It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Have you guys heard about masking cows to prevent methane gas ? OMG !

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Why the heck can't they harness this stuff instead of waste it?

Tubes from front, back, udders and stuck in boxes fuelled by its own power that has taps for milk on the side and gets shoved around a field on solar powered wheels to Beethoven.

MooPower.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm wondering whether to add small print to any contract I sign that says:

"This signature is void and null in the case that the document it signs to has been created, in whole or in part, by an Artificial Intelligence; such as ChatGPT".

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Dask and Pete, Please agree to disagree or take this to private chat, it’s wasting precious space and time. Our goal isn’t to argue with others for personal victory.

Thank you!!!!!

enough already guys...jeez! No one comes here for that.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Dask and Pete, Please agree to disagree or take this to private chat, it’s wasting precious space and time. Our goal isn’t to argue with others for personal victory.

Thank you!!!!!

I am now moving on. My apologies

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

NZ Prime Minister resigns ahead of elections

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Thank you!!!!!

Too little coming from the sectors of U.S. government who are supposed to be helping fulfill what Q has been telling us to look out for, over the past 4 years. Lack of unified focus and satisfying results, is to blame for the bickering, imo.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So just to reassure you about this I asked Open.ChatAI a question about this.

Human Question:
Should contracts be valid if created by an AI, or should contracts only be valid if created by a human?

AI Answer:
In general, contracts are considered valid if they meet the legal requirements for a contract, regardless of whether they are created by a human or an AI. These legal requirements typically include the following elements: offer, acceptance, consideration (something of value exchanged), mutual assent, and legality of purpose.
However, the legal status of AI-created contracts is still evolving, and some jurisdictions may have specific laws or regulations that govern the use of AI in contract formation. It would be best to check with a legal professional for more information on this specific case.

But here's the important question:

Human Question:
Would it be acceptable to have an AI create a contract for a human that took control of that person's soul?
AI Answer:
No, it would not be acceptable for an AI to create a contract for a human that takes control of that person's soul. Such a contract would likely be considered illegal and unenforceable under most laws and regulations, as it would violate basic human rights and freedoms.

The concept of a "soul" is usually related to religious or spiritual beliefs, and there is no legal definition or recognition of it. Even if a contract like this is not illegal, it would be morally and ethically wrong.

It is important to consider the ethical implications of AI-created contracts and ensure that they do not violate basic human rights or freedoms. It is the responsibility of the parties that are involved in creating, implementing and using AI-created contracts to make sure they are fair, legal and do not harm any parties involved.

So for the time being we shouldn't have to worry about this AI taking our souls, but for how long only time will tell.

In the end that might not be a bad rider to add to any contract.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FlyingFox, Jacind Ahern's last day in office as NZ PM is Feb 7th... is it a COINKYDINKY that Feb 7th is also the date of the SOTU address by POTUS (Biden?) in 2023?

Huff Post link to SOTU date

Mail Online link to Ahern's resignation effective date

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Putting Bourla on the spot....

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

What date did she say she was going to resign?

February 7?

Check out Q post #693

Enjoy the show

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: FlyingFox

What date did she say she was going to resign?

February 7?

Check out Q post #693

Enjoy the show

I watched her pressor. She seemed on the verge of tears. Acting or not idk. But if real, I’d love to be the fly on the wall to see what led to this
What 30-40 something “president” solely decides to hang ‘em up after one term? Just weird
edit on 18-1-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy,

I read articles and saw Twiiter videos, several months back, regarding the differences between Maritime Law and Common Law...

In essence, under Common Law, you have the right to demand that the plaintiff (individual) who accuses you must be physically in the court so that you can "face your accuser".

Since an AI or corporate body cannot physically attend the court, then no case can be judged against you. This has been used with effect to get parking ticket and council tax charges dropped.

There were a few Twitter videos where individuals refused to succumb to maritime law (which you do the moment you cross the "bar" threshold into the court). Instead they just passed over a copy of their birth certificate, equals their corporate identity, and said to the effect:

"If you want to judge anyone under maritime law then that is the CORPORATE IDENTITY, which is not me, the human "I AM" ."

In most cases, the court clerk and Judge tried 3 times to force the individual into the Maritime Court but then closed the case and dropped the charges.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

even in common law, when it comes to contract law things can get weird fast in court. With all this being said, in that post I just quoted what the question I asked an AI and the answer it gave back. I personally would only go to a lawyer's office to get real advice. I just thought it was funny that even the AI was cautious about dealing with a human soul.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: PeteMitchell
Did you catch this?

Mutiny erupts among WEF staff over role of ‘Mr Davos’

The head of one UK company agreed that there appeared to be no successor to Schwab lined up. “My impression is that he will die with his boots on,” the executive said.

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join