winter was January 2020. And I saw you at that point, and we were at breakfast right over here. I remember, and you came up to me in this small room, and you were talking about how you had actually you were working on a vaccine for COVID. And at that point, COVID-19 didn’t even really exist in our minds,” Quick told Bancel.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
If these jabs work so well than why do they need to test?

Perhaps TESTING was the primary mission.

The test isn't what people have focused on is it, but overall it's a key part of the whole pandemic. Once testing was accepted, it was merely a mission to get as much DNA as possible as quick as possible.

And no DNA goes uncollected, especially the big guns who believe they can swan around the world with fake covid shots and fake papers to go. Maybe why the circumstances are such at the WEF.

Remember, choosing 500,000,000 people may not actually be as easy as it was imagined all those years ago...

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
693 creation code.

Because it's FUNNY

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
A lot of thing starting to centre around Feb 7th:

1) STATE OF THE UNION address,

2) New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern's resignation effective date,

3) The Sun - SAME DAY STRIKE Nurses and ambulances to strike together on February 6 in biggest NHS walkout yet
edit on 19-1-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A lot of thing starting to centre around Feb 7th:

1) STATE OF THE UNION address,

2) New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern's resignation effective date,

3) The Sun - SAME DAY STRIKE Nurses and ambulances to strike together on February 6 in biggest NHS walkout yet

on 119 > 911

I Love Pi.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Semi truck based air defense systems erected in Moscow…450km from the “front lines” and even further from any coastline.
People made jokes that Russia must be doing terrible and panicking to lift these units to rooftops however, they excel at stopping items such as small drones that their s500 and other air defense systems could miss. It also grants them the ability to have air defense against munitions launched inside of their standard air defense system (ie launched by sabatours)
I still find it an interesting development. They are entering a new offensive in the eastern region and there is also rumors of an upcoming offensive in Lyiv which is 80km from Poland
So is Putin doing this out of caution against rogue refugees, to prepare for a larger NATO involvement, or something else entirely?
Things are definitely heating up and there’s feeds supporting the notion that major escalations are right around the corner

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join